The Part-Time Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,644 Followers

Martin kept licking and sucking until he felt Alex's cock slowly filling his throat with his now erect cock. Martin repositioned his head and managed to take most of him into his mouth without gagging. With each thrust of his mouth he found that he was able to take more and more of Alex's cock inside of him. By now his own rock hard cock was straining against his silk panties begging to be freed. Martin wrapped his right hand around Alex's balls while his left hand, which was still covered in Alex's cum, pushed his panties to the side and released his own raging hard on. His cock was quickly coated in Alex's cum as he pumped away at his own meat while sucking Alex's cock at the same time. He couldn't take it for very long and blasted his cum into a puddle on the floor. He tucked himself back into his panties and focused all of his attention on the cock in his mouth. He didn't know if Alex would be able to cum again so quickly but he was determined to try. His hands rubbed Alex's thighs and balls as he took him fully into his mouth.

"That's it. Don't stop Marsha."

Martin worked his mouth up and down as fast as he could until he felt a hot liquid against the back of his throat as Alex unloaded his cock into him. He swallowed as much as he could and felt two more shots of his sticky cum enter him before he had to pull his mouth away just to breathe. Martin pushed himself back and remained on the floor at the foot of the bed while he swallowed Alex's cum and caught his breath.

"That was incredible Marsha. I've never had such a good blow job before."

"I'm glad you liked it."

He had never anticipated that he would find himself in a dark frat house bedroom with cum dripping down his face but he couldn't deny that he enjoyed his new persona. Martin looked up and saw how late it was and decided that he needed to get home. He told Alex that he had to work the next day gave him another kiss and then left. On his way home Martin felt like a real woman and enjoyed the cool night air blowing between his legs and across his cum soaked panties. Back at his apartment he finally saw the outfit that Jessica had picked out for him and wondered what her special project was.

The next day he showed up at Jessica's house wearing a short floral chiffon skirt with a thin purple satin tank top that draped loosely across his new breasts. He also wore a pair of bright red high heels and a pink lace bra and matching panties. Jessica answered the door wearing a pair of spandex pants and a loose t-shirt, apparently she wasn't planning on making any client calls.

"I'm glad you're here. Come on in." Jessica led Martin into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"I don't know how to say this..." She seemed nervous and upset as she spoke.

"What's wrong?"

"I know my husband is cheating on me."

"What?"

"I've suspected it for a long time, but two of my girlfriends saw him in town with someone else."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to divorce him but first I need your help."

"You know I'll do anything for you but I don't know how I can help you."

"My lawyer told me that in order for me to make sure that he doesn't get half of my business in the divorce I need proof that he's cheating on me. He suggested that I try to use one of my friends as bait to set him up, but he knows all of my friends. You're the only person I can think of that I can trust."

"You want to use me as bait?"

"All I need to do is get a picture of you two kissing. He comes home early on Sunday's and if he drives you home I know he'll make a move. I'll follow behind you with my camera and get the evidence."

Martin thought it over nervously. He didn't like the idea of setting up her husband but he owed her for everything that she had done for him.

"What makes you think it will even work?"

"How did your date go last night?"

The question made Martin blush as he pictured himself on his knees with Alex's cock in his mouth.

"Marsha, you look beautiful. Any guy would kill for a shot at you, especially a horny bastard like my husband. I know it will work."

"You've done so much for me, how can I say no?"

"Is that a yes?"

Martin nodded. "I'll help you."

Jessica spent the next ten minutes on the phone with her husband telling him that she had to go out but her employee Marsha would need a ride later. After everything was all set she left and promised to stay close behind for the ride home. Martin spent the rest of the day working in the basement until Jessica's husband Eric came home. He walked into the office to find Marsha typing away at the computer.

"Marsha?" He asked as he pushed the office door open.

Martin turned around in the chair. "Yes?"

"Hi, I'm Jessica's husband Eric." He walked over to Martin and took his hand. Martin stood up extending his hand into Eric's. They stood silently for a few seconds holding hands while Eric took in the sight of the hot young co-ed before him.

"Jessica said that you were pretty, but I had no idea. You really are a beautiful little thing Marsha."

Martin blushed at the compliment and stood frozen like a deer caught in headlights. Releasing Martin's hand, Eric stepped forward and lifted Martin's chin with his fingers while leaning into him.

"You smell nice too."

"Thank you" Martin nervously retorted. His heart pounded in his chest as he realized that he was being seduced by an older married man.

"Can I kiss you?"

Martin nodded and waited. Eric moved in and slowly pressed his lips to Martin's. He wrapped his arm around Martin's waist and pulled him closer. Martin's cock was ready to explode in his panties. After a few seconds he broke away and whispered.

"You taste like peaches... Let's get you home."

Martin was a little disappointed that the moment was over, but he knew he had a job to do. He followed Eric out to his car, a vintage Cadillac with bench seating, and they took off. Eric parked down the street from Martin's building and killed the engine. Without missing a beat he had his hand on Martin's bare knee and was caressing him.

"Your skin is very soft Marsha." Eric adjusted himself in the seat so that he was facing Martin.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" Eric asked as his hand slid up Martin's thigh.

Martin knew that he had to play along, but at the same time he couldn't help but enjoy having Eric's hand rubbing him. His cock strained against the thin material of his panties.

"No." He whimpered.

With one hand still on Martin's thigh, Eric reached for Martin's breast and kneaded his silicone flesh through the satin tank top. Eric's hands slowly rubbed Martin's body while his body slid down in the seat. Martin closed his eyes letting his legs spread apart while the older man fondled him in broad daylight. Martin snapped out of it when he felt the backside of Eric's hand brush against his hard cock as he worked up his thigh. He knew he needed to act quickly. Martin turned his body towards Eric and lifted himself up until he was straddling the older man. His head fell forward and he planted his lips onto Eric's. They kissed while Eric's hands explored every inch of Martin's quivering body.

Martin was so horny he began grinding his hard cock into Eric's crotch. After several minutes of making out Martin felt Eric's hands between his legs and then felt Eric's hard cock spring free slaping him against his own panty covered cock. After a few moments of shifting around Martin realized that Eric had put a condom on and instantly got nervous that he couldn't possibly get out of this without him finding out. Martin kept his tongue buried in Eric's mouth while he reached between his legs and grabbed Eric's penis. First he stroked it for a moment and then he guided the tip between his legs. With his other hand he pushed his panties out of the way and then pressed the tip of Eric's cock against his virgin asshole. Grateful that the condom was lubricated he pushed down until he felt the tip penetrate him.

Martin let out a gasp as Eric's cock entered him.

The initial penetration surprised him because of how big Eric's cock felt as it pushed into him but the feeling of pain quickly faded into pleasure as he felt Eric's hard cock splitting him in half. Martin's head fell back as Eric's hard cock filled him inch by inch until her was fully inside of him. He paused briefly before grinding his hips into Eric's lap so that he could feel him moving inside of his ass. Eric didn't waste any time and was already thrusting up into Martin's asshole encouraging him to fuck him back. Martin pushed up with his knees until only the tip of his cock remained inside of him and then dropped back down onto him. Martin developed a good rhythm while awkwardly fucking Eric the front seat of his car while Jessica slowly cruised past snapping pictures of the two of them.

Every time that Martin lowered himself into Eric's lap his own panty covered cock pushed into Eric's stomach bringing him closer to the edge until he felt himself explode. Martin grabbed onto Eric's shoulders and slammed his body down pushing Eric's penis deep inside of him as his cock erupted in his panties. He continued to grind himself into Eric while his own cum dripped down from his panties and covered Eric's crotch. After he finished cumming he resumed riding the older man's cock until he felt it expanding deep inside of him. He knew Eric was cumming and slowed his pace while he came. After Eric's cock finished unloading itself Marin could feel him growing limp inside of him. He leaned into Eric for another kiss and pulled on the handle of the car door to make his exit.

"Thanks for the ride." He whispered into Eric's ear before pulling himself up and closing the car door behind him. Martin practically ran up to his apartment, his head spinning from thinking about the fact that he just fucked another man who thought he was really Marsha.

In the hallway of his building Martin ran into Alex who looked like he had been through hell. He was apparently just coming home from the party the night before and appeared to still be very hung over.

"Hi Marsha."

"Hi Alex, thanks for bringing me out to the party last night. I had a good time."

"So did I. I hope we can get together again sometime soon."

Still feeling incredibly horny from the encounter with Eric in the car Martin walked up to Alex and pushed him against the wall before planting his mouth against Alex's. Martin aggressively kissed Alex while rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Let's go inside."

"Sure." Alex fumbled with the door and led Martin into his apartment. Once inside, Martin dragged Alex to his bedroom and pulled off his pants and shirt before pushing him back onto the bed. Martin climbed up and straddled Alex until they were chest to chest. While distracting Alex with his mouth, Martin used his hand to collect his cum from his panties and used it to lubricate Alex's now rock hard cock which was already sliding between his thighs. Once covered in his cum Martin guided Alex's cock to his already stretched out asshole and pushed back against him.

"Ohhhhh" Martin moaned as Alex's plunged deep into his ass.

Alex was still in a fog from the night before and barely reacted to what Martin was doing to him. Martin bounced up and down on Alex's cock as fast as he could enjoying the sensation of driving Alex's hard cock inside of him with every thrust.

"Fill me up Alex. Don't stop fucking me." Martin yelled as he rode the half awake Alex.

Martin reached around and played with Alex's balls while he rode him. Seconds after he began rubbing Alex's balls he felt the first shot of cum escaping his cock filling him with Alex's hot sticky cream. Alex's cock kept shooting cum inside of Martin's ass until it was dripping down his leg into a puddle on the bed. After he finished cumming, Martin collapsed on top of him and stayed there with Alex's soft cock still buried inside of him. They remained like that silently for a while until Martin realized that Alex had fallen asleep. Martin lifted himself up, allowing Alex's cock to finally slip out of his asshole, and looked down at the naked man in front of him.

His cock twitched in his panties and he knew he needed relief. Kneeling between Alex's legs, Martin released his cock from his panties causing the front of his skirt to tent out. He scooped up some of Alex's cum that had dripped out of him and collected on the sheet. He rubbed the warm cum onto his cock for lubrication and jerked himself off while Alex slept. He couldn't risk Alex waking up to the sight of him stroking his cock so he rubbed himself as fast as he could until he felt like he was about to cum. Just before he came, Martin leaned forward and rubbed his cock against Alex's taking both of there cocks in his hand. He stroked both of their slick cocks together until he lost control. Martin's cock erupted, shooting his cum all over Alex. The first blast of his hot sticky cum shot up and hit Alex on his face, followed by several more shots that landed on his chest. After emptying himself, Martin paused with both cocks still in his hand. He took in the sight of Alex's naked body covered in his cum before standing up and tucking his penis back into his panties and leaving for his own apartment.

Later that day, Martin met up with Jessica who was thrilled with the pictures. She told him that her lawyer said that she had a slam dunk case thanks to Martin. She flipped through the photos, which started with them kissing and ended with his head leaning back and his mouth agape as her husband's cock first entered him. Martin told Jessica everything that happened at the party, in the car, and in Alex's apartment and she was thrilled that Martin was finally living the life that he always wanted.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,644 Followers