The Park

Story Info
They have sex in a park where anyone could see.
893 words
4
16.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called me one night after he got off work and said "Wanna see a movie tonight?"

"Would love to," I said, "tell me where to meet you."

So he told me, and I met him there, and after he bought our tickets, I realized it was one of those theaters for 21 and over. We ordered drinks and a couple of appetizers and got comfortable to watch the movie. As we sat and watched the movie, he reached over and took my hand, rubbing his thumb along the inside of my palm, sending chills up my arm. This was hardly the first time we had been out, in fact had pretty much been together since I left my ex, but, man, he could still send shivers up my spine.

After the movie was over he asked what I wanted to do. I told him I was up for anything.

"Wanna take a ride?"

"Sounds great. My car or yours?"

"Mine. I know where I wanna go."

So we hopped in his car and he drove me around, while we listened to music and talked about how we wished we could live in some of the very affluent neighborhoods were driving through. As we came to a corner, he pulled in front of a house and said "Hop out."

We got out of the car, and locking up tight, he came around and took my hand, and led me across the street, where there was a park. We walked for a little while hand in hand, through the beautiful night, looking at the stars.

After a little while, he led me off the path and through the grass. As we were walking I asked him, "Where we going?"

"You'll see," he says, with a little grin. I just shake my head a little and decided to let him have his fun.

Leading me to a little brook of trees, he pushes me against one, and kisses me, sliding his tongue in to play with mine. This little assault set my pulses racing, and I grab the back of his head to pull him a little closer for a deeper kiss. As we continue kissing, he leans down and grabs the backs of my legs and lifts me up to wrap my legs around his waist, giving him better leverage to grind his already hard cock against my pussy, grabbing my ass tighter to pull me closer, never stopping kissing me. The crotch of my panties are already so wet, they are sticking to my pussy.

He slowly lowered my legs to the ground, and proceeded to undo my shorts, sliding them with my panties to the ground. He knelt in front of me, spread my legs a little and pulled my shaved pussy lips apart. Lightly running his tongue over my wet slit, he looks up at me and says, "Somebody's wet. Tastes damn good." He starts to worry his tongue over my clit, quickly bringing me to my first orgasm. As I start to come down a little, he reaches up and inserts his middle finger deep in my throbbing pussy and sucks my clit. I cum even harder, my legs going weak. I sink to the ground.

I reach up and undo his pants, and pull them down. Turning him around, so his back is against the tree, I take his engorged cock and stroke a few times with my hand. I run my tongue up the underside of it, coming to the tip I take it deep in my mouth. He is so large and hard, I can't take all of it, but I definitely make up for it. I grip it tightly around the base, cutting off blood flow, which makes him larger. As I do this I suck hard, and jack him at the same time.

When he was hard as a rock, he pulled me to my feet and pushed me back against tree. Lifting one leg over his arm, he pushed his rock-hard cock into my dripping pussy. He stopped, savoring the feeling of my pussy already throbbing around his large girth. Then he started to move. This position was amazing. As he moved in and out, the length of him rubbed against my swollen clit, and after a minute I was cumming. He slowed his pace, letting me come down from the intense orgasm.

He pulled out and turned me around, telling me to bend over. When I did, he pushed into my pussy from behind. As he slowly pistoned in and out from this position, I gradually bent further and further over, driving him deeper inside. It wasn't very long before I was cumming again, and the feel of my pussy clenching his cock, made him have to cum as well.

"I have to cummmm," he said.

I pulled off him and squatted, turning around and took his cock deep in my mouth. I felt him tense and then felt his hot cum spurting deep into my throat. Swallowing every bit, I looked up at him and smiled.

As we got out clothes back on and reassembled ourselves, we started to walk back to the car.

"Another first for me," I said.

"What part?"

"Being outdoors. And well, against a tree, and standing up."

"Damn baby. We need to work on all your firsts."