The Party

Story Info
White girl caught being unfaithful at a party with BBC.
2.9k words
4
162.9k
78
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren and Steve entered the front door. Max welcomed them in. Music was pumping on the sound system behind him and Lauren could hear the people chatting and clinking glasses. Beth and Max always through the best parties.

"Hey, come on in," Max beckoned.

"We bring gifts!" Steve brandished the bottle of red wine in his hand.

"Good good!" Max walked backwards through the hall towards the main party area, "Come on through."

He led them through to the kitchen. It was filled with other party guests, most of which Lauren had never met.

"Just stick the bottle down there next to the others," Max waved a hand at a sideboard filled with various different bottles of wine and spirits.

"This is Andrew..." Max introduced.

"Hi!" Andrew waved at the couple and went back to his conversation.

"The guy Beth's talking to is Lee," Max indicated his wife who was chatting to a young black guy.

Beth and Lauren had been friends since school, and that's how the couples knew each other. Beth had married Max, and now her belly was swollen with a child. Motherhood definitely suited her as she looked so much more relaxed than she had previously.

Beth and Lee both said hi.

"Is Cindy here yet?" Lauren asked the group.

Cindy and Lauren had also been friends since school. Best friends. Their near identical physiques and long honey blonde hair had earned them nickname 'the terrible twins'. Though really it was only Cindy's behaviour that was bad; she seemed to have a new male admirer every week.

"I haven't seen her," Max turned to his wife, "you?"

"Not yet," Beth looked to Lauren. "She said she's meeting someone first."

"I know," Lauren nodded, "she wants me to meet him. Her new guy. Have you met him?"

"No. But I don't think he's her guy, not yet anyway." Beth explained, "I get the feeling she's not slept with him yet, so don't say anything to ruin it."

"No of course not," Lauren smiled.

"Hang on," Max interjected, playing the good host, "let me take you up to the coat room so you can ditch your things."

They walk upstairs, and enter the spare room.

"Just throw your things down on the bed," Max pointed to the pile of coats already spread out on the bed. "Careful with that door, the handle's screwed, don't let it close."

They party for a bit.

Cindy entered, her arm interlocked with a well built black guy's.

"Lauren, this is Marcus, Marcus, Lauren," she nudged Marcus forward.

"I've heard a lot about you," Marcus bowed.

"All bad I hope," Lauren winked.

"Come," Cindy took hold of her friend¡¯s shoulders, "girl talk."

They moved out of Marcus' earshot.

"Oh my god," Cindy flapped her hand near her face as if she was about to faint, "isn't he the hottest?"

"Cindy, I had no idea!" She had to admit she was impressed this time. Marcus was way better looking than the string of losers she normally paraded around with. And sexy too.

"I know!" She continued to flap. "Gorgeous. I totally hope to hook up with him tonight. I've been plotting for weeks now."

"You're not together?" Lauren asked.

"Not yet, but I hope to change that tonight," she winked. "God, imagine him sticking it in you!"

"Cindy!" Lauren blushed.

"Have you ever been with a black guy before?" Cindy raised an eyebrow.

"No I haven't."

"God it's good," Cindy closed her eyes in reverence. "They can go all night like sledgehammers. I won¡¯t be able to sit down for a week!"

"You can't say that!" Lauren was shocked, "It¡¯s a bit of a stereotype isn't it?"

"Well," Cindy winked, "here's hoping some stereotypes are true."

They party some more. Lauren catches Marcus' eye a few times but was shy of him because of what Cindy said.

Lauren remembered she left her cigarettes in her coat pocket and went to find them.

Marcus was already in the room looking for his weed. The window was open and a gust of wind blew the door shut.

Lauren tried the door to find the knob rotated uselessly. It could only be opened from the outside.

"Damn! Locked in" Lauren told him.

They sat down on the bed.

"Cigarette?" She offered him the packet.

"You've got tobacco, I've got the weed, lets roll up a joint. You smoke weed?" He asked.

"Yes, well I used to. My boyfriend doesn't like what it does to me," she flicked her blond hair over her shoulder.

"What does it do to you?" Marcus started rolling up a joint.

"I get all flirty with other guys," She winked at him. "If I start flirting with you, just slap me, okay?"

"Here," he passed the finished joint to her and she took a drag.

They smoke for a bit in silence. As she hadn't had weed in over a year, it was having quite an effect; and this weed was very strong.

"Ever done a blow back?" Marcus passed a fresh joint over to her.

She took a puff, "What's that?"

"Here, let me show you," He took the joint back from her.

He took a puff and blew it into her mouth.

"For a minute I thought you were going to kiss me," Lauren was coy.

"I see what you boyfriend means," he smiled at her.

"Another one?" He put the joint near his lips indicating another blow-back.

"Sure," she leant back a little and opened her mouth.

He does kiss her this time. She felt his tongue move in past her lips. She licked at it in her mouth.

They became entwined on the bed her dress was riding up and her knickers bunch. He gets a finger inside her.

"Look," she tried to stop him, "didn't you come here with Cindy?"

"Yes," he said trying to get more access to her, "but not like that. We're just friends."

"Are you sure?" She held him back.

"Yes, we've never even kissed or anything," he promised.

"But she likes you," Lauren moved her hips away from his probing fingers.

"She doesn't own me."

He pulled her knickers right off in one swift movement without bunching her stockings or getting stuck on her high-heels.

"You've done that before..." she was impressed by his dexterity.

But then she remembered where she was, who she was. It was all moving so fast.

"Wait, look, I have a boyfriend," she said, her pussy naked to the air, "a fianc¨¦ in fact," she held up her left hand showing the engagement ring, "and he's just downstairs."

"So?" Marcus eased his large cock out of his pants.

"Oh wow!" Lauren was mesmerized.

It was the biggest she had ever seen, maybe twice the length of her fianc¨¦¡¯s and it had to be as thick as her wrist.

"No, wait, I can't do this," She protested eyes fixed on his black member, "I can't think straight, I'm drunk and stoned. I'll regret this later."

But as she said this her body was moving into position to accept his cock.

"Think about it tomorrow," he soothed as he squeezed the head of his cock into her willing entrance.

"Oh Okay, if you insist," She gasped as the invader wrenched her pussy lips apart like a stretched elastic band.

It went further in and Lauren's spine spasmed under the exquisite feelings her body was going through. Finally he was in her deeper than any before.

She lay motionless and at his mercy as he thrust into her unprotected white chamber again and again. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of coats and duvet.

The door rattled and Lauren's fianc¨¦ came in.

"Oh, er... sorry," said Steve as he exited, embarrassed.

"Wasn't that your boyfriend?" Marcus propped himself up on his elbows.

"Jesus," Lauren pulled herself off of Marcus' still erect cock, "he must have mistaken me for Cindy."

"What's the matter?"

"That was too close," Lauren smoothed her skirt down over her reddened pussy and walked towards the door.

"You're leaving?" Marcus sat up on the bed.

"Look it was amazing," She apologized, "you're amazing, but I can't do this."

She turned the door handle, and it span uselessly.

"Shit, the doors locked again. The idiot closed it."

"You forgot your knickers," Marcus held them up.

She reached for them and he moved them back. Because she was stoned she fell on him again.

"We keep ending up like this," She smiled down at him.

"Do you still want your knickers?" He grinned cheekily.

"I am such a bad girl," she shook her head.

"Why?" Marcus smiled.

"Because I know I'm going to regret this later, but... if you want to..." She surrendered.

"What do you mean?"

"You can, we can finish what we started."

She rolled over onto the bad and spread her legs out as far as they could go, shamelessly offering herself to him, as she should only be offering herself to her fianc¨¦.

He held her legs back and pulled back his foreskin exposing the bell end, aimed straight for her entrance, the entrance she had promised to another man.

Marcus carefully lodged the head of his cock past her delicate lips. She gasped as it went in. It felt so good to allow him entry, so forbidden, so naughty.

She felt like he was trying to park a bus through her. Just when she was certain he must have actually penetrated her womb, he went deeper. She felt a pain; not an unpleasant one but a definite stretching.

Finally he hit her cervix. She squealed in ecstasy.

After the penetration she was too weak to respond. She lay there like a rag doll as he sawed his vast black monster in and out of her.

She soon had a second wave of energy and was smooshing her pussy into his black balls eagerly with each thrust. Trying as hard as she was able to open herself up to him as much as she could. She felt a strange shift deep inside her and his black shaft penetrated her even deeper. She was sure he had just pushed past her cervix and was now actually inside her womb. Her womb which the engagement ring on her finger said belonged to someone else.

That her fianc¨¦ could walk in on them at any moment only drove her crazier with lust.

A cock of this girth inside her was different from any she had ever tried; she could feel every millimetre of its rigid pulsing flesh deep in her body, because her own tunnel was stretched to its absolute limit like shrink-wrap round his member.

Somewhere deep in her darkest depths she knew that this act they were performing had one important consequence: breeding. But at that moment no part of her regretted this, she just clung to Marcus as best she could, eagerly aiming towards a conception.

Suddenly she realised he was ready. He thrust as deep as he could inside her, she could feel the sperm rising out of his balls through the passage in the underside of his cock and then splurging up into her womb. The sensation of his hot fertile sperm gushing into her baby-making chamber was something she had never before experienced and it proved simply too much for her to handle. She erupted into orgasm. When her orgasm subsided, she felt his cock move inside her; it was still pumping its load of thick potent goo! She shuddered again in an even bigger climax.

He held still for a few moments then kissed her again. Sucking delightedly on her tongue. She was exhausted and unable to move, completely at his mercy.

Afterwards he pulled on his clothes as she felt the flow of his sperm inside her and realised she wasn't safe.

"Oh god," she spread her legs and looked at the puddle of sperm that was gurgling inside her gaping pussy, "look what you did to me!"

"What?" He zipped up his jeans.

"Look at that," she rocked her hips a little and the pearly sperm sloshed in her like vodka in a shot glass, "so much spunk in me."

"So?"

"You didn't use a condom and I'm not on the pill!" She explained over her well bred pussy

"Right..." he couldn't see a problem.

"Oh god. My mom told me the girls are really fertile in my family," she fretted, "so I have to be really careful."

In one little surrender to lust, she could have completely changed the course of her life forever.

"You could be pregnant?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"Cool."

"You're okay with that?" She was impressed, "I mean most guys would run a mile."

"You see me running?"

"No... So I mean..." Lauren was confused, "what does this mean?"

She shuffled a pillow under her bottom so no sperm could leak out and make a mess on the people¡¯s coats.

Steve burst in.

"So it was you!" He spat angrily.

"Steve!" Lauren squealed in horror, this had got way out of hand.

Marcus held up his hands, he was staying out of this.

"I thought it was Cindy in here getting fucked," Steve was furious, but he closed the door behind him. "But then I saw her downstairs and I realised."

He looked at her sperm filled pussy.

"Jesus, you didn't even use a condom! Are you on the pill? You better be on the pill, you slut!"

If there was one thing she hated it was to be called a slut. It was a horrible sexist term. If a guy shagged around then that was cool, but if a girl wanted to... she felt anger rise up in her.

"No, I'm not on the pill, Steve," she gloated.

"Why are you sitting like that?" he pointed at the pillow beneath her naked butt, "Is it so you can be sure it goes inside you? Look at you! You don't want to miss a drop! I bet you planned this you slag!"

She was so cross she didn't care that the music had been turned off downstairs.

"That's right Steve!" She shouted, months of resentment spilling out, "I don't want to miss a drop! I didn't plan this, but now it¡¯s happened, I'm glad! I want to get pregnant; Marcus fucked me deeper and longer than you ever could!"

She shouted it so loud she was sure everyone in the party could hear.

"God you're welcome to the slut!" Steve stormed out.

Lauren started to cry.

Marcus comforted her.

"Hey there," Marcus put an arm around her, "don't cry."

"Oh, Marcus, what have I done?" She said into his manly shoulder, "He'll never forgive me. I always thought it would be his baby I was going to be having, now just because of one stupid mistake; I don't think that will ever happen!"

Marcus took her by the chin and raised her face to his.

"Sometimes things don't work out the way you planned, but sometimes it¡¯s for the best." He kisses her.

"Oh Marcus," she gazed into his eyes, "I just want someone to hold me close. Can you do that? Can we be close?"

"Sure," he sat closer and put his arm round her

"Closer," she asked him.

"Like this?" He laid her down with her head on his arm.

"Closer," she gazed into his eyes.

"Like this?" He laid on his side so their bodies were at right angles to each others and kissed her.

"Closer," she breathed.

"Like this?" Marcus lifted up her skirt and puts his hand on her mound.

"Closer," She pouted.

"Like this?" He took out his cock and got between her legs

"No," she pleaded, "closer."

"Like this?"

He placed the tip of his cock against her pussy lips.

Lauren tilted her pelvis, encouraging his entry.

"That's it," she closed her eyes with anticipation.

She felt his large bell-end press itself into her pale sex, nudging her labia apart.

"Oh Marcus that's really it," she gasped, "Do you really think I could be pregnant?"

He pulled off his tee-shirt with her help, "If you're as fertile as you say you are, then I'd say it¡¯s a certainty."

She pulled her skirt off over her head taking her vest top and bra with it. She was now naked but for stockings and heels.

"Marcus, what am I going to do?" She levered her body up off the bed to rub her bare breasts and lily-white stomach into his dark body.

Although it was the second time he had been inside her that night, his size was still surprising. And she had him wait whilst she caught her breath.

"It's your body, your choice," he kissed her lips briefly, "If you wanted there is the morning after pill."

Finally he eased his member into her vagina as deep as it could go. His large black balls nuzzled into her perineum.

"I don't know..." she purred, "Will you stand by me if I keep it?"

She rubbed her white legs against his muscled darkness. Every time he ploughed his member into her she also thrust forward gaining maximum depth, and when he pulled back she rocked her hips back increasing friction.

"Of course," he gasped.

He was so deeply inside her. It felt like giving birth backwards, a visceral emotional state. She was so completely full.

"Will you keep it?" He asked

They continued in the dance that was designed to create babies. Their bodies focussed on the act of procreation.

"Yes I'll keep it," she gasped as they came again in unison.