The Parade Route

Story Info
Mardi Gras couldn't get any better.
1.3k words
4
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Mardi Gras again and Danny O’Reilly was on the parade route for the third year in a row. Danny was really tired of standing on the parade route watching one parade after another pass day after day. It was day eight of the season and there were four more to go. After a while all the tourists and float riders looked alike. They were standing in the street waiting for that night’s parade to arrive. Danny saw the street was beginning to fill up with people and because they were working the block on St. Charles Ave. where there were several hotels and bars he figured most of the people were tourists in town for the Mardi Gras.

Then he saw five women standing behind the barricade. One called him over. She was a very pretty dark haired lady who looked to be in her mid to late thirties. She had a low cut outfit that showed her ample breasts and long legs. “Officer,” she said, “Do you know when the parade will pass here?” He had heard the question a million times over the years but he knew he was supposed to answer it politely.

“It should be here in about twenty minutes, Ma’am,” he said.

“Ma’am?” she said, “My name is Carole. What’s yours?”

‘OK I’ll play the game,’ Danny thought. “They call me Danny Boy,” he said, “Where yall from?”

Carole was very attractive when you got up close and she batted her eyes at Danny and said, “Chicago. We all work in an office in the Sears Tower and our section won a trip to the Mardi Gras in a productivity contest our company sponsored.” Danny could see she had fantastic breasts and knew she was proud of them from the way she was dressed. “We were all thinking about going to the French Quarter later. Is it true that women there flash their boobs and people throw beads to them?”

Danny smiled at her and said, “Yes but you can get arrested for lewd conduct if you do that. We are supposed to enforce that law but I’ve never arrested anyone for doing it. If you look on the internet there are lots of sites that have pictures of people doing it in the French Quarter. If you want to do that you’d be better off wearing just a T-shirt and jeans. You might have a problem in that outfit. Yall don’t have to do that to catch beads from this parade. I’ll help you when the parade comes.”

A half an hour later the parade was passing and Danny showed the girls how to catch lots of beads. He would let them run up to the floats when the parade stopped from time to time and he would point them out to the riders and they always threw lots of beads and other junk to them. As the last float passed the girls had more beads than they could carry. Carole put her arms around him and kissed him. “Thanks Danny,” she said, “When do you get off?”

Danny said, “In about two hours.”

Carole gave him a piece of paper with her name and room number on it. “Danny if you promise to come by after you get off I’ll wait for you. The rest of them are going to the French Quarter.”

“OK Carole. I’ll be there between 10:30 and 11:00 and we’ll go for a drink.”

At 1:00 AM they were in the back seat of Danny’s car. They both had had several drinks and Danny could tell Carole had lost all of her inhibitions. In the bar she had told him that she was a very inhibited teenager with very restrictive parents and she had never ‘made out’ with guys in cars like some of her girlfriends. Danny suggested that his back seat was very roomy and that she hadn’t lived until she had ‘made out’ in the back seat of a car. She smiled at him and said, “I think that might be fun.” After fifteen minutes of wild kissing she had pulled her skirt up around her waist and Danny had removed her pantyhose. He was rubbing her pussy with his finger and she was very wet. “Oh Danny that feels so good. Don’t stop Baby. Oh My God I’m cumming!” she cried. Then she relaxed and pulled her skirt down. “Sweetie that was wonderful! It has been over a year since my husband has touched me and I am really horny tonight. I want to fuck your brains out but there isn’t room in this car. Is there somewhere we can go?”

“We can go back to my place. You can get naked and stretch out on my bed and I will see if I can make love to you properly. Then in the morning I’ll take you back to your hotel. You can tell your friends you went off with a tall red headed man and when they want to know the details you can just smile or you can tell them. It’s up to you.”

Thirty minutes later Carole was lying on Danny’s bed naked and Danny was eating her pussy. “Oh Danny no one has ever done that to me before,” she confessed. “It feels so good please don’t stop.” Then she felt a climax rising from her toes. She let the sensation wash over her and savored it. When it was finished Danny rolled over on his back and she saw how big his cock was when it was hard. She straddled him and slid her twat down on it. She had never thought she was tight but this time she felt filled up. She undulated her hips slowly and then moved faster. It felt so good. She knew she was going to cum again and when she did she just moaned and said, “Oh Danny that feels exquisite. I’m cumming again sweetie!” After she came she took Danny’s dick in her hand and began to jerk him off. Then without warning he shot a load of cum into her face. “OHHH Danny I thought you were never going to cum, “ she cooed.

They took a shower together and he washed her fantastic breasts while he rubbed his dick in the crack of her ass. She felt it harden again and she turned around and took it in her mouth. As she sucked it she rubbed the shaft with her hand and he came again in her mouth. She swallowed it and said, “Danny I have never done that before either. You really know how to corrupt a girl.”

In the morning Danny took her to breakfast at the Hummingbird Grill. All the guys were grinning at him and the red headed waitress kept giving both of them very dirty looks. “Danny,” she whispered in his ear, “I get the feeling these people know you and know what we did last night.”

“No Carole. I don’t think so,” he stammered, “ They probably have never seen me with such a beautiful woman before. Look how envious the waitress looks. Don’t worry about them. Concentrate on what you are going to tell your friends and your husband when you get home.” Danny thought ‘I think this is going to be a good Mardi Gras after all.”

After Breakfast Danny brought Carole back to her hotel and dropped her off. He had to go in to work and was running a little late. When she opened the door to her room the girls were all waiting for her. Jan, one of them who was always telling them about her sexual adventures with her boyfriend asked, “Carole where have you been? Or should I ask who have you been with and what were you doing?” They all giggled and Carole just tossed her beautiful black shoulder length hair about and smiled.

“It’s a secret and if I told you guys it wouldn’t be a secret any more.”