The Passion of a Virgin

Story Info
Shyness attracts.
1.7k words
3.6
40.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Because of our lifestyles now it is difficult to find a mate you'd really like to get more acquainted with.

I guess that's what all the chat rooms are all about and no doubt they fill a need for so many lonely people searching for happiness.

Fortunately I have never been in that position, and just as it seemed I was lacking of a real close and intimate partner someone seemed to turn up out of the blue, like there was a guardian angel out there looking after my wants and let's be frank ,my carnal needs.

I know possibly that's a guy's way of looking at it - and with a girl there is always more emotion attached and perhaps romance.

Well I am a bit of a romantic myself but I do think having intercourse with a woman you really fancy helps if you have emotional besides sexual feelings for her.

Such was the case with Louise, at first a shy sort of girl who badly needed coming out and for me that was an important part of the attraction, this girl was a virgin sure enough and, I discovered, untouched by male hand, what more could I wish for, it was like treading on newly fallen snow, the thrill and knowledge of knowing you are the first top tread.

I met Louise in the library, she was reading philosophy at Exeter university, it was just something about her, those rimmed spectacles, those brown eyes looking up at me over the rims when I asked if she would excuse me, she blocking the way with having her chair too far out .

She was full of apologies not realising she was being so selfish she said and I simply replied that it was no problem at all and, being very cheeky continued by saying; if she'd like to meet me later I would like that very much.

"But you don't know me." She said looking aghast.

"We can soon put that right!" I returned seeing her blush - that's when I realised this girl was very shy which so much added to my wanting to know her more.

She just sat there, not saying anything but looking very coy - I could tell she was interested, the smile said it all.

"7 o'clock this evening then, outside the library yeah?"

She stuttered for a while and then said okay, that her name was Louise and what was mine?

Great I was on a promise. My name is Alex.

She looked away and back into her book she was reading but as I departed I glanced back and saw that she was watching me, she blushed again and smiled and already In was all of a tiz-waz just imagining what it would be like to be with her.

It was fine, I took her for a meal and we just talked like you do. Se was an only child and lived with her divorced mum, she'd never had a boy friend she confesses because she was blatantly shy, I said you don't have to worry about that with me because I was the same I lied.

It helped her talk to me and I felt a certain warmth of something that had been hidden deep in her psyche and needed to come out pretty darned quickly.

What is it they say about the shy ones. I guess that is what it is, they have so much to give that has been trapped for so very long and there was me about to be the very happy guy to release all that passion and sheer lust inside this gorgeous wonderful girl.

Just the gentle kiss seemed to spur it all. I simply placed my index finger below the centre of her chin and gently lifted her head so that her lips could softly touch mine.

It was sheer magic how she responded, at first just the lip touching, I didn't want to push her in any way, wanted just to enjoy the moment of probably the first real kiss she had ever experienced with a guy.

We stood there momentarily lips still touching, but then I felt a slight trembling there, her lips moving against mine in a very delightful way, then I felt her hand brush behind my neck as here kiss grew into one much more needy and passionate. In fact I realised then that passion withheld was having its play when the kiss developed into a very deep and searching one, hearing her quietly moan.

I was so taken back by this shy girl fully expecting it just to be the kiss that night and hopefully more to follow tomorrow..

Bu her passion was overwhelming, like she had been doing it like that all her life, her tongue finding mine. I felt a surge below and knew I was aroused. My idea was to take this girl who had to be a virgin gentle and with care, so as not to spoil it all with a quick 'hello-goodbye- scenario.

I just could not help myself though with the intense fire of her passion. I suggested we go back to my place, that it wasn't far and there was absolutely no hesitation.

This was what she had apparently been waiting for, and I discovered later how she had seen me several times and longed to meet me, that she felt comfortable with me and confessed she had never had sex before.

She was absolutely beautiful and fantastic. And I had the sheer privilege of initiating her, showing her just how good heaven was and simply let myself go to enjoy her in every way. For it didn't matter anymore my bothering about being careful and the like. She spurred me on. We relaxed on the settee and she seemed unbothered about my then pretty obvious arousal.

I kissed her again to find that which we left off earlier, it was still there but now we could really let our true passion spill out being quite alone.

In kissing her I felt she wanted to explore our newly found relationship, this girl Louise was well wanting I could tell so the next thing I did was to grab her left hand and brazenly guide it to my hardness over my jeans. The real thrill, of this was knowing she'd never been there before and seeing her reaction. How would she react?, she might be chocked and withdraw her hand immediately. But she didn't and was in for the most thrilling episode I could remember in being with a girl as quite naturally she started to unzip me there, she was flushed and very stupefied it seemed by that kiss, she was a in a frenzy and no way was I going to resist

Here was a girl experiencing her first ever encounter with a guy and I was the guy - who had the privilege of being her discovery. When eventually her busy fingers found me, pulled my length out which was very substantial and still growing, it was sheer heaven on earth, just being the one she wanted to explore, I was treated to all the desire eighteen year old girl in her full prime could give, all the discovery , the feeling, the touching, the kissing, the sucking, yes even that, she soon found herself wanting even more after first having just licked my there, stretching it back ands complimenting me eon me scent, how it was so good to be with a guy like me and how much she had been waiting for this moment

"Love me, just love me" I whispered as she enjoyed a warm and very slow caress, discovering the flexibility of my cock and the warmth of my balls as she sucked and sucked and sucked so diligently, like she was girl on a mission. And luck me I was the mission.

Then I wanted her fuck and how, I could barely hold it back, I wanted to save this for when I was deep inside her - but I was telling myself remember she will be tight, she is a virgin, just slow down a bit and you will enjoy netter and so will she, no sense in hurting her.

It was the time for discovery on my part. I had never had a virgin and I wanted to make it perfect for her.

I gently persuaded her to come away from my cock and enjoyed her kiss again, so sweet and wonderful, now I wanted to explore her, prompted her to part her legs as I gently rolled up her short tight black skirt and saw she wore a tie on black thong which looked a million dollars on her and very, very sexual.

Next thing I was down there quenching my passion for pussy sucking, teasing her thong aside as my tongue soon found her delightful clit, teasing and tantalising her until she screamed with delight, she had a delightful tight pussy that I started to stretch gently with fingers, stopping to look up at her, seeing she was okay with that, and then starting again at her prompting, her hand still caressing my cock in a way which was so delightful.

Louise had the most delightfully slim and curved figure any guy could want, a nice firm ample boobs with nipples I discovered so firm.

I whispered; "Now?" and she replied "Okay" and I showed her how best to receive me showing her how to slip to the edge of the settee, spread her legs as wide as she could, as I place myself between, for a while just touching her with the head . Teasing her with the sensitivity of all that we both enjoyed, I thought it would not be a problem, her tightness, she was very well primed and so wet, that was the important thing I had read somewhere when fucking a virgin, to make sure she was absolutely ready for it.

It was sheer magic, the feel of he tight pussy sucking my cock inside, slowly ,she wriggling from side to side to assist me, a sort of frowned so I stopped - but she urged me on yelling, "harder, harder" and who was I to resist. So I went for there full fuck, pushing it into her deeper and deeper, she yelling but still urging me not to stop, we fucked for about five minuets and I felt her cum just before me,

Louise, sweet Louise was no longer a virgin and she was the most delightful fuck I had ever known.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers