The Park Benches Ch. 02

Story Info
Revenge is not so satisfactory after all.
7.1k words
3.82
91.1k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucsmith
lucsmith
447 Followers

Simon and Megan

When Simon entered the house Megan was sitting at the kitchen table, she was crying. Simon pulled a chair and sat in front of her, watching her cry while she hid her face with her hands. He waited a few minutes until she had calmed down a little and was able to look at him even as her tears continued to fall on the tabletop.

"Well Megan, how do you call a woman that is cheating on her husband?"

She looked at him with sad eyes full of tears. "I am so sorry Simon, if I could go back and undo what I did, believe me I would."

"Why did you do it in the first place then? Was I not man enough for you? A few minutes ago I saw you do things with this man, things that you would never do with me your husband. Would you mind telling me why you gave yourself so completely to him while you were still married to me?"

She went on crying even more. Then all of sudden she tried to get up and leave the kitchen. But he reached for her arm and pulled her back, thus forcing her to sit on the chair again.

"Don't you dare leave when I am talking to you. It would be much too easy to simply leave and cry it out in your room without examining the consequences of what you did. No way will I let you deal with your cheating on me this way. You will face what you have done to our marriage and your family and you will do it right now. If you get up to leave again then you are out of this house and you will never be allowed back again. Do you understand?"

She had her head resting against her arms on top of the table and he let her cry for a few minutes, then he began to explained things to her.

"Are you aware of what you have done to your daughter and to me your husband? You have cheated your daughter of a reliable mother and you have made a cuckold out of me. The trust I had in you is completely gone now and this marriage is probably over. You have lost all your rights to your daughter the first time you opened your legs for your lover."

"But . . . I love you honey. I don't know why I let things go so far."

"What about the love I had for you, do you think that I can still love you now? You gradually killed that love each time you fucked your lover.

"I saw you suck this man's cock, you even swallowed his seed. You never did that for me. I also heard you use words with him that you would never used with me. I even watch him fuck you in the ass and you were enjoying it as if there was no tomorrow. I never once even dared to ask you to let me have you this way since I knew that you were too much of a prude to let me do this with you."

She was crying and moaning out of control now and Simon had to wait again because of the racked she was making. Finally she managed to lift her head and she looked at her husband.

"Will you ever forgive me Simon . . . I beg you."

"Forgive you? How can you even ask that?"

"Tell me dear wife, what is the worst insult a woman can do to her husband? Do you know what it is? Well I will tell you.

"There is nothing more destructive to a man than to hear his wife tell another man to make her pregnant. This is exactly what I heard you say to this asshole a short while ago when you begged him to cum in your cunt. He has been fucking you for almost two months now, do you realize that you are probably pregnant with his baby even now as we talk. I know that you haven't let me touch you in the last two months so if you are pregnant I am certainly not the father of your bastard."

Megan was still moaning with grief and her face was extremely red and swollen then all of a sudden she ended up collapsing on the kitchen floor. Ten minutes later, when she had recovered a little, Simon helped her to sit back on her chair then he told her the bad news.

"I am sorry Megan but I need some time to think. Go pack a few things and I will drive you to your mother's house. You will hear from me when I have made up my mind about us."

Had Simon hit her with his fist smack in the face, she wouldn't have been more surprised. She reacted with a loud shout of pain as she looked at her husband. "Nooooooooooo . . . I beg you. Please don't do this to me."

"I am sorry but I do need time to get over what you have done to our marriage."

"But someone has to pick up Maria when school is over at the end of the day. I have to be there for her."

"No. I will get her and I will be here for her all the time until I make up my mind as to what to do with our marriage. Now get some of your things packed you are going to your mom."

***

Megan and Rodney

Megan had been living with her mother for a couple of days now, she missed her daughter and her husband terribly. Many times she tried to phone home but the house phone was out of service. She figured that Simon had probably disconnected it or did something to it so that she wouldn't try to reach him or talk to her daughter.

A few more days went by then sorrow and disappointment gave way to self-pity and anger. Megan understood that what she had done was extremely bad, cheating on her husband was something extremely destructive to their marriage, but still she figured he had over reacted; after all she didn't love Rodney. She had just enjoyed his company, he was fun to be with and he made her discover a world of sexuality that she didn't even knew existed, but there was certainly no love between them. She loved her husband more than ever and she missed her daughter so much.

By the end of that first week, she was still living with her mother and hadn't talked or heard from her husband or daughter since she had been forced to move in her mother's house.

She dismissed all thought of seeing a lawyer so as to force her husband to let her have her daughter back. After all she knew that she had done him wrong and beside, she was now taking pills that Rodney had given her and she knew that at the moment she wasn't up to taking care of her daughter all by herself. When her husband sent her to live with her mom she began taking more and more of those pills and at night she was also taking sleeping pill that didn't seem to help her much. Now her hands were almost constantly shaking and she felt weak and very depress.

At the beginning of the second week, Rodney phoned her at her mother's house. Somehow he was able to find her mother's phone number. It was in the middle of the afternoon he managed to talk to her.

He told her that he had learned she was living with her mother and he was sorry about what was happening to her. He then told her a shit story about how much he missed her and how he needed to see her again. They talked on the phone for over an hour that first time.

The next day he phoned her again begging her to meet him that same afternoon. It didn't take him much coaxing until Megan agreed to join him in his car, which he parked nearby so that they could talk. Of course they did talk for a while but soon she was letting him kiss her. Gradually, while still in the parked car, he was able to shove his hand under her blouse and over her full breasts. A few minutes later Megan agreed to go with him to his house where they fucked for the rest of the afternoon.

Megan justify her having sex with Rodney as being like a therapy for her since it helped her to forget her problems. Beside she realized that it would now be difficult for her to live without being fucked regularly the way Rodney did it. Having sex with him was very different than what she had been getting from her husband. With Rodney she was able to let herself go, whereas with her husband she was constantly on her guard so that he wouldn't think of her as a slut. She always had to restrain herself with Simon and never let herself go when she was having sex with him.

Of course she felt very guilty after sex with Rodney, but she justified it as a therapy for being apart from her family and a sort of relaxant for the depressive state she was in. Beside she couldn't resist Rodney and his pills and cigarettes. He was only a mean to get better, once everything would clear up, she was going to forget Rodney and go back to her husband. Once again she would be the loving wife she was before she cheated on him and she was going to do all those things she had learned had never done with him and much more.

Since she didn't love Rodney, she didn't care what he thought of her, thus she was able to let go freely of all her hidden emotions when he was fucking her. Of course she was aware that having sex with him definitely made her a slut; but she didn't have to worry about safeguarding her self-respect while enjoying sex with him, after all she already had lost it in his eyes the first time she had opened her legs for him.

Another important thing about her relationship with Rodney, was the fact that he was teaching her new things all the time. He was pleasing her as much with his mouth as he did with his big cock, and all those bawdy words he was using were so exiting to her. He was the one that had initiated her in taking a cock in the ass and she simply loved having him there.

Rodney also introduced her to the relaxing thrill of smoking marijuana and taking pills every time she was with him in his house. He made her smoke his special brand of cigarettes that consisted of good Colombian grass sprinkled with coke powder. Each and every time she smoked one of his special cigarettes; she became wild and eager for sex afterward.

Of course she felt extremely guilty afterward and she hated herself after each session of sex with him, but he was the only friend she had now.

After a week of meeting him almost daily at his house -- she was now using her mother's car to drive there -- Rodney figured that she was just about ready to start working for him at the club. It was his intention to have her dance naked in his club. With her perfect tits he knew she was going to be a hit and was going to attract many new clients.

For the last two weeks Megan hadn't talk to her daughter and the only time that she could deal with being away from her family was when she was with Rodney. She no longer tried to phone her husband or her daughter at her home for fear of making her husband angry and thus making things worst between him and her.

After all he had said that he was going to get in touch with her once he got over thinking about her affair with Rodney. A few times she was ready to drive there but each time she backed off at the last minute. She knew that sooner or later he was going to get in touch with her, after all he had never lied to her.

By now she was spending more and more time at his house. It was not uncommon for her to be there from ten in the morning until four or five in the afternoon, at which time he had to go to his bar.

Her mother knew where she went every day and she tried to stop her but each time the two women had a talk about her still seeing Rodney, Megan would go into a fit of crying.

At first she wasn't spending the nights at his house since Rodney was at the club most of the nights. She was still hopping that her husband would call her at her mother's house one of these evenings. She still thought that he was going to forgive her and they could work things out together even though she was still having sex with Rodney.

But by the end of the third week, she began spending her nights in Rodney's bed even though he was working at the club for half the nights. She even got more involved with him and his cigarettes.

***

Simon

He hadn't seen or heard from his wife for the last three weeks now and he was about ready to talk to her. He felt very lonely of course but his daughter was the one who missed her the most. At first he explained to her that she was gone away to take care of a sick relative in Springfield, but now after three weeks, during which time his daughter hadn't talk to her mother once, he knew that he had to tell her the truth.

The fact that his wife didn't tried to contact him or Maria on the phone, did bother him somewhat. His phone was now connected and he couldn't understand why she hadn't even try to talk to her daughter once during that time. Until the day he had caught her cheating on him, she had seemed so attached to her daughter, he couldn't understand why she would do this to her now.

While his wife had been living with her mother he had made arrangement with a neighbor (a widow) who lived a couple of houses next to his own house. She took care of Maria while he was working in his store. She was the one who took her to and from school each day; she even cooked for her sometimes.

So after those three weeks he figured it was time for him to have a talk with his wife so as to find out if she still cared for her daughter and also to try and find out if there was a way to save their marriage.

Therefore one morning, instead of driving to his store, he drove to his mother in law' house. He remained seated in his car for long minutes, thinking about what he was going to say to his wife, then finally he got out of his car and went to knock on the door.

He was shocked to learned from his crying mother in law that she hadn't seen Megan for the last two days. Amid tears she told him that Megan had begun to see Rodney the previous two weeks and she was now probably living with him in his house.

Simon was stunned. He couldn't believe his ears when he heard his mother in law's words. He now understood that his wife had turned into a slut and all his hopes of saving his marriage were now gone.

That same evening, while Maria was sleeping in her room, Simon was sitting in front of the TV but he was not paying attention to the screen. He was an emotional wreck. Until then he still had a spark of hope that Megan would repent and beg his forgiveness. He even imagined the possibility that they would be a family once again.

But now that she had gone back to her lover, he knew that he couldn't take her back. At first he felt a lot of self-pity, which gradually changed to despair. Then despair made way for anger and finally anger changed to a desire to seek revenge. Yes he was going to get even with both of them. They had destroyed the wonderful marriage he had and what was worst still, his daughter had now lost her mother.

He remained seated there, practically not moving at all for many hours, during all that time he kept thinking of possible scenarios to punish both his wife and her lover. Finally his mind kept coming back to one in particular until he gradually saw the shrewdness and cleverness of the path he had now decided to take.

The very next day he phoned Samuel his assistant manager at the store and he explained to him that he wouldn't be at the store that day. He then drove to Chicago which was a little over two hundreds miles away. There he went to see someone that he had met while attending university, someone he had helped once and who owe him a favor.

When he got back home very late the same evening, he was two thousands dollars poorer but he now knew that Rodney would be taken care off.

The very next week -- the fourth week after he had sent his wife to live with her mother -- the drug squad searched Rodney's bar as well as his car. Small quantities of drugs were found in the bar but half a pound of marihuana and some cocaine were also found in his car. The quantity of drug found in his car was enough to qualify him as a drug dealer and he was immediately arrested. As a drug dealer and distributor, he was probably going to spend five to seven years in jail if he didn't have a previous record.

Of course someone higher up in the hierarchy of the underworld of which Rodney was somehow connected, did post bail for him and a few days later he was free until the judge was going to sentence him. But that was only the first part of the punishment that Simon had planned for him.

A couple of days after Rodney had been set free on bail; two masked men attacked him as he was closing his bar. After forcing him to open the safe and taking everything of value on which they could lay their hands on, they tied him to a chair. While he sat there crying and begging, they cut off his dick and flushed it down the toilet. The robbers took the precaution of calling an ambulance before leaving the bar and that was the only reason that he didn't bleed to death.

The following day, Simon was able to read about the robbery and what had happened to Rodney in the local papers. He read every article he could get his hand on and he felt a surge of satisfaction knowing that Rodney wouldn't be able to fuck anyone again ever. He figured that he had now obtained partial retribution for having been made a cuckold. Now that the first part of his revenge was over, he felt as if a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders and he was ready for phase two of his revenge.

The second part of his revenge was to make his wife experience some of the pain that she had made him suffer because of her cheating. The intense love he once had for her was evaporating like water under the intense sun and if it hadn't been for his daughter he would have been filing for divorce immediately after catching her cheating, instead of waiting to see if he could save his marriage.

***

Megan

She had been staying at Rodney house for many days now and even though she enjoyed having sex with him, she couldn't look at herself in the mirror because of the constant guilt she felt.

But she figured that she had very little choice in the matter. For one thing she couldn't bring herself to call her husband and beg his forgiveness since she was now extremely ashamed for what she had already done to her family. She did miss her him a lot and she still loved him more than life itself; as for her daughter, she was in her mind almost constantly.

Many times she took the phone in her hand and even started dialing home or at her husband's store to beg his forgiveness. But the shame of what she had already done prevented her from going through with it and each time she had to hang up before she could talk to him.

When she first went to live with her mother, she became very depressed. The fact that her mother kept reminding her how stupid she had been to cheat on her husband, only added to her misery. Then by the end of the first week with her mother, she thought she would go crazy and she finally accepted to talk to Rodney who had begun calling at her mother's house.

She figured he was the only friend she now had and after a week she finally agreed to meet him in his car. These meetings gradually led to her have sex with him again and finally she moved in with him in his house since his company and the pills he was giving her did help her to forget how miserable she was.

Beside, she hadn't been menstruated for the last two months now and she knew that Rodney's baby was growing in her belly.

She would sleep in his bed and when he came back home at 3 AM after having closed the bar, they would then fuck and remain in bed together until noon. She still felt depresse while living with Rodney but the drug he made her smoke and the sex she was having with him did help a little.

Then one evening, while waiting for Rodney in his bed, he phoned to tell her that the drug squad was in his bar and were searching the place for drugs. He told her to hide his stash of cigarettes and pills, which he had at home since he didn't know if they were going to search his house as well.

The following day he phoned her again from the police station. He explained to her that a large quantity of drug had been found in his car, which he claimed, didn't belong to him.

Rodney was released the next day and once again she was having sex with him. She learned that a friend of his had posted bail for him but even then he told her that he was probably going to have to spend time in jail unless he could prove that the drug they found in his car didn't belong to him.

lucsmith
lucsmith
447 Followers
12