The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the shower, Bart wrapped her in the large bath towel and began patting her dry. "Aggie," he said, "You must know that one of the most exciting things in a mans life is to cum in a woman's mouth and have her swallow it. You're wonderful."

As they were drying each other Aggie asked, "Don't most of your women like to swallow?"

"Uh...uh Aggie. Most older women don't like it."

"You probably think I'm crazy Bart but the thought of have all those millions of sperm in my mouth, knowing how much pleasure it gave you, made me feel powerful."

"You're an amazing woman Aggie and I had no idea you would be this hot."

Wrapped in their towels Bart's arm directed Aggie back to the bed. "You've done something for me; now I want to return the favor. She looked up at him, not quite sure what he was talking about. She had never had her pussy eaten in her life and was hopeful, but. Bart was puzzled by her expression. He was sure that she was a fully initiated woman and had no idea that such an act was so foreign to her. He removed her towel then his, took her hands in his and backed her to the edge of the bed. "Sit down Aggie," he said. "Sit with your bottom about twelve inches on the mattress and lay back. She sat, trying to gauge an exact twelve inches. Still holding her hands he eased her back down on the mattress. He took her ankles in his hands and positioned her feet on the edge of the mattress, then reached for a pillow. Putting his hands under her ass he lifted, and with her help, raised her hips. He slid the pillow under her ass then dropped to his knees.

The excitement almost brought another orgasm as she watched the curly mop of hair close the distance between her legs. She felt his thumbs opening her lips and winced at the first touch of a man's tongue on her pussy. She felt the oval of his lips close against her labia and his tongue probe her furrow, finding her hole it penetrated as far as it would go, rimming her vaginal ring a number of times, then gliding upward, upward, until he touched...

"Holy shit Bart, she gasped and felt her midsection grip then felt the warm ooze squirting from her pussy."

"Jesus, Aggie!" Bart exploded, raising his head from her pussy, the clear ooze dripping from his nose. "I've never had that happen before!" He licked the ejaculate. "God, this is hot!"

God, this is hot, she thought. Phillip always said it was disgusting. She watched Bart's head lower again and felt the pleasure of his mouth vacuuming her parts. She felt him licking, kissing her through the slippery ooze, making slurpy noises. She felt the tip of his tongue on her clit, felt shocks shoot through her body. She moaned and wriggled, closing her thighs tight on his head and bucked, squirting again to the sounds of Bart kissing and swallowing her offering. She was on fire...had cum three times so far, once in the shower and twice on the bed. And then Bart did something completely new and unexpected. He raised her legs, spread the cheeks of her ass and rimmed her anus with his tongue. She stiffened and froze and her tummy clamped and twitched. The electricity surged through her body, making her freeze then quiver in a spastic fit.

Bart stood up and started to turn away from the bed. "Where are you going?" Aggie asked and he told her he needed another condom. "No!" she insisted, "I don't want you to."

"But Aggie," he said, "it's not safe."

"I've never been with another man Bart, other than my husband. And I can't get pregnant.

"What if I were to give you something?"

"Have you any reason to think you have anything?"

"I've always worn a condom Aggie. It's been something I've vowed to do, until I get married."

"Oh, Bart, I want to feel you inside me so badly...the real you...not some rubber thing. I want you to spill your cum inside me. I wanta feel your fat cock slide through it." She had never used words like this before and reveled in her wickedness. She rose up and held out her hands as if she were trying to draw him to her and asked, "Please Bart?"

Bart had always wanted to go "bareback," but, upon the advice of his father, was adamant about not putting himself at risk. He'd been asked by a few of the older women he'd been with to do it but, to him, they'seemed too slutty to chance it. But then, he'd never had the kind of feeling for any other woman that he had for Aggie, and trusted that she was clean. He grabbed her ankles and raised her legs, spreading her large lips with his finger and thumb then, holding his cock with his right hand, he slid it in her slippery pink trough and found the entrance.

Like all men, he had always loved blowjobs because of the hot, sensual feeling and the fact that his cock was in a woman's mouth. But, he'd always wanted to experience the feeling of his naked cock sliding home in a woman's cunt, the natural place where it was supposed to be...in its natural state. And, as the squishy warmth of Aggie's tight hole squeezed him, he felt chills as the head of his cock opened the hidden pinkness that was massaging his length with its tight wetness. And the look of ecstasy on Aggie's face, her indigo pupils surrounded by a circle of white, her mouth, looking like she was readying for a cock and the soft, gratify moans that emanated from the circle of her lips, sent an excitement to the core of his sex that he'd never felt before. "Jesus Aggie," he murmured, "You are so fucking hot."

The sensation of Bart's bare cock inside her was heavenly. She imagined her walls, which were now accustomed to his size, squeezing it like a farmer's hand on a cow's teat and she imagine the slit in his tight, violet head oozing his sweet and slippery precum. Once again, Aggie encompassed Bart with her legs, holding him tightly to her. She circled his neck with her arms and pulled his lips to hers, pillowing them, parting them with her tongue and tasting his tongue as it explored the inside of her mouth. His chest lowered to her tender breasts and flattened them. She closed her eyes and allowed the entirety of their illicit loving seep throughout her body. Her breath exited her lungs in a long flow that held these words, "Oh God...Oh God Bart, I've never imagined how good this could feel." She filled her lungs again and said, "A woman who's been married all these years...Oh fuck." Another breath. "How could a man...almost a boy...know how to give this much joy?" They lay connected, kissing and murmuring until Aggie finally said, "Fuck me Bart, and fill me with your hot cum."

She opened her legs. Bart slid back and his feet touched the floor, pulling his glistening cock slowly out until the rim of his head was visible in the maw of Aggie's pussy. Their eyes were locked. He leaned forward, Aggie's feet now hooked on the back of his thighs and, with the gentle pressure from the backs of her heels he made the slow and easy slide to the meshing of their pubic hair, Aggie's slightly parted lips, silently mouthed the word fuck to the length of his stroke. His large balls in his low hanging sac nestled gently in the cleft of Aggie's ass, then pulled away, stretching his scrotum and releasing as he pulled back again. The time was deliciously suspended and neither, lavishing in the sumptuous banquet of their fuck, yet felt the need to release. For Aggie it was her first extended fuck, and for Bart, it was the ability to hold back, learned in his numerous trysts with women who were patient enough to teach him the enjoyment of a delightful ride.

They kissed while they fucked; Bart fondled Aggie's breasts, as did Aggie her own. Aggie touched Bart's slippery cock as it moved in and out of her body; letting it slide past her tickling fingertips. Bart petted and stroked Aggie's clitoris and it responded by growing to twice its size, throbbing with electricity. He let Aggie suck his fingers that were wet with their combined sex and Aggie glossed his lips and nostrils with the bounty she'd gathered on her own fingers. The orgiastic pressure built in their bodies and Aggie, as Bart pumped, said, "Fuck me baby, fuck me." Her head waggled from side to side and her eyes were opened wide, looking at the ceiling as if there were a spot that would hold her release. Her fingers, without her even realizing it, flicked and rubbed her clit. Bart slammed her over and over again, both of them grunting and exclaiming oh fucks and oh shits. Her legs violently stabbed at the ceiling then bent and stabbed again. It was furious at the end.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Bart screamed and Aggie let out a series of primal howls. Her legs squeezed him in a scissor lock and he continued to buck. She didn't feel his ejaculation but knew by the incredible slipperiness of his strokes that he had cum...and she imagined millions of sperm finding a dead-end in her tied tubes. Finally, they lay still in each other's arms, their gasps coming further apart and settling into lethargic breaths that allowed them to doze.

It was 4:00 AM. Their loving had gone on all night, over and over again. The soreness between Aggie's legs was a pesky reminder of how many times Bart's oversized organ had ravished her tight pussy. And, she remembered every penetration. As Bart slept soundly, his bare ass bumping against her hips, she could still the taste of his cum in her mouth. Although nasal fatigue had set in long ago she knew the room reeked of the smell of their sex. It seemed like all the positions she yearned to try during the years her marriage, had happened in this one night. And, she wanted to try them all, over and over, again. But she didn't know if Bart would want to be with her again. She shook him and he mumbled in his sleep and dug his arm under his pillow, looking for a haven from an early alarm. She shook him again and murmured, "Bart."

"Hmmm?" His tongue licked his lips and they smacked, and his eyelids squeezed more tightly shut. She shook him again. "Wha, wha, what?" His eyes opened and his eyeballs moved to the corners, looking up at her he yawned and said, "Oh, hi Aggie, what time is it?"

"...just after four Bart." They had agreed that he would have to leave before it got light...couldn't chance neighbors seeing a young stud leaving a preacher's wife cottage in the morning.

"My balls ache Aggie, are you sore too?" heasked. They both moaned and winced then laughe. "Can I ask you something Aggie?" She nodded in answer, wondering if this would be the end of their story and he said, "Do you think we can do it again tonight?"