The Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Rob (Nancy) continues the deal with him/herself and Buzz.
17.2k words
4.65
31.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know, Pam is right. I don't know why I'm getting upset about Buzz going to the bar. It's just an innocent "boy's night out". Just like Pam said, they have their nights out and we have our shopping.

"Nancy, the phone." Pam yelled up to my room.

I floated over the floor to reach the phone. "Hello?"

"Nancy, I just want to say I'm sorry. It wasn't right to leave you alone." Buzz said sounding sincere.

Tears came to my eyes and my heart fluttered.

"I'm sorry too Buzz, I should have never said anything. You deserve to go out with your friends and have fun." I softly said.

"You really mean that Nancy?"

"Yes Buzz, you have a good time and I'll see you when you come home."

"Ok Nancy, as long as it's alright with you."

"Have fun Buzz. Say hi to Bill for me." I was gushing just hearing his voice.

"Thanks, um,,I lov...have a good night. See you soon Nancy."

I slowly put the phone back on the table. Was he just about to say that he loved me?

I slowly walked to the bathroom thinking what I just might have heard.

Shutting the door, my mind was reeling as I slowly turned the tap on.

"I wonder if he really does love me. That would make things so much easier.

I looked blankly at the mirror.

"Easier? What's got to be easier?"

A smile came across my face and I quietly giggled.

I started to hum a tune as I slipped my top off. There was still some chocolate stuck to my breasts and my thoughts flew back at the way Buzz sucked on my nipples. A cool chill ran through my body just thinking of the way his lips suckled on the tips.

I pulled down my nylons and then my skirt. My cum was still wet against the inside panel.

Again my mind drifted off to the moment when Buzz started stroking me. I wiggled my thong down my legs and could feel Buzz's cum seeping out of me. Holding his cum inside me was special. It made me feel loved.

Looking back into the mirror, I twisted and turned, just to check out myself out. I just loved the way my breasts would jiggle like Jell-O with even the slightest movement. My ass cheeks still had Buzz's hand mark on them. I blushed thinking how he slapped at them as he fucked me...

I bent over the sink and washed my make-up off and then applied cold cream over my face and then covered myself with body lotion to keep my skin silky soft. I was soon ready for bed.

I wonder when I'll be getting those things from Vicky. I thought to myself walking from the bathroom and slipping into my bed with nothing on. I thought of the baby doll I order from her and how nice it would be to wear to bed.

I slept soundly and woke to the sound of the soap being dropped in the shower. Looking over at the clock I saw that it was five thirty in the morning. It had to be Buzz getting ready for work.

Just knowing he was home made me feel warm inside as I slipped out of bed. I felt an urge to go sneak in on him. I just wanted to see him before he left for his busy day at work.

I grabbed a towel and covered myself and sneakily walked to the bathroom. I was careful not to make any noise so not to wake Pam as I turned the bathroom handle and quickly slipped inside.

The bathroom was steamed up from the hot water and I could see Buzz's silhouette behind the curtain as he washed himself.

Quietly I brushed my teeth and rinsed my face. Buzz was washing his hair when I pulled back the shower curtain and slipped in behind him.

"Good morning Buzz" I whispered.

Buzz dropped his hands and turned around.

"I thought I heard something" He smiled." What are you doing up so early Nancy?"

His eyes wandered down to my breasts.

"I was thinking on showing you how much I cared Buzz" I softly said stepping closer to him.

He smiled his special smile to me and took hold of my hands, pulling me tight against him. I could feel his cock press against my tummy. The water cascaded over our bodies.

"I would love to have you show me Nancy, but I really have to get ready for work."

He leaned down and gave me a light kiss on my lips.

It seemed like Buzz was looking at me differently. His eyes were softer as he kissed me. I never felt so close to Buzz as I did now.

I lightly pulled my hands free from his and took his cock in my hands. I kept my eyes on his, rubbing his cock ever so lightly. I felt him growing.

Buzz reached down and took my hands away.

"Really Nancy, I can't. I'm already late as it is."

Buzz turned his back to me and dunked his head under the shower to rinse the shampoo out of his hair.

I smiled to myself as I picked up the bar of soap and started to wash his back. He tensed up for a second and then relaxed. My hands moved softly over his back, making suds as I heard him moan to himself.

My hands moved in tiny circles and traveled slowly to his tight buns.

"God his butt felt good in my hands." I thought breathlessly.

