The Party Girls

Story Info
We attend a frat party as girls.
1.2k words
4.22
65.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Northface
Northface
18 Followers

During my second semester at college, I participated in the spring rush, pledging to a social fraternity. During this time, I met Jay, another pledge, and we became close friends. As time passed that semester, our friendship deepened to include the occasional late-night fuck. I loved climbing into his bed, holding him close, and caressing his smooth little bottom. He took my cock willingly, and the way his tight little rosebud gripped me as I rode him thrilled me. I enjoyed sex with him as much as with any female I had ever been with. And at the time, I didn't consider having sex with any other man.

One evening I arrived at Jay's apartment, where a beautiful young woman answered my knock on his door. She wore fashionable high heels, and a miniskirt revealed long, shapely legs. I stepped into the apartment and was about to introduce myself when I suddenly realized that the beauty before me was Jay. He laughed and teased me for being fooled. I kept looking at him, amazed at the transformation. If I had not known him so intimately, I would not have known he wasn't a very lovely female. He explained that he sometimes went out with his older sister, also a student at the university, and a group of her friends, for "girls night." He said that these outings usually consisted of barhopping and flirting with the young men that frequented the clubs. He insisted that he had never been discovered, and with a wink and a sly smile, admitted me that he was usually quite popular with the boys. Of this, I had no doubt. He was rather stunning.

In those days, just before the spring break vacation each year, the fraternity hosted a party that with the passing of years had become very popular on campus. One of the party's traditions required the pledges for that semester to act as waiters and bartenders during the party, and to do virtually all the preparation for the event. The preparation wasn't that difficult, really – requiring only the ordering of enough kegs, liquor, and plastic cups to keep everyone happy. Then it was just a matter of hiring a sound system and spreading the word. Another part of this tradition was the requirement that the pledges wear dresses to the party. Tales were told from previous years about the ridiculous outfits some of the guys had put together as their waitress costumes. Their motivation was to appear as un-womanly as possible, of course, and they were usually successful.

It was Jay's sister, Emma, who first voiced the idea that Jay and I should "do it right," as she put it, in regard to how we should dress for the party. Her idea was to go as hot as possible, the direct opposite of what the majority of pledges would be doing. I was skeptical about my own possibilities for hotness, but I knew for certain Jay would knock people out. I agreed tentatively to give it a try, mainly due to Emma's and Jay's continued insistence, but with the condition that if I didn't like the results, I would have the option of doing something else.

On the day of the big party, Emma set to work on Jay and me. Jay was a simple project, as he already had auditioned some of Emma's clothing on their various nights about town. In addition, he was especially enthusiastic about the idea and was thoroughly enjoying himself, parading around in a private fashion show to get our opinions on such items as turquoise panties and red heels. I was not so easy to transform. In the end, I was actually impressed with the results. My problem was my difficulty in acting like a hot young woman. You can put a dress on a pig, but... Jay came to my rescue, in a way. He told me to not bother with acting like a woman. He said to just let my femininity come to the surface – easier said than done, but later that evening I would find out that I rather enjoyed it. Jay and I stood before a full-length mirror, and I must say that I would have fucked either of us. Emma had insisted that we shave our legs, and both Jay and I had nice muscular legs that gleamed beneath our short skirts. Emma wove extensions into our hair and both of us now sported long brunette locks. I wore a black leather miniskirt and matching jacket over one of Emma's silk tops. Jay wore a white denim skirt and a sleeveless top that he kept open far down his chest. My God, what were we doing, I wondered.

The party was a great success, in that hundreds of students wandered in and out, the music blared, the cops arrived and left, and everyone got toasted. Sometime during the evening, I became the "girlfriend" of one of my fraternity brothers, a senior named Tim. I began to like the attraction for me that I sensed in him, and it was titillating to think of him desiring me. I know the raw, unalloyed desire that men have to breed, and I loved the possibility that Tim felt this lust for me. Late that night, I let his hands roam over my legs as we sat sipping drinks on a battered sofa in an upstairs room of the fraternity house. Several other guys and girls from the party had paired off and were getting to know one another in the darkened room. Tim was soon kissing me, and I felt myself getting hard in my silk panties. He leaned close to my ear and told me he was turned on by the knowledge of what was really under my skirt. He said he wanted to take me somewhere and find out how much like a woman I could actually be.

Tim and I left and went to his apartment, which he shared with another fraternity brother, a black guy named Thomas. As he led me down the hallway toward his bedroom, we were stopped by sounds coming from a room off the hallway to our left. We cautiously peeked through the half-open door. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I recognized Jay lying on a bed in the room. Still wearing his red heels, his legs were wrapped around the broad black back of a man I knew must be Thomas. Thomas had him down and was stuffing his little butt, no question about it. Tim and I looked at each other with open mouths and then continued to watch the show. Tim stood behind me and I pressed my backside against his crotch while Jay got royally fucked. From my own experience with topping Jay, I knew how much he loved getting banged, and could tell he was enjoying every minute of this version. To this day I have never seen a more thorough pounding. Finally, Thomas pulled out and I watched him stroke his huge shining cock until he came in big globs all over Jay's ass.

Well, this little exhibition had certainly warmed Tim and me to the possibilities just down the hall. We quickly made for his room and in no time I was getting my own little butt toasted – still wearing my heels, of course.

Northface
Northface
18 Followers