The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

She closed her legs around my prick as I began moving backwards and forwards. Shirley had thrown back her head in orgasm and collapsed forward onto Steve's chest. Moving from underneath her. Her positioned her on hands and Knees and started to shag her from behind.

"We must try that one day." Jenny whispered huskily.

I said nothing, moving my right hand from her breast to her fanny, searching for her clitoris.

I rubbed her in time with the thrusting of my prick. She came tightening the grip of her thighs even more, bringing me off, my come shooting between her legs, splattering her fanny lips, sticking to her pubic hairs.

I breathed into her ear.

"That was great."

Meanwhile, Steve pulled his prick form Shirley's hole, coming over her ass cheeks.

I help Jenny pull up her shorts and knickers and we quietly left.

Part 3

The following morning we were up early and, after a quick breakfast, during which I sat hand in hand with Jenny, trying to feed myself one handed, we loaded our equipment onto a bus.

Jenny and I slipped behind the mess tent and embraced.

Whispering meaningless words in each other's ears.

I was all for pretending I was ill and staying behind but she wouldn't let me.

"You must go." She said. "It's the last part of your award you have to complete," I'll miss you."

"Well, it's only four day's I suppose." I sounded doubtful. "You will wait."

"I won't get much chance to do anything else here."

We kissed and held each other tightly.

I heard the sound of the horn sounding on the bus.

"You've got to go." She said.

I put my hands on her ass and pulled her close.

"I'll think of you every minute." I said.

Her eyes were filling with tears and I could feel my not far behind. I reluctantly released her. Her emotions tying my insides in knots.

We walked to the bus. A final kiss and I was on board. We were away. Looking through the rear window I could see Jenny standing a little apart from the others. Her friend Linda came to her side and put her arm around her. Jenny raised her hand to wave and we were around the corner and out of sight.

We drove for about thirty minutes when the bus pulled into a lay-by. The first two pairings got out with Skip who gave them their final instructions and they were away, walking in different directions.

The bus moved on, the next time it pulled up Steve, Len, Tommy and myself got off.

After a few words from Skip the bus was gone.

Len walked up to Tom.

"If I find out you touched him I'll have you." He said in a low voice full of menace.

Tommy took a step backwards. Len looked at him, then turning on his heel picked up his rucksack and he and Steve were gone.

I looked at Tommy.

"Come on. Let's go." I said.

Without a word he followed me. I could feel his eyes on me as we walked.

We had about fifteen miles to cover that day and whilst the atmosphere between us was strained a benefit of this was we didn't waste our breath on idle conversation and made excellent time.

We carried a flask of coffee which we drank at lunchtime whilst eating biscuits, a chocolate bar and an orange.

We arrived at our campsite for the night around five o'clock. Pitching our tent we collected water from a tap in the corner of the field, and prepared our evening meal.

The campsite was a field obviously only used for this purpose in the summer.

The toilet facilities were a hole in the ground inside a tent, split with a partition, one side for men, the other for women.

We cleaned and checked our equipment.

Around seven Skip arrived in the guides mini bus with Jane to check on our safe arrival. Jane called me to one side and handed me an envelope.

"It's from Jenny." She smiled.

I thanked her and suddenly wished they would leave so I could open it.

A few minutes further talk and they were off to check on another site.

I hurried into the tent opened the envelope and read the contents.

Jenny missed me and couldn't wait for my return. She also told me of her feelings, feelings she had never felt before for anybody else.

I felt my prick growing as I read. Her hopes that I felt the same way about her. I undid my trousers and removed my prick. Her thoughts about what we had done together. I began stroking myself. What we might do in the future. I increased my tempo. Again, how much she missed me, how much she was looking forward to my return. I came, my come shooting over my hand and arm, onto my shirt.

"Looks like she writes some letter."

Tommy knelt by the door of the tent.

"Yes she does." I said putting the letter into the button down breast pocket of my shirt.

In our sleeping bags that night I expected Tommy to try something but all he did was turn over and go to sleep.

In the morning we were up, breakfasted and packed before eight.

The day passed uneventfully enough.

We reached the evening campsite by six and having set up our tent collected water and made our evening meal.

Tommy was a lot friendlier after the meal.

We talked as he sat whittling on some sticks he had found and practising his knots on a thin piece of rope as I prepared our map for the next stage of our expedition.

In our sleeping bags that night, again Tommy just turned over and went to sleep, leaving me to think of Jenny. I could feel my prick growing as I thought of her hair, her breasts, her pubic hair, her fanny lips, her taste, her feel.

I reached inside my underpants and took out my prick. Closing my hand around it I slowly began to stroke myself. Slowly and quietly so as not to wake Tommy.

Stopping now and then to let the feelings die down. Thinking of Jenny, what it had been like to put my finger in her anus, in her fanny. Revelling in the remembrance of her response. I came, thinking of her coming.

I cleaned myself up with the bottom of my shirt and pulling my sleeping bag tightly around me, turned over and was soon asleep.

The next morning Tommy was already up and breakfast was on the go when I awoke.

He seemed quite pleased about something. I was just grateful that the atmosphere between us lightened. I would never forgive or forget the way he way I'd had to kneel before him to be buggered under the threat of myself and Steve's gay sex activities being reported. Steve had told him he would be in as much trouble as us if he did report us after what he had done to me but that didn't seem to worry him and that night he'd fucked Steve.

We made good time again that day getting to our campsite by four. There was a public phone box just outside the camp and Tommy used this. Returning he said.

"Come on." Let's keep going. "I've just rang Skip to tell him we'll push on for a few more miles to shorten the distance we have to travel in the morning. He says it's okay."

The quicker we finished in the morning the sooner I would be back with Jenny so

I made no objection.

We walked on for another two hours, leaving us about the same distance to cover in the morning.

We walked along the side of a lake and decided to pitch tent just inside the trees, which fringed it.

We found a firm flat area and put up our tent. Being close to water it was cooler here than it had been at our other campsites so we both wore jumpers over our scout shirts.

Inside the trees it also got darker quicker.

I told Tommy I was going to get into my sleeping bag as it was getting cold.

I got inside the tent and removed my trousers, boots and socks. Tommy crawled into tent behind me.

A loop of rope was slipped over my head and around my throat; pulled tight I gasped for air. Tommy threw his weight against my back and I was flat on my front. I was tearing at the rope around my neck but couldn't get my fingers inside it. Things started to spin in front of me, as I felt giddy and weak. Tommy grabbed one of my hands and forced it behind my back, I felt rope around my wrist. He pulled my other wrist, again the feel of rope. I felt my strength returning and tried to pull my hands down but all I succeeded in doing was tightening the rope around my throat.

"Don't struggle and you will be able to breathe." He hissed in my ear.

"Let me go, please Tom." I was nearly pleading.

"Get on your knees." He ordered.

"Please Tom, don't do it." I was pleading.

He knelt between my legs pulling up by the hips.

"You queers love it up the ass." His voice was heavy with lust.

"Don't Tommy, please don't. I'm not queer."

"Shut up."

He forced a handkerchief into my mouth and tied a triangular bandage around my head and face to keep it in place.

My pulled my underpants down and forced my ass cheeks apart. I heard the top being removed from a jar of Vaseline. The lubricant was rubbed against my hole at first, then into me. He forced one finger then two inside, pushing them in and out, faster each time.

He stopped and withdrew his fingers, wiping them on my buttocks.

He moved behind me and I could feel the head of his prick against my opening. He pushed forward; opening me, entering me, a little more with each thrust despite my attempting to clench myself closed. Then he was in completely.

He almost withdrew completely then thrust himself back in. I tried to beg him to stop but through the gag I could not make myself understood.

He quickened his pace and with a final rush came inside me, jerking four or five times.

He slowly worked his prick in and out of my ass, milking the last drops from his balls.

He withdrew, wiping his prick against my ass cheeks.

He pushed me onto my side, facing way from him.

Taking another piece of rope he slipped it through the rope around my neck and tied it around his own wrist.

"Go to sleep." He snarled.

He got into his sleeping bag and turned away.

I lay there for what seemed like hours listening to his gentle snoring.

It was dark when I heard him stirring. He unzipped his sleeping bag and lay behind me. I felt his hands pulling my ass cheeks apart, his prick gently nudging my anus then with a single thrust he was in me. I felt as if I was being torn in two. I could hear his grunting behind me as he pounded at me.

I thought of Jenny. The things we'd done, the things we would do.

And still he pounded my ass.

Then he came. Pulling roughly from me he rolled over.

I lay there in the dark, thinking of Jenny, listening to his gentle snoring dreading the next time he woke.

I must have slept. It was lighter in the tent. I could see the side wall in front of me a small spider crawling up it. I quietly turned onto my back. I could see the roof of the tent, sloping to either side. It was getting lighter by the minute. I turned my head and looked into Tommy's eyes.

"I'm glad you're awake." He half smiled.

He removed my gag.

He pulled my head down to his prick. He rubbed the tip against my lips.

He pushed into my mouth. I thought of biting him.

"Bite me and I'll fuck you again."

I slowly opened my lips and allowed him entry. He pushed in and out as he had my ass. I could taste my own shit. My mouth was dry and my lips were cracked. He took his prick from my mouth and wet the end with his own saliva. How bitter it tasted compared with Jenny's.

He forced his prick to the back of my throat, I gagged and gasped. Almost throwing up.

He came in my mouth and I swallowed.

He dressed and left the tent. I heard him moving outside and the hiss of our small gas cooking as he lit it.

He emptied the contents of our water bottles into our small kettle to make tea.

Whilst it was heating he came into the tent and began packing.

"Why did you do it, Tom?" I asked.

"Because I could. You have everything. Rich parents. Your life's mapped out in front of you. I have nothing compared to you, but I can fuck you. I can make you do what I want."

"Never try this again Tom." I tried to sound confident.

He turned me on to my face and rammed two fingers inside me.

"I'll do it when I want."

He pulled his fingers from me and pushed them against my lips.

"Lick them clean." He commanded.

I turned my head away and he slapped me across the face with his other hand.

"Do it cunt." He slapped me again. Holding my chin he pushed my cheeks between my teeth forcing open my mouth. His fingers entered. I could taste shit and blood.

He removed them.

"I'll untie you now. Try anything and I'll give you a good hiding and then I'll fuck you."

Thoroughly cowed, I did everything he told me to do. He untied me and I dressed.

Slowly, every muscle was aching. My ass throbbing.

We drank tea and packed up the campsite.

I kept dropping behind. He kept calling to me to keep up.

I felt humiliated. I felt angry. I knew I should confront him, fight him. But, I also knew the stupidity of doing that. I was no match for him.

We were the last to arrive at the finishing point.

Skip commented on my appearance. Noticing the bruising around my cheek. Tommy chipped in with something about my falling over and hitting the side of my face against a tree.

There was food waiting for us and we ate. I could taste nothing, only the memory of my shit and blood.

We finished and were bussed back to our campsite. I sat alone, thinking. All around, people were laughing and singing songs. All I could think about was the humiliation I felt. That I should have done more to stop him doing what he did. That perhaps I was gay. I had enjoyed it the first time Steve had fucked me but not since then. I hadn't enjoyed touching his prick. Hadn't really enjoyed the feel of it in my mouth. As for Tom, I'd hated everything he'd done.

Then I thought of Jenny. I was really looking forward to seeing her but she wouldn't want anything to do with somebody who had let a man do 'that' to him. Would she?

I could only hope.

Paul and Jenny's story

Part 4

The bus pulled into our campsite around three in the afternoon.

I could see Jenny waiting with a number of children. They were going to use our bus to take them back to their homes.

We climbed out with our equipment. Jenny threw herself at me, her arms around my neck. Her lips searching for mine.

She kissed me but I couldn't respond. My body was rigid. My arms hung by my side.

She stepped back, looking at my face.

"What's wrong?" She questioned.

"It's nothing." I said. "Just tired."

"No. There's something more." A look of concern spread across her face.

Tommy walked past.

"You don't want to waste your time on him. You should get yourself a real man."

Just then Linda called from the bus. "Come on Jenny. Hurry up and get on. We haven't got all day."

"We'll talk when I get back." She said looking into my eyes.

She climbed into the bus and it was gone.

We spent the next two hours sorting and cleaning our equipment, handing in the campsite stores what had been borrowed from them and collecting our personal items that had been held in them for safe-keeping.

Steve called me to one side.

"How did you get on with Tom." He could tell from the look in my eyes that something had happened.

"Okay."

"No. Something happened. Tell me."

I hung my head and shook it.

"Come with me." He led the way to the toilet block.

"Now, tell me what happened. He fucked you, didn't he?"

The look in my eyes must have been it's own answer.

Slowly he got most of the details from me.

"Right." He said. "We've got to sort this once and for all."

"Please don't tell anybody, I don't want Jenny to know."

"It's my fault. If I hadn't started things with you this wouldn't have happened. It's got to stop."

He left me. I entered a cubicle. All day I had tried to avoid going but I realised I couldn't put it off much longer.

I dropped my underpants and trousers and sat down.

I opened my legs and lent forward, pulling my ass cheeks apart. I could feel it sliding down my tube. I clenched my anus tight shut. I'd stopped it. The pressure began to build again. I tried to clench again but my anus was forced to open. A little at first, then wider, allowing free passage for my shit. I cried out with the pain. More came. Less pain this time. Just a dull throb now that I had finished.

I must have sat with my head against the partition wall for twenty minutes. Catching my breath, waiting for the pain to go.

Finally I gently wiped around my ring. Dropping the paper into the bowl I could see a mixture of shit and bright red blood.

I lent back on the seat and let out a huge sigh.

Leaving the toilet block I saw that the bus had arrived back but of Jenny I could see no sign.

I went in for the evening meal. Looking into the girls dining tent I could see Jenny sitting at a table with Linda, Shirley and two other girls I had met before, Jo and Carole.

Jenny stood up as I approached.

"How could you." She ran past me crying.

I went to follow her and felt a hand on my arm.

"Just leave her alone." It was Linda. "I'll look after her. You've done enough already."

"Oh Linda. Tell her...Tell her....." I stammered.

"Enough. Go away."

I walked back to my tent. I couldn't eat.

I sat there alone. I read Jenny's letter to me over and over to myself.

As dusk was falling I could hear the sound of voices from the site of the campfire and caught the smell of burning wood.

"Skip poked his head around the tent.

"Come on, Paul, you can't sit here all night." He said.

"Maybe later." I lay down and turned my back on him.

"Come with me now." It was almost an order.

I was almost past caring what I did so I followed him.

We got to the campfire and sat on one of the blankets.

Part opposite I could see Jenny; she was sharing a blanket with Tommy. I couldn't believe my eyes. Jenny and Tommy. No, it couldn't be.

I watched as they talked and laughed together.

I saw him put his arm around her. His hand on her side, then slowly moving up, under her arm, until it touched her breast. He moved it down, behind her, feeling for the crack between her ass cheeks. She lifted one cheek from the ground to allow him better access and I saw his hand disappear beneath her.

His hand remained there for some minutes. Then he removed it, put it around her waist, and whispered something in her ear.

She shook her head and something back. They remained seated. Tommy's hands touching her more and more as the darkness fell.

The singing and story telling were over. The campfire was dying down and everybody started making his or her ways back to there tents.

I saw Jenny hold Tommy's hand and lead him away from the tents into the woods, to the clearing by the bridge.

I couldn't have done anything else but follow.

They reached the clearing. The light from the moon softly lighted the area. I crept to within ten yards from them.

They were kissing. Tommy's hands running up and down her back. One delving between her ass cheeks.

The other hand moved to the front of her body. Unbuttoning her cardigan and blouse, feeling inside her Bra.

With both hands he undid her shorts. He bent on one knee pulling them down with her knickers. She stepped out of them. Tommy stood up, opening her blouse and gazing at her body.

He said, "Let me have it"

I heard her say no.

"Come on. You've let Paul you can let me. Me and Paul are very close."

His hands were on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. I could see her anus for a second before one of his fingers found it and began prodding at it. I saw the tip of his finger enter her and heard her yelp in pain.

Jenny, Jenny why are you letting him do this.

He stood sideways on to her and his other hand found her fanny. His fingers disappeared between her legs and she gave another cry as they entered her.

"Tell me you like it." Tommy commanded.

"Yes, I do, I do." There was a quavering in her voice. I couldn't take any more.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers