The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers

Dave was not able to hold off too long but by then I was in some form of constant orgasm or afterglow. When finished, our juices flowed out of me like a flood. The resulting wet spot on the sheets felt warm was I laid back enjoying the afterglow. Dave cuddled me in his arms and drifted off into a sleep.

Two hours later I woke up when Dave snuggled up to my back. "I ordered some breakfast, I hope you like to share an omelet." For the next fifteen minutes I drifted in and out of sleep until the knock on the door. Dave yelled for them to come in as I made sure that the sheets covered my breasts.

"After last night, I didn't think you cared who saw your assets." Dave laughed and gave me a little kiss on the nose. At first, I was offended by his comment but realized that he was probably right. Here I was sleeping off a hangover, discussing getting naked in front of my boss and four strangers and then spending the last two hours making love to my boss. After thinking about it, it sounded pretty good.

The waiter set up the table in the living room and quickly left the room. I had no robe or gown, so I walked naked into the room and sat down for breakfast. Dave had slipped on a robe to take care of the waiter. "Aren't you a little over dressed?"

Dave pulled off the robe and sat down at the table. "I like this tradition, sleep late, shower, make love and have breakfast naked." The breakfast was good and I did not realized how hungry I was until I started to eat.

When we were done, Dave asked, "what do you want to do today? We have the whole day to ourselves."

"Well if you don't mind being with a bow legged female companion, then I would like to go to the beach and see the ocean."

"Your wish is my command." Dave pulled me out of my chair and gave me a hug and a kiss. When broke away, I glanced at the chair and noticed that I had left a deposit of our juices which were still leaking slowly out of me.

Dave lead me into the shower and proceeded to make sure that I was clean all over. As I was taking care of my hair, he moved my things from the other room into his. "I moved your stuff in with mine. I hope you don't mind. Oh yes, take a memo to my secretary. In the future when I am traveling with Miss Fox, we will only need one room in the future."

I blushed as I realized that our actions would soon become the talk of the company. As I dressed, I decided that I did not care. Neither of us would tell or confirm speculations, so let everyone guess.

The next six months passed so quickly. Dave and I traveled three or four nights a week. When we in the office I worked in an area away from Dave. After a proper time, I was promoted to Dave's assistant. Because of my hard work, no one really suspected about our relationship. Our travel plans included separate rooms with one room never used.

Everything was going on fine and I was enjoying my life and all its perks. I was going through Dave's mail when I found a personal letter from a Mr. Edwards of Miami. The letter indicated that since Dave had been a guest one time, he was now eligible to attend a retreat with a guest and a friend. The letter gave the dates and a number to call to confirm a reservation.

When Dave returned we went through the mail. With Mr. Edwards letter, I said, "I don't understand what this letter means. It looks important but what kind of retreat is it." Dave looked a little embarrassed and hesitated to talk about it. Later on, I asked him again and avoided answering my questions. That night, we were in bed and had enjoyed each other twice. I again asked what the letter was about and Dave immediately became defensive. "Come on, we don't need secrets."

"OK but it is a little sensitive. Mr. Edwards is the manager of a conference center in the Florida Keys. His employer rents the facility to companies for meetings and training sessions. Mr. Edwards has a side line business and rents the area two or three times a year. He charges each participant ten grand and provides a very interesting set of speakers during the day and then has a party that night."

"Well what's so secret about that?"

"That part isn't, it is the party that is unique." "What do you mean unique."

"Remember the guest, well I can bring any male I want and they will attend the meetings and enjoy the party." "OK, what is a friend?"

"Well the friend is a female companion of the invitee. She is normally a girl friend, mistress, friend or wife." Dave looked down before he continued. "The women are the stars of the party. At the dinner, each of the women performs a skit and then disrobes."

"You mean strips naked in front of everyone?"

"Yes." I looked at him and laughed. That sounds innocent enough. Getting naked in front of a bunch of men can be a fun."

"Well, it can be a little humiliating. You see they are also the objects of a lot of sexual innuendo and all the men are free to grope the women during dinner."

I am now thinking that there is even more. "Go on, what else happens."

