The Parking Lot

Story Info
Submission starts with a little biting.
974 words
3.81
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You grabbed me suddenly twisted your fingers into my hair and pulled my head to the side exposing my neck then you bit right at that tender spot O god it felt so good my knees buckled and I would have fallen if you hadn't been holding my waist with your other arm. Your teeth dug and scraped against my neck and the shock it sent through my body went strait to my pussy effectively soaking it. It had been silly that only a few seconds ago I was worried that it might hurt, it did hurt but it was pleasure-pain. You stopped and I craved more. I slumped against your chest surrendering to you completely. Your hand rubbed the place you had bit both soothing it and increasing the sensation. "Wow" I said.

"Ha," he chuckled "that was only a little taste. I'm only teasing you are you sure you can handle more."

It pissed me off he was amused and treating me like a child. I could handle anything he could throw at me I was sure. "I can handle it." I said indignantly.

"I can handle it what?" he growled.

"I can handle it, Master." I corrected myself, suddenly feeling less sure. The use of that word highlighted the power he had over me, but I still knew I wanted more. He must have known too because his hand moved to my breast where he started to kneed and pinch my nipple. My nipples hardened to little diamonds and my pussy became even more moist I was sure that he could smell my sex even through my underwear and jeans it made me nervous.

"Lean back against the car slut." he commanded. I responded to both his will and his word leaning back against my car in the nearly empty community college parking lot. It was about 5:30 on a Friday and the chances of someone catching us were slim but it still exited me that anyone could be watching. By leaning against the car I had freed up the hand he had been using to support my weight. While with one hand he continued to play with my breasts the other moved down to the crotch of my jeans.

I moaned and thrust my hips forward begging you with my body, but that wasn't enough for you needed to push my humiliation. "What is it that you want little slut?" you asked.

Damn him and that word I'm not a slut, but even as I thought it I begged, "Touch me master." Instead he moved his hand away completely. I almost cried I needed him so bad. I moaned again and thrust my hips forward desperately trying to make contact with any part of his body.

"Bitch," he said angrily and pinched my nipple hard. My mind cried out in pain and pulse quickened I was scared of his anger and already I had disappointed this man I longed to please. "Now filthy slut tell me what it is you want and where and I will consider it."

I was ashamed and I did not want to say those words, but my need overcame. "Master please fuck my pussy with your fingers." I begged him.

"Good girl." he said and he softened slightly. He returned his hand to the crotch of my jeans and undid the button then the zipper slowly. I could not look kept me head turned to the side ashamed at what he would find there, the signs of my arousal. He dipped his fingers into my vagina past the unshaven patch of hair and felt my dripping swollen pussy. "God your such a filthy whore." You whispered in my ear as you shoved two fingers deep into my cunt. "You are so wet, you love this you love being treated like a dirty slut." I whimpered and tried to piston myself on his fingers going wild again with desire. He slapped me across the face, "Stop bitch" you commanded. You wrapped your fingers in my hair and pulled hard twisting my face around to look at you, tears came to my eyes. "You forget that there are rules," you say dangerously, "you do what I say, not the other way around. I am the Master and you are the slut, when I want you to use my fingers to masturbate yourself like a helpless animal I will tell you. Until then stand still and try to show a little control."

"Yes, Master I'm sorry Master." I said. Trying my hardest to look away and failing because he still held my head in place by gripping my hair. His fingers rubbed little circles around my clit and it was all I could do stay still. I didn't want to disappoint him again. At the same time he pulled my head roughly to the side again using my hair and bites my neck again. Right when I am sure I will come he removes his hand from my pants and brings it up to my mouth.

"Suck" he commands. At first I don't want to, but I open my mouth and obey. Taking his cum soaked fingers in my mouth, I suck my juices off of them, cleaning them of every last drop. When I am done he smiles at me I know he is pleased. I hope this means he will allow me to cum, but it doesn't happen.

"Go home," he says, "and do not masturbate your self to finish. Next time we play make sure you are shaved and wearing a skirt, I like to have easy access to what is mine." He explains.

"Yes Master." I say and he turns and walks to his car. I get into my own car sloppy and frustrated, already thinking about when I will see him again.