The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers

The Doctor pulled out his finger. Tina knew what was needed and helped Margo up and into a nearby chair. I decided that I would go next. I wanted Tina to be available to help me if I needed it. Looking at Margo, I realized that this Doctor must have an effective technique and the intent to use it.

I sat up on the table as the Doctor returned from helping Margo. He smiled at me and asked me several medical questions. He was interested in when was my last period, what birth control I used, had I ever been pregnant and did have any medical problems. I sat there as he looked at and me in a professional manner.

OK Jessica, this is what we are going to do. "I am going to give a thorough pelvic exam and check you breasts. I will also check your neck and abdomen for any problems. I then will manipulate your nipples until they are aroused. At the completion of the pelvic exam, I will manipulate your sexual areas including your clitoris. When you are sufficiently lubricated, I will insert a pair of ben wah balls into your vagina. Have you ever used this sex toy before?"

"No, but I have been told they can be very pleasurable."

"Yes, you heard right. After I insert the ben wahs, I will again manipulate your erogenous zones until you have an orgasm. My intent is for you to be as relaxed as Margo. You know, I forgot to put the ben wahs in her but I guess she didn't need them. Now, you can do this one of two ways. First, you can resist my efforts and delay reaching an orgasm. Or, you can relax and enjoy what is happening to you. If you make the first choice, the rest of the night will not be fun or pleasant. If you do not relax, you will probably be very sore after two or three men. On the other hand, if you relax and enjoy, you will be able to comfortably accommodate ten or more men. A word of warning, you are a very attractive lady. You also seem to be educated and worldly, I know that the men tonight will be very attracted to you. A blond bimbo will normally just lay there and not react to the men. You have the potential to be what the guys call a good fuck. Now your friend Tina here, did not relax until after several men had used her. As a result, she got hurt and did not enjoy the evening as much as she will tonight. Do you have any questions?"

"Do you recommend that we use a cream to help with lubrication?"

"Not at first, I would use some after the intermission to get things restarted comfortably."

"OK, let's see how relaxed I am." I pulled my feet up and put my ankles in the stirrups before laying back. The Doctor finished putting on a clean pair of gloves and moved to the side of the table. With his left hand he began to manipulate my left breast. Before he reached the sensitive middle, he moved over to my right breast. I could feel my nipples start to become aroused. By the time he was touching my nipples with both hands I was becoming aroused and my nipples were fully erect.

"Everything seems to be OK here, you have very beautiful breasts to look at and touch." The Doctor moved up to my neck and checked my glands and under my chin. He asked me to open my mouth and he used a small light to look around. He then checked my eyes and ears. I was again starting to relax and nearly jumped off the table when his hands again started to manipulate my breasts.

I was again starting to feel the early stages of arousal when his hand moved down to my abdomen. With tip of a finger he rubbed circles around my navel while his other hand pressed into my abdomen. He then listened to my lungs and heart. He then walked to the end of the table and stood between my legs. Normally, the Doctor would start the pelvic exam. However, Doctor Ed placed his hands lightly on the inner part of my thighs. He then began to lightly caress and touch my legs. His hands moved from my knee downward. Each succeeding stroke brought his hand closer to my pubic area. I was starting to become more aroused and was a little frustrated when he did not touch me as soon as I wanted. A light bead of sweat rose up on my upper lip as I anticipated his next moves.

Finally, he gave me some relief. His right hand cupped my mons and gave me some relief. When his finger slipped between my folds, I jumped with the sudden jolt of pleasure. He next slipped a finger into my vagina and began to stroke in and out. I could feel my moisture building and his motions caused no discomfort. Then, his thumb touched my clit, again I tensed with pleasure. I am sure he was aware that he was getting to me and would certainly succeed in setting me off. Suddenly he pulled out of me and removed his hands from my body. The next thing I felt were his fingers spreading my vaginal lips. "Now relax, I am going to insert an instrument now."

I knew this was the speculum and I would soon feel that stretching feeling in my vagina. Compared to other exams, this one was becoming almost enjoyable and I was able to relax my muscles. The metal slipped into me without problem and he let my body get used to the invasion before he spread me open. I could feel the beginning of the stretching but felt no discomfort since I was becoming so relaxed.

I could feel the instrument move around to give him a better view of my insides. As he was pulling the instrument out, "you have healed very nicely after your baby. I see you did your exercises after birth. Your vaginal muscles have a very good tone and you have excellent muscle control."

"Now, Jessica, I am going to try to locate your 'G' spot." He then inserted his index finger and began to move the tip around the wall of my vagina towards the front. I continued to become more aroused and I could feel my body start to tense. When he pressed up and hit his target, I jumped and let out my breath. My vagina muscles clamped down on his finger as I enjoyed my feelings. "That's good Jessica, you are really relaxing. The next thing is to get the ben wahs in place."

He picked up what looked like two chrome golf balls with a silver chain holding them together. "The secret is to put these in one at time. Here give me your hand and you can push them into your vagina." I pushed the ball into me as he guided it to my opening. The first one went in very easily and felt loose inside me. When it was fully in, I felt it start to come back out. "I think you will need a little bigger model."

Again he took my hand and I pushed the ball into my body. I felt full and in my aroused state was looking forward to the second. "Now when you take them out, make sure that you do not try to pull them both out at the same time. I assure you that unless you are dilated enough for birth, they will not come out together. How does that feel?"

I was feeling very relaxed and was enjoying every moment. My only response was a smile. "I'll take that as a yes." I was very close to losing control but as I got more used to the objects in my vagina and was beginning to be more aware of what was around me. I looked over at Margo who now standing at my side with a hand on my arm. Tina was beside her and was also ready to assist. I guess they thought that I was soon to be no more than a bowl of jello.

Several of the other girls were out of the shower and were standing a few feet away. Again another first, I was enjoying my first pelvic exam with sexual stimulation in front of an audience. The Doctor leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Jessica later tonight would you allow me to enjoy your body. I look forward to being with you." I smiled and nodded my head yes. "OK, Jessica, I will now put you over the brink, please enjoy."

The Doctor returned to his position between my legs. He gently caressed my pubic area with the flat of his hand. He then slipped his finger into my lips and sought out my clitoris. His touch made me jump and let my breath out. He then began a concentrated attack on my clit first with a gentle touch and then manipulation between two fingers. I could feel my juices running down between my buttocks. It felt like I had peed. Within seconds my tension began to spread from groin until my whole body began to tense. My head rolled from side to side and I could hear myself starting to yell with pleasure. Finally my body tensed and I raised my back off the table. When I fell back, my legs raise straight up in the air and let out a scream of pleasure. My legs fell back on the Doctors shoulders as I must of passed out.

Later, I was told that the Doctor moved away from me after my vagina squirted some of my juices in his face. The next thing I knew was Margo, Tina and Doctor Ed helping me to walk the five feet to a lounge. I collapsed on the soft leather surface and tried to get my bearings I remember Margo placing a towel under my butt and between my legs to stem the flow of moisture from my body.

As I started to awaken, I could feel a sexual tension all over me. The pressure in my vagina gave me a feeling of pleasure and kept me at a high state or arousal. By the time Tina was in throes of her orgasm, I was aware enough to sit up and comprehend what was going on. I gingerly stood up and walked to the table and took Tina's hand in mine. I held her tightly until she started to come down. Margo and I then helped her to lounge I had just abandoned. Doctor was now talking with Sara who had a look of terror on her face after watching what had happened to me and Tina. I am sure that she had never experienced such a sexual stimulation and release in her life.

Doctor Ed spoke quietly with her as I help on to Tina's hand. When she instinctively pulled my hand to her pubic area, I pressed inward out instinct. With my hand between her legs, Tina started to come back to reality. I pulled my hand away found that my fingers were wet with her juices.

By now, Doctor Ed was inserting the ben wahs into Sara. I am sure she was very tense judging by the look on her face and the effort it took for her to push them inside her body. As she adapted to the metal orbs, her face began to relax. She looked at me and beckoned for me to come over to her side. I took her hand as Doctor Ed started to bring her to first real intense orgasm. Her hand clutched mine as she reached her peak and let out scream that everyone in the room turned to see who was making the noise.

When we had Sara safely laying on the lounge, Margo suggested, "Let's go take our showers and get our hair done." Tina by now was up and we followed Margo to the shower room. I could feel the moisture running down my leg as we walked across the room. The showers were a large open tiled room with three shower heads. Margo said, "This room is really the executive suite and has all the comforts." We got under the spray and began to soap our hair and bodies. As we were just starting an attractive naked young lady came and in and helped to wash our hair and backs. "Jessica and Tina, I'd like for you to meet my daughter, Julie."

After she had left, I said, "Julie is getting a real education here."

"Well being naked is second nature to her. She spends most of her time naked at home and is very comfortable when any of friends are visiting. As to the sex, she has heard and watched me and her father have sex for years and knows the mechanics of sex as well as you. She also understands that sex is a gift you give to another person and should involve a degree of love between you and your partner. She does not know what happens when we leave this room. She thinks that her dad and I need her help and she enjoys meeting all of you."

"Who is her dad and your husband?"

"Oh Ed and I have been married for twenty years. This is a sideline for us. By the way did Ed ask either of you to have sex with him later?"

I smiled, "yes, and I said yes." "Me, too, he has a wonderful touch and technique."

"I would say so, he can get me off with his finger or tongue in minutes. We have never had sex without me having an orgasm. Most of the time I lose total control and every once in a while I experience the little death. Julie has also enjoyed his wonderful fingers and reached her first orgasm by her dad's hand. Jessica, I guess you experienced the total loss of control from sex."

"What kind of medical practice doe the Doctor have?"

"Oh he is a OBY-GEN and specializes mostly in treating sexually dysfunctional women. He gets lots of practice in working with women. What he does with us here is what he does everyday. The only difference most of the women who come here are fully capable of having sexual orgasms."

We had finished drying and were walking back into the room. All of sudden we heard a scream from the examination table. One of the younger girls was flailing around and was being held on the table by two of the other women. We continued to watch as she calmed down and turned into a limp rag. It took four people to get her onto the lounge.

Sara came up and obviously wanted to talk. "I was in the shower when you were on the table. How did it go with you two?"

"I checked out fine. The Doctor found no problems and everything seemed to be in place."

"I didn't mean that, what did you think when he put the things in you?"

"Oh that, they feel fine. I can feel a sexual tension that is not normal for me. How about you?"

"I nearly passed out when he started to touch me. I really started losing it when he had me push the first ball. By the time I was done with the second one, I had lost control and was enjoying my biggest ever."

"Well I am glad you enjoyed it. I am sure that later tonight we will enjoy it some of the time and endure it at other times. By the way, how do you like being nude? You said that nudity was something new for you."

"Oh, I love it. I feel so free and relaxed."

Tina spoke up, "Later when you are at dinner and your dress really covers nothing and then we all stand up on the stage and the host undresses us can be a little intimidating. Being nude along with a group of women is one thing, being naked in front of a group of men in suits is either frightening or a real high."

It was now only a few minutes before dinner and Margo called us together. "Well the time has come for our final preparations. The first thing we need to do is to remove the ben wahs. Each of you has a case and you are free to keep them as a memento for the night. Remember, after the party is over you must return to this room. Doctor Ed will again check you and you will douche at least twice. Those of you on the pill, will be given a morning after pill to be safe. When you have showered and washed off all the residues for the evening you may go to your room. Needless to say, I doubt that any of you will want anyone in your bed tonight and a little quiet is the best. You will not see your partner until you either get to the airport or arrive back home. You will not ride to airport with any of the men."

"Remember, you have signed an agreement that you will discuss with no one what happens tonight nor will you try to contact any one else in this room except me. Our insurance will cover any medical problems of tonight. Now, if you will all stand and face me."

We all stood and Margo showed us how to remove the ben wahs. "Spread your feet wider than your shoulders and squat down a little. Reach between your legs and gently pull on only one of the chains. If it does not come out immediately, or you feel pressure, stop and pull on the other chain."

I was lucky, the first chain I picked was the closer ball and it slipped out easily. The other followed just as easily. The sensation of the balls sliding out gave me a little charge as a pressure was put on my clit.

Margo told us to get the storage boxes for the ben wahs and pick up the box with out name. I opened the box and found on a satin liner a egg shaped device with a small 5 inch wire attached to one end. I had a pretty good idea what these were because Dave had bought one for me as a present. The way mine worked was that the ball randomly vibrated after I had inserted it into my vagina. I assumed that this one would work the same.

"Now ladies watch as I put this in. It goes the same place the ben wahs were and you put it in with your legs spread and with a squat. Make sure the cord hands down and out of you. This makes it easier for you to get it out later." When everyone was done slipping the devices in place, Margo resumed her instructions. "We have picked out specific gowns for each of you. I want you to remember that the purpose of the gowns is add sensuality to your body and to ensure that the men can touch you as they wish. Those of you who have gowns that are held in place with tape, make sure that before the host releases the tie around your neck, make sure you have removed the tape from you skin. It should not leave a mark or residue. OK, Jessica here is your gown"

I walked up to Margo who held what looked like two sheer curtains. The material was virtually see thru and only gave some modesty when it was bunched. She took the length of cloth and put it around my neck. "You have some tape to hold it in place." When she put it over my shoulders, my backside was completely bare. When she put the tape in place, the cloth ended on a line from under my arm to my hip. My back and butt were bare for all to see. I could hear the others comment about my dress.

"Tina, here is yours." Tina was only slightly more covered than me. Her butt was covered but one of her breasts was fully exposed and one was covered.

Tina looked at me and laughed, "I don't think if we put them both together we would have enough to make a dress to show our mothers." After a pause, "I guess we will be the tit and ass twins."

Just then the egg in my vagina began to vibrate gently and it was giving me a very pleasurable feeling. By the look on the other's faces I could tell that all of us were having the same sensation. I continued to enjoy the feelings radiating from my groin. The rate of the vibrations continued to increase until suddenly my muscles were racked with a spasm as the egg suddenly speeded up. I pressed in on my abdomen to relieve the spasm. When I returned to normal, I saw that the others were also in some degree of pleasure mixed with discomfort.

Margo was finally able to speak, "ladies that was a demonstration of what will happen during dinner. One of the men will have the control for your egg and will try to figure out who his slave is for the night. If they succeed in discovering you, then they will be your first man by the pool. For your protection, there is a limiter on the egg which will stop anyone from passing out. I have used one last month, or should I say one was used on me. To no ones surprise I had several orgasms before desert."

"Now don't forget, you are in control. You can refuse kissing, anal sex, oral sex or more that two fingers in your vagina. You can not refuse vaginal sex from anyone. If anyone gets too sore to continue, Doctor Ed will be mingling and can assist you. That is if he is not imbedded in one of your buddies. Let's go, have fun and smile."

With that Margo lead us across the pool deck where we saw 12 lounges lined up by the pool. Each was covered with several towels and on the table I could see a tube and a box of tissues.

With my backside completely exposed I hesitated to turn away from anyone. But later on I would be equally bare all over, so what is the big deal.

We entered the room on a walkway that was three steps up from the main floor with all the tables. The men were all waiting for us and as we came down the steps they came toward us. I saw Dave off to my right side and as I came down I gave him a little wink. We had been told that we should not identify who our partner was. As I continued to walk into the group of me between the tables, I stopped to talk with several. I expected that to have groped or at least touched by every man I passed. Instead all of them treated us with courtesy as if we were attending a regular cocktail party back home. Finally a man put his hand on my back to sort of guide me away from a waiter carrying drinks. Since he had only seen me from the front, he was shocked when he only touched the skin on my back. He looked around to see what I was wearing and smiled when he saw my naked bottom. As I walked away from him, he patted me on the buttock and whispered, "Nice, see you later."

SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers