The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved what he said but he had hit the desperation on the head. Her eyes let him dive into her indigo pools and she thought, I would grovel on my knees right here in the restaurant; I'd go down on your cock right under the table if I could. She wanted to cry but had become an expert at holding back. "So, Bart, what is that you wanted me to be?"

"You reminded me of my cousin Aggie," he said not answering her question directly. "I wanted to see you closer, to talk with you. I never really expected to be sitting here having a conversation with you like this. But, believe it or not Aggie, the way this evening has been going it's like we're on a date. Crazy, huh?"

Yes, she thought. That she would be sitting here with a young man only 19 years old was crazy, particularly since she wanted to do more than just sit. She chuckled, reached over and put her hand on his, giving it a squeeze, and then said, "Yes, it is crazy Bart. And, if I were one of the older women you have experienced I would, as you say, probably have hit on you."

"But you haven't hit on me Aggie, you're not like those other women at all. You're...uh...classy."

Classy, she thought blushing, I just want you to fuck my brains out, that's how classy I am.

Bart put his hand over hers and squeezed it, searched her eyes and said. "I wish I hadn't said anything to you about those women Aggie...makes me look like some kind of gigolo."

"I didn't think that Bart. I know it's common for young men to sow wild oats. I have a son your age and I hope he is. I just hope he doesn't get into trouble, or get some kind of STD." She thought about her husband's sexual ineptitude, considered how she had originally thought they would learn sex together and remembered how bitterly disappointing it was to her when he didn't seem to care. She projected Phillip in Bart's place and thought that maybe, if he had been seduced by older women when he was the age of the young man, he might have looked at it differently. She wouldn't be opposed to her son, Malcolm, being seduced by an older woman, an older woman who might teach him the kind of things a woman wants from a man. She had even wished she could be that woman, but, that was out of the question. She blushed at the thought, patting Bart's hand. "I've never been with a man other than my husband Bart."

"Aggie," Bart said, "You look like my aunt, which I think is fabulous, but I knew you weren't from the start. I've been staring at you all day. I even looked for you after work, and was so relieved that I saw you sitting here...and now we're here together, holding hands. I've been fantasizing about you all day."

She got goose bumps on the back of her neck and felt like her pussy was going to melt into the chair. His eyes held her captive and she could see that his smile was hopeful. She exhaled a long breath through her nose, as silently as she could, and said, "So, what are we going to do about this situation Bart?"

It was after dark when she came back. Aggie couldn't remember when she had been so full of anticipation. At the same time she was dreading the possibility that he might not be able to make it, or might have changed his mind. She turned on the lights in the kitchen and living room, spent about 15 minutes pacing then turned off the lights and went into the bedroom and drew the shades. Her fear was that someone who might know the man that loaned the cottage to Phillip and her might see someone coming in and imagine the worst. There was no light on in back and the street in front of the cottage was poorly lighted. If Bart were to see anybody that might notice him ducking between the houses he was to keep walking and they would just have to figure something out tomorrow night. The back door was left unlocked.

About fifteen minutes after she had turned on the light in the bedroom she heard the back door open and the hinge squeak. Like a bird's, her heart fluttered when she heard the floorboards creaking. When his frame filled the bedroom door she felt like her knees would collapse. "Welcome Bart," she said breathlessly, holding out her hands to him. "Do you think me terribly wicked?" Aggie's hands trembled in Bart's, that were trembling as well. With a mother's instinct she wrapped him in her arms and held him close until their mutual wavering subsided.

She kissed his cheek, placed hers on the moisture of the kiss and moved her pressing palms downward on his back, pulling him tight against her forward thrusting hips. His hands dropped and cupped her bottom. They arched their backs and gazed into the depths of each other's eyes then leaned forward and kissed. The kiss was hungry, with opened mouths. Their tongues entered timidly, probed expectantly then whirled in their salivating darkness.

Even though she was cheating on her husband, for the first time, there was no guilt in Aggie's actions. The man was almost a boy, the same age as her son. But, she craved the feel of his cock and needed him to feel the wet excitement between her legs. Pushing her palm flat against his belly she slid her fingers between Bart's elastic waistband and his naked flesh. Her fingertips brushed the patch of coarse and curly hair then bumped the bulk of his rigid cock. Groping his pulsing organ she was amazed at how thick he was and, with one stroke, detected that he wasn't particularly long, just very thick. Her flesh was hungry for him and Bart was just as eager t oblige. He fumbled with the top button of her Capri pants then zipped them down. Inside her panties, the palm of his hand pressed on her hairy mound. Then, the tip of his middle finger skated in her slippery groove.

Aggie let go of Bart's cock, wiggled and peeled the waist of her Capri's and her panties over her curved hips and ass, dropping them to the floor. Bart's finger slid inside her pussy and hooked against the front of her vagina, keeping a steady pressure as it moved in and out. She was amazed that his technique was light years ahead of her husband. Writhing from the pleasure of Bart finger fucking her she kicked off her blue canvas wedgies and managed to extricate her feet from the twisted clothes. Both breathed like sprinters gasping for the tape.

She wanted to feel his magnificent girth inside her and whispered, "I want you Bart."

Bart, wanting her as badly, thrust his left hand into his pocket and came out with plastic packages that fell on the floor. He removed his finger from Aggie's pussy and tore at the package that remained in his other hand. Feeling the cool lubricant splash on her leg she moved back slightly to allow him to roll the condom on his swollen cock.

Her tubes had been tied long ago and, as infrequently as it happened, Phillip entered her bareback. She wished it could have been the same with Bart but she loved that he was being careful, for both of their benefits. She didn't have much time to think about it though as she hurtled backward, then bounced on the bed. She spread and raised her legs to accommodate him and felt the tip of his cock exploring her groove. He found the entrance and stretched her vaginal ring wider than she could imagine a man doing, sliding, solidly inside. With her eyes closed she thrilled at how his bulk filled her. It was like fingers in a new pair of kid gloves that were just a shade too tight. It was delicious!

Aggie's legs scissored Bart's bare hips and ass, pinning him tightly to her. She was naked from the waist down, still wearing her blue and white vertical striped Tee, while his blue trunks were bunched around his ankles and he still wore his sandals. Hungry for romance Aggie held Bart's cheeks between her hands, captured his eyes and brought his face close to her. Their lips met and she wanted to lose herself in the wet kiss but, at the moment, she was hungrier for raw sex. She was thrilled at how tight her cunt wrapped around his bulky cock and wanted to feel that big thing moving inside her. She broke the kiss, saliva stringing between their lips, and panted, "Fuck me Bart," opening her legs and pointing her toes to the ceiling.

Bart's knees pressed against the side of the mattress and he hunched his back, drawing his cock to the rim of his head. He'd been with older women, most of whose pussies were loose. But Aggie's was tight and her body hadn't begun breaking down like the other women's. He looked into her eyes, saw them close when he pulled back and, when he thrust slowly inside, her lids opened wide and then bugged out as if she had seen a ghost.

That she was actually being fucked by another man was the realization of a long standing fantasy that had been playing in her mind for fifteen years. "God!" he said, "Aggie, Aggie...Fuck...Oh God!" He had already been fucking her, saying her name over and over, splicing it with dirty words for what seemed like five minutes, probably three minutes longer than her husband had ever stayed in. She had imagined other cocks but had never imagined that one could fill her so full. But then, in her pornographic perusings, she had never seen one so fat, lots of long ones, but not short and incredibly fat. It was like one of those jumbo bratwursts she had seen at the meat market.

Each time he withdrew she bit her lower lip, sucked air through her nose and anticipated the next plunge. When he slammed home her eyes bugged out. She frog-kicked and gasped, "Bart!" or "Yes!" Or she grunted her pleasure or just cried out, "Fuck!"

It was like an out of body experience, like she was looking down from above: Two bodies, the male in a blue shirt with his blue trunks bunched around his ankles, his muscular legs and tight buns rising and falling on top of the woman, whose head waggled, her eyes closing then opening like she had seen a miracle, her lower lip being pulled in by her biting teeth, her mouth forming and oval of ecstasy while her legs kicked like a dog paddling swimmer's. She heard the slapping of two bellies, clapping like an expectant audience, heard the clapping increase, then, heard frenzied whines and realized the sounds were coming from her.

Bart's arms, stiffly extended on the mattress, began to quiver. His grunts, holding back the zenith of his explosion, became urgent, more primal; he had to cum. The exquisite sensation of his driving penis excited Aggie to the verge of orgasm. With her fists, she beat on his back, bucking hard to meet his thrusts. "Cocksuckkkker!" he yelled, shuddered momentarily, continuing to fuck then slumped against her body, gasping for air.

His breaths still coming in waves Bart's body was entwined in arms and legs. Aggie held him captive, kissing his ear, neck, shoulder and cheek, telling him how wonderful he was. Her orgasm was on temporary hold, it's need to be released lessened by her maternal instinct that instructed her to assuage the ego of this young man, to tell him what a marvelous lover he was, how big his cock felt inside her, how much more she wanted him to love her.

"Did you really like it Aggie?" He asked.

"I liked more than it Bart. I loved it!" She replied. But she wanted more and looked forward to more than she had ever experienced, unable to shake the fear that he, like Phillip, would call it a night.. Ten minutes after he had climaxed she had eased the prison of her arms and legs. Limp but still inside her his breathing was shallow. She thought he was dozing.

"Aggie," Bart asked, "Could we be naked together?"

She loved that he was still tentative. It made her feel like he really did care for her more than hid did the other women he had spoken of. She wanted to feel his naked flesh against hers, the way a man and woman were supposed to be in bed. "Mmm...hmmm," she responded, opening her arms and sliding her open palms to the bottom of his shirt. She pulled it upward letting him hold his arms out so she could peel it off. He'd been in the sun all day, hadn't showered and had the smell of an unwashed male. Aggie chuckled and said, "Take your trunks and shoes off." She sat up on the bed, stripped her t-top, reached deftly around and undid her bra and wiggled it off. She smiled at Bart who was standing naked before her, his thick cock limp and wrinkled inside his full condom. "Sweetie," she said, 'you're so damned cute." She grinned and her dimple sank deeply into her cheek. "You need to take a shower though baby. Would you like Mama to wash you?" The minute she said it she felt strange. Why did she call him baby and refer to herself as Mama?

She stood up and her generous 36C breasts slumped to their position, but didn't sag. Her areolas were large pinkish brown circles as soft as the softest kid leather, with bumps. Her nipples were large, the size of pants waist buttons, protruding almost a half inch beyond her breasts. Bart gawked and Aggie smiled in appreciation of his approval. She took his hand and led him into the bathroom, reached into the shower and turned on the water. "Let's get rid of this, shall we?" she said. And, reaching down and pinching the end of the condom, she pulled it, sliding it off Bart's flaccid penis, a string of jism oozing back into the condom. She dropped it into the toilet and flushed it before walking into the shower. She pulled Bart in behind her.

Wetting the washcloth she soaped it. "Hold your arms up sweetie," she commanded and he complied. She soaped under his arms and down his body, across his abdomen and up and down his chest, through his sudsy pubic patch and over his now slightly swollen penis. Tenderly, she washed his balls. "Turn around baby." She did his neck, his back, down his legs and feet. She spread his cheeks and washed behind his balls and around his anus, probing just inside with her finger in the washcloth. "Do me now Bart," she said, handing him the washcloth and turning her back to him.

He mimicked her movements exactly, even probing her anus, which gave her a thrill. "Turn around," he said. When she turned she saw he was fully erect again. He washed her cheeks, her shoulders, around her arms and breasts, which sent electric shocks throughout her body. He made suds in her pubic triangle and very, very gently washed her pussy then down her legs to her feet. Standing up again he put his arms around her waist loosely and pulled her gently forward, sliding his cock underneath her pussy, parting her large lips with the top of his shaft. They kissed and hugged, their naked chest and breast discovering their sensual pleasures. She squeezed his hardness between her legs and forced her lips apart on his hard rod. Pulling his cock from the prison of her legs Bart opened her legs with his hand and groped, his finger finding its way between her puffy lips and skating in her furrow. Her hand went to his cock and pulled the loose outer skin as far forward as it would go, partially covering his violet head, then settling into a slow, jacking stroke. His finger found her clitoris and pressed (she winced) and he moved it round and round, causing her to flex her knees with the pleasure. They kissed.

This time their kiss was deliberate and purposeful. Their lips melted like heat softened butter and their tongues danced a sensuous waltz, exploring the slickness of their inner cheeks and their velvet lingual surfaces. They breathed gingerly to avoid being flooded by the cascading water and worked their manual magic on each other's sex.

To Aggie it was surreal, feeling like her clitoris, swollen many times it usual size, was being caressed by a giant fingertip that was drawing her closer and closer to orgasm. While their lips pressed and their tongues flailed wild breaths through there noses were symbiotic, depending on one to inhale and the other to exhale. Both hands moved faster, and their asses wiggled and thrust and withdrew. It seemed to Aggie that a glow was sagging from her brain and rising from her feet, getting closer and closer to her throbbing clitoris. When they met, her body went into a spasm and the contents of her sponge released, gushing a clear gout of ejaculate down her legs. The jacking of her hand morphed to a squeeze. Bart's cock was still rock hard.

Bart turned Aggie's back to the warm shower and let it caress her back. He held her tightly to him while she quaked her climax, then cuddled her while her breathing slowed to normal. "Oh baby," she gasped, "Oh baby." Then, her body began to shake and he realized that she was sobbing in his arms. "Oh baby, baby," she said between sobs, "I've needed that so badly." It was hard for him to believe that a 50 year old woman was in his arms; she seemed so much younger.

"You're a marvelous woman Aggie," was all he could say.

Aggie let gravity pull her downward and Bart's hands slid from her bottom to the small of her back, her wet arms sliding down his wet body. She looked up into his eyes, her indigo pupils as blue as the Grotto Azura, her face sliding past her chest to his stomach, her chin parting his sodden pubic hair, then resting on the top of his extended cock, her chain, as it pressing it until its resilience popped it back up, sliding against her cheek. Looking at Bart's amazingly fat cock she had wondered if it would fit in her mouth. The head was light purple, like a turkey's gizzard, and shiny. The slit on the end looked like two sideways lips, drooling its aloe-like oil out of the bottom corner. She touched his slit with the tip of her tongue and tasted his sweetness then opened her mouth. Even though it stretched the corners of her lips there was enough room in her mouth for her tongue to lave the head, to lick the sweetness of his continuing ooze from his slit and to feel the half-round fluid passage on the penis's bottom.

Bart felt her soft lips, the warmth of her wet mouth, and the velvet top of her tongue holding the bottom of his head like a soft platform. Sucking watered air at the sensation of his cock inside her mouth he looked down and watched four inches of his five inch cock disappear into her face. She looked up with grateful eyes, her tongue fluttering and pleasuring his prickly phallus, her left hand cradling and gently rolling his balls, tickling his scrotum with her fingertip while he winced and wiggled and squirmed.

He laced his fingers in her wet hair and eased her head back and forth, her mouth holding his cock like an oral pussy. Bart maintained his balance by putting his hand against the wall. His knees were weakening and he feared collapse. He watched as Aggie's head took most of his cock inside her mouth then slid deliciously back.

One of the contentious points of Aggie's marriage was that her husband believed that oral sex was Sodomy. Soon after her honeymoon she felt the urge to suck Phillip's cock and did. He seemed to love it, quickly cumming in her mouth. But afterward he became remorseful and they had to pray for their wicked actions. Now with this young man's rock hard organ in her mouth she was exhilarated. She knew that Bart was close and she wanted to prolong it. Sliding her mouth off his shaft she held it up and suckled his left testicle then his right, stroking his cock slowly as she did. His balls were too big for get both of them to fit in her mouth so she worked on one, then the other, scraping them gently with her teeth, licking under and behind them, halfway to his asshole. She wanted his cum in her mouth, wanted to feel the hot load as it entered, wanted to taste his swimming sperm. She wanted to swallow it. So, she took him in her mouth again, cupped his buns and mouth fucked him as fast as she could.

"Ah, ah, ah." It was hard to hear his bliss above the pounding of the water. Aggie knew he was ready because his leg muscles were as tight as a drum and he was quivering. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" She heard it this time and felt his cock recoil as the warm load hit the back of her throat. Pooling it below her tongue she moved free of his cock and hearing his second "AHHHHHHHHHH," she saw it squirt from his slit and lay a warm line across her nose and cheek, which was immediately washed away by the cascading water. She cuddled his cock against her cheek like a doll and let the semen settle between her teeth. She touched it with the tip of her tongue then squished it between her teeth like mouthwash. Looking up she caught Bart's enrapt stare and, with a wisp of a she swallowed grinned, her dimple drawn deep. Then, she kissed his cock and hugged his bottom with her arms, pulling his sex tightly against her cheek.