The Party Ch. 08

Story Info
After whipping Robbie, Janet worries about being too rough.
3.5k words
4.23
81k
15
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the eighth episode in a series entitled "The Party". If you have not read the previous seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant hot wife humiliates her submissive cuckold husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly suggest you find something else to read.

My wife leaned over and kissed her boyfriend on the cheek. "Are you ready for your next present?"

He smiled at Janet. "I have another one?"

"Oh yes, I have a second present for my wimp husband, so I certainly had to have another one for my boyfriend."

My wife turned to me, snapped her fingers and pointed at one of the bags. "Peanut fetch the big box from that bag."

I pulled out a large box from one of our local department stores and handed it to Janet.

She passed it to her boyfriend. "Here you are baby. I think you'll like it."

Jerome opened the box and pulled out a plush white terry cloth bathrobe.

As he held it up Janet said, "Won't that be nice to wear when we're done fucking."

He smiled at my wife. "Thanks baby, this is a very nice present."

Janet leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad you like it." She giggled, "It comes with a special surprise."

"Really? What's that?"

"This." My wife slid her face down to Jerome's lap, put his cock back in her mouth and started sucking him again.

He sighed, lay back on the couch and closed his eyes. There was a huge grin on his face.

The initial pangs of jealousy and envy that I felt when I first saw Janet sucking Jerome's cock had now evolved into tingling ripples of erotic excitement. My masochistic desires were quickly overwhelming me. Being forced to watch my wife's brazen adultery while I was dressed in nothing but a pair of pink lace panties was turning into the most stimulating sexual scenario I'd ever experienced. Without realizing it my right hand found it's way to my crotch and I unwittingly started massaging my cock and balls.

Suddenly Jerome opened his eyes and looked right at me. We both realized what I was doing at the exact same moment. I tried to pull my hand away from my crotch; but it was too late, I'd been caught.

Jerome tapped my wife's shoulder and said, "The little wimp is watching us and jerking off."

Janet stopped sucking her lover's dick, sat up and slowly turned. When she was facing me she stared into my eyes and said, "Slave, I thought you understood the rules. You're not allowed to touch yourself without my permission."

I started to get very nervous.

Janet continued to stare at me. "Was Mr. Turner correct? Were you jerking off?"

"I wasn't really Jerking off Mistress."

"Are you calling Mr. Turner a liar?"

"No Mistress, I would never call Mr. Turner a liar."

"Then you must have been jerking off."

"Mistress Janet, I was just rubbing myself."

"Isn't that jerking off?"

"Yes Mistress, I guess it is."

"Then you were breaking the rules weren't you slave."

"Yes Mistress Janet, I was."

Janet sighed and stood up. "Slave you leave me no choice, I'm going to have to punish you."

She picked up her horsewhip and pointed to the chair next to the couch. "Pull your panties down and lie across the arm of that chair."

I obediently did as I was told. Lying across the arm of a chair with a pair of pink panties around my knees while I waited to be whipped was embarrassing. Doing it in front of another man, was maybe the most humiliating experience of my life.

I looked up at my wife. She was licking her lips. There was a glint in her eyes that told me she was already in a state of unparalleled excitement.

"Are you really going to whip him just because he was touching his cock?"

"I most certainly am. He understands the rules very well."

"And he's just going to submit to it?"

"I'm not holding him down right now, am I."

"No, you're not."

"Robbie knows he broke the rules and he understands the consequences, don't you Robbie?"

This was the first time in my life that someone was going to hit me with a whip. I was both terrified and excited. It took all of my strength to pull myself together enough to answer. "Yes Mistress Janet, I do know the rules and I understand that I was wrong. It is both your right and your obligation to punish me."

Janet turned to Jerome. "See."

Jerome stood up. His pants were still unzipped. His huge erection protruded from the front of his open trousers.

He walked over to my Mistress, put his arms around her shoulders and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. While they kissed Janet wrapped her hand around her boyfriend's huge dick and slowly stroked him.

I marveled at Jerome's self control. I would have ejaculated immediately in that situation.

After a moment Janet broke off the kiss and turned to me. Her lipstick was smeared, her face was flushed. My wife was aroused.

She took a deep breath, pulled the whip back and said, "Slave boy this is for your own good."

Whap! I winced from the pain as she hit me hard across my bare buttocks. Janet immediately pulled her whip back again. I braced myself. She brought it down hard and fast. Whap! The little fold of leather at the tip of the riding crop stung me as it snapped against my exposed rear.

My wife walked a slow circle around me. She was playing with me now. As soon as she was behind me again, she forced my legs apart with her bare toes. Suddenly I felt something tickling my testicles. Janet was caressing my balls with the soft leather tip of her whip.

"Does that feel good slave boy?"

"Yes Mistress Janet, it feels very good"

Whap! Whap! My wife struck me twice and then started caressing the underside of my tiny penis with the tip of her whip.

"Slaveboy, isn't it interesting how something that can cause so much pleasure can also cause so much pain."

Janet drew her whip back again. "Whap! Whap! Whap"

She hit me very hard on the third stroke. I screamed from the pain.

My wife took a deep breath. "I think it's even more interesting that something that's so painful for you is so pleasurable for me."

Janet drew her whip back again. I cringed as I waited for the next blow. Whap! Whap! Janet hit me twice. I started crying. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help myself.

My wife turned to her lover. "Look Jerry, those are tears running down his cheeks. Do you think the little wimp has learned his lesson?"

Jerome laughed. "I don't know. Why don't you ask him."

I was a little surprised by Mr. Turner's response. I thought he might have a hard time with this, but he seemed to be enjoying it just as much as Janet.

My wife smiled at her lover. "What a good idea."

She leaned over so that her lips were right next to my ear. "What do you think Peanut. Have you learned your lesson? Do you think you can control your urges and not jerk off while you're watching me suck my boyfriend's cock?"

"Please Mistress. I beg you not to whip me again. I promise I'll be good."

"I think I would like a little demonstration of your devotion."

"Anything Mistress, I'll do anything."

Janet stood and backed up to her lover. She snuggled up to his massive body and wrapped her hand around his erect penis. Jerome put his arms around my wife and started fondling her large breasts.

"Wimp boy, crawl over here and kiss my feet."

I stood up. My ass was very sore. When I started to pull my panties up Janet raised her hand and stopped me.

"No leave them where they are." She snickered, "You look much cuter with your panties around your knees." She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. "Now get down on your knees and crawl over here."

I obediently got on all fours and crawled over to my wife like a dog. When I reached her I obediently kneeled at her feet.

Janet slipped her right foot out of her sandal and held it up to my face. "Kiss it slave boy. Kiss my foot and show my man and me that you're willing to submit to our every whim."

While I was kissing my wife's foot, Jerome slipped Janet's large breasts out of the cups of her brassiere and started fondling her nipples. At the same time Janet began stroking her boyfriends huge erection.

"Now be a good slaveboy and lick my toes."

I closed my eyes and obediently cleaned each of my wife's toes with my tongue. When I finished her right foot, Janet slipped her left foot out of her sandal and pushed it into my face.

"Now this foot slave boy. Lick these toes nice and clean. Show my boyfriend what a well behaved little boy you are."

I held Janet's foot in my hands. As I licked each of her toes I looked up at my wife and her lover. Jerome was rolling Janet's nipples between his fingers. At the same time, Janet was stroking Jerome's cock. The air was charged with sexual electricity. All three of us were wildly excited.

Suddenly Janet pulled her foot away from my face. I looked up at her. She was grinning at me.

I wondered what was coming next.

My wife started undressing.

While my wife was undressing, Jerome took his sport coat and tee shirt off and tossed them onto the chair next to the couch.

As soon as Janet was naked she dropped to her knees, and started sucking her boyfriends cock.

For a few moments both of them totally ignored me. As I watched my wife give her boyfriend another blow job I was struck by how much Janet was enjoying herself. It was obvious to me that my wife loved sucking Jerome's huge penis. Pangs of envy shot through me when I realized that she never looked like that while she was sucking my tiny toy.

As I watched Janet I suddenly understood that no matter how our dominant cuckold sex game might finally resolve itself, I could never demand that she stop seeing other men. I loved Janet, I could never deny her the pleasure that she was currently getting from sucking Jerome's erection.

Finally Janet took Jerome's cock out of her mouth and turned towards me. There was a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Peanut, you made a promise to my boyfriend this morning. I think it's time you made good on it."

I stared at my wife. I was puzzled. I wasn't sure what she was talking about.

"Peanut, don't you remember? You promised him that you'd lick my asshole while I sucked his cock."

Jerome's face lit up. "Oh Yeah, I gotta see this." He laughed. "I've heard of people who are ass kissers, but I've never actually seen one in action."

Janet looked up at him. "Baby he's going to do more than kiss my ass, he's going to lick my asshole."

"Damn!"

This little interchange was both incredibly humiliating and unforgettably exciting for me.

My wife reached back and gently spanked her ass. "Come on Peanut, it's time to show Mr. Turner what a good little ass licker you are."

Janet went back to sucking Jerome's cock. I crawled over to her. Once I was positioned behind her I carefully spread the cheeks of her gorgeous ass and gently planted a soft kiss on her asshole.

"Damn Janet, he's really doing it."

She giggled "Yes he is." My wife's words were garbled because she hadn't bothered to take Jerome's cock out of her mouth.

For me, kissing my wife's ass is one of the most sexually thrilling things I can do; so needless to say, I was very aroused. I took a deep breath and pushed my tongue into Janet's anus. She squealed with pleasure when she felt my tongue enter her.

"Oh baby that feels so nice."

Jerome leaned over and looked at me. "He really has his tongue in there doesn't he?"

My wife nodded. "Oh yes, he most certainly does and it feels wonderful."

Jerome laughed. "I'll bet it does."

Janet looked up at her boyfriend. "Would you like to try it? Peanut is my slave, I can easily order him to lick your asshole to ."

I looked up in horror. Jerome had a similar expression on his face. Suddenly we both yelled, "Wife and Husband!" in unison.

As soon as we realized what had happened all three of us started laughing.

Janet shook her head and said, "I guess I'll take that as a big no."

Janet pulled me up on my feet. "I guess this is a good time to take a break. Baby did I hurt you when I was whipping you?"

She turned me around so she could inspect my rear end. "Oh sweetheart, you're bottom is all red. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

She turned to Jerome. "Jerry honey there's some salve in the medicine cabinet in my bathroom. Be a dear and get it for me."

Jerome stood up. "I'll be right back." He disappeared into Janet's bedroom.

As soon as he was gone my wife pulled me down on the couch and put her arms around me. "Baby I'm sorry I was so rough on you. I think I got a little too excited." She rubbed my cheek with the tips of her fingers. "Robbie honey, are you doing okay?"

I smiled at her. "Janet I'm doing great. I'm having a wonderful time. You did hurt me when you whipped me, but I also got so excited that I almost came while you were doing it."

Janet giggled. "So did I."

"But the whipping wasn't what hurt me the most."

"Really, what hurt you the most?"

"When You called Mr. Turner sweetheart."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. That's just me. I call lot's of people sweetheart, but baby you're my only real sweetheart."

I nodded, "I know, but I'm not telling this so you'll stop doing it. It hurt, but it was also very exciting."

Janet grinned at me. "Really? Do you want me to do it some more?"

I nodded, "Yes, very much."

My wife started to giggle. "Oh that's so hot." She looked at me. "What else did you like?"

"I know I learned something."

"What was that?"

"I now know that I don't ever want you to stop seeing other men."

Janet gasped when she heard what I said. "Robbie you know that makes me very happy; but I'm curious, what made you come to that conclusion?"

I saw your eyes while you were sucking Jerome's cock. I don't think I've ever seen you that happy. It's obvious to me that you love sucking big cocks. I love you, I don't think I could ever be happy if I knew I was denying you that pleasure."

Janet took a deep breath. "Robbie you're right, I do love sucking a big cocks. I always have." She smiled at me. "But I also love sucking your little penis."

I smiled at her. "It's nice of you to say that, but I saw the look in your eyes when you were giving Jerome his blow job. You never look like that when you're sucking my tiny cock."

My wife started to say something. I stopped her. "Janet, it's okay. I don't mind. I know you love me. I also know this is a pleasure I can't give you. I wish I could, but I can't. So I fully understand that you're going to have to satisfy that desire with other men."

I winked at her. "Fortunately I happen to be a submissive, cuckold, masochistic wimp. I just happen to get excited when you're partying with other guys."

Janet started laughing, "Robbie I love you so much." She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. It turned into a long passionate kiss.

Suddenly I heard Jerome's voice behind me. "Do you two want me to go home?"

We broke apart. Janet started to say something but I put my arm on her wrist and stopped her. "Let me answer him."

I looked at Jerome. "No Mr. Turner, absolutely not. I'd like you to stay as long as you can this afternoon and I want my wife to know that as far as I'm concerned, she can invite you to this house anytime she wants."

I took a deep breath. "Mr. Turner, you give my wife something I'm incapable of giving her and I want her to have that. I also like you." I laughed, "I also happen to be a submissive masochist and I'm having a wonderful time this afternoon."

He smiled at me. "Robbie, when I first got here this afternoon, I told you how your wife loved to talk about you when were together. Now I understand why. You are an incredibly nice man. I like you to. I hope we can become good friends. Thank you for inviting me to stay this afternoon and thank you for making me feel welcome in your house."

Jerome turned to Janet and tossed a tube of salve to her. "Is this what you wanted?

My wife caught it and said, "Thanks Jerry."

Janet turned to me and said, "Robbie honey, lie across my lap."

As soon as I was in position Janet squeezed some of the salve onto my burning ass and started rubbing it in. It felt good.

When she was done she lifted me up and said, "Does that feel better baby?"

"I smiled. "Yes it does."

"Stand up sweetheart."

I stood up. Janet pulled my panties up and once again fixed my penis and balls so that they were sticking out of the slit in the crotch.

After she was done she smiled and said, "There that looks much better."

Janet patted the spots on the couch on each side of her. Jerome and I both sat down. As soon as we were seated, my wife grinned. "I'm such a lucky girl, I'm now sitting in between my two favorite men."

Jerome looked at Janet and me and said, "Well what's next?"

Janet shrugged. "Do you guys want to have a mini gangbang? You could take turns fucking me."

I put up my hand. "Hold on, what are we doing here? I thought we had a plan for the afternoon." I looked at Janet and Jerome. "I thought you two were enjoying dominating me."

Janet grabbed my hand. "Robbie I was having a wonderful time, but I think were saying that we both like you and..."

"I like you guys to, but we were playing a fun game. Remember your toast? "To a world in which everyone knows their place."

Jerome leaned forward. "Robbie that was the hottest sex scene I've ever been part of, but I think what Janet is trying to say is that we both like you and we think you've maybe had enough."

I grinned at them. "I may have been having even more fun than you two. I would love to keep playing. We had a plan for this afternoon. I think we should play it out. I'm going to be your slave and serve you dinner while the two of you abuse me without mercy. After dinner the two of you are going to go into Janet's bedroom and fuck while I clean the kitchen."

Janet squeezed my hand. "Baby I need to know one thing."

"What's that?"

"Are you going to get dinner?"

I smiled at my wife. "Yes Janet, I am. I bought a nice sirloin for myself. I'm going to eat in the kitchen while the two of you are eating at the dining room table."

"Would you like to eat with us?"

"Nope, slaves don't eat with their superiors."

Janet giggled. "Okay, you win. How do we get back into the game."

"Are the two of you ready to start again?'

They both nodded their heads.

"Okay I'm going to count. When I get to three, Janet you're going to slap me hard across the face and order me to get back on my knees."

My wife smiled and said, "All right."

"one, two, three"

Slap! "Pussy boy what the fuck are you doing on the couch. Get back on your knees where you belong."

Sometimes when three people are trying to invent a brand new game it can be difficult to figure out how the rules should work.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers