The Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RexB
RexB
36 Followers

That's when I saw the frilly knickers she had bought for tonight. They were lacy, light blue French knickers, the ones with the loose legs, and they had transparent panels of filmy lace across the front. They were gorgeous, but what surprised me more was what I could see through the lacy panels. Her pubic area, usually covered by a hairy blond bush trimmed at the edges to stay within her panties, had been partially shaved so that her lips were fully exposed, with just a shaped strip above them to complete the picture. More, in scooting her bottom forward as she had, the lacy fabric had ridden up into her slit, accentuating the bulge of her labia showing through the gauze. I was dumbfounded, and my cock was throbbing fiercely as I realized that both Ken and Marcel were looking at Julie's cunt lips as well.

When Ken had blindfolded Rose, he simply lifted her skirt up to her waist and sat her down on the other arm chair, and I didn't get much of a chance to look at her panties and the treasure I knew must be caressed by them. Maybe later, I thought.

Now for the twist. In a voice that made it clear I was in charge, I called, "Gentlemen, to the starting line, please!" and with our wives sitting blindfolded, furiously beckoned to Marcel and Ken to join me at the bar. Once they arrived, as they watched, I wrote on a coaster "Choose your woman - can't be your wife". As the penny dropped, it was nigh on impossible to stop the grins that appeared on our faces from becoming vocal, but we did. I pointed at my chest twice, then aimed my finger at Nicki's g-string. By a simple process of elimination, that meant that Ken would go down on my Julie and Marcel would eat out Ken's wife Rose. I shrugged my shoulders questioningly, and they both excitedly nodded their agreement.

To announce the start of the game, I simply called the old Formula One Race cry "Gentlemen, start your engines!" Within seconds, Ken was gently slipping my wife's panties off her hips, and she assisted by lifting her bottom up. This was within the rules. Marcel was wasting no time, and had started to kiss Rose's pussy through her panties as he slipped them off her bottom. If only they knew! I simply moved Nicki's g-string to one side for the moment and began to tongue kiss her pussy lips as though they were a mouth, a French kiss I thought as I dipped my tongue into her slit looking for her other tongue, the sweet clitoris I knew would be nestled in there. She began to moan.

As I tongued her pussy, I slipped her g-string down and out from between her legs, down to the floor and off her feet. I was aroused by the perfect triangular V-shape formed by her pubic hair, a thick mat of perfumed black hair trimmed to the exact shape of her g-string, split by the glistening pink slit of her parted lips. I opened her legs as I tongued, wanting to look how far the hair went, if she had a hairy vagina and anus as well. I put her legs over my shoulders so that I could lick her entire slit from anus to clitoris, and bury my face in the sweetest-smelling, gorgeously hairy cunt I have ever experienced. She was exquisite, and moaning like a banshee.

I couldn't begin to describe that most erotic assault on my senses - the taste of Nicki's cunt. How can I describe it? You know how some women taste like honey - well Nicki was like the taste of maple syrup, that sweetly pungent, fragrant taste that has you hungering for more.

I was awakened from my ecstasy by a sound over my shoulder, almost a scream, that made me stop and look for a moment. What I saw jolted me. There was my darling wife, Julie, with her naked cunt almost completely inside the mouth of another man. Ken had lifted her feet and placed each one upon the seat beside the cheek of her bottom so that her entire cunt was thrust forward into his waiting mouth. The fact that she had shaved her pussy lips simply exposed her more to his tongue, and I could imagine how sensitive her cunt must be without pubic hair. She was close to coming; I knew the sounds she was making so well.

Over on the other armchair, Rose was not making much noise. The gentle Rose was not a demonstrative person, and I knew she wouldn't win this competition. However, I knew she was enjoying the sensation of Marcel's attention, because she had lifted her bottom off the chair, and was humping herself up into the mouth of Marcel, trying her hardest to climax like a lady. I wanted to take the time to find out what her cunt looked like, but time was against me, and I had a lady to satisfy.

I focused on the glistening wet pussy in front of me, and knew I needed an edge to win. Plunging my forefinger into the depths of her vagina, I curled it upwards to find her g-spot as the ball of my thumb massaged her clitoris. She went crazy, humping up into my mouth as I licked, and grunting like a wild woman. But it wasn't enough to take her over the top. I moved my other hand to massage her bottom cheeks, and she screamed out, "I'm close! Oh yes, do it!" Then I knew what her magic button was. I plunged my index finger into her cunt for lubrication, removed it, and started to massage her pretty little anus. "Yes!" she said, and I pushed my finger into her rectum, as I rubbed her clitoris and massaged her g-spot and tongued her slit and chewed her pussy lips and ...... was rewarded with the most amazing scream of "Ohhhhhhh Haaaarrrreeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

I was completely unaware that, at that precise moment, the magic cunt of dear Rose, wife of my friend Ken, a cunt I had not yet even set eyes on, had spasmed into an orgasm on the tongue of Marcel, resulting in the unleashing of "Oh yes! Oh God! Oh dear, Oh Harry, yes Harry, Oh Harry, Oh My!"

As I know her voice so well, and recognize the sounds of her passion, I was aware that a few seconds after Nicki's climax had ended, my wife's began. I turned my head to watch as Ken sucked her clitoris into his mouth, released it, inserted his tongue into her vagina and licked upwards until her entire opening had been covered, and pinched both lips of her cunt between thumb and forefinger, then took her clitoris between his teeth. That final act was enough to set my Julie off, and she locked her legs on either side of his head, trapping his face in her cunt as she screamed "Oh oh oh oh yes yes Harry Harry Harry Harry Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

My cock was throbbing in absolute agony, as I came out of the trance I was in. I had just fucked a gorgeous French woman with my tongue, watched the aftermath of a friend's wife being fucked by another friend's tongue, and watched my own wife being fucked - even though it was only oral sex. But what happened next was extraordinary. Each of the women who had just been fucked, even though it was only oral sex, removed her blindfold - to discover that she had just been fucked, not by her husband as she thought, but by another man.

What they did amazed me. They laughed! Oh, how they laughed. Nicki, lying back in the armchair with her panties and jeans lying on the floor, didn't cover her nakedness, didn't even close her legs, but lay back in the chair laughing with her legs spread open, her cunt exposed, wearing only a small midriff top that no longer even covered her tits. Laughing at me. "Oh Rex, my darling, I knew you were not my husband from the start. Look, he has a moustache! But you were magnificent!"

Over on the other side of the room, Rose giggled as she sat up. "I knew that my lover wasn't Ken for the same reason, because there was a tickly thing where there shouldn't have been. But Marcel, you were a masterful lover!" As she spoke, Rose stood up and tossed aside her skirt that had been pulled up, leaving her naked from the waist down. I stared hungrily at her, finally seeing between her legs the soft auburn fur that I had wondered about for some time.

All eyes then turned to Julie. Being aware that she was the centre of attention, she stood up, and undid the final two buttons holding up her rumpled, floor length black skirt. Letting it fall to the floor, she slowly turned so that everyone in the room could see her nakedness, her shaved cunt lips. Then she removed her sheer black top, let it fall to the floor, and stood completely naked before us. My cock was in agony as she began to speak, staring down at the floor, her long blond hair falling forward over her face. "At first I didn't know, but then when I was picked up like a rag doll and repositioned on the sofa, I knew that it wasn't Rex eating me, and guessed that it was Ken. Then I did not care who it was as long as he made me orgasm." Julie lifted her head, shook her hair back, and those deep blue eyes stared right into my heart, as she said, "I decided that I was happy to fuck all of you, as long as Rex was there with me." After saying this, she came over to where I was standing, stood in front of me and said, in a very quiet voice "I'll make your fantasies come true tonight, my darling." I kissed her, deeply, long and hard. Then I had to stop, my mind reeling.

Rose came to my rescue. She called, "Time out! We girls would like to have a little talk while you men make some more coffee. Into the kitchen with you, please."

We trooped off into the kitchen, where Marcel started the coffee going. Ken spoke first. "I think we all know where this night is heading. Do you agree?" We did. He then asked the question that was on all of our minds, "Well, are we going to fuck our own wives, or are we swapping?"

Before Marcel could reply, I spoke. "Perhaps I should explain what Julie meant about making my fantasies come true. You see, I have two fantasies that I have confessed to her in the past. One of them is to watch her being taken by another man. The other is a threesome, with two men making love to her at once. I think that's what Julie has in her mind for tonight."

"Nicki and I, we have had a threesome before," said Marcel. "It was very good, very sexy. Nicki loved it."

Ken asked, "So who did you have in mind to help you with your threesome tonight?"

I laughed, and replied, "You may not believe this, but I'm thinking both of you. I want you both to fuck Julie, while I watch, one in her pussy and one in her mouth."

"But what about you?" asked Marcel.

"Oh, that's simple, as long as you two are able to hold up your end. I'm going to fuck both of your wives, with you. All of the girls deserve a threesome tonight, don't you think?" I said. The grins I received in response were all the answer my question needed. We returned to the games room, carrying the coffee.

We settled down to drink our coffee, Julie sitting beside me, Rose beside Ken, and Nicki sitting on Marcel's lap. All of the ladies had discarded the rest of their clothing, and sat beside us stark naked. I looked from Rose to Julie to Nicki, admiring and enjoying. Rose spoke first. "While you were out of the room, we girls came to a decision. It's like this - we are not leaving this room until we've been laid, and to make it easy, we don't mind who does it. If you wish to fuck your wife, please do so, but if you want to wife swap, then please choose your partners."

That little speech of Rose's meant that I didn't have to worry about talking anyone into what was to happen next. We could go with the flow. I stood, and asked each of the men to stand. I then said, "Ladies, would you please undress one of the men in the room, but not your husband." Rose narrowly beat Nicki over to my side, leaving Nicki to undress Ken, while Julie stripped Marcel. It was incredible to watch the lovely Rose, naked before me, undoing the buttons on my shirt, her breasts gently swaying as she moved. Her nipples stood erect again, and I couldn't resist touching them. She whispered to me as she removed my shirt "Does this mean you will be making love to me?"

I replied, "Rose, you can be sure that my penis will enter your body tonight."

As she removed my trousers and shorts, I was embarrassed by my erection, and the large quantity of pre-come that covered the head. She used my shorts to gently wipe it away. "What a waste!" she said, smiling.

After all of the men were naked, I asked Rose and Nicki to come and sit on the sofa with me. Looking puzzled, they did as I requested. I then stood and walked over to Julie, took her hand, and led her to the rug in the centre of the floor. Calling to my partners, "Marcel and Ken, would you please accept the hospitality of the house, and make use of my wife for your sexual pleasure?" I heard a sharp intake of breath from Rose behind me, and, "Oh, yes," from Nicki. Julie turned to me, gave me a fierce kiss, and then turned to her two lovers. I sat on the sofa between my two lovers for the night.

"What's happening?" Rose asked.

"They are having a threesome, one for her pussy and one for her mouth," replied Nicki, before I could speak.

As Nicki and Rose cuddled up beside me on the sofa, we watched Ken and Marcel fondle and kiss my wife. Oddly, I found myself more interested in having a look at the men's genitals than what they were doing to Julie. When I did catch sight of their cocks and balls, an exclamation of surprise escaped my lips. Marcel had to be a good eight inches long, with a dangly ball sac that allowed one testicle to hang lower than the other.

I looked at Nicki, and she anticipated my question. "Yes he's eight and a half inches long. I can take all of him in my pussy. Julie will love him inside her." She smiled at me, and I turned my eyes back to the floor where Julie was about to be fucked.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I saw for the first time the size of the wedding tackle hanging between Ken's legs. His cock wasn't long, it was a good six inches, but it was the thickest, fattest piece of meat I've ever seen on a man, and backed up by two balls of a size to match. I looked over at Rose, and raised my eyebrows. She giggled. "She'll have trouble fitting him in." she exclaimed, "I do."

It appeared that Julie had decided that Ken would fuck her, while she sucked Marcel. Julie lay on the rug with her legs spread wide, her cunt lips glistening, and I watched Ken put the head of his fat penis to the opening of her vagina. As he pushed forward and the head popped in, I realised that Julie was looking over at me. From the look of love on her face, I knew that she was letting him fuck her for my pleasure, to satisfy my fantasy. I felt my cock twitch as he pushed again. He withdrew, and pushed again, and then I heard Julie moan in pleasure as his cock went half way in. He pumped in and out twice more, and I realized that his cock was now all the way in, and Julie was on the verge of coming. He began to fuck her faster, ramming all of the way in with each thrust. He continued to fuck her, with forceful strokes as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She climaxed, pushing her hips up to meet his forward thrusts, arching her back and groaning as her vagina spasmed around his fat cock.

Ken withdrew from Julie's gaping hole, then Marcel and Ken repositioned Julie on hands and knees so that Marcel was able to enter her mouth as Ken re-entered her from the rear. With Julie's bottom towards the three of us sitting on the sofa, we were able to see Ken's cock, coated in the vaginal secretions of her orgasms, pump in and out of her vagina, his fat penis pulling her pussy lips down and in as he thrust, and his scrotum swinging backwards and forwards as he fucked her.

"That's beautiful", said Nicki, her lips parted, a filmy sheen of lust seeming to cloud her eyes. "I love to watch people fuck. I'm going to enjoy it when Marcel is watching you fuck me too." As she said that, she took my cock in her hand and gently squeezed.

Rose looked thoughtful, and finally spoke, "Rex, will you be fucking Nicki?" I nodded yes, lusting to plunge my cock into the delicious, black-haired pussy I had eaten so recently, but knowing what was coming next. "What about me?" she said, "will you make love to me tonight? I suppose Marcel will be fucking me, while you..."

I hugged Rose to me, and said "Marcel will be first, while I am in your mouth, but if I can I will try..." as Nicki listened in.

"Marcel is very good, and his cock is big. I think you will come." Nicki said to Rose.

"That's not the real problem, Nicki." replied Rose. "What I'm worried about is that I have never done it to a man before with my mouth, I mean go all the way. Ken is so big that I cannot fit him in my mouth."

"Ah, you will have no problem with this one here, it is not so big. It is a perfect size. Rex has a beautiful penis. Here, let me show you how it's done," offered Nicki. As I watched my wife being fucked, her pussy lips pulling and stretching with the fat cock that was being forced up into her, with Marcel pumping his long cock into her mouth, as she groaned with erotic lust and fondled Marcel's swinging balls, Nicki and Rose had slipped to their knees in front of me.

"Have you never swallowed a man's semen before?" Rose shook her head. "Well, it tastes like eating oysters, but warm ones. Imagine six fresh oysters that you swallow very fast."

"I like oysters," Rose said, "And I hope I still do after tonight. Can you show me how?"

I looked down at the two naked women on the floor at my feet. Nicki's beautiful breasts with the large nipples, her thickly haired black pussy, contrasting with the soft abundance of Rose's tits and prominent nipples, and her pubic mound fully covered in a soft, downy auburn pelt of fur. My balls ached with the need to let the semen flow. Following Nicki's instructions, Rose grasped my penis, took my balls in her other hand, and gently inserted the head of my cock into her warm mouth. As instructed, she ran her tongue under the head, across the slit, and slowly began to pump her mouth up and down my shaft. Nicki praised her technique, and so did I.

However, I was soon distracted by grunting coming from the floor, and as I looked, I saw that Ken was fucking Julie at a furious pace, his heavy egg-balls slapping forward and hitting her shaved cunt lips from behind. He was going to come soon. Julie was already coming, her hips bucking as another climax overcame her. Marcel was close too, and I saw him start to pump the base of his shaft with his hand, the part that didn't fit into Julie's mouth. With a groan of lust, he started coming when Julie took his balls in her hand and squeezed. She tried to swallow it all, and almost succeeded. With each ejaculation into Julie's mouth, Marcel grunted and thrust his cock deep into her throat, using her mouth like a cunt. But to take him all the way down, Julie had to relax her mouth, and his come ran out of her lips and down her chin. Then Ken thrust deeply into her, I saw his ball sac contract, and knew that he was ejaculating into my wife's cunt, as Marcel ejaculated into her mouth, as she rode out an incredible orgasm.

Poor Rose, she had no idea that my own climax would come upon me so suddenly. As my body reacted to the lustful eroticism of seeing my wife fucked at both ends, I came in Rose's mouth. I barely had time to cry out a warning "I'm coming!" before my sperm exploded into her sweet mouth. As I held Rose's head, Nicki urged her on to swallow six oysters, and, as she looked up into my eyes, Rose fondled my balls, gently pumped her hand up and down my shaft, and swallowed my oysters all the way. What a champion!

Nicki hugged her with joy for her achievement, then I slowly lifted Rose up on to my lap in the chair, put my arms around her, and kissed her mouth. I French kissed her, gently putting my tongue inside her mouth, tasting her mouth and my own semen. With my free hand, I cupped her furry pubic mound, and whispered in her ear. "I hope I get the chance to make love to you tonight." She kissed me again, with an urgent passion. I broke the kiss to say, "I must go to Julie now."

Rose released me, and I went over to my darling wife. She was lying on her stomach on the rug, with one leg drawn up, and I could clearly see her bare labia, exposed, open and dripping Ken's semen. I drew her to me, and cuddled her on the rug, kissing her mouth and stroking her hair. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

RexB
RexB
36 Followers