My nipples were getting hard and ached to be touched. I pressed myself against his back, sliding my hands to the front with the soap and then to his dangling cock.

"Jesus Nancy, your going to get yourself in trouble if you keep that up" Buzz said putting his hands up against the shower wall and leaning forward.

I slipped the soap between his cheeks. "Promise Buzz?"

He jumped as I dropped the soap and trailed my fingers along his crack and over his hole. His thighs tightened as I took hold of his cock again. His legs bent as he tried to wiggle away from me.

"Nancy, stop, I have to get ready" He protested and twisted."Whats gotten into you?"

Buzz turned around and pushed me away by my hands again. I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. My eyes looked up and saw him toss his head back and fall back against the wall.

His cock grew in my mouth as I kept sucking. The water falling over his chest looked so erotic and sexy. Buzz was completely under my power as I kept a steady rhythm with my mouth.

He nudged his hips forward involuntarily as I tighten my lips and tongue against his cock. I just wasn't going to let go for anything.

I wanted so much to prove something to him. That I wasn't a joke. I could satisfy him more than any of his past girlfriends, especially that Jessica.

His cock was throbbing in my mouth and his heaving chest told me he was getting close to cumming. I was anxious to feel what it was going to be like to have him shoot in my mouth. I was finally going to do it.

Buzz groaned and his legs tighten. He bent slightly at the waist to avoid cumming in my mouth but I kept glued to him, keeping the rhythm the same.

I felt the first stream hit the back of my throat and I stopped moving. His hips jerked as another blast emptied in my mouth. I was in heaven tasting his cum on my tongue. I softly moaned feeling him fill my mouth. I looked up at his closed eyes and swallowed.

Buzz's chest was rising up and down. I slipped his cock out of my mouth and tickled the tip with my tongue. He convulsed and a tiny drop of cum peer out of his hole. I swirled it up lovingly.

"That was something else Nancy"

I was licking my lips and slowly stood up. Buzz took me in his arms and gave me a hug.

"You're wonderful Nancy"

I tilted my head up as he held me. I was so proud of myself. I felt that I accomplished what a woman really has to do to keep her man happy.

Buzz leaned down and kissed me. I was surprise when I felt his tongue slipped into my mouth. I softly moaned thinking what a nice caring thing to do after sucking him.

"You should get ready for work now Buzz." I whispered with my lips touching his.

Buzz held me for a couple of seconds, just looking into my eyes.

"I could stay here all day with you Nancy"

My legs went weak and my heart fluttered. I just knew that he loved me. I softly kissed his chest and pulled away from him.

"You really need to get ready Buzz" I sighed, trying hard to convince myself that he should really go and not stay home with me.

Buzz smiled and slowly tip toed past me in the tight shower. He purposely let his cock slide against my thigh and then stepped out.

I smiled stepping back under the spray of the shower.

I never felt so alive in my life. My thoughts were of Buzz and how he must feel about me and I of him. What did he think when I swallowed his cum? How naughty I was to hold him so that he couldn't pull his cock out of my mouth when he was cumming. I bet Jessica would never do anything like that.

I was strangely flattered that I was actually good at sucking cock, at least I thought I was

Shutting off the shower, I reached out and grabbed a towel. I quickly dried myself and then wrapped myself back in it. I opened the curtain hoping to see Buzz standing there but he wasn't.

"Buzz?" I whispered loudly so not to wake Pam.

Stepping out of the shower I could hear him in his bedroom getting dressed. I wanted to see him before he left for work. I dropped my towel and stood in front of the mirror. I had to put my make-up on and hurry. Like Pam always said. "We should always be pretty for our men"

I picked up my compact and lightly dusted my face. The peach eye shadow was becoming my favorite and I just loved how thick my lashes became with the super luscious mascara. My lips looked full and soft with my matching peach lipstick.

I stood back and powdered myself down with garden scent talc. My boobs were jiggling but weren't floppy around like before. I smiled that I was finally controlling them.

I took one last look at myself, brushing my wet hair back with my fingers.

Buzz must be almost ready I thought. I rushed off to my bedroom and slipped on my red satin robe that Pam lent me. My nipples were clearly seen as I walked to Buzz's room.

I knocked lightly and let myself in. Buzz was just standing there slipping his tie around his neck. His hands came close to a stop when he saw me, naked under the robe. The desire in his eyes made me blush.

"Already to go Buzz?" I said standing in front of him and taking hold of his tie in my hands.

"Pretty much Nancy." His hands went to my waist.

"Well I want you to have a nice day Buzz and don't work so hard."

I started to tie his tie for him as he looked down at me.

"Do you think you'll be home early Buzz? I mean, it would be wonderful if we could go out or something."

"I'm not really sure but I'll phone you later and let you know."

I felt his hands slip down and cup my cheeks.

"I would like that Buzz. It would be nice if you called me." I said finishing his tie and stepping back from him.

"Ok Nancy, I promise to give you a call."

With that he bent down and gave me a deep long kiss. My eyes shut softly as I savor his wonderful lips on mine.

Buzz stepped back and walked out of his room. I stood there lingering for a second and followed him out.

"Did you want me to make you something before you go Buzz? Maybe a coffee or something?"

I wanted to keep him with me for as long as I could.

"No thanks Nancy. I'm running late as it is."

With that he walked out of the door. I sighed and slowly walked to my bedroom.

Oh well, I thought to myself and sitting down on my bed. Tears came to my eyes. I couldn't understand why but I just started to cry. I was so happy but felt alone or maybe not. I don't know what I'm feeling anymore.

I stood up to get some tissue off of my dresser. I looked in the mirror and carefully wiped the tears from my eyes so not to smudge my make-up.

That's when I noticed my nails. Some of my nail polished was chipped. My fingernails looked terrible and dull. I wonder if Buzz noticed that. I stood up and grabbed the nail polish remover from the bathroom and came back to my room. I sat back down on my make-up chair, crossing my legs and tucking my ankles behind the other.

As I cleaned my nails from all the old paint, my mind was drifted off to sucking Buzz's cock again. It's like I could feel his cum in my tummy. It was such a milestone in my life to have swallowed his cum.

I slowly looked up into the mirror.

What am I doing to myself? Oh my god, what is happening to me?

My stunned face slowly turned into a smile thinking how nice it's going to be wearing my new earrings.

I started to hum happily applying my nails with a fresh coat of peach nail polish. This is nice, my lipstick and nails will match perfectly together. I just love this color.

"Good morning Nancy" Pam said as she walked into my room.

"I see your getting ready. All excited about getting your ears pierced?"

I turned around in my chair smiling.

"Oh I can hardly wait Pam. I was just thinking how nice it's going to be when I get them. Can we leave soon?"

"I'm ready when you are Nancy." She smiled.

"What do you think I should wear Pam?"

"Just by looking at you Nancy, I would say that pink skirt with a white top would look nice."

"I was thinking the same thing Pam." I giggled standing up.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen. Would you like a coffee before you go?"

"I don't think so Pam. My stomach feels a little queasy."

"Your not coming down with anything are you?"

"No, I'm alright." I smiled thinking that it was Buzz's cum that's making my stomach flutter.

Pam walked out of the room as I went to my dresser.

As I pulled out my drawer that held my panties and bra, a tight stomach cramp almost bent me over. I stood for a few seconds till it passed. Thinking nothing, I pulled out a pair of my white lace panties and a light half cup bra and put them on.

As I moved to my closet to get my skirt and top another cramp stopped me. I winced in discomfort till it passed again.

I pulled out my skirt and pulled it up my legs. What were those cramps I thought pulling the top over my head. I never felt them before.

"Is everything alright Nancy?" Pam asked coming back in my room.

"I think so Pam. It's just my stomach. again."

Pam smiled at me.

"You'll be ok Nancy. We all get cramps once in a while. It's just what being a girl is all about. I must say you look lovely in your outfit. "I can't believe how nicely your clothes fit on you."

I smiled back at her and then walked to the mirror.

"You don't think it's too, you know, out there? I mean, this top makes me feel like I'm advertising my boobs."

I turned this way and that in front of the mirror, slightly tugging down on my top and adjusting my skirt.

"You look just fine Nancy. Very pretty, now finish getting yourself ready. We really need to get going."

"Yes Pam." I blushed.

I walked over to my drawer again and pulled out another pack of pantyhose.

"I'll have to pick up a few more packs of stockings Pam" I shouted out.

I sat down on the chair and doughnut both legs of the nylons. I carefully pulled them up my legs. I didn't want to snag them with my fingernails.

I stood up and pulled them up under my skirt. My legs looked nice. A lot prettier than Jessica's I bet.

Jessica face flashed in my mind. The stupid looking expression she always seems to wear. What does Buzz even see in her?

I slipped on my heels and straighten out my clothes one last time in front of the mirror.

"There is no way Jessica has anything over me."

I walked out of my room and to the kitchen. My purse was still sitting on the counter next to the phone.

Maybe I'll give Buzz a call before I leave. No, he'll think I don't trust him. Maybe if I just asked him something. I wished he would phone me. What if he phones while I'm at the mall?

My mind was swirling at what to do.

"Nancy!" Pam shouted.

I was standing there confused.

"Are you alright? You're standing there like a statue."

I shook my head slightly. "Yes Pam, I'm fine"

I picked up my purse and smiled. "Everything is just perfect. I just can't wait to get my earrings Pam."

Pam just stood there looking at me as I passed her and walked to the door.

"I'm telling you Nancy, you really make me wonder sometimes."

We drove to the same mall. It was such a beautiful day and Pam and I chatted all the way.

She was telling things about Buzz that I never knew before. The way he grew up without a father and how different he and I was but still so much the same.

I was out of the car before Pam had even shut the engine off. Just something about going to the mall was making me get so excited.

"Do you want to look at dresses or get your ears done first Nancy?" Pam asked catching up with me.

"Let's get my ears done Pam. I'm dieing to have them done." I said clasping my hands together and begging.

"Your so silly today Nancy. What's gotten in you?" She giggled.

I shrugged my shoulders

"Just feeling happy Pam. I just love being me today."

"I like you like this Nancy and I'm sure Buzz loves it."

I just smiled and thought of Buzz. I sure hope Pam is right about Buzz loving me.

We both walked up to the mall entrance and I held the door open for Pam.

"Could I steal a minute of your time ladies?"

Pam and I both looked over to see a young man standing behind a cell phone booth.

"I would love to show you some of the new cell phones designed for women."

"I'm sorry. We're not really interested." Pam said.

I leaned over to Pam and whispered." I would like to have a phone Pam. Lets take a look please?"

She smiled. "Alright Nancy, just for a minute though."

We both walked over to the booth and looked down in the display case, seeing all the different styles of phones of Creamscicle colors.

"Do have a plan already or would it be your first phone." He asked.

"Um, first. I mean, I know how one works. Like I used one before but that was a while ago." I blurted out and then blushed.

The man just looked at me and then at Pam.

"Your just full of words today aren't you Nancy?" Pam joked.

I was so embarrassed as the man just smiled back at me as if I was some ditsy blond.

The man then reached down into the display case and pulled out a few phones out and laid them out for me.

I picked up each one and tested it. They both were looking at me knowing I didn't have a clue what I was doing.

"I think it would be easier for you to just pick a color Nancy." Pam giggled.

The man silently laughed as well but this time I gave them both a kooky look.

"Oh you guys think you're so smart." I laughed back." I'll take this one."

I reached down and pointed at the smallest of the phones. Completely gloss pink and made to fit nicely in a purse.

"I knew that you were going to pick that Nancy. I just knew it."

"I think it's the perfect fit for such a lovely lady." The man said smiling at me.

I looked up at him and saw that little glint in his eyes. The same kind of look Buzz has given me before.

"Um, thank-you. Um what do I need to do now?" I asked letting my eyes linger with his.

"We're going to have to activate you"

"Activate? And are you the one that activates me?"

"Nancy, we have to get going." Pam said nudging me.

I gave a bashful look at Pam. She knew I was flirting with the guy. It was all innocent. It's just that I like the way he looked at me that made me feel good inside. I do have to admit, he is rather handsome and does look good in his suit.

"All you have to do is fill out your application and then you're all set."

I turned back at him and smiled.

"Ok,,um,, do you have a pen?"

"Of course I do." He said reaching inside his jacket and pulling out a gold pen "You can use my personal pen."

This time I caught his eyes dropping to my boobs. I smiled as his eyes crawled back to mine. I gently reached out and took the pen from him.

"Maybe you can help fill it out for me?" I said leaning over the counter knowing that my boobs were front and center. What a strange feeling of power I had over this man.

"Here, give it to me, I'll fill it out for god sakes." Pam said taking the pen in her hand and maneuvered herself in front of me between him and I

I had to just giggle when the guy looked at me. I could tell he was smitten with me. I just kept playing eye tag with him till Pam finished the application. I was imagining what it would be like to kiss him.