The Park, At Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Master takes his sub in front of a girl in the bushes.
2.4k words
4.35
14k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here is the 3rd and final part to this short little tale. I know what you're thinking, "Part 3 is the end!? Already?" Hey, hey it's ok, because it's not really the end! There's more to come to follow this little tale a bit farther, stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(When last we left off...)

Frozen with her small hands at her sides, all three of us stare at each other silently as if no one knows what to do next. It's just then that you start to feel the slightest pressure from my hands at the top of your back attempting to push you down as I was going to before. Horror washes over you at the realization of what I'm proposing. Your body starts to tense up and your hands on the table top lock up in a vain attempt to give me some resistance. To this I simply push harder, forcing you to bend at the waist as you upper body moves down towards the wooden surface.

As you reluctantly start to give in to the strength of my hands on your upper back, your body bends at the waist as you feel the hard edge of the wooden picnic table biting into your hips and stomach as you lean forward. Moving my hands down to the middle of your back, still pushing as you go, your elbows hit the top of the table as your forearms rest stretched out in front of you, your palms flat on the surface and your fingers flattened out. Not pushing you all the way over, but just enough to get a good bend out of your body, your quivering stomach rests on the wooden surface below you, but your full, braless breasts sway under your chest, just above the top of the table. You start to spread your legs to get a better balance under you, but my legs (which are already semi-straddling yours) close in, trapping your legs together tightly like they were when both were resting over my chest and shoulder before this.

The whole time this positioning has taken place, we've all three of us been staring at each other. Her looking at us, you and me at her together. The only difference being how we're looking at each other: Your eyes look at her in an almost pleading, hopeless expression as embarrassment and fear wash over you all at once. Here, in the middle of the night, being bent over this cold picnic table as this young girl watches you. Her look is more of shock and disbelief like she's frozen solid physically while her mind tries to work through what she's witnessing. How unreal it all seems. Like she's watching a movie. Mine to her is an expression of wonder and promise. Almost saying with my eyes; welcome to our world, stay awhile and see what you think of it. Mostly, however, for my mind it's a sense of control. Knowing how embarrassed you are by all this: being caught out in the open, looked at by strangers. And knowing there's nothing you can do about it. This is what I've decided you will do, and you'll do it without question or hesitation. You may have fear, but you also have obedience.

Your fingers grip upwards and almost scratch at the table under you as you feel my hands sliding down your legs and my fingers gripping rightly around the bottom of your skirt. Pulling my crotch away from your ass for a moment, my hands work the material of the skirt up over the round, perfect curves of your ass cheeks, exposing them once again to the cool night air. I push the fabric all the way over your rump and up onto the small of your back, keeping one hand on your lower back, forcing you into place even though we both know you'd stay where I had you no matter what. My other hand reaches down between us, once again taking hold of the middle of my cock (still hard and throbbing at the physical contact and the promise of things to come). I lean in just a bit with my hips, still keeping hold of your legs with my inner thighs, again making your pussy lips overly tight as the opening to your young hole is pushed through your inner thighs behind your back.

Up until this point you've been staring at the girl in the bushes, your mouth hanging slightly open with your eyes almost hazed over, you yourself wondering if this is all some strange, erotic dream...No, suddenly your mouth shoots open in a soundless "O" shape as your eyes snap shut. Moving my body forward, I've just pushed the large head of my cock passed your warm, wet lips and am working, inch by inch, back inside you. I can feel your entire body tense up at the onset of my shaft slipping, almost forcefully, up inside you from behind. I can hear your breathing pick up in quick, shallow gasps while arching your back even more. This whole time I've never taken my eyes off the girl watching us. Her expression has gone from the frozen surprise, to the wide eyed anticipation as she watched me hike up your skirt, to baffled, stunned shock as she watched your body react to what mine was doing to it.

Grunting and breathing heavily through my nose, I arch my back more, pushing forwards with my body as I feel the last inch of exposed cock finally slip all the way inside you, filling you whole with my shaft, as my lower stomach rubs roughly against your ass. Moving behind you as your head jerks back and forth and your arms twitch under you on the table, I start to move out of you slowly, about halfway, then back in again. This time around it's a bit easier since we've already done this once. Despite that, however, your inner walls are still incredibly tight due to how your legs and thighs are being forced together. You inner pussy is still soaking wet from out last encounter, so I slide the shaft in and out a bit faster, sooner than before. Gripping your hips with both hands as I move back and forth, the sounds of my hip-bones and stomach slapping against your naked ass echoes around us in the park area. So much so that the girl watching us takes her eyes off us for the first time since walking up to us, and looks around the darkness to make sure there's no one else within ear shot.

Finally taking my eyes off the girl, I look down at your body as I fuck you faster, pushing your midsection harder into the tables edge. Illuminated by the moon in the sky above us I stare at your heart shaped ass as what little bit of my cock base I can see slips in and out from between your cheeks, the movement becoming one great blur as I speed up. My chest heaves as my heart starts pounding in my own ears, barely able to hear my own deep breathing as I start to grunt with each thrust. The sensation of having already been inside you coupled with the incredible tightness of your hot inner walls gripping my shaft causes ripples of pleasure to shoot down my spine, down my own ass to the base of my ball sack, which is tightening quickly. Looking back over at our lone audience member I see that her hands have finally moved away from her sides: Her left hand is gripping the middle of her tee-shirt just between her breasts, clutching the material of it so that the bottom of the shirt is raised up a bit, exposing her flat, white stomach. Her other hand is lightly touching that bit of skin, her fingers spread out over her flesh as I can just imagine what it must feel like; the butterflies inside bouncing around wildly. Her mouth still hanging open and her eyes still wide as can be.

Pounding not only faster but also deeper than before, my hips slam into your backside as the force of my thrusts causes your body to jerk back and forth. Your large breasts sway freely under you as you start to feel your hard, perky nipples hitting the table top through your shirt, making them even harder still. You throw your head back as your eyes shoot open again and you give up trying to keep quiet by releasing your lower lip from your teeth and groaning loudly

"Oh god...fuck yes...fuck me Master...fuck me!"

At hearing this, the girls hand that was on her stomach moves up slowly to her face as her fingers ever so lightly touch her mouth, as if to she was going to cover it to keep from gasping herself, but she's now lost in the imagery of me fucking you in front of her and her hand never quite covers her whole mouth. The combination of hearing you begging to be fucked and seeing this young woman's reaction is too much for me to take anymore. Feeling the growing pressure that started at the base of my cock and has now moved up to the tip, I give you a few more quick, really deep thrusts before jerking my hips back all the way as my rigid shaft exits your wet, clinging hole.

With the quick, unexpected pulling out of my penis, you almost fall forward onto your face as your body goes limp and you let loose a high pitched gasp and start to make small, child like whining sounds as you look back at me, panting like a wild animal. Before I can register the wide eyes, lust filled look on your face as you turn, I reach down grabbing your upper arms with my strong hands and pull you up off the table top almost violently. As you gasp and whine loudly several times in a row I spin you around to face me while at the same time pushing you down by your arms onto your own knees before me, between my upright body and the table you were just bent over. Without a chance to react, no time for thought or action, I've already got my one hand at your face lifting it up to look at me as my other hand grabs my pounding cock and is leading the front of it downward. You know what's coming next and open your mouth wide, like you've down a dozen times before, while I guide it in, thrusting the wet, mushroomed tip passed your full lips and all the way into your mouth. Filling it up, I hold the base of my cock again tightly while jerking that much of my skin with my fingers. Feeling my knuckles tapping against your now closed mouth, I look down at you as our eyes meet: you starring up at me while I feel your short, wet tongue slapping and lashing about around the meat of my shaft, bobbing your head so that the tip of my cock-head rubs along the roof of your mouth wildly. Your two hands have both moved directly between my legs and under the base of my cock, your small fingers cupping and rubbing my balls over and over as you suck me off.

Feeling the end upon me, I look up at the girl who now, seeing us like this, looks as if she might fall over. The hand that was barely over her opened mouth is now completely clasped around her lips, holding it as if to keep from screaming. The other one is still at her flat stomach with the bottom part of the tee shirt having fallen over it to cover up her tummy once more. Not taking my eyes off her, I arch my back and grunt out like a crazed beast, "OH FUCK.OH SLUTOHHHH." My head spins and my world turns bright white as strong, hot streams of cum fire from my cock hole and into your wanting mouth. I hear you moan against my cock, and then gag a little at how much is coming out to fill your mouth. I can hear over my own breathy grunts the girl watching us, whining herself knowing she's just witnessed something she shouldn't have but can't bring herself to look away.

Hearing you gag a little again, I look down to see your wide, shocked eyes looking up at me. Pulling my hips back I watch as my stiff cock slips passed your sticky looking lips and, along with it, a long stream of cum attached to the end of my cock and the middle of your bottom lip. Just as I do this, I see/feel another few jets of cum shoot out and hit you on the face and lips. I can see your chest rising up and down quickly as you try and catch your breath. Large lumps of post-cum seep from my cock hole and drip down onto your chin, neck, and upper shirt just above your breasts. I reach down and lightly run my fingers through your hair as I watch you swallow several times before the thick load I just gave you goes down. Opening your mouth all the way I can still see traces of white around your lips, gums and tongue as, through sharp, loud breaths you try to speak.

"Shhhh...it's okay slut...It's okay. That was very good...very good". I whisper to calm you. You smile up at me, batting your eyes the way you know I like for you to do as I watch the tip of your pointy tongue slide out over your lips, licking up whatever is left there by me. We both hear a sudden rustle of movement next to us and turn our heads quickly, but are too late. The girl who was a watching our little show had decided she's seen enough and turned to run back through the bushes the way she came, disappearing into the darkness. Looking down at you, still running my hands through your hair, I sigh heavily as I watch you reach up with two shaky hands gripping the middle of my cock and bringing it down to your mouth as you run the red tip over your mouth like a tube of Chap Stick.

"That's right", I whisper lovingly, "so proud of you and what you've done for your Master. That's right...good baby...very good", as you look up at me with joy and fulfillment in your eyes.

The End

and to be continued...