The Party

Story Info
Ethan's birthday bash degenerates into a raucous orgy.
5.6k words
4.15
78.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pounding beat of the music surrounded me as I made my way through the crowd. My boyfriend of a year and a half, Ethan, stood in the corner talking to a friend, leaning close to him. Without lifting his head, Ethan's bright blue eyes tracked my movement across the living room floor. His mid-sized apartment had become the scene of a raging party, celebrating his 21st birthday. The alcohol was flowing freely; a glass of Jack and Coke was in Ethan's left hand. I was tracking his drinking in an idle sort of way. Surprisingly, this was only his second drink of the night, and the party had been going on for at least two hours. At the beginning, he'd had an oversized shot of Southern Comfort, to the cheers of his friends. I had drifted to and from his side throughout the evening, greeting friends and trying to meet people I didn't know.

The party had been in the works for nearly a month. Two of his friends, Natalie and Max, had even come from Virginia, staying at his apartment for a few days. I had met her, but was still trying to find him. Virtually every one of our mutual friends, and some people that I didn't know, were here. Some were out on the small terrace, smoking. Others were in the kitchen, mixing bizarre alcoholic concoctions. Most were in the living room, dancing close together, or sitting along the walls, trying to carry on conversations that were next to impossible.

I finally reached his side, and he drew me close to him, kissing me. After we moved apart, I looked at the friend to whom he'd been talking; it was our friend Mike. He raised his own glass at me and nodded his head, grinning broadly. I myself had no drink, so all I could do was nod in return, and smile. Ethan took hold of my arm, and led me back through the dancers. I saw an inordinate number of people staring at us, some grinning, some not. I stared back, but grew a little self-conscious. We finally completed our trip across the living room, and he led me into the short hallway to his bedroom, which he unlocked.

Flipping the light on and closing the door, he smiled at me. Setting his drink down on the desk, he asked, "So what do you think?"

"I think I've never seen so many people in here at once! Do you know everybody here?"

"Yeah. I only met some earlier this week. I told people they could bring whoever they wanted, but I had to meet them first. I actually kicked a couple people out earlier," he said.

This surprised me. Ethan was a really easygoing, laid-back guy who didn't do the sort of thing he was describing to me. He wouldn't even have done it if he were drunk. But I figured it was his party, and he may as well be able to have whom he wanted here. I just nodded. "I'm trying to get to know everybody, but it really isn't working," I confessed with a smile.

"It's okay. You'll get to know them," he assured me, pulling me toward him.

Before I could ask exactly what he meant, his lips closed over mine. I could taste the tartness of the alcohol as his tongue pushed gently into my mouth. Our tongues dueled for a little, invading each other's space. I leaned closer to him, pressing into his chest. His powerful arms surrounded me completely, one arm across my back, the other sliding downward as his hand moved down to cover my ass. I let him squeeze it a few times, and then I laughingly pushed him away. "Down, boy."

I went over to the mirror, and reached for my purse, which I had left in his locked room for security. Taking out my makeup, I touched up a little. I was Ethan's virtual opposite in color—olive skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair. My cheekbones were high; my forehead was not. I had managed to lose some weight in the previous year, despite Ethan's protests, and was now a relatively svelte 130, distributed proportionally on my 5'7" frame. He ducked down a little as he came up behind me, so all I could see over my own shoulder were his eyes and his short, spiky blond hair. But that was enough—his eyes sparkled with mischief as his hands came up to cover my small breasts. He pumped them gently like stress toys, using his fingers to brush across my nipples through my clothes.

I swatted his hands away. "You'll make me mess up!"

He affected a look of indignation. "You're the most beautiful girl at the whole party. You don't need makeup."

I was still a little self-conscious, remembering myself as I had been nearly a year and 35 pounds ago. "I don't know about that." I brushed powder across my nose and cheeks.

He kissed my neck, returning his hands to fondling me. I put the makeup away and watched him, feeling the goose bumps tingling across my arms. He never failed to arouse me on a moment's notice. Ethan slowly straightened up, never taking his hands off me. Soon he was pressed up against my back, massaging my breasts slowly and forcefully. It felt excellent.

I tilted my head back a little and moaned. Reaching up with my hand to encircle his neck, I whispered up to him, "You're bad... someone could hear us."

"Not with the music," he said in a low, sexy voice. He started undoing buttons on my shirt. I had a vague feeling that I shouldn't do this with over 40 people on the other side of the door, but I found myself submitting to him. I kicked my shoes off in front of the dresser.

I had lost my virginity to Ethan on our one-year anniversary. The setting was perfect, and I would always remember it. I had never slept with anyone but him—I never needed to. He satisfied me in every way. It looked like he wanted me to be satisfied again, right now. It occurred to me that others might have guessed this, and that was why we'd gotten the stares and smiles from the others at the party.

I was definitely a willing participant. He backed me into the wall, kissing me feverishly, finishing with the buttons on my shirt and undoing my bra, which clasped in the front. My hardening nipples were released, and I gasped as his thumbs began to play with them. He was turning me on incredibly.

Ethan slid the shirt off my shoulders along with the bra, letting them fall to the floor. I now stood topless in my jeans and sock feet. He bent and took one of my nipples in his mouth, rolling the other one between his thumb and index finger. I moaned loudly, grasping the back of his head as he sucked. He started licking me, flicking my nipples back and forth with his tongue. Pushing my breasts together, he buried his face in my cleavage, still licking. He sucked on my other nipple, which was as hard as a small stone. The air hitting my just-licked skin made them even harder, shriveling them a bit.

I kissed the top of his head as he unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down over my hips, taking the socks with them as he pulled them off. The crotch of my underwear was damp, and my scent rose into the air. Ethan closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. "You smell excellent," he said in a thick voice. He continued to kiss me as he undid his pants and stepped out of them. I hadn't noticed him taking off his shoes.

His cock sprang up as he removed his boxers. The sight of him never failed to impress me; his thick shaft was a dusky pink color, just the right length and curved a bit when he was extra-aroused. His heavy balls hung down between his legs, begging for attention. I pulled him toward me, still wearing his shirt, and kissed him. We usually took things slower; I was no longer sure of what was going on.

He broke away and leaned down to kiss my neck. He said in a low voice, "I want you." His hands were grabbing handfuls of my flesh everywhere, being rough. He squeezed a nipple painfully. I started to doubt the wisdom of this idea, wondering if the alcohol was having more of an effect than usual. I pushed him away. It wasn't right anymore.

"Not now, Ethan. I think we should wait until later. If then."

"What are you talking about, Madison? Don't tease me." His eyes held a dangerous promise that I'd never seen before.

I raised an eyebrow. "I don't want to anymore, Ethan. I'm going back to the party."

I bent to pick up my shirt, becoming angrier with him as he asked me what I thought I was doing. Straightening up, I started to put it on. He startled me by grabbing it and yanking it away from me. I was speechless. What came next was a rude shock.

"You're going to get fucked, whether you like it or not," he said in a rasping voice, picking me up by the hips as if I were no more than a rag doll. His hands circled under my legs, spread them apart and before I knew it, he'd buried himself inside me with one thrust.

Ethan rarely talked to me like that, especially when I hadn't indicated my willingness to hear it. And he never entered me without making certain, through various fun ways, that I was more than wet enough for him. Ignoring my desperate protests, he started pumping in and out of my semi-wet cunt, a look of ecstasy starting to eclipse his face. My body started to produce more fluids, trying to ease his entry as much as possible.

I had no idea what to do. My boyfriend was raping me against the wall. He outweighed me by at least fifty pounds, and I saw precious little means of escape. Then I remembered a playground trick that my friends and I had liked to play in elementary school.

I wrapped my legs farther around his waist, making sure that he was as close to me as possible. As I extended one leg, he smiled, a twisted smile that looked alien on his face. "You like it, don't you? You like being fucked hard." He continued to thrust.

I brought my heel down on the back of his knee with all my strength. Ethan's legs buckled, just like ours had when we were children. He lost his balance, drawing out of me with a wet sucking noise. As he went down, I was horrified to see one of his large hands shooting out and grabbing my ankle. I tried to pull away, but he brought me down next to him on my back with a thud.

Moving with cat-like speed that I'd rarely seen him demonstrate, Ethan straddled my chest. He stripped off his shirt, his face flushed and his eyes glowing with a light that was not quite sane. I'd never seen him as hard. "You'd better behave, or else you're going to be punished," he warned. He yanked me up by the arm, forcing me to a kneeling position in front of him. He pushed his shaft up against my lips, tangling his hand in my hair. "Suck my cock," he ordered.

I could not believe the monster that Ethan had turned into, right in front of my eyes. And what was this about being punished? I complied only when he reached down and pinched my nipple again.

I looked up at him balefully, my mouth full of his throbbing member. My dignity was being taken away! I brought my teeth down, scraping the head and causing him to flinch. "I'm warning you, Madison," he threatened. "Don't make me punish you." He placed a hand on either side of my head and started driving himself in and out of my mouth. He went in deep, and I desperately stifled my gag reflex as the head of his cock disappeared down my throat. In moments, he was erupting in long, thick jets into my mouth, some of it going straight down, and the rest of it onto my lips and tongue. I sputtered and coughed, trying to swallow what was in my throat to avoid choking.

He hadn't lost his hardness at all. I still had pools of cum on my tongue. I stood and spit it into his face. "How dare you force yourself on me. I trusted you!"

Leaning close to me, deliberately wiping the glob off his face, he smiled broadly. "Punishment," was all he said.

I slapped him as hard as I could, and then ran for the door. I had forgotten about my naked state until I flung the door open and was prepared to bolt out into the living room.

The music had stopped; I hadn't noticed before. But when I opened the door, everyone was staring at me, smiling. I was so nonplussed that I stopped still, and felt Ethan's arm close down around my arm and drag me back inside the room. As he did, I heard a "Have fun, Madison!" from the crowd. I was utterly stupefied.

He closed the door, grinning wickedly. "I talked to them all beforehand. They think we're playing a little birthday game," he said smugly. "You can scream all you want. No one will help you. They'll just laugh it off." His arms reached out, his hands clamping down on my shoulders. "Punishment."

"What do you mean, punishment?" I asked. "You keep saying that."

He ignored my question, pulling me over to the king-sized bed. He pushed me down onto it; in my dazed state, I didn't struggle as much. I heard the clink of metal, and then felt cold steel closing over my right wrist. I was being handcuffed to the bed! I kicked and pushed with my other hand, but he easily overpowered me and cuffed the other hand as well. He didn't do anything to my legs, which I clamped together.

Laughing, he pushed them apart with minimal effort, and rammed his cock deep inside me. "How do you like that, you bitch?" he panted. He made the sex rough, squeezing my breasts hard and grabbing handfuls of my flesh. My body was responding to him by becoming wetter, but I was finding little pleasure. My thoughts were whirling. Why was he doing this?

Suddenly he withdrew. Tauntingly, he gave my slit a long lick, and stood at the foot of the bed. "Ready for your punishment?" he asked in a teasing voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, afraid to hear the answer.

Ethan still wore the same evil grin, but said nothing. He walked over to the door and opened it. I was completely aghast when he called out to the party that I was now available. My eyes went wide as he stood there, in full naked glory, beckoning with one hand.

I clamped my legs together, trying to avoid showing what could not be hidden. The first people to come in were men. They gathered around the bed, ogling me, but none seemed willing to do more. Then, one began to undress, smiling. I knew these guys; I couldn't believe that they would think I would be willing to do this. Ethan still stood at the door, greeting people as they streamed into the large bedroom. His cock was glistening with my fluids; I was embarrassed that everyone could see that he'd been fucking me.

Ethan drifted over to my side, smiling hatefully. "Undo these cuffs," I said in what I hoped was an authoritative voice. My eyes held a pleading that I knew only he would understand.

His smile never wavered. He looked at another of our mutual friends, Seth, who smiled as well, spread my legs and began to lick my cunt. Ethan watched impassively for a moment, then turned his back and walked toward the door.

People were in various stages of undress. Most were watching me get eaten out, but a few had grown tired of watching and were now making out with one another. Guys had brought their girlfriends, and were kissing and undressing them at different rates. As time went on, I noticed more and more naked people.

Seth was tonguing my clit rapidly. In spite of my circumstances, I began to get turned on again. His tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. The pleasure built until my orgasm seemed imminent, and then he jammed two fingers inside me, moving them around painfully. My arousal vanished.

The men standing around the bed were mostly naked now, and were holding their cocks in their hands. Mike stepped forward to take Seth's place, and started licking me as well. It seemed intolerable, so I looked over to the door, where Ethan had been.

What I saw shocked me. His back was to me, and he was kissing someone. She was shorter than I was, and his body blocked hers completely. She was already almost naked. His hands were on her breasts, gently fondling them, playing with her nipples. The girl stepped out of her panties, her last garment. I watched, transfixed, as his hand drifted downward and began to stroke her cunt. She dropped to her knees, and it became obvious that she was sucking his cock. Ethan's head fell back, and he moaned as her hand played with his balls.

I wanted to protest, scream, do anything. No words would come. I felt a pressure between my legs, and looked back in time to see Mike sliding his hard cock into me.

I closed my eyes briefly as Mike started to fuck me. He propped himself over me on his hands, smiling the same smile as Seth and Ethan had. It was scaring me, and I did not understand. I hadn't wanted to let anyone but Ethan have me. Now I was being enjoyed by a whole host of men.

Mike was longer than Ethan, but not nearly as thick. His hips pumped faster as he continued to take me. Waves of pleasure rose from within me, taking me by surprise but not entirely unwelcome. If this was going to happen to me, I might as well get something out of it. Suddenly, he came, shooting hot jets of cum deep inside me. I found myself suddenly very glad that I was on birth control.

Mike withdrew, leaving me unsatisfied. It was as though they could sense when I was about to have an orgasm, and they stopped me just short. It was starting to drive me crazy. I felt Mike's tongue lapping at me, never touching my clit. I wanted to reach down and grab his head, pull it upward. But my hands were still fastened. I tugged fruitlessly at my bonds. I needed to get out.

All over the room, couples were engaged in different sex play. Some were completely naked; others were not. Some were engaged with a partner or several; others were simply watching. It had developed into a full-scale orgy.

I looked over again at Ethan. He was cumming into the mystery girl's mouth. I licked my lips involuntarily, knowing how luscious his fluids were and hoping that she appreciated them. I was still angry, but I was becoming more and more aroused. Then, I was absolutely stunned when he looked at me, licked his lips, turned her around and entered her with one powerful thrust.

She was bent at the waist, her back toward me. I saw Ethan's smooth ass flexing as he slammed in and out of her, and I heard the audible smack that his balls were making as they hit her cunt on each stroke. Her moans were audible now. He looked over at me, smiling his evil smile, but there was an element of ecstasy in his face.

"Her cunt is so tight... ohhh." He reached around to play with her clit. "Don't you wish this was you I was fucking? It could have been, you know," he taunted, taking hold of her hips and thrusting so hard he lifted her off the ground. Her moans were turning into screams.

Another tongue soon replaced Mike's, but when I looked down, I didn't recognize the person licking me. As soon as this new man saw that he had my attention, he drove his cock into my wet cunt. I moaned loudly, surprising myself. He took this as encouragement, and started performing his own power thrusts.

Ethan's eyes went wide, and then a broad grin overtook his face. He continued to fuck the girl, and the mystery man was having me. I used my legs to lock him in, meeting his every thrust. All I could concentrate on was the thick meat inside me, pummeling me, pleasuring me. I started screaming in unison with Ethan's partner, and just when my orgasm was upon me, the man drew out. My mouth fell open in surprise and dismay. "Please," I begged him. "Make me cum, I need to cum."

A strange expression overtook his face. "We're not... allowed to let you," he said.

I was dumbstruck. "What do you mean, not allowed to?" I demanded.

"Ethan says so."

I looked over in time to see Ethan obviously cumming in deep jets inside the girl's cunt. Her screams were dying off into moans of delight as she came with him. The flash of jealousy was, unbelievably, overtaken by a surge of lust. I wanted to have Ethan now. I didn't care about anything else except satisfying my need to cum.

I watched as she straightened up and turned around, kissing him. When she broke apart from him, she turned to look at me. It was Natalie. I felt betrayed; she was his high school friend, and he had often said that nothing ever went on between them. That had sure changed quickly. "Ah," she said. "I see you've met Max." I looked up at the grinning male above me.

12