The Park Bench

Story Info
Sex in public places.
1.7k words
4.42
26.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been waiting for your call all night. I had left you a message saying I was coming to town to visit a friend. Thought since we were in the same town maybe we could at least have a drink and meet up. I've been thinking about it more and more, and rather then make the drive; I decided this was the place to meet up. Not on either of our own turfs. I couldn't believe how nervous I was about it. We've always said no expectations but come on, who were we kidding.

It's hot, muggy even and now it looks like rain. I've heard on the news they may postpone the seminar you are in town for because of some fire in down town, which is good for me, then I know you can slip away for awhile and maybe we can do dinner and hang out. Even though I know I'm too nervous to eat. I've been hanging out at my friends place for the last few hours, and decided to take a walk not even caring about the rain. It's only about 15 minutes from the office building your meeting is at, and I figured if you ever did call. I would be pretty close.

The streets are bare. I've found a park, and decided Id chill out there and wait on the rain. I hear thunder in the distance, rains always been such a turn on for me. Just as I start to think you must be too busy to get away. My phone rings. I look at it. I'm undecided on what I should do. I answer it, just hearing your voice sends tingles down my body.

You ask me "what I'm up to?"

I said, "I went for a walk, and I've stopped at a park and just been hanging out." So I asked you, "what do you want to do." And then "if you were hungry or if you just wanted to hang out at my friends or even just go somewhere so we can talk".

To my surprise you said, "Id like to hang out at the park, that I've had enough finger foods and drinks to hold me over till the next round."

So I gave you directions to where I was...Then came another loud boom. I said, "The rain will be here soon, you better hurry."

So you said, "I'm on my way the meeting was delayed 4 hours, there's about 2 hours left till it starts."

That's when my mind started to wonder, thinking about all the things I could do to you in 2 hours. In all reality that only left us over an hour anyways with travel time. And then I heard you say I'm going to say bye to my friends and ill be there in 20 minutes.

I snapped back to reality and said, "alright see you then." I closed my phone and sat it down and seemed to lose track of time. Thinking about how I wanted to be a good girl the first time we met. That I don't want to come off as easy, even though the last few months its all we've been talking about. Then I started to wonder what was on your mind. Maybe you were thinking the same thing. That's when I started to realize that I was going out of my mind, and that I should not think so much into things so I just started walking again. I could just feel the sweat on me and the air was so hot. It was now darker from the rain clouds right above me.

That's when you pulled up beside me and said, "You need a lift?"

I bent down to the window and said," We going somewhere?"

You said, "Just tell me where to park we can hang out here till it starts raining."

At this point just seeing you sent those chills right back through me. I thought I could feel even a shake in my voice. I pointed to the parking lot and started to walk that way. You drove slowly and I could feel you staring at me in your rear view mirror, but I kept walking. You pulled in and got out. I watched your every move. Still wondering what you must be thinking. Its hard to say what either of us should have been thinking or what we should have done. What do you do here, do you shake hands or a hug, or just gaze from one another with the look of sex on your mind. Obviously that's what it was; you walked over to me, told me that you "owed me a little something."

I looked confused and you picked me up a little and kissed me. I was in shock but there was no pulling back. Not only had you owed me that but I had been waiting for it. Wanting it. I would have to say I was needing it by that point. We hadn't stopped. You pulled away for a minute and just looked at me.

I said with out even a second thought, "don't stop."

You kissed down my neck, tasting my sweat. I closed my eyes running my hands through your hair. At that instant the rain started coming down. I don't think over the past few months I could have wanted you more then what I did now. I pulled you over to the park bench I had done my thinking on. I sat you down and got on top of you; kissing you with no plans on letting up for a little rain.

You unbuttoned my shirt, and you rubbed your hand over my bra you kiss back down my neck and to my breasts licking the sweat off me. Pulling my breasts out to take on them one at a time in your mouth. Under me I could feel you growing. I started to slide off you. On to my knees in the grass I looked up at you unbuttoned your pants and pulled them down. Your hard cocked had popped through the hole in your boxers. I licked the head sending it straight forward.

The warm rain falling on us, we were half soaked. Your boxers slid a little harder down then they would have normally had you not been wet with rain and a little sweat. I took you in deep. You pulled at my hair as if you had been waiting on that for months. I licked up and down your shaft. Teasing at the head, I looked up at you for appreciation. I wanted you so bad. I took you in and out, as you scooted out for me knowing what you wanted. I licked down your shaft to your balls teasing to your ass. You moaned in pleasure. Bobbing my head as your hand started pushing me onto you as I put your whole cock deep in my mouth. I was twisting my tongue all over your cock. In and out; back and forth, harder and faster; I took you in. You pulled me back up to your face kissing me. You pulled down my little cotton shorts, exposing a little pair of white silk panties. You sat up and came to me kissing back down my chest and circling my navel. Your fingers teasing the outside of my hot pussy as I moaned in pleasure. The warm rain more of a trickle now. You slide my panties off. And sink 2 fingers in me and I moan. You spread my legs apart and look up at me with a smile. You pull my hips in close to you and take your tongue deep into me. Tasting me; I push you in deeper. I've needed you. You circle your tongue around my hard clit. Sending me squirming, but you pull me in tighter making me take the pleasure.

Rubbing my hands through your wet hair, we've not even notice the sun back out again. You take your tongue and slide back, sliding deep inside me and then back to my ass. Your fingers circling my clit and your tongue fucking my ass I can't take it. I explode right then with your face deep in me. You lick me clean. And kiss back up my chest. You turn me over on the park bench. My arms extended on the back of the bench you pound your hard cock into me and I scream in pleasure forgetting we are in a park in the middle of a town but not having a care in the world but you fucking me. You grab on to my breasts and motion into me harder and faster. My pussy wet again for you. I lean head forward and you pull me into as you push right back.

Harder and faster you give me all you have. You slow down a bit taking your self all the way in and all the way out. I feel your wet hard cock start to tease my ass every time it comes out. I feel the head slide closer to my ass. You slide your hand around me. Down to my clit. Circling it again... you slide your face down to the back of me licking around my asshole. I can't believe the pleasure. You get me all wet and circle it with your fingers. I moan in pain and pleasure at once. And then with one big thrust you are in. I scream, knowing the hurt is over. You slide in and out and tell me how good I feel. Your cock so deep in me from behind. I moan with every thrust.

You pound me giving me everything you have. You tell me how you've been "waiting for this", and how you "can't wait till to give it to me again." And then you said "baby I'm going to go." You pull out to the rim and explode all over me. I turn around and lick your still hard dick dripping with our juices. I look up and you. Tell you how much I enjoyed that, thanking you with my eyes. You know how much I needed that. I pull up my shorts as pull up your pants.

Looking down and your watch and you say "the meeting is going to start in 15 minutes. I got to go. But it will be over in a few hours. You and I will have to meet up again then. I will call you."

You walk to your car and I sit down still trying to catch my breathe, thinking of what I can do you to you next.