The Park, At Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Master enjoys his submissive on a park bench.
2k words
4.13
17.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written by my friend, "Handcuffs". This is part 2 and won't make much since if you don't go back and read part 1. Part 3 is on its way too! Also we'd love to hear some feedback so, comment away! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we last left off...

Moving my body closer to yours, the backs of your pressed together legs push into the front of my chest, I guide the head of my cock forward until your eyes shoot wide with shock and your body tenses when you feel the cockhead pushing against your lips. With your legs pressed together like they are, it causes your cunt to feel extra tight, like I'm pushing my head inside for the first time. Grunting a little louder than I should, I lean in with my hips, forcing my thick meat further inside your shivering pussy as you look up at me, around you, and back in a panicked...please god no.

Looking down at you, loving the way your face looks; that combination of fear and lust, fright and hunger. With my left hand at the base of my cock with my fingers wrapped around the skin, feeling my own pubic hairs against my palm, I hold it steady as I give a short, hard jerk with my hips and you arch your back and throw your head back. Slapping your eyes shut as the large, mushroomed head of my dick pushes passed your clinched pussy lips and plops inside you. Instantly I can feel how wet you already are. Regardless of how nervous or scarred you might be, your body now reacts on its own, despite what you might think you're feeling. And right then it's telling me how much you want this. How much, deep down inside, you crave this; the forbidden, the taboo.


My right hand is still at the back of your ankles. My fingers holding tightly to the wadded up mess of underpants that are wrapped tightly around your feet, like bull rope. Your legs outstretched upwards and pressed tightly together rest against the right side of my chest, with both your calves leaning against my right shoulder. This gives me a perfect view of the rest of your body laid out before me on the table. The left hand of mine that was holding my cock I move off from my crotch area and bring it around to grip your upper, right hip. As I slowly start to work my shaft, inch by thick inch, into your wet opening, an opening that's still pressed so tightly together by the way I'm holding your legs. I have to push even harder than usual and can feel the pulling of my dick skin around the shaft, even though your inner walls are already soaking wet.

Between breathless grunt and quiet moans as I push, I look down at you and whisper. "Open your shirt...hmmm...pull it open for me."

Looking around nervously again, between instances of closing your eyes and biting down hard on your lower lip as you feel my cock forcing its way inside your overly tight opening, you nod your head yes and reach up with shaky hands, almost unable to undue the buttons as your body clinches and jerks from the pain/pleasure of me slipping into you. It's a feeling you haven't felt since your first time with a boy trying to push his way inside your young pussy. Barely able to think straight, truly not wanting to make yourself any more exposed than you already are, but at the same time knowing how you cant say no. That I won't let you say no. Finally you're able to get the last button undone and just as you pull both your blouse and the black sweater apart to reveal your full naked breasts, I suddenly push my body forward, fast and almost violent, as the rest of my cock slips all the way inside you, until my pubic hairs are against the underside of your nude ass and upper/back legs. When I do this, several things happen: First, your whole body is pushed back a good couple of inches on the table, which of course causes your now fully exposed tits to bounce up and down like a pair of beach balls, beautiful little beach balls. Also, the sudden unexpected jolt of having my fat manliness jammed into your closed pussy gives you cause to throw your head back again and let out a small, but audible yelp as your fists pull open your blouse/sweeter so fast there's a slight ripping sound.

I can feel your legs tense up and jerk, almost kicking against my chest and shoulder but I hold fast, keeping a good grip on the knotted up panties and keeping you in place. Keeping that hand there, and my left one on your right hip as my fingers dig into your smooth skin around your pubic area, I slide my hips back as my slick, drenched cock starts to slide out again. From this movement alone your whole body reacts, writhing about on the table, your hips trying to move away from mine, your chest heaving up and down so fast your full tits are bouncing all on their own.

Pulling back until just before I can feel the enlarged head of my dick start to slide out of you, I push back in again, a bit harder this time, so much so that when my hips hit the back of your legs/ass there's a semi-loud slap sounds that echoes around us in the dark bushes. I do this again, and again, until I've got a good pace going of sliding my cock back and forth, hitting my hips into your ass as I start really fucking you, there out in the open on a cool night in the park. Looking down at you I can see how hard it is for you not to scream out or start grunting your heart out. Your eyes are closed tightly and your bottom lip is held firmly under your upper row of teeth. Your clinched hands are still holding onto your blouse/sweater combo, stretching the poor material to its limits. Unable to keep my eyes off your wonderful breasts as they bounce lewdly up and down on your naked upper body, able to see perfectly the round outline of your hard nipples in the bright moonlight.

Losing myself in all of this; the sight of you, the look on your face, the way your tits dance in the moonlight before me, I begin to loose myself in you, in the moment. Picking up speed and force, I begin to really slam my cock into you, working your still tightly held together labia and jerking your body up and down on the cold hard wood of the table. The sounds of your ass hitting my hips gets louder still, to the point where you can actually hear it over the sounds of your own muffled grunts and the hard, deep breathing through your nose. Opening your eyes and looking up at me, you act as though your about to ask me to slow down, or go at it a bit quieter. But as you take in the expression on my face, you stop yourself. You've seen that look in my eyes before, that lust, that animal like hunger. You know that nothing is going to stop me from fucking your brains out right there and now. You putting your head back on the table as the almost childlike pigtails bounce just as freely as your tits do around your face. Finally letting go of your blouse, your hands fall to your chest, taking a breast in each hand and squeezing it firmly as they move on top of you.

Closing your eyes again and starting to lose yourself in the moment, finally allowing yourself to relax a little to try and just enjoy what's happening, you almost miss the fact that I'm starting to slow down my pace and loosen up the force of my thrusts. Suddenly I yank my hips back, jerking my cock all the way out of you with an almost audible PLOP! Gasping and looking up at me with an almost worried face, you can feel in the cool night air, warm, sticky juices dripping out of the bottom of your pussy and down the thin line between your ass cheeks. Letting go of your breasts, you look up at me with a questioned look. Not doing anything to conceal my rock hard dick jetting straight out of the front of my jeans, I let go of your legs and let them down gently in front of me as I move back. Reaching down to your body, I take your two hands off your breasts and grip them tightly in mine as I pull upwards, straightening your arms out and lifting your back up off the table. With this movement I position you upright as your bare ass still sits on the corner of the tabletop and you look at me face to face.

At first you're not sure what you're to do. Do you kiss me, is that what I want? Do you drop to your knees on the grass around the table and take me in your mouth? I answer your silent questions by taking you by your upper arms and pulling you up off the table onto your feet. Standing a little off balance since the knotted up pair of panties are still holding your ankles tightly together, I spin you around until your back is to me, you pigtails spinning as they frame your beautiful face.

With your body now completely turned around, you're facing the table, I lean closer into you, as you feel through your skirt (which, at this point, has fallen back down to cover your ass and upper legs) the length of my shaft, upright and hard, wedging between your cheeks as the weight of my body pushes your slender hips into the edge of the table top. Just as my hands start to move back a bit off your arms, to a position where I can push you forward and lean you over the table, a sound catches both our attentions. At the same time we both turn our heads to the left to see where the small snapping sounds were coming from. It almost sounded like a small twig or branch being stepped. It's then that we see her. It's the same girl you saw smoking pot on the other table you walked by to get to me, no longer the evil look in her eyes. Behind her are the sounds of car doors shutting and people saying their goodbyes. She is alone, having told her friends she could just cut across the park to get home, and in doing so has stumbled onto our torrid scene. We, all three of us, stand there, frozen for what seems like an eternity, no one saying a word.

The girl is very cute and young looking, couldn't be much older then 18, possibly still in high school. Her shoulder length brownish hair is pulled back behind her ears and a bit unkept. Her jeans have holes at the knees and her loose fitting tee-shirt and unzipped hooded sweatshirt just barely shows off her small, b-cup breasts, giving off a look like she's not too worried about how she looks, but not dirty. Her young eyes are wide and her small mouth hangs open as she takes in the sight before her. Frozen with her small hands at her sides, all three of us stare at each other silently as if no one knows what to do next. It's just then that you start to feel the slightest pressure from my hands at the top of your back attempting to push you down as I was going to before. Horror washes over you at the realization of what I'm proposing. Your body starts to tense up and your hands on the table top lock up in a vain attempt to give me some resistance. To this I simply push harder, forcing you to bend at the waist as you upper body moves down towards the wooden surface.

To Be Continued...