The Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went and picked up another little package which had a tiny waist cincher.

"Let's slip this on as well, just to hold your tummy in"

I blushed as I looked down, so what, I had a little belly, still didn't think I needed that.Mrs. Markus slip it around my waist and pulled it together.

"Hold your breath in!"

I suck in as she pulled it even tighter.

"There, that's better" she said smiling.

Letting go of my breath I gasped as it held my waist firm.

"You're just going to die when you see this. These nylons are so beautiful Nancy" she said coming back with another little box, carefully pulling them out." They have such a delicious reddish tinge to them to match your dress.

I sat on the edge of the bed, as she rolled them into a small ball then pushed them slowly up my legs. The nylons were soft and silky, I was secretly loving the way they felt especially the way they tightly hugged my thighs.

Standing back up, I tilted my leg back and forth, amazed how nice my legs looked. I smiled to myself.

Mrs. Markus gave me another look over before she picked up the dress.

"We won't have to worry about cleavage with this type of dress."

Again she seemed to be chatting with someone else besides me. She had me step into the dress and pulled it up.

"This is what we call a tube dress" she said as she pulled it up pass my bra, slipping my arms in the puffy arms bands, smoothing it out just below my armpits.

The dress was rather tight but she said that it was just fine and that's the way it was suppose to look.

"Aren't these styles of dresses just darling? Buzz is just going to love this on you..." She said with her hands on my shoulder, then noticing something else. I think I'll rub a little foundation on your shoulders, just to take the shine out of them. That will make them look softer and rounder, more feminine looking."

I never could have believed I was going to go through all of this for Buzz. It never really crossed my mind of all the detail Mrs. Markus was going through .I guess she really wanted him to get this promotions. Most mothers are that way with their sons I guess. She placed a pair of black heels in front of me. I steady myself as I slip them on.

"Well, I think you're finished." Mrs., Markus said as she stood back and looked at me." You're very beautiful Nancy. I think your going to be the best looking girl there."

I blushed when she said girl. Mrs. Markus just smiled at me and took me by the hand." Let's go show you off to Buzz."

"Buzz?" Mrs. Markus called out. We're all done, close your eyes."

"You stay right here, I'll tell you when to come out". She whispered letting go of my hand.

I could barely hear them talking when Mrs. Markus called out for me to come into the room.

I nervously walked out into the room. Buzz was standing next to his mother in a dark blue suit. It was so easy to see it was tailored for him and for once I could definitely see why the girls went out with him...He really was a handsome man.

"Don't you say one word Buzz or I'll call the whole thing off right now" I said warning him not to laugh or say something stupid to me.

"Rob, I can't believe that's you, I mean, your beautiful." Buzz said as he slowly walked towards me with his mother.

"Isn't she just darling Buzz?" Mrs. Markus said as she picked away at my hair, her eyes darting back and forth.

"You're going to need a little more" She whispered.

Mrs. Markus grabbed some tissue and pulled back my dress open a little and stuffed my bra with them.

"A girl needs all the help she can get" she murmured.

Buzz was still standing there looking at me. I felt so embarrassed that I couldn't even look at him.

For the next hour Mrs. Markus went in great detail how I should greet and hold myself in conversation. I didn't really find it that hard because of me growing up with my sisters. I was more worried that Buzz would screw it up the night...

"I think I've gone over all that I can. " She said as she leaned over and gently kissed my cheek.

"Thank-you Mrs. Markus" I blushed.

"Ok you kids, make sure you remember everything, and Buzz, don't forget to call her Nancy, that's so important, and don't slip up. And Nancy, you have to show how delicate you are, listen more then talk and remember your manners. People will be watching your every move."

"Yes Mrs. Markus" I said as she sprayed some perfume over my shoulders and neck.

"Oh, I almost forgot" she went back in the bedroom and came out clutching a small handbag that matched my dress.

."A girl can't be without her purse." she laughed." It has everything you'll need for a touch-up. Go ahead open it."

I took it from her and slowly opened the handbag.

"What's this Mrs. Markus?" I said as I held up a small little pouch.

"Open it." She said.

As I opened it I could see a pair of diamond earrings and what I thought to be a matching ring.

"They were Buzz's grandmothers. Please be careful with them."

I took them out of the pouch and fumbled trying to clip the earrings on. Mrs. Markus came to the rescue and did it for me.

"You're a nervous wreck girl" She said taking the pouch from my hand and taking out the ring with a cluster of diamonds in a heart shape...

"Buzz; put this on Nancy, I want to take picture of you two before you go."

"Jeeze Mrs. Markus, do we really have to have our pictures taken?"

I asked making a face.

"Nancy,,, don't worry about it. My mom worked very hard to get you ready, the least you can do can is have a few pictures taken. Buzz said sounding a little annoyed with me.

I just shook my head a little and walked over to Buzz.

"Well it's just because I don't think we should be making such a big deal about this party. Let's just get this whole thing over with."

Both of them laughed as they said how cute I looked when I was trying to show authority.

I just stood next to Buzz and held my hand out. He gently took my hand in his hand and placed the ring near the tip of my finger.

"Ok, now smile" Mrs. Markus said holding the camera up to her face.

I looked over at Mrs. Markus forced a smile. Buzz then slid the ring on my finger. Mrs. Markus continued to take pictures as she was telling us where to stand and how to pose. I was getting very anxious and so was Buzz. I knew Mrs. Markus could sense this as she finally put the camera down.

Buzz then put his hand softly on my shoulder. I flinched down and pulled away from him, looking at him.

"What do you think your doing Buzz?" I said.

Both Buzz and his mother looked at me puzzled.

"You don't expect me not to touch you all night do you? I mean you are my date for god sakes Nancy. What do you think everyone would think if we didn't even hold hands?" Buzz said.

"I will hold your hand Buzz and that's about it, I'm no fag, I hate guys touching me. I think it's disgusting."

I'm sure I said all of that just to prove that I was still a guy .If not in looks, at least in mind. It was hard to sound convincing looking like this.

"Ok, you two have a good time and I'll see you both later." Mrs. Markus said as she was getting her things together.

Buzz took my hand and we both walked out of the room towards the elevator at the atrium. It was strange holding his hand as we both looked at each other. Buzz lifted his arm and checked the time on his watch.

"5:30, we'll have a couple of drinks at the bar before we go to the hall for the dinner. He said.

The doors of the elevator opened and we walked in. I couldn't help noticing our reflections in the glass of the elevator.

"We just might be able to pull this off" I said to myself.

We both watched the numbers of the floors go by quietly.

"As soon as these doors open, I want you to take my arm and I will escort you to the bar. Understand?"

It shocked me the way he said that. Maybe it was his nerves but it sounded mean the way he said "understand" that to me, I roughly took his arm as the door opened.

"Here we go, now smile."

He ignored my handling of his arm.

You could hear my heels clicking along the floor as we made our way to the bar. I clutched onto my handbag as Buzz got behind me and placed his hand on the small of my back, steering me to a couple of seats.

He pulled my chair out for me to sit. I smiled looking at him.

"What can I get you folks today?" The waiter asked.

I was about to tell him when Buzz spoke up before me.

"I'll have a beer and the lady will have a glass of white wine."

"Very good sir" He walked away.

"What did you order me wine for Buzz? I hate the stuff; I need a beer for god sakes." I said to him without using my lips to say the words.

"You're not going to be slugging beer back all night like one of the guys Nancy. It's going to be wine for you. Now just sit there and shut up."

Buzz reached under and gave my arm a squeeze, then sternly looked at me. "Don't fuck this up Nancy."

I didn't want to let him know he was hurting me. I just pulled my arm away from him. This really isn't going the way I thought. Buzz had completely changed his whole attitude towards me. I just couldn't understand that.

"Well can I have a cigarette at least Buzz?"

"No, maybe later you can have one but you're not to smoke. Now just behave like a good girl."

The waiter came back with the drinks.

"Ok, so that's a beer for the gentleman and a wine for the lady"

"Thank-you very much," Buzz said.

I just smiled at the waiter and took a sip of my wine.

We sat there for a couple of hours. Buzz didn't want to go to the party too soon.

I was feeling more at ease. It might have been the wine or maybe the fact that I was passing as a woman with flying colors. Most of the guys coming in the bar would look at me as they took their seats. I didn't really like it but it always made me blush when they would smile at me...

"You better cool it Nancy" Buzz said leaning over to me." You suppose to be with me."

"What am I doing?" I said.

"Just the way you're looking back at them." He said queitly."Come on, we better get going to the party.

"What did he mean by that? " I thought." I'm not looking at them in anyway"

I finished my glass of wine and grabbed my handbag. As I stood up I stumbled a bit making the table shake and the glasses tipping over. I wasn't sure if it was my heels or the wine but Buzz caught me by the arm.

"You ok Nancy? You're not drunk are you?" He whispered.

Looking around I was so embarrassed by everyone looking at me. Even the waiter came over asking if everything was alright. I felt like such a fool.

"I'm fine; I just caught my heel on the table leg."

Blushing as I straighten up. Buzz's eyes were throwing daggers at me as we whisk me out of the bar then swung me around and held me by my arms in front of him out in the lobby.

"You better start straightening up this very second Nancy. I can't have you making a scene in front of all the people from work. You better just lay off the wine for a while, you understand me?"

Buzz had me pulled so hard that I was barely touching the ground. I could see people looking at us and turning their heads away.

"Buzz, you're the only one making the scene right now, so let go of me right now" I whispered loudly.

Buzz softened the grip on my arms but pulled me with him." Let's go"

It was hard to keep up with him in my heels, I almost fell a few times as he roughly hurriedly me along. We stopped just short of the doors that led to the party.

"Ok Nancy, this is it. How do I look? Buzz asked as he straightens his tie a little not even realizing how he just made me feel pulling me with him.

"Never mind you Buzz, how about me for god sakes?" I said adjusting my dress.

Buzz looked me up and down. I turned around for him to make sure everything was alright.When I looked back at him he was just smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't believe how pretty you're looking."

Buzz had a look in his eye, one that I never seen before but at least he wasn't mad any more.

We both entered the party together with Buzz's arm around my waist. People were greeting us as we slowly made our way inside. I was just smiling to them all. Like Mrs. Markus told me, I shouldn't say too much

Buzz had to stop at some table and sign in while I glanced around the place. It was so full of people of all different ages. The women were all drop dead gorgeous. I would just love to be here on any other night when I wasn't dressed like this, just to score on some ladies...

"Buzz!" I heard.

Buzz looked around as I saw him put some tickets in his pocket.

"Bill, how are you tonight? and Carol your looking as beautiful as ever. Buzz said extending his hand. "I would like you to meet someone."

"This is Nancy Gibson,,, Nancy; this is Bill and his wife Carol."

As I extended my hand out I heard Carol gasp.

"Oh my god" she paused."Buzz,,, you never told me you were engaged. When are you two getting married? Bill,,, did you know anything about this?"

She held my hand tight as I tried to pull it away. I looked over at Buzz in a panic state. He just made his eyes roll a little, motioning me to play along, pleading with me.

Bill slapped Buzz on the back and congratulated him. Carol came forward and gave me a hug.

"I always knew there was a girl out there that could tame Buzz...Come,,, your going to have to tell me all about it." Carol said as she took my hand and started to lead me away from Buzz." The girls are just going to die when they hear this

"Wait, I pulled back at her hand, I just need to talk with Buzz." I smiled as she gently let go of my hand." Just give me a second"

Buzz could see the urgency in my eyes as I scooted to him.

"What the hell is going on Buzz?" I whispered under my breath.

Buzz reach down and took my hands into his.

"Shhhhh....Just play the part Nancy, I didn't know it was a dumb engagement ring. It must have been my mom's idea. Please don't ruin this; I'll owe you big time." He gently swung my hands in his, making us look like a couple madly in love while Bill and Carol looked on.

"Ok you love birds." Carol said." You can do that later."

Buzz and I both look over at Bill and Carol and smiled as we both walked over to them.

Carol took my hand again, dragging me across the floor to a table where two other couples were sitting while Bill and Buzz walked over to the bar.

"Guess what everyone" Carol happily giggled." Buzz is getting married to this little sweet thing. Nancy this is Julie and her husband Mark." She said pointing a finger at them. "And this is Buzz's boss, Harry and his wife Janice. He's the president of the company."

Smiling I just nodded and shyly mouthed the word hello to them as I sat down.

I could see Julie leaning into her husband and whispering something as she secretly looked at me. I was hoping that she didn't suspect something.

"So did you introduce Nancy to everyone Carol?" Bill said as he and Buzz walk to our table with our drinks.

"Of course I did Bill." Carol said." I just can't get over the two of you getting married." When is the date?"

"We still have to make one, probally in a year or two" Buzz said as he pulled his chair out and sat down.

"I'm sure Nancy wants it sooner though." Carol said as she winked at me.

I smiled back at her and looked up at Buzz giving him a worried smile as he leaned close to me and told me to relax. I took a sip of my drink. It was just ginger ale. I couldn't believe he was cutting me off of alcohol.

About an hour went by with everyone chattering about this and that. I wasn't paying much attention because it honestly bored me. I had finally convinced Buzz into letting me have a few drinks since I assured him it was from my heels and not the alcohol.

It was becoming a nice party with everyone finishing up their drinks and making it up to the dance floor. Buzz had gotten up a few times to mingle with some of his co-workers leaving me alone at the table. I was starting to get a little annoyed with that. I could see that some of the women even looked at me funny as if I should keep a tighter rein on my future husband.

Looking around the room, I could see Buzz talking with some good looking woman in the corner, his arm stretched out over her against the wall. It was easy to see he was on the prowl. Normally I wouldn't care but somehow it just wasn't looking right. I would see glances of people talking about me, their eyes diverting away when I would look at them.

I slid my chair out and stood up, almost tripping, forgetting I was wearing heels. Picking up my handbag I walked towards the restrooms as daintily as I knew how. Eyes of all the men in the room seemed to follow me as I held my head up and ignore their stares. It was such a strange feeling to be looked at that way. I knew what they were thinking, what they wanted.

The younger guys seem to coral themselves at the entrance of the washrooms. They didn't seem to care about being so direct with looking at me.Thier stares made me blushed as I had to push through them. They made sexist comments about me to each other loud enough for me to hear.

"What was with them? What pigs they are."

Following some of the other women, I finally made it to the washroom. Most of the women inside were just freshen up their make-up as I made my way to a stall. It sure was a hassle lifting up my dress so not to get it all wrinkled. I was having a hell of a time as I finally bunched it up around my waist and sat down. It was then that I decided not to drink too much more as I really didn't want to do this again. It was just too much trouble.

"Did you see Buzz's fiancé? Isn't she a little young for him? And what do you think Jessica is going to say? I bet she never knew Buzz was going to get married."

I just sat there quietly as I heard some girls talking away, them not knowing I was sitting in the stall. I couldn't help but to wonder who the hell this Jessica girl was.

Another girl spoke out." She just looks so innocent, what could she possibly have to offer Buzz, to keep a man like him happy, let alone get him to marry her?"

"We all know how Buzz is .She must be great at giving blowjobs."The other one said.

They both giggled as I stood up and pulled down my dress. I opened the door of the stall and walked out. Both of the girls looked completely embarrassed as I walked towards the counter and opened my handbag.

As I lightly traced my lips with some lipstick, I couldn't keep quiet and turned to them.

"I heard what you said and I would like you both to know that I have lots to offer a man like Buzz. You're both just jealous because he chose to be with me and not with any of you looser girls, Jessica as well, who ever she is."

Dropping the tube of lipstick in my handbag, I clipped it shut and gave them a look."And yes, I do give great blowjobs" I twirl around on my heels and walked out.

I was proud of the way I put them in their place. Stupid meddling bitches, that's all they have to talk about.

I walked down the corridor back to the party and looked over at the table. Buzz still wasn't there so I looked over the floor and saw him dancing with the same girl he was talking with earlier. Well, that really pissed me off. How can he just ignore me like this and basically throw himself at this girl. After all, I was his date, his girl, his fiancé. He was the one that wanted me to come here to the party with him dressed like I am. So what the hell??

It was probably the drinks in me that gave me the courage that I had. I was so pissed off that I went right into the crowded dance floor and right in between him and that slut.

"I need to talk with you Buzz" I said loudly, enough to make a few of the people around us stop and look.

Buzz looked a little shocked at first then he grew angry.

"This isn't the time or the place Nancy, now go sit down, I will be with you in a minute." He said; gently push me aside and starting to dance with that pig again.