The Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Robbie agrees to become Janet's cuckold slave.
2.5k words
4.3
137.1k
36
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the second episode in a series entitled "The Party". If you have not read the first episode of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant hot wife humiliates her submissive cuckold husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly suggest you find something else to read.

*

I was suddenly very ashamed. I bit my lower lip and said, "I'm sorry Janet."

My wife looked at me and laughed. "You're sorry?" She picked up my hand and held it. "Honey, you have nothing to be sorry about. I'm the one who needs to be apologizing. You might have a secret fantasy world, but I'm the one who's been cheating."

Janet stared into my eyes. "Robbie I'm sorry. I hope that you can forgive me. I love you so much, and I don't want to lose you."

I looked at my wife. "I love you to Janet."

I really did. Janet was the best thing that ever happened to me. I never could figure out why she was attracted to me. I'm a skinny little wimp with slightly effeminate mannerisms. I've known that I was lousy in bed since I was a freshman in college.

Janet and I met standing in the checkout line at the grocery store. I was totally amazed when this gorgeous woman started talking to me. I don't know why, but I was very relaxed with her. We both started cracking jokes. We had a wonderfully funny conversation about the food in our shopping baskets.

Janet was ahead of me in line. When she was done checking out, she actually waited for me while I checked out. As soon as I had my groceries she asked if she could buy me a cup of coffee.

The next thing I knew, we were dating.

I looked at my wife. "I don't want to lose you either."

She smiled at me. "Really?" She paused. "Even after you saw me with Brad?" Her voice got quiet. "Even though you know about all the different men?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Yes."

Janet and I stared at each other for a long time.

Finally she spoke. "I won't stop seeing other men. I don't think I can. I won't lie to you about it anymore, but I am going to continue dating."

I looked at the floor. I had to think. Here it was, this was the heart of the issue. If I wanted to stay with Janet I had to agree to become a cuckold.

I laughed to myself as I realized that no that wasn't actually the issue. I was already a cuckold. I had to agree to accept my status as a cuckold.

Janet recognized my indecision. "Robbie I think you want this just as much as I do."

I looked at my wife.

"This evening when you found Brad and me in that bedroom, you didn't do anything, you didn't say anything. You just watched. Admit it Robbie, you were excited by what you saw weren't you?"

I knew she was right, but it's a very difficult thing to decide to do something that's contrary to everything your culture considers normal. In our society men don't let their women sleep with other men.

I bit my lower lip and stared at Janet.

My wife pressed her argument. "Think of all the fun we can have. When I come home from a date I promise to describe every detail to you.

Janet stood up, pulled the top of her dress down and exposed her large breasts. "Robbie, look at my breasts. Men love these breasts. Brad loved playing with them tonight. He's a rough lover. He likes to pinch and pull on my nipples."

I took a deep breath. My wife was getting me very excited.

Janet recognized what was happening and smiled. She quickly pulled her dress off. She wasn't wearing her panties. I assumed they were lying on the bedroom floor at Pete Damon's house.

I looked at my wife. She was gorgeous.

Janet stared into my eyes. "Robbie think about what you saw when you opened the bedroom door tonight. I know that you fantasize about this; but that wasn't a fantasy, that really happened. You really did see Brad Thomas fucking me."

Janet leaned over, opened my shirt and slipped it off of my shoulders.

"Robbie, take your pants off. I want you to be naked now."

I quickly stood and pulled my trousers, underwear and socks off. I tossed everything onto the chair next to the couch and sat down again.

We both looked at my crotch. My tiny penis was sticking straight up.

"Robbie admit it, you got excited when you saw me with Brad. Don't be shy baby. I love you. I care about you. You can trust me with your deepest most guarded secrets. I promise I'll never hurt you."

Janet whispered into my ear. "Together we can make your fantasies become real."

I bit my lip. I wanted to scream out "Yes!" I wanted to tell Janet the truth. I wanted to admit that nothing excited me more than the thought of seeing her with another man, but I couldn't do it. Janet was right when she called it a deep and guarded secret. It was. This fantasy was so secret that I could barely even admit to myself that it existed.

Janet could read my fear. "It's okay Robbie, we'll go slowly." She leaned forward. "You did get excited when you saw me with Brad, didn't you?" Don't say anything baby, just nod your head."

I looked up at Janet. She was staring into my eyes. I took a deep breath and slowly moved my head up and down.

Janet patted my cheek. "That's very good Robbie."

My wife's voice got quiet. "Brad has a big cock. It's much bigger than yours. You saw that didn't you?"

Again I nodded.

Janet leaned forward, grabbed my chin and held my face up so that she could look directly into my eyes. "Robbie I want you to do something for me. I want you to do me a favor. It's just a little favor. Will you do that? Will you do a little favor for me?"

I whispered the word, "Yes".

"I want you to hold your penis. Just hold it for me baby, that's all I want you to do. Will you do that for me?'

My voice quavered with excitement as I answered Janet. "Yes, I'll do that."

I put my hand on my tiny cock. Just touching it felt good.

Janet nodded. "Thank you Robbie, now I want another favor. I want you to kneel at my feet."

I stared at Janet.

"I'm going to become very dominant for a little while. You'd like that wouldn't you Robbie?"

A thrill rocketed through me. "Yes, I would like that very much." My voice was barely audible.

Janet smiled. "Then do as your told and get down on your knees." She spoke in a tone of voice that made it sound like she was talking to a small child.

I obediently slipped off the couch. My wife nodded with approval when she saw me submissively kneeling at her feet. "That was very good Robbie. It pleases me that you're being so well behaved. I would hate to have to punish you tonight."

I looked up. Janet read the expression of shock on my face. "Yes Robbie, you heard me correctly. If you don't obey me, I'm going to spank you. You understand that don't you?" Janet was staring into my eyes.

I was very excited. I took a deep breath and answered. "Yes Mistress Janet I understand, I..."

Suddenly I stopped. I looked up at Janet in horror. I hadn't intended to say Mistress Janet, it just slipped out accidentally.

Janet noticed my concern. "That's okay Robbie, I like the title." She paused, "In fact I think that from now on whenever we're at home you should address me that way."

I politely bowed my head. "Yes Mistress Janet."

Janet extended her foot. "Robbie, would you like to kiss your Mistress's foot? It's meant as a reward for being obedient."

Janet must have seen some of the web sites dealing with foot fetishes. She knew this would excite me.

The moment I called Janet, Mistress Janet and she didn't get upset, my whole attitude changed. It was almost as if I'd crossed over a line and accepted a new life.

I started to relax. I smiled at Janet, picked up her foot and reverently kissed it. As I kissed it I looked up at her and said, "Thank you Mistress."

Janet smiled at me. She sensed the change in my attitude. She immediately started to push me.

"Robbie I want you to take your hand off your penis."

I did as I was instructed.

"Very good." Janet's tone of voice became very serious. "Robbie I want you to think very carefully before you answer my next question."

I looked up at Janet.

My wife stared at me. "Do you want me to become your dominant mistress? Robbie think carefully before you answer. If you say yes, it means that we will no longer be equals. You will be my slave. I will demand total obedience from you."

I fully understood why Janet told me to take my hand off of my penis. She was being serious. She wanted to know that my answer was coming from my heart rather than my gonads.

I looked up at her. "Do you want to be my dominant mistress?"

Janet nodded. "Yes, very much."

I closed my eyes. I had to think. I knew that I also wanted this, but surrendering your will and your freedom to another person is not something that's done lightly.

Janet watched me. She wasn't trying to hurry my decision. We both understood the gravity of her question.

I don't know how long I thought about Janet's question. It was probably less than a minute, but it seemed like hours. Finally it came down to three facts. I loved Janet, I trusted Janet and I longed to be her slave.

I looked up at her and smiled. "Mistress, I ask you to please accept me as your slave. I promise to faithfully serve you for the rest of my life."

Janet grinned at me. "Robbie honey, nothing would make me happier."

Janet turned and kneeled on the couch. She was presenting her ass to me. "Slave I want a demonstration of your devotion. I want you to kiss and lick my asshole."

Janet's command made me shiver with excitement. I'd licked her asshole before, but just one time.

It was last New Years Eve. We'd been at a party at Al and Sarah Bennett's house. The liquor flowed freely and both Janet and I were feeling very uninhibited by the time the party ended.

Janet was acting unusually frisky when we left the Bennett's house and relentlessly pawed me as I drove her car home.

As soon as we got to our house we ran into our bedroom and tore our clothes off. Once we were both naked Janet pushed me down on the bed and we started wrestling. Much to my embarrassment, my wife quickly pinned me.

Janet climbed on top of me as I lay helplessly on my back. She kept my shoulders pinned against the mattress while she pushed her knees into my stomach. I'll never forget the look in her eyes when she said, "Say uncle little boy."

Her knees were forcing the air out of my diaphragm. I was having trouble breathing. I just barely managed to croak out the word, "Uncle".

Janet giggled and turned around so that she was facing my feet. I remember her saying, "I won, now I get to make you do anything I want and I want you to do this."

Janet sat down on my face and pressed her cunt against my lips. She squealed with delight when she felt me push my tongue into her very moist pussy. My wife was very excited and my tongue was getting her even more excited. She started rocking back and forth on my face. I quickly realized that she was fucking my mouth.

We feel into a savage rhythm. Soon Janet was rocking her entire body back and forth while she mashed her cunt into my face. I was just as excited as she was. I tried to make my tongue reach every part of her pussy.

Suddenly my wife rocked back so that her asshole was directly over my face. Without thinking, I pushed my tongue into that forbidden orifice.

Janet immediately stopped moving. I started to get nervous. I was about to pull my tongue out of her ass when she sighed and leaned farther back so that I could push my tongue even deeper into her.

I relaxed and started licking Janet's ass with unbridled passion. Janet responded by pressing her ass against my face. I was having some trouble breathing, but I didn't care. Nothing was going to stop me from licking my beautiful goddess's ass.

As I licked her, I realized that Janet was rubbing her clit. Her excitement grew rapidly and it wasn't long before my wife had the most violent orgasm I'd ever witnessed.

As soon as Janet recovered from her orgasm she slipped down to my crotch and gave me the sweetest blow job I've ever experienced. Once she was done we cuddled up together and fell asleep.

The next day we both acted as if it never happened. I was always too shy to bring it up but I never understood why Janet didn't want to do it again. Maybe she felt that it was something she would never do for me, so she didn't feel right about asking me to do it for her.

I guess that theory makes sense because as soon as we established Janet's supremacy in our relationship, the demand came immediately.

Janet turned. I positioned myself between her legs and very carefully spread the cheeks of her beautiful ass. I was so excited that I was shivering. I closed my eyes and slowly lowered my face to Janet's luscious bottom. She cooed when she felt my lips make contact with her asshole.

A tingle of excitement rippled through me as I pushed my tongue into my goddesses dark tunnel. I was submitting to the will of my dominant Mistress. I was abasing myself for her pleasure. I was proving myself to her.

Janet sighed as I kissed and licked her ass. "Robbie this feels so good, it makes me feel so powerful. I want you to do this for me every day for the rest of our lives."

I beamed with pride. My Mistress was pleased. That was all that mattered to me.

I wrapped my arms around Janet's thighs and buried my face in her ass. We were like two lovers locked in a passionate hug, only this wasn't the traditional embrace of a man and a woman this was the embrace of Mistress and slave.

As I hugged my Mistress I realized that the traditional embrace was now going to be reserved for her stud lovers.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers