The Party

Story Info
She has a pre-party party with husband & his friend.
1.3k words
4.19
64.4k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotcouple
hotcouple
49 Followers

It was a hot, late August evening, it was time to party and little did I know how great the party would start out for me!

First a little background…

We have a friend, his name is Shane, he is recently divorced, living on his own and he decided to throw a party to celebrate his new found freedom. I have always found Shane attractive, I always said he has that "fuckable" quality about him - in other words, he would be a great fuck but you don't want to spend the rest of your life with him! Now, Shane and I have always gotten along well, we have done a lot of flirting and joking around and though there have always been a lot of sexual innuendos and such, we have never crossed the "line".

I have had some "improper" thoughts about him though. I have always felt that because of the attention that I give Shane; he has had some sort of inappropriate feelings for me. Did I lead him on? Maybe. Did I intend to? Maybe. Did he ever go home with a hard-on? Probably. I love to tease and I love to tease him – a power trip maybe, an ego boost for me? Most definitely. You see, for some unknown reason, even to me, I have always wanted to just drop to my knees, unzip his pants and wrap my lips around the prize I find in them. I love to suck cock – I enjoy having my husbands cock in my mouth and he enjoys having a wife who is willing to have a cock in her mouth.

Now the party…

On this evening, I was about to have my improper thoughts become reality. It started out innocently enough – we went to Shane's place early to help get ready for his party. My husband was outside setting up tables and lawn chairs, getting the grill going and such. Shane and I were in the kitchen working on food preparation. We had a couple of hours before people started arriving so we weren't in any great rush. I was standing at the kitchen sink preparing vegetables for a tray when a pair of strong arms came around my waist. Thinking my husband had snuck into the kitchen, I turned slightly and prepared for a quick kiss. Much to my surprise it wasn't my husband's arms around me but Shane's. Before I could move or say a word, he said he had always wanted to do this and kissed me. There was much passion, loneliness and pent up feelings in that kiss. I was shocked and just stood there, letting our friend kiss me. To my dismay, I felt my knees grow weak and my pussy start to tingle.

Right at that moment my husband walks through the kitchen door. At first he didn't say anything, then he asked what the hell was going on? The way he asked the question, I at first thought he was mad but then he smiled. My husband knows about my "fantasy" of sucking Shane's cock and knows too that that is all I want to do with Shane. He had even told me that maybe one day in the future he would let me do it. I guess this was to be our lucky day!

Shane had backed away from me and was preparing to apologize to my husband for what he had done. My husband told him that no apology was necessary and asked him if he would like to make my fantasy come true – and quite possibly one of his own come true at the same time? Shane asked what he had in mind – with that my husband told me to starting removing my clothing very slowly. It wouldn't take long – I had recently lost a great deal of weight and was very happily wearing a light-weight summer dress, no bra, panties and a pair of sandals.

With a thrill cursing through my body, I kicked off my sandals and very slowly pull the straps of my dress down my shoulders to reveal my now perfect breasts. Hearing a groan from one of the men, I looked up to find both of them unbuttoning their jeans and fondling themselves. That certainly increased the sensations my pussy was feeling! I pushed the dress farther down my body until I have to step out of it. There I am, standing in front of two horny men with only my panties on. What a thrill! I turn so that I am facing away from the men and very slowly proceed to push my panties off my hips, bending over as I slide them down my legs, sure to give them both a glimpse of my naked pussy lips. More groans from the men!

Suddenly, I am once again grabbed from behind – this time it is my husband. He turns me around and kisses me as he roughly fondles my tits. He then lifts me onto the kitchen table and makes me lay down with only my legs hanging over the side. My husband proceeds to kneel on the floor, push my thighs apart so that he can get at my pussy and begins to eat like a starving man. Shane can't believe his luck and walks to the other side of the table and feeds me his beautiful prick. I am determined it will be the best blowjob he's ever had! Eventually, my husband stands up and pushes his big cock into my dripping pussy – now this is heaven!!

One in my mouth, one in my pussy! I was on fire and it was a high I had never felt before – I certainly didn't want it to end. I have no idea how much time passed but at some point, they decided to change places, which was fine with me. I love sucking my husband's prick and I was all for trying another cock in my pussy, especially Shane's. (Now, in saying that, I need to say also that I would never have done anything with Shane had my husband not been there and been agreeable. I don't need any on "the side"; I get satisfied at home – a lot!!)

It felt great having my husband's prick in my mouth and having a strange cock sliding into my pussy. Again, I have no idea how much time passed, I was too focused on the cock sliding in and out of mouth and the one sliding in and out of my pussy but I knew both men must be getting close and I wanted them to cum on my tits! I told them I wanted one on each side of me and I was going to suck them both and that I wanted them to come on my tits at the same time. I took turns sucking, licking and stroking each dick in my hands until they were both moaning that they were about to cum. It was incredible watching both cocks erupt and listening to the groans as each guy sprayed his load on my tits. I grabbed my tits and rubbed their cum around like it was body lotion. When they finished both men, kissed me and thanked me for a great time!

While I still lay on the table, satisfied and lazy, they begin getting dressed. My husband tells me that I can't wash the cum off, that I have to walk around the rest of the evening with dried cum on my tits! I felt so naughty the rest of the evening and couldn't resist rubbing up against each guy, just to be a tease.

Finally the evening came to a close and the partygoers headed for home. We stayed and helped tidy up but I was anxious to get my husband home, strip his clothes off and have my way with him. Shane thanked us for a great time and asked if we could do it again, we agreed that we would sometime.

My husband was thrilled when I unzipped his pants and began fondling his dick. He was rock hard again by the time we got home and we made love as soon as we got in the door! I thanked my husband for the wonderful time and for letting my fantasy come true!

hotcouple
hotcouple
49 Followers