The Party Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each complied without comment though they must have been a little disappointed not to have been chosen for this last act of depravity. Their frustration, if there was any, was short lived as they were compelled to orally service or be played with by the black women while the guests' husbands and boyfriends used Annie and Ms. One.

Ms One was to receive the first cum and the man who had gone third with Annie appeared in front of Mr. One with his dick in his hand.

Our hostess unnecessarily commanded Mr. One, "Be sure your whore is wet and ready."

Mr. One checked with his tongue and signaled that his wife was ready. The hostess commanded that Mr. One suck the gentleman's dick and Mr. One commenced to fellate while the rest of us waited in awe and anticipation.

With much grunting and groaning, the black stud commenced fucking lady One. She gasped at his thrusting and it was evident that the height adjustment of the supporting apparatus was ideal for the punishing pounding of her pussy by the well-endowed stud. There was no pulling out after a minute or two this time and he remained firmly ensconced in Ms. One's vagina until his rapidly increasing movements and the obvious tightening of his scrotal sac let all of the witnesses know that he was about to empty his load into the narrow opening between Ms. One's legs. He did so with a loud rush of moans and she responded in like manner as his hot cum filled her hole and began to run down her left thigh and into her anal crevice.

He hesitated a moment, ran his cock slowly into her cunt twice more and then withdrew to the accompaniment of an audible plop; the first act was concluded.

All of us could see that the magnificent, slowly softening cock was soaked with the combination of their juices and Mr. One was, not unexpectedly, told to clean the cock with his tongue and mouth. Up and down the black man's cock his tongue ran, not missing an inch and not missing a drop of the accumulated wetness of him and Mr. One's lady. He licked the tightly curled hair on the loosened balls and left no space untended as he showed his appreciation for the man's efforts with his wife. Ms. One's cunt, during this time, had not held all of the injected jism and, as that milky, slippery fluid continued to run down her thighs and over her pudenda, Mr. One was commanded to lick her legs clean as well. The black man kissed Ms. One with a passion that left no doubt as to his pleasure with his selection and he withdrew to join the other blacks and to have a much needed libation.

Before Mr. One had finished his cleaning chores and the Hostess was satisfied with the results of his efforts, the Black man who had fucked Annie second arose and stood before me, his cock already in his hand waiting for my mouth to ready him for this second assault on Annie's tender pussy. Unlike the first time that I had tasted his dick, this time the head of his penis also glistened with pre-cum. I sucked him to erection, moved aside, and placed the head of his penis next to her now reddened opening. I watched him take his time entering Annie as he had the first time. Now he seemed to enjoy looking at me, instead of Annie, as he fucked my wife, enjoying my humiliation and submission as he slowly entered and rammed between her legs.

As with the first man, his rhythm gave us the clue when he was going to shoot his semen into Annie and, too soon, he churned her pussy until he shouted that he was coming. I saw his balls tighten and he spasmed as he relieved himself of his load. When his orgasm was completed, he simply rested by leaning against Annie for a few moments and then, as slowly as he had entered her, he withdrew. He was as hard, at that moment, as he had been when he first entered Annie for this assault and I knew, without his saying it, that he could have simply re-entered her and given her a second round without even having to rest. These men were not only impressive in their size but their stamina and athletic abilities were just as awe inspiring.

I caught the first drop of his semen as it fell from the small slit at the head of his dick and took his still semi-hard cock into my mouth to be sure that none of his remaining effluent landed on the hosts' carpet. The combined taste of him and Annie was salty but almost sweet. It was a taste that I would not soon forget. I next turned to Annie's pussy and quickly licked all around her hole and her lips slightly sucking as I did so to get as much of his cum out of her as I could, knowing that she would be receiving at least two more deposits in the next few minutes.

Without much delay the Black stud who had fucked Annie first entered Ms. One. While his assault continued, Mr. One was told in no uncertain terms to lick the Black Man's balls while his wife enjoyed his dick. Mr. One hesitated just a moment and was rewarded by a smack with a paddle, about a foot and a half long with small holes drilled throughout its length. I was surprised to see that it was the hostess who administered the blow with the admonition that the white man had better start licking and had better not stop licking until he felt the come being shot into his whore's cunt. He quickly complied and I didn't see his face again until I heard the Black Man loudly announce that he was going to cum.

As the next of Annie's assailants queued in front of us, I missed the cleaning operation that followed but had seen it enough this day to know what Mr. One was doing as I continued my duties between Annie's thighs. The games continued.

12