"Well, after the dinner we go out by the pool. Each of the women get a chaise lounge and then the men can ask and get as much sex as they can stand."

"OK, let me get this straight. The women lay back and the men crawl between their legs and do what they want."

"Yes, the ladies can refuse anal and oral sex, but not screwing."

"So how many time do you guys get it up?" "Most of the guys are done after two women, but some of the women are more popular and can have several partners."

"Who took you?" "Someone you know and I am sworn to secrecy."

"Who did he take as his friend?" "His wife, she found out that he had been a guest and threatened a divorce if he did not take her."

"Did she enjoy it?" "Yes, she seemed too. She was one of the more popular ladies."

"Sounds like you were one of them." "Yes, we decided that if we screwed, we would both have less incentive to tell anyone."

"What did your friend think when he saw you with his wife?"

"Nothing, he was with the lady next to her when we made it."

"I find that hard to believe." I thought for a minute before I asked, "Would you like to go again?"

"If I hadn't met you, I would have been back as soon as I could have found a friend."

"Well it sounds like finding the friend is the hard part. I assume it is against the rules to hire a friend."

"Yes, professionals are not welcome. I understand that the Doctor who checks the girls has a pretty good record of spotting a ringer."

"I would love to talk with your friend's wife."

"So these guys bring their girlfriends and wives and donate them for the evening. I guess that tells you a lot about your friends."

"No, I sat next to a lady at dinner who had participated twice before. She said that she wanted to come back. It seems that she enjoys multiple partners for sex and her husband did not go for sex. She came to the meetings as a friend of her brother."

"Wow, I can't imagine a normal woman willing to submit herself to such humiliation."

"I thought you wanted to talk to my friend's wife?"

"Well I am curious as to her motivation and what she got out of it, besides a sore pussy and bruises on her breasts."

"OK, I will see what I can do."

The next week I had a phone message, "I am the lady you want to talk with. I will meet you at the Chimes at noon today."

I arrived at the Chimes restaurant a little before noon and was seated in a booth that offered a lot of privacy. A few moments later, an attractive lady near forty sat down across from me. "You are interested in a party in Florida?"

"Yes, I have some questions."

"OK after we eat, I will answer any I can." The waiter walked up and took our order. We talked about current events as we ate. When dessert was finished, my friend told me that it was time to ask questions.

"What is it like?" With a smile she responded, "The sexual high is as high as you will ever get. The idea of being humiliated in front of strangers is something I had never experienced. I had been naked with friends when I was younger and a few times in a hot tub since I was married. Never did I feel the absolute power over men I had that night, men looked at me as if I was the only thing in their lives and they would do anything to get my attention. Now, this feeling is something for one my age with two kids. The mental part took a little time to accept. After dinner, we all are striped in front of the group and some sexual joke is played on us. We then walk out of the room and to the pool. You lay down on a lounge and the men come to you. There is no foreplay but you don't need any, you are already as aroused as possible. After an hour, they call an intermission. You get a chance to clean up between your legs in front of all the men and then two of the women perform a lesbian scene for all of us to watch. We then resume what we were doing for another hour and then go swimming. A doctor checks us before and after and they have some basic rules the girls must follow. Other than that it is your usual Friday night orgy by the pool."

"What were your feelings when it was over and you were back with your husband?"

"Physically, I was very sensitive around my clitoris and my vagina was a little sore. It took me a week to feel like having intercourse. I had bruises on my chest and butt which went away in a week. I don't know if I was normal, I seemed to be very popular with the guys and had at least a dozen in my vagina. I also gave head to two guys and took two up my ass. I can't think of another place where I could have three men service all my openings at the same time and not earn the status of being divorced. Now, I am sure that you wonder about my husband and all this. When I found out that he had been a guest and what went on, I was ready to divorce him. I was a virgin when I met him and he has been my only man since the then. I have been groped by several men at parties and one man slipped a finger inside my panties at a New Years party. One time, my husband took me to the Caribbean on vacation and the resort was mostly topless and half nude. I wanted to leave immediately, but he insisted we stay and try it out. I pouted for two days, took off my top one day and the next day I was naked for the rest of the stay. I even won the sexiest roman robe on Thursday night. I guess a robe consisting of three ribbons was quite a sight. Anyway when my husband finally confessed to going to the party, I was ready to divorce him and would have if it wasn't for the kids. Needless to say, we didn't have sex for three months as I tried to figure out how I could get even with him. I finally decided that I would be his friend and go to the party. His immediate reaction was no way. I told him that it would be a very messy divorce. After some thought he agreed and two months later we were on our way. We traveled separately and I arrived at three for the orientation."

"I changed into the outfit provided. I gritted my teeth when the first guy groped me and when I was stripped. By the time the first guy pushed himself into me, I was smiling and waiting. When we got home, my husband did not know what to expect. On the first night, I walked out of the bathroom naked and told him that since he liked his women to nude and passive. I told him that I was not available for a few days. Since then our sex lives has never been better."

"Thanks, would you do it again?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much. For me it made up for what I missed before I got married. For my husband, he now looks at me as a sexual person again and I feel sexy and alive as we talk about it. I am so wet now; I'll need a shower when I get home. Oh yes, I also need a little help during the day these days."

We parted company and I paid the bill. As I walked back to the office, I tried to figure out who my new friend really was. She had been very careful to cover her identity and I am sure if I ran into her at a party, she would never acknowledge our meeting.

The next day, Dave and I left for another trip and spent the next three days in meetings, on planes and in bed. On the last night, Dave asked, "How was your lunch the other day?"

"It was a very interesting conversation. She and I have a lot in common. Neither one of us has had a lot of experience, before she married nor did before I met you. Both of us have enjoyed being the center of attention for men and have been naked in front of strangers. Neither of us had ever had sex with several men nor an orgy."

"It sounds like you are interested in being a guest?"

Before I rolled over on my side, I smiled and said, "maybe."

No more was said about the party for two months when another letter from Mr. Edwards arrived. It brought back some of my wilder thoughts and I again showed the letter to Dave. By now our relationship seemed to be very stable and getting to the point of needing some excitement. When Dave said, "do you want to go?"

I immediately said, "Yes, if we both think we can handle sharing the other."

Dave made the arrangements and I left home this morning. My travel bag consisted of clothes for the trip back tomorrow and a separate small bag with my make up. I had also included a robe in case my clothes were not available for the trip back to the motel.

The car continued to pass beautiful shoreline that was dotted with campers and families enjoying time on the beach. I hoped that I would have some time to look at the water before dinner.

The driver turned into what looked like a driveway. A gate with guard waved us through and we crossed a small bridge onto a small island. The car pulled up in front of a very simple but elegant entrance to a small hotel. The driver opened the door and let Sara and I climb out of the seat. I am sure the driver enjoyed watching Sara slide out after he watched her take off her underwear. From where I was standing, I could see a nipple and pubic hair.

As we approached the door an attractive lady in a loose fitting sun dress met us. She introduced herself as Margo and she was assigned to be our guide for the day. She directed Sara and I to go into a meeting room and wait till she came in. Two other women were in the room and to my surprise it was my luncheon friend. She walked towards me, "I remember you, you must have believed me or you would not be here. My name is Tina and are you really Jessica?"

"Yes, it is nice to meet you. This is Sara who has been my travel companion down from Miami."

Tina was wearing a light robe and obviously nothing else. She said, "come on over and get some lunch. Why don't you get undressed, Margo will want to check you for clothes marks as soon as she gets in here."

I pulled off my jacket and hung it up on a hanger, my skirt and blouse went on another hanger. Since I was not wearing any underwear, I only needed to remove my shoes. Margo said, "Put your first name on a slip and your shoes in a bag. Mark the hangers and bag, they will be delivered to your room this evening."

I looked around for a robe and Tina watched me search. She pulled off her robe and stood before as naked as I. "I might as well get used to this freedom; we all will have plenty tonight."

Sara was still dressed and seemed to hesitate to undress in front of us. Tina and I left her to her own devices and moved over to the food table. As we were finishing up with a salad, Sara joined us. The other lady was sitting with us and the four of us were talking about our trips when Margo walked into the room. "I am glad you are all comfortable, thank you Tina for helping me with our new guests. You have two hours to wait before the others arrive and the orientation begins. You can go out in the private garden but you may not leave this room or the garden."

The four of us walked out into the spacious garden. Included was a small pool that was more for soaking rather than swimming laps. We each found a lounge and got comfortable. Tina laughed and said, "Ladies, you will come to enjoy these lounges before the night is over."

We all chuckled and Sara got a look of mild terror on her face. I watched Sara's reaction and turned to her, "Are you OK? You seem to be a little worried about later.?

"Yes, I am only twenty and not very experienced with group situations. I have had sex with several guys but always just the two of us and in the dark."

"You will be alright, look at this as a learning adventure that will give you a lot of pleasure."

Margo brought us all some drinks and we noticed that she too was now naked. Tina smiled, "are you joining us tonight Margo?"

"Yes, we are a girl short tonight. But I only take up space; the guys are more interested in you younger girls. When your tits start to sag a little and your butt starts to droop, then we become observers. On the other hand, I have a great desire to satisfy anyone who comes my way. I hope it will attract others."

"George said you were great. You are as tight as a virgin and can really control your muscles. He said you could bring a guy off with out him or you moving your hips."

"Yes, I only have experience as an asset."

Margo jumped up and put on a gown to meet the later arrivals. Finally, ten of us plus Margo were sitting around the garden. A light tap on the door brought Margo to action, "Ladies, it is time to get ready."

We all followed her into the room and found that some changes had been made. First, a beautician was setting up in the corner and a portable table had been set up in the center of the room. The table was covered with several layers of sheets and a two examination stirrups were pointing away from the end of the table.

A man came out of the restroom as we were all finding seats in order to listen to the instructions from Margo.

Margo went to the center of the group, "All of you know what is going to happen tonight. I assume since you are here, you want to be a part of it. First, we will all be examined by Doctor Ed here who will make sure that you have no problems and appear to be able to have multiple sexual encounters. Also Jane and her assistant will set your hair after you have washed it in the restroom/shower behind me. Before you shower, make sure that you douche at least twice, you will also be expected to douche again after the party is over."

"Just before we go out, you will be given a dress for the evening. These garments are specially designed to expose a lot of you at dinner, make your body accessible to dinner companions and also easy to remove when you are up on stage. Tina, since you were here we have a new electronic toy for us all to wear at dinner. The old ben wahs will only be used after the Doctor has checked us and just before we dress."

"Now, we have a lot to do. Tina since you and Jessica were the first to get here, the three of us will be Doctor Ed's first victims while the rest of you get in the showers and start on your hair and make up."

Tina and I followed Margo over to the examining table. This will be a night of firsts, an exam of my sexual parts, sex with multiple partners and using ben wah balls for the first time. Margo sat down on the table as Tina and stood off to the side. Margo looked at us, "Don't leave, we can talk while Doc looks."

Doctor Ed put Margo's ankles up in the stirrups and spread them as far apart as possible. He put on a pair of gloves and sat down on a roller seat that put his eyes at the same level as Margo's pubes. Doctor Ed picked up some small scissors, "Margo, you need a little trim. You of all people should know that a pubic hair in the wrong place can be painful."

Margo laughed, "If it hadn't been for a sympathy fuck from you last time, I would have kept my cherry if I had had one."

The Doctor laughed and began to manipulate the folds of skin around Margo's vaginal entrance. He continued his manipulation of Margo and I noticed that he even spread her outer lips and checked to make sure that her clitoris was functioning. Margo was starting to sweat and she was obviously enjoying his efforts. I could see a lot of moisture appearing on her vaginal walls. When there appeared to be a sufficient amount the Doctor slid a speculum into Margo. Margo tensed and let out a breath as the metal slid into her body. The Doctor moved the handles apart and exposed all of Margo's inner parts. From my vantage point, I could see all the way up to what I am sure was her cervix. After checking, the Doctor removed the instrument and inserted his index finger. He was obviously looking for Margo's G spot and when he found it Margo tensed and obviously had her first rush of the night.

SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers