The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

We stared at the fire and sipped our beer for a while, each lost in our own thoughts. We spent quite some time making small talk and killing another beer apiece. The fire was down pretty low when Paula sighed and looked at her watch.

"It's getting late." She said. "I need to make another round of the park and check the front gate before ten o'clock." She looked over at me and sighed again.

"What are you going to do after you make your rounds?" I asked quietly.

She smiled and sighed again softly before answering, "I'll be going home and going to bed. I don't want to set a bad example for my daughter." She looked into my eyes for a second and continued, "I've enjoyed spending time with you, and I'd like to do it again sometimes, if that's all right with you?"

I smiled back at her before I replied, "I'd really like that. You're a great lady and a terrific mom; people like you are hard to find in these days and times."

We both stood up and the next thing I knew, Paula was in my arms and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back, her warm body fit snuggly against mine. The kiss went on for several minutes with the passion increasing slowly. Suddenly she pulled back and blew out a long breath as she rested her head against my shoulder.

We stood there holding each other tightly for some time before she whispered, "I'd better get back on that bike and pedal my ass out of here, because right this minute, all I have on my mind is making mad passionate love to you."

"That makes two of us." I whispered back.

She stepped back from me and smiled a shy little smile. "I hope my daughter appreciates the sacrifices I make for her. I also hope she's sound asleep in her own bed when I get there, because I think my fingers are going to go wandering."

I chuckled and said, "Try the shower, that's what I did earlier today."

She laughed and hugged me tightly again before she said, "Hmmm, and what were you thinking about that made you want to do that?"

Laughingly I replied, "Hey, I don't kiss and tell. Not even about my fantasies." I reached out and ran my hand slowly over her butt, pausing to squeeze one tight ass cheek.

She laughed again and shook her head, "Oh, you liked that, huh? You should see it without the shorts."

I looked her in the eyes and said, "If I do, you won't be home until breakfast in the morning."

Looking deep into my eyes she replied, "I know."

With a groan she stepped away from me and said, "Okay girl, get a grip. It would be wonderful and you're all hot and horny. So let me get the hell out of here before one of us rapes each other or something like that."

She took another deep breath and grinned. "I'll definitely see you later, when I have a lot more time. I guarantee we won't spend it on small talk."

I grinned back at her and asked, "Is that a promise or a threat?"

"Take it any way you want it." She paused to laugh then continued with a twinkle in her eye. "And I mean exactly that."

"Hmmm, that could make for a very interesting time and there are a lot of possibilities in that statement." I said softly.

She laughed and took my hand as she turned to walk toward the cabin. As we neared the door, I pulled her in that direction but she laughed and pulled me back beside her.

"You behave. If I go in there, we'll get ourselves into all sorts of trouble. Good trouble, but trouble none the less."

When we arrived at the bike, she turned and came into my arms again for another kiss. The passion and sexual tension were already very high and when my hands caressed her back and then on down to squeeze and massage her butt, it went up some more. She moaned deep in her chest and pressed herself tighter to me. Suddenly she twisted away and stepped back, holding her hands out against my chest.

"Wow." She said. "Where the hell did you learn to kiss like that? Between those lips and those roaming, oh so knowing hands, my head is spinning."

I grinned at her and asked, "Me? I thought it was you?"

She laughed and moved over to get on the bike. As she straddled it she said, "Okay, it's us. Now I'm going to run like hell and leave both of us totally frustrated. What a way to start a romance?" With that she pushed off and pedaled away into the darkness.

A few seconds later I heard her call out, "Sweet dreams, Darlin'."

I laughed and called back "You mean wet dreams, don't you?" I heard her laughter as a reply.

*****

I stood there in the dark for a few minutes as several very vivid fantasies played tag in my mind. With a sigh, I looked up and gazed at the brilliant spread of stars overhead. After another moment, I chuckled at myself for acting like such a schoolboy and turned back toward the cabin.

I checked the fire, picked up the empty beer bottles, and trashed them. I went inside and got myself another beer and saw my cigarettes on the table. I realized that I hadn't had one since mid afternoon and really didn't want one now. If nothing else came of this weekend, at least maybe I could get off those things.

I went back out by the fire and played with it for a while until it had died down to a bed of coals. My mind was having a field day with fantasies about Paula and even some of her daughter. I knew I had to do something about the daughter, nip her little advances in the bud, so to speak. I knew that if Paula ever found out about what had happened, even up to this point, the shit would hit the fan.

I was undecided about how I was going to do this, so I decided to sleep on it and see what tomorrow brought. Back in the cabin, I killed the lights, undressed, and crawled into my bed. The cool clean sheets felt wonderful as I stretched out and relaxed, there was plenty of room for me to sprawl out on the queen-sized air mattress. I was asleep before I knew it.

*****

Somewhere in the predawn darkness, I awoke to a chilled body. I was cold all over. Wait a minute, there was one rather warm spot, and it was wrapped around my manhood. I was lying there on my back and the covers had been removed from my body, and someone was giving me an exquisite blowjob.

I lay there trying not to move as the warm, wet, sucking mouth moved up and down my shaft, along with a knowing tongue dancing over all the very sensitive spots. I held out for as long as I could, but finally I made a soft groan and the mouth disappeared. A couple of fingers still held the shaft up right but after a second they disappeared also.

Then there was a movement as someone crawled up my body dragging the blanket with them. A long slender nude body, that was definitely female, covered mine as the blanket covered both of us. My arms went around her and my hand automatically started to explore her back and ass as her lips touched mine. It didn't take but a second for me to recognize Paula from her kiss and tight butt.

As I caressed her and kissed her, a groan came from deep in her chest. She broke the kiss and sat up, straddling my hips, her hot sex pressed tightly against my manhood. All I could see was her silhouette as she moved her sex back and forth along my ridged shaft.

Then she whispered, "This is much better than my fingers."

After a minute or so, she rose up, grasped my dick, and rubbed the head around her wet, hot opening. Once she had it lubricated and positioned to her liking, she slowly lowered her body, impaling herself on me.

"Oh yes, very much better." She whispered through a soft groan.

She worked her hips up and down and from side to side until she was sitting on me. Her slippery wet heat totally engulfed me. As she moved her hips in slow circles, I could feel her inner muscles clasping and unclasping around me. My hands went to her thighs and ran slowly upward over her hips and sides to caress her breasts.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest as she said, "I thought I'd come by and check to see what time you wanted breakfast and what your favorite breakfast food was." Then she giggled and continued, "Then I decided, I wanted a snack of my own and here we are."

I rocked my hips up and down with the same slow rhythm as her circles, as I pinched her hard nipples and rolled them between my fingers. This made us both groan softly.

"Hmmm, you're doing a good job of warming my breakfast up right now and if you're not careful you'll end up with a cream filled center." I said softly.

She chuckled and replied, "Now, don't go wasting my breakfast, I just want it sautéed lightly in clam sauce."

She raised her hips a couple of inches and lowered them back. "The only problem I have is this damn itch that I can't seem to get rid of. You know the one deep down inside here." She said as she raised her hips almost all the way off me and dropped down hard.

"Oh, yes. That hit the spot. I might just have to pass on breakfast." She raised her hips again and as she dropped back down, I thrust upward. Our bodies met with a smack.

"Oh, yes!" She said as she rose up again.

The sound of our smacking bodies grew louder and faster as she rode me hard. I met her thrust for thrust as I felt my own orgasm growing near. Then she sat down hard one last time and hunched her hip back and forth, rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone. A few seconds of this and her nails dug into my chest as her orgasm washed over her. The muscles inside her pussy clamped down on me as a hotter wet feeling flowed along my shaft and down onto my balls.

"Oh, my God!" She repeated over and over as her orgasm went on and on.

Slowly she relaxed and equally as slowly she leaned forward to lie back down on top of me, her head resting on my shoulder. As she lay there trying to control her breathing, I could still feel her inner muscles squeezing my hard member ever so often. As her breathing returned too normal, she rose up slightly and kissed me gently on the lips.

After another moment she lifted her head and sighed, "I think I burnt breakfast."

I laughed and replied, "Nope, you just scalded yours a little and made mine very, very juicy. I think your little kettle boiled over, big time and I'll enjoy it even more, with the clean up and all."

She giggled and the wiggled her hips before saying, "Damn, is that thing still hard? I figured I fried it to a crisp."

I chuckled and said, "If I hadn't played in the shower yesterday, you would need a life jacket right now for the flood."

She laughed before asking, "You mean I made all this mess by myself? Holy shit, I must have been horny. I know it's been a while; quite a while as a matter of fact, but this is ridicules."

I laughed as I rolled her over so I ended up on top. As I did she raised her legs and wrapped them over mine, pulling me tighter into her.

"Damn, we're a perfect fit. You know of course, when you pull the cork out of that bottle, it is going to get even messier."

"Hmmm, then when I do, breakfast will be served. Hot, sweet, and high protein." I said with a laugh.

She giggled and whispered, "What I meant was, I didn't want to make a wet spot in your bed."

I chuckled and said, "I hate to tell you, but it's too late to worry about that. I have clam sauce running down the crack of my ass and I'm sure we already have a wet spot."

I flexed my hips and took a short slow stroke in her tight vagina. "And such a wonderful wet spot it is."

As I took a longer stroke she shivered and said, "I'm not sure I can handle another one of those mind blowers quite yet." I took a slow full stroke and then another.

Her hips moved with me on the last one and she whispered, "Well, maybe just a little one."

After a dozen or so slow strokes, she lifted her long legs and wrapped them around my ass, tilting her sex to give me full access at the bottom of each stroke. As I increased the pace, she would make a soft moaning grunt at the bottom of each stoke. After a minute or so, her hands which had been on my back slipped down to my ass and then to my hips as she tried to pull me deeper.

When she did that, I fucked her as hard and deep as I could. It only took a short time for her to boil over again, her nails raking my ass and hips as a moaning wail escaped her lips. I planted myself as deeply as I could and worked my hips in short hard thrusts. Her wail went up a notch and her legs clamped even tighter around my ass.

Her inner muscles were rippling all along my shaft. That was the last straw, as her boiling sex milked at me; I came with a rush, hot jets of semen filling her. Her wail was now an incoherent yell, mixed with a long drawn out groan from me.

We stayed locked this way for a long time before either of us moved. Through her heavy breathing, I heard Paula whisper, "Damn, I'm glad that was a little one, anymore than that and I'd be dead right now."

I chuckled and brushed my lips softly over hers. "Oh no, you don't." She said with a laugh. "I can see the headlines now, "State Park Employee found dead. Exact cause unknown, but from silly grin, we surmise that she came to death. Film at eleven." I laughed at that and kissed her again briefly.

As I broke the kiss I said, "It could be worse, it could talk about the flood that washed away half the campers here."

She giggled and replied, "We have made quite a mess, haven't we? It was running down the crack of your ass earlier and now it's a river down mine. As soon as we catch our breath, we need to make a mad dash to the showers."

I chuckled and suggested, "Let's walk over there and save our energy for something much more fun."

She laughed and replied, "I like your way of thinking." She pulled my head down and kissed me.

With a sigh she broke the kiss a moment later and said, "Okay, if you'll get your big ass off me, we'll head for the showers."

Grinning, I pushed up on my hands and rolled my hips, my pelvic bone rubbing against hers firmly. She moaned softly for a second and then again as I slowly eased my semi hard member out of her tightness.

As I came up onto my knees I heard her whisper, "Damn, I can't still be horney, can I?"

I stood up a little shakily and reached down for her hand saying, "No, not us." She took my hand and laughed as I helped her to her feet.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me as I continued, "It's all this fresh air that causes that."

"Yeah, right. I knew it couldn't be us." She said with a chuckle.

As I hugged her back, I said, "Okay, now that we have that settled, shall we find our clothes and go get a shower?"

Giggling she replied, "Who needs clothes? We're the only ones down here and who's going to catch us? The Park patrol?"

I laughed and said, "That's a good point."

*****

I grabbed a couple of towels and the soap as we headed for the door. It was still quite dark; the only light was coming from a security light on the other side of the shower building. We walked hand in hand along the sidewalk and out into the road.

As we walked in the direction of the showers, Paula said, "I hate clothes. I wish I could run around this way all the time."

I laughed and said, "Then you are a nudist at heart and do you realize how many wrecks you'd cause?"

She chuckled and replied, "You're probably right on that point, the insurance for the park would be outrageous."

We walked on in silence for a ways before I asked, "If you want to run around nude, why don't you find a job at a nudist colony?"

Her steps faltered for a second and then she said, "Duh, why didn't I think of that?" She laughed and then continued, "I had thought about it, but I don't know anyone in that lifestyle and I know very little about it. There's also my daughter to consider."

As I opened the door to the shower, I said, "Well, you know someone who is a nudist now and I'll answer any questions you have on the subject. As for your daughter, nudism is a family oriented pastime, from the baby to grandma."

She said, "You're kidding? You're a nudist?"

As I reached for the light switch, I laughed and replied, "Yes, they even let fat old men take off their clothes there."

"Leave the light off." She said, "I'd like to try the Braille system for taking a shower. It'll be daylight soon and anyway it's kind of exciting to run around in the dark, naked with you."

I reached out and ran my fingertips lightly over her body, tracing a line from her hip upward along her side and then inward to circle her left breast and then on up to her neck and then her cheek. I slipped my hand behind her head and pulled her toward me for a kiss. As we kissed our hands roamed each other and our bodies rubbed together slowly.

After a few minutes of this, she pulled her head back and blew out a noisy breath before saying, "We'd better get into the shower before we're on the floor again and there's no soft air mattress in here."

I laughed and moved quickly away from her in the total darkness. I felt around until I found the shower stall and reached in to turn on the hot water. I was adjusting the temperature as her hands found me again. She ran them over my body for a moment and ended up holding onto my hard manhood with both of them.

She giggled and said, "Oh, there you are."

I chuckled and said, "Come on, get your ass over here under the shower with me before you really do end up on the floor."

When I slowly stepped over into the shower stall, she followed me, not letting go of her handhold.

Wetting the soap, I worked up lather in my hands and then turned Paula around and moved her out from under the warm water. Starting at her shoulders I used my hands and the soap bar to slowly and firmly wash her back all the way down to her ankles. As I stood back up, I moved slightly forward, allowing my manhood to rub lightly along the inside of her thigh until it made contact with her sex.

Reaching around her shoulders, I soaped and rubbed at her upper chest and worked my way down to her breasts. At the same time my hips were slowly moving back and forth, my hard shaft rubbing, tightly against the warm slickness between her thighs. At first she leaned back against me, and then forward to allow my manhood to massage more of her.

Applying more soap to my hands, I ran them slowly over her belly until one was cupping her mound and the other was working lower between her legs. This caused her to straighten up and to close her legs tightly around my ridged member. After about a minute of this, she moaned softly and a shudder ran up and down her body.

I took this as a cue and squatted down to wash the fronts of her thighs and then lower to her feet. As I washed first one foot and then the other, she leaned forward against the wall and spread her legs for better support and balance. When I finished with her feet, I took advantage of this position. I used one hand from the back and one from the front to soap up and massage her sex.

When the rear hand moved slowly back and forth through the trench of her sex and up along the crack of her shapely ass, she would rise up on her toes. When the front hand worked along the front part of the same slit brushing her clit, she would lower herself and move her ass to the rear. It wasn't long before there was another soft moan and a shuddering from her.

Standing up, I leaned against her back and whispered, "Time to rinse off."

She sighed and said, "Damn, those knowing hands are murder on a girl. Hold on a minute while I catch my breath." After a moment she said softly, "Me and my bright ideas."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She chuckled hoarsely and replied, "Well, I was the one who wanted to do the Braille system, thing. I should be careful of what I wish for."

She pushed off the wall and turned around. Her hands found my body and she moved forward to wrap her arms around me. Pressing her body tightly against me, she whispered, "You could spoil a gal."

Her hips moved from side to side, sliding her mound over my rock hard member. With a giggle she added, "You could also kill a gal, but what a way to go."

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers