The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

Part 8: Rape and other things

I was awoken as dawn was breaking the following morning. Steve had got his hand into my sleeping bag and was probing my hole with his Vaseline covered finger. I lay on my side enjoying the sensation, more asleep than awake. Suddenly I heard low voices behind me and Steve's finger froze inside me.

Turning my head I could make out Steve and leaning over him, Tommy, who slept next to him.

"Open the sleeping bag and let me see what your doing" Tommy commanded Steve in hushed tones.

"You know what will happen if you do not do as I say."

Steve opened my sleeping bag exposing my ass with his finger still inside me. Tommy had always been a bully. Born a month later than me he had always been bigger than us through every stage of our development. He had chosen to sleep in the middle of our tent, next to Steve, as it was the warmest spot.

"Go on, ram it in," he urged Steve.

Steve began moving his finger in and out of me, slowly at first, then with increasing speed.

"Come on, faster."

"Wait," he whispered, as the sound of Skips voice rousing the camp could be heard from outside.

Steve removed his finger and we both made to get out of our sleeping bags.

"Both of you can stay where you are." Tommy said. "If you don't do exactly as I say I'll tell Skip what I've seen you doing. You know what that will mean. You'll be kicked out of the Troop and put on the first ferry back to England.

That's if the Police don't press charges."

Whilst gay sex was legal in Great Britain at this time, it was only between consenting adults over the age of twenty-one and we all had two or three years to go before we reached that age.

I realised now what they must have been talking about earlier.

The remaining occupants of our tent got up and headed for the showers, toilets and breakfast.

When they had left, Tommy knelt in the middle of the tent.

"Go to the flap and keep watch," he told Steve. "You come here and get on your hands and knees," he said to me.

I looked at Steve.

"You had better do as he says, you know he'll tell otherwise."

I got onto my hands and knees in front of Tommy. I felt him moving behind me, pulling my ass cheeks apart, his prick rubbing against my hole. His hands were on my hips as with a single lunge he entered me. Despite my clenching my hole he was in me. I almost screamed with pain. My head and shoulders collapsed to the floor. He kept holding me, pulling me to him.

"Tom, please stop." I pleaded.

"You queer boys like it up the ass." He replied, continuing to thrust into me.

I could feel tears welling in my eyes. It felt as if my ass was being torn apart. I wasn't as well lubricated as on other occasions and certainly wasn't relaxed.

With a final thrust, more painful than any of the previous, he came, jerking inside me.

Pushing my ass cheeks apart he pulled himself from me.

He adjusted his clothing and without a look at me crawled to the tent flap.

"You're lucky I don't have more time or I'd do the same to you." He said looking at Steve. "I might tonight."

He left. Steve came across and helped me to sit up.

"Ah." I moaned.

Reaching behind I put my finger to my hole. It came away covered in Vaseline, come and a smear of blood.

"Are you alright." Steve sounded really concerned.

"Just let me lie down." I was breathing heavily and felt flushed.

Steve had just finished helping me into my sleeping bag when the flap lifted and Skip poked his head into the tent.

"I didn't see you two at breakfast, is anything wrong? " He asked.

"Paul's not feeling well." Steve replied. "I think he's got a cold or something."

Coming to my end of the tent Skip placed his hand on my forehead.

"You do feel a bit warm." He said. "Better stay in here this morning and we'll have another look at you after lunch."

He turned to Steve. "Go and get your breakfast, do you want anything bringing back, Paul."

I shifted uncomfortably. "Just a drink."

"Right. Stay in your bag and try to rest"

Steve returned fifteen minutes later with tea and toast.

"Look on the bright side. You've got the day off."

"That really hurt."

"I'm sorry I got you into this."

"Well I hope he does it to you tonight."

"He wont. I'll go and speak to him. He's in the same position we're in. Skips seen what you are like this morning and if Tommy speaks out then he's got some explaining to do himself. So I am going to be pretty safe."

"Oh, go away and leave me alone." I said turning painfully onto my side away from him.

I heard him leave. Turning back I ate my toast and drank my tea. Lying back, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I must have slept for a couple of hours when I was awoken by the sound of somebody entering the tent. It was Jenny.

She crawled over the other sleeping bags to my side and sat crossed leg before me.

"I heard you weren't feeling well so I thought I'd come and keep you company."

"I feel much better thanks." I said and I did. My ass hole still let me know it was there but apart from that I felt fine.

"I'm duty cook today and I've got a spare hour before lunch."

I looked at her.

"Lie down with me." I said.

"Alright, but I'm not getting into the sleeping bag with you."

"I'm not going to try anything." I promised.

I stretched out my arm and she lay down on Steve's sleeping bag with her head upon it.

With my other hand I began to unzip my sleeping bag and push it down when I suddenly remembered I was naked from the waist down.

Jenny looked down at me.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"I just remembered I'm not wearing anything under here." I replied.

"Thanks for stopping, Linda told me she told you I was still a Virgin. I hope you don't mind, there aren't many of us left."

"Of course not." I said. Her closeness and the subject we were talking about were beginning to make my prick harden.

"I thought you seemed like a nice quiet boy when I met you yesterday." She continued. "I enjoyed last night at the Barbecue, thanks for coming."

"A pleasure." I said. "What would you like to do tonight?"

"Will you be alright by then?" She asked.

"I'm alright now." I replied.

She snuggled closer.

I pulled her head closer to mine and kissed her. I probed her lips with my tongue. She resisted at first then opened he mouth to allow me entry.

We kissed long and slow, our tongues meeting, touching, and rubbing. I caught her tongue with my lips and sucked it into my mouth. We pulled away. I looked into her eyes. With my left hand I threw back my sleeping bag, exposing my erect prick.

Instinctively she looked at it.

"I've never....." She began.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you."

Taking her right wrist with my left hand I guided her hand towards my prick. I felt her tense and pull back.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright." I whispered encouragingly.

This time her fingers touched my prick. I guided them down its length, to my balls and back again. I removed my hand leaving hers in contact with my prick. Hesitantly at first she ran her fingertips along its length as I had done. As she gained in confidence she picked it up and held it between fingertips and thumb and began slowly stroking up and down.

"Hold it tighter and go faster." I whispered.

She changed her grip. Enclosing it with more of her hand. Her pace began to quicken.

"I'm frightened of hurting you." She said looking at my face.

"Don't worry I'll tell you if you do. You're doing fine."

My breathing was becoming heavier.

I pushed my right hand down her back to the top of her shorts. Seeking an entrance. The waistband stretched slightly and my hand slipped inside my index finger probing between her ass cheeks.

Before I could do anything else I felt my orgasm approach.

"Don't stop. Don't stop." I cried out as my come shot into the air landing on her wrist and hand.

She pulled her hand away.

I kissed her.

"Thank you, that was great." I said.

"Do you think you should remove your hand?" She smiled down at me.

"Can I leave it there for a bit?" I asked.

"Mmm." She snuggled back to me.

We lay quietly for a while. I needed to get my breath back.

I slowly and gently began to move my finger between the cheeks of her ass searching gently for her anus.

"That feels nice." She breathed in my ear.

"I would never do anything that would hurt you." I whispered back.

My finger found her anus. She gave a short intake of breath and lifted her head.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you."

I continued to gently rub her hole. I could sense her uncertainty.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you ." I repeated.

I removed my hand from her backside and gently pushed her onto her back.

She gave a little snort. It sounded like disappointment.

I leaned over her and kissed her. My tongue entering her mouth. Flicking this way and that, searching for hers.

With my left hand I cupped her breast. I felt her tense. Whispering words of encouragement I squeezed and relaxed my grip. I pulled her T-shirt gently from the waistband of her shorts. I ran my hand my hand underneath it, over her stomach and ribs until I reached her bra covered breasts. My right hand found the clasp behind her back and I undid it. I lifted her Bra and T-shirt up at the front under her chin.

I looked down at her tits. They weren't big but they were nice. I lowered my lips to her nipple and gently sucked. She arched her back. My hand slipped back down over her ribs and stomach to the waistband of her shorts. They buttoned own the front. Gently I undid each one whilst still sucking on her nipple. Her panties were small, hardly covering her pubic hairs. I slipped my hand inside them. Massaging her pubic mound.

"No, don't." Her fingers gripped my hand like a steel vice.

"I won't hurt you."

"I said no!"

"I'm sorry. I'm just not ready yet. I don't know you well enough." She stuttered through her reasons.

Turning away, buttoning her shorts she crawled towards the entrance. She turned to look at me. There were tears in her eyes.

"I'm very sorry, Paul."

She left.

Part 9: A Little Later

Jenny had left in tears.

I looked down at my prick and balls. They were splattered with come. My pubic hairs sticking together. I ran my hand through them to loosen them.

"What have you done to Jenny".

It was Linda.

"Nothing. It was what we didn't do". I said, hurriedly covering myself with my sleeping bag.

"Look at the state of you". She said crawling towards me. "You need looking after alright".

When she reached me she lay on her side next to me. She took the edge of my sleeping bag and uncovered me. I covered my prick and balls with my hand.

"Don't be shy. I've seen it before". Taking my hands she lifted them away. "It doesn't seem quite as big as it did last night".

Sitting up she took a paper tissue from her pocket and began to wipe me.

"You're a mucky pup". She smiled at me.

Finishing she tossed the tissue at me.

"Get rid of this". She said.

I poked it out under the bottom of the tent.

She gently cupped my balls and stroked my prick.

As it grew she lay down with her head on my stomach. When it was fully hard she guided it into her mouth. Licking the tip to moisten it.

She tightened her lips around the tip as she continued pumping with her hand. I placed my left hand on the back of her head and with my right felt first her ass and then her tits. I pulled her T-shirt from her shorts. Lifting it up at the back I undid her Bra and pushed the straps forward freeing her tits. Still sucking and wanking me with her free hand she undid her shorts and began pushing them down.

At that moment I felt my orgasm building and placing my hands on the back of her head I pushed it in time with the thrusts of my hips. I felt her lift her head as if to speak when I came. Keeping the pressure on her head I forced my spurting prick back into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing. I released her head and lay back.

Linda turned to face me, come dribbling from her lips.

"You will just have to learn more self control". She pulled off her shorts and knickers.

"Keep still, this won't hurt". She said.

She knelt above me. One knee either side of my head.

"Nice and gently now" as she lowered her cunt to my mouth.

She rubbed herself across my face. She reached down and pulled her lips apart, engulfing my nose, which she began to ride as I had seen Jane ride Skip's prick the night before. I poked out my tongue and touched the area between her two holes. Keeping my tongue in contact with her skin she slid forward until it touched her anus.

She exhaled with a grunt.

"Oh, that's good, don't stop". I heard her say as if from a distance.

She began squirming. Her fanny and ass all over my face. Then with a moan and a shudder she pushed herself down hard upon my face. So hard I thought I'd loose my head inside her.

"Oh no, what are you doing".

It was Jenny.

My First Time

Part 10: The end by any other name

Linda sat back on my chest almost crushing the breath from me.

"I suppose we had better go and find her, the silly girl". She said.

We both dressed, she quickly me more slowly as the pain in my anus returned.

"I've got to go to the loo". There was urgency in my voice.

"Okay, she'll have gone back to the cookhouse tent, I'll meet you there". With a quick crawl to the tent flap she was gone.

I followed more slowly. My body stiff, my ass sore.

My visit to the toilet block was the worst so far that week. I lent against the cubicle wall at the finish, trying to catch my breath when I heard Linda's voice.

"Paul are you in there?"

"Yes, is anything wrong" a silly question.

"Jenny has gone off into the woods somewhere. You go and find her while I put the lunch on. She's down by the bridge over the stream, I think ".

It didn't occur to me at that time to ask how she knew where Jenny was.

I completed the paperwork, gingerly dabbing at my throbbing anus. Then walked into the woods to where a shallow but fast moving stream had been bridged by previous Venture Scouts, one of the tasks during our camp being to keep this bridge in good repair. Indeed, I had worked on it myself earlier in the week.

Sitting with her back to a tree I saw the dejected looking figure of Jenny.

She stood up as I approached.

She had been crying.

"How could you?" I could see her eyes brim full of tears.

I did the only thing I could think to do and that was to put my arms around her and hold her close.

She shuddered gently, then remained still in my arms.

"I'm sorry" I whispered in her ear "I didn't mean to do anything".

"I know that", she said, "Linda told me that she took advantage of you. I blame

myself. If I hadn't been such a baby and left as I did it wouldn't have happened".

Linda obviously hadn't told her about the night before.

I nuzzled her hair, my lips coming into contact with her ear. I gently licked it. She took a sharp intake of breath and held me tight.

"I know I'm eighteen and still a Virgin but that was no reason why I should still act like a child".

"So am I". I mumbled into her hair. "I've never done it either".

She pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"I thought you were more experienced, I didn't want to become just another easy conquest".

"Oh, you're not easy". I said with feeling. I could feel my prick hardening, pressing into her belly.

She began to move her hips gently pushing her pubic mound against me.

She threw back her head. I saw a look on her face I hadn't seen before on any girl.

She took my right hand and placed it on her left breast. I gently squeezed it.

She held her breath. Then released it with a sigh.

I placed my right hand on the small of her back and kissed her. This time her lips opened without hesitation, her tongue seeking mine.

I put both of my hands on her ass cheeks. Feeling and pulling.

I moved my hands along the waistband of her shorts to the front. Moving back I looked into her eyes as I unbuttoned them. Dropping to my knees I pulled her shorts and panties to her ankles lifting first one, then the other foot out of them.

I kissed the inside of her thighs moving towards the top of her legs. My hands returned to her backside. I ran one finger down between her cheeks as my mouth reached her pubic hair. She gasped as my tongue found her clitoris whilst one finger found her anus and my hand felt for the lips of her fanny.

One finger entered her cunt, bringing more gasps. She opened her legs wider and pushed towards me with her hands behind my head. Her legs shook as she came, her eyes closed. I placed my hand upon her hips and pulled her gently to the ground.

She lay on her back, legs spread, and knees bent.

I returned my mouth to her fanny, sucking on the outer lips and exploring inside her hole with my tongue. She arched her back and gave a stifled cry.

Reaching down I quickly undid my shorts and pushed them down with my underpants. Moving up over her body I lay with my hips touching hers and my prick nudging the entrance to her hole. I looked into her eyes and saw a mixture of fear and love.

I looked down at her and smiled. Then I kissed her whilst pushing at her hole with my prick. I felt myself enterher then the muscles of her cunt grip me.

I remained still for a few seconds. Feeling her muscles begin to relax I pushed again penetrating a little further. I pulled back to the entrance and pushed again with as much force as I could. This time, despite the contracting of her cunt, I was in. I felt pain from my prick as my foreskin was pulled back further than it had ever been before.

I began to move in and out, slowly as her tube felt dry and did not allow free passage. After a few thrusts her tube began to produce more ubrication. I looked down at her. She held her bottom lip between her teeth.

I stopped moving.

"Are you alright?" I enquired.

She released her lip and smiled. I kissed her.

I began moving again. This time slipping in and out easily as her lubrication increased.

I quickened the pace. Her cunt squeezing and relaxing. With a final thrust deep within her I came. Her tube gripping my prick as she called softly.

"I love you".

I pulled from her kneeling on my heels between her wide-open legs.

We both looked at my prick, glistening with her juices and blood.

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"Not as much as I thought it would" she replied.

I looked down between her legs. Her lips were open and I could see part way inside her at a mixture of her blood and my come. A small trickle of this mixture left her and I watched fascinated as it ran slowly down towards her anus. Our eyes met and we both smiled again.

"We had better get back". She said.

Reluctantly tearing my eyes from her I dressed, and, taking her hand walked back to camp.

We spent an hour in the afternoon back by the bridge. Sitting together, sometimes kissing, sometimes I would feel her breasts or rub her fanny through her shorts. There was no urgency. Neither of us felt we had to go any further. Later that evening Jenny joined me at our campfire where we joined in the telling of stories and singing of songs. I walked her to her tent, holding her hand. We held each other tight and kissed goodnight.

Back in my own tent as I was getting ready for bed Tommy approached.

"If you touch me I'll bury a hand axe in your head whilst you sleep".

I felt and sounded so confident that I believed I would have carried out my threat. Sensing this perhaps, Tommy backed away.

Later, after lights out I lay on my back reflecting on the day. As I listened to the sound of Tommy buggering Steve I thought.

"Life doesn't get much better than this".

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers