The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

I heard the crunching of the car on the drive outside.

"Jenny's back."

I looked at my watch. It was four o'clock.

"Time we were going." Jim said, scueezing Andy's hand.

I heard the key turn in the lock. Voices in the hall. I ushered Jim and Andy out of the house, past Jenny, Shirley and Linda. There were muttered hellos and goodbyes and they were gone. I stood aside as Shirley and Linda went into the front room. I caught hold of Jenny's wrist and pulled her, together with her parcels, into the kitchen. "Just making tea." I called.

"What's wrong." Jenny asked as I tried to bend her over the kitchen table.

"I need you."

I lifted up her short summer dress and pulled down her knickers.

"What about Shirley and Linda?"

"I don't want them." I replied pushing the tip of my prick against her fanny. She leaned forward, bending one leg, placing her knee on the table, opening her fanny for me. I pushed. It took me three attempts to get it in but finally I was there. Jenny was getting wetter as I moved in and out.

"Need any help?" Shirley called from the hall.

"No thanks." Jenny called back, breathlessly.

I was sliding easily in and out now. Jenny was moaning, I was groaning. She gave a stifled cry, thrusting her ass cheeks back towards, me as I began to pump my come inside her.

I needed that.

I pulled my dripping prick from her hole. I could see my come running down the inside of her thigh.

"Don't move." I patted her on the bum. "You're leaking." I tore off some kitchen towel and cleaned her up. Rubbing her fanny for good measure.

"You're done." I patted her bottom again and used the paper towel to dry myself.

I bent down and handed her her knickers. She put them on. "What brought that on?" She asked, putting her arms around my neck and kissing me

"Not that it wasn't appreciated."

"I missed you." I scueezed her bum and kissed her back.

"We must have you're friends around more often if they have that effect on you."

I hoped not.

Chapter 4: Do You Dig It?

We arrived at Larnaca Airport just before mid-day on the Sunday. The heat hit us as we walked down the steps from the plane like a wall. My shirt was drenched in sweat by the time I reached the tarmac.

We went through immigration and out into the arrival's lounge. A Greek Cypriot in dirty white trousers and a checked shirt stood waiting by the exit.

"Stavros, my friend." Bill called, embracing him. They looked into each other's eyes over long for my liking.

"Bill, Bill. It has been too long." He picked up one of Bills cases. "Come, come. The mini bus is outside."

He led the way to a white, Ford, twelve-seater. He opened the back door and we piled our luggage inside. Then climbed in the side door and took up our seats. Jenny and I sat on a double seat behind Rose and Sharon, two of the girls on Linda's course. Linda sat on the single seat next to us. Our luggage filled the seats behind us. Bill sat with Stavros in the front. I tried to put my arm around Jenny. She shrugged me off.

"Too hot." She said.

We took the road to Limasol, stopping once for a piss and a drink in a small wayside tavern. I had a beer, Jenny a fizzy orange. At Limasol we turned inland and began climbing into the mountains. After twenty minutes, in a small village, the road forked. The left fork heading up hill and the right down. We turned right.

A few minutes more and we were on a small plateau over looking the northern plains with Mount Trodos to our rear.

A wood and thorn fence had been thrown up around the area. We climbed out. A number of tents had been erected near the entrance. The largest had its flaps open and had a single table running its length. This was the specimen tent, for sifting the soil dug out and cleaning and studying any finds. The girls were shown to a tent with four camp beds set up. I was shown to a small tent full of stores off the mess tent. I would share with Hans. He ran the campsite.

I was introduced to a tall, blond German with a surprisingly gentle handshake.

Bill took his case into a tent he would be sharing with Stavros. Stavros, it turned out, was a local archaeologist in the pay of the Cypriot government who had been examining this site for years. As funding was hard to come by locally he had arranged, with Bill, this scheme to allow foreign students to come and work on the site, at a price. Bill would come out two or three times each year with small groups from the universities he was working in, in England. This summer her had two groups. Us for three and a half weeks and then another group. I didn't ask how he had managed to include Jenny and I in the trip.

The remainder of the first day was spent in unpacking, being shown around the site, it looked like a pile of rubble to me, and given a brief lesson in how to use a trowel, properly.

It suddenly dawned on me how much digging there was to do looking at the size of the site and the size of the trowel.

The sun was just dipping behind Mount Trodos when we had our evening meal. After we had eaten and helped tidy up Stavros led us up the road by light of a small pocket torch to the village and the small bar. Hans had decided to stay behind.

I found he did this a lot.

Over beer and local wine that tasted like vinegar he told us of the history of the site and a little of his own and Bill's work there. I could see Bill was going up in the estimation of the girls on his course. With this much hero worship around I could see he wouldn't have had too many problems getting his leg over any one of the students. I was glad I had come with Jenny. The bar closed at ten and we made our way back slowly to the site.

Stavros told us a little of Han's history on the walk back. His Grandfather and Father had been Archaeologists between the wars and had first opened up the site. During the last war the British had made them return to Germany. Both had been killed and Han's mother raped repeatedly by the advancing Russians when she had been heavily pregnant with Him. This was probably the cause of his being slightly backwards. There had been a story of wonderful artefacts found before their expulsion from Cyprus. However no trace had been found despite years of digging. Han's mother had been allowed back into the country after the war to a small villa they owned in a nearby village and had lived off the various small pensions her Husband and Father had arranged with the various faculties they had worked for before the war. She had had to give up all their papers over the years to ensure the various pensions were paid.

If it wasn't hero worship for Bill then it was going to the maternal instinct for Hans.

The mother had died a few years back. More oh's and poor thing. And Stavros, with Bills help, had arranged work for Hans on the site. Hans was waiting at the site entrance when we arrived and had placed a lit lantern at the entrance of each tent.

I put my arms around Jenny's waist and we kissed. I pulled my lips from hers and looked around. Hans was following Bill and Stavros into their tent. We were alone.

"Fancy a walk?" I asked, taking her hand and almost dragging her into the specimen tent.

"It wouldn't be blasphemy or anything." She said as I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders.

I felt her shiver in the relatively cool night air. I pulled at the two bows of her wrap around skirt and watched it fall to the ground.

She was undoing the belt of my trousers as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her knickers. She crouched, pulling my trousers and underpants with her. Her knickers had gone when she stood up.

I cupped her ass cheeks, running an index finger between them, searching for and finding her anus. She sniffed. I kissed her. She hair covered mound against my prick. She gasped.

We had spent most of the last week at her parents and my Grandfather's. What with her four sisters always about the house and my Grandfather seeming to want to spend more of his time with us then he did before my Grandmother died we had only managed a quick blow job from Jenny and my giving her an orgasm with my fingers when we had taken Millie for a walk up to the old oak. The branches still lay where they had fallen eight months before. I tried to put the sight from my mind and concentrate on Jenny. I pushed a finger into her fanny from behind. She pulled me closer. I sucked her ear lobe. She sank onto the ground with a groan, her legs open and her knees bent. I knelt between them, almost crying out myself when my bare knees came into contact with the bare earth with its sharp, loose stones. Jenny guided my prick to her opening as I lent over her. She gave a little cry as I pushed into her. Another as I moved out and back in. I put my hands behind her back; feeling for her bra strap fastening brushing away the small stones and gravel that was sticking to her skin.

"You alright?" I panted in her ear.

"Hurts."

"Are you not wet enough?"

"Stones."

"I'm nearly there." I had difficulty controlling my breathing.

I tried to quicken my pace but found the harder I tried the further away from coming I became.

She cried out again. It was no good. I stopped moving and pulled out of her. I stood up, pants and trousers around my ankles and helped her to her feet. She felt my prick.

"You didn't come." She said reproachfully.

"I couldn't. Not while I was hurting you."

"You are sweet."

She kissed me.

"Bend over and I will clean you up."

I pulled up my trousers as she turned and bent over the nearest table. In the half-light of the various lanterns I could make out the shape of her back. The crack of her ass. Starting with her shoulders I gently brushed at the small stones sticking to her, stopping to pluck at the larger ones. I ran my hands over her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and running a finger down her crack. My prick was still hard so I took it out and slipped it between her ass cheeks and down towards her fanny. I pulled her fanny lips apart and positioning the tip of my prick just inside them I started to push.

"Paul! Jenny! Where are you?" It was Sharon.

Jenny leapt like a shot Rabbit.

"If they catch me like this, Paul Wagstaffe." She left her threat unfinished. Throwing on her blouse and tying the wrap-around skirt about her waist she handed me her bra and knickers which I placed in my pockets. We walked out of the tent hand in hand.


Rose was just coming out of the tent surrounding the hole in the ground that was our toilet arrangement. A Jerry can of water and a bowl stood by the entrance and she rinsed her hands with it.

"We thought you might have walked off and gotten yourselves lost." Rose said, shaking the drips from her hands.

"No." Jenny said. "We were just looking inside the tent." "Linda said you'd be doing something like that but we were worried. It's a new place for us all." Sharon looked at us anxiously. A pair of worriers, wonderful.

"Better turn in." Jenny said, kissing me. I scueezed her ass cheeks. Rose gave a little scueal and I saw them both hurrying towards their tent, whispering at the top of their voices.

"Did you see what he did?"

"I'd better go and calm them down." Jenny kissed me again. "Goodnight, Tiger."

I slapped her on the ass as she walked away.

I entered the store tent. Whilst we had been away Hans had partitioned the area where we were to sleep by the use of crates and boxes. My suitcase lay at the foot of one of the camp beds. Hans wasn't in his bed so I left the lantern burning outside and taking off my trousers put on one of the pairs of shorts Jenny had bought me to wear, in the hope they would lose their appearance of newness overnight.

I lay down on top of my sheets and blanket. I wasn't really tired. A sound awoke me. I looked at my watch face. Two o'clock in the morning. I could hear Hans moving in his side of the tent. He groaned as if in pain.

"Are you alright, Hans?" I called to him.

"And why shouldn't I be."

"Nothing." I didn't want a row this time of night. "Goodnight."

I heard him groan again as his camp bed creaked.

I suddenly felt cold so slid between the sheets.

I thought I heard Hans fart, otherwise not a sound disturbed the silence.

I must find somewhere for Jenny and I to be alone together.

Chapter 5

The sun rose low on the horizon next morning. I looked at my watch. Six o'clock. Hans was already up although walking a little stiffly as he passed the end of my camp bed on his way from the tent.

I could do with the toilet.

I swung my legs from the camp bed and slipped them into the Roman style sandals I had brought and headed out to the toilet.

At the flap I waited. I could hear nothing. I looked inside. It really was just a hole in the ground. I could see marks where other holes had been filled in. Two toilet rolls had been tied to the tent pole at the far end. Just about in reach if you were crouched over the hole. I took off my pants and shorts and crouched over the hole pushing my prick down with one hand. It hadn't been hard when I awoke. That was almost a first. I farted, pissed then my bowels moved. It never seemed to end. I grunted when it finally left me.

"That you? Paul." Jenny's voice from outside.

"Yes." I called back.

"Hurry up." I could hear giggling. I farted, loudly. More giggles. "We need it."

She'd brought an audience.

Why is it that if I'd come in here with three other men and we all stood around watching each other shit we'd probably be arrested but nobody blinks an eyelid if four girls do it.

I reached the paper, just. Tore some off and wiped my ass. I let it fall into the hole.

I dressed and left the tent.

Four girls in bathrobes stood waiting. I held the flap up for them to enter.

Jenny was last. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Go away."

"What?"

"I know you."

I sighed, dropped my shoulders and slouched away. I could hear Jenny's voice from inside the tent.

"I can only apologise."

I didn't do it all.

In the mess tent Hans had a large dixy of water bubbling on a gas ring.

"Water for washing." He said.

There was a metal trough on a wooden stand by the side of the tent. Hans lifted the dixie with a cloth and poured the water into it. I went back into the tent and collected my washing kit and towel. I had some swimming trunks in my case so I put those on and went to wash. I had just soaped my face for a shave when the girls left the toilet tent and came towards me.

"That's a good idea." Jenny said.

"Yes." Linda agreed. "I was wondering how we were going to wash without showing them all we've got."

Hans poked his head around the flap of the tent.

"Last girls, naked. Very nice."

"Well these aren't going to be." Rose said leading the way back to their tent.

I'd finished shaving by the time they had returned. Jenny and Linda in Bikinis, Rose and Sharon in one piece suits. A lot of water was splashed about but I quietened down when Bill and Stavros joined us. Over breakfast Stavros outlined the work details. Even though we had come from the height of an English summer we were only to work outside for two-hour periods and only two periods per day. We were to wear hats at all times and cover any exposed skin in a sun-blocking agent. He handed out tubs of thick white cream. The remainder of the day we would spend sifting the soil as it was dug away in the specimen tent. I was to work with Sharon and Rose and Jenny with Linda that way we would both be with somebody with a little knowledge of what they were looking for. We would be joined on most days by some local students and two women who acted as labourers. The Greek Cypriot male did not do manual labour if he had a wife. The rest of the workforce arrived at eight twenty for an eight o'clock start but nobody seemed to care.

We were given pieces of wicker matting to kneel on, hand shovels, trowels and buckets. In addition Rose had a small hand brush. I set to work with a will gouging out huge lumps of the wall I'd been sent to work on with my trowel.

Sharon put her hand on my arm.

"Gently and slowly." She said.

I looked at her. Ginger hair under a wide brimmed hat. A round face with a turned up nose. And freckles. Lots of them.

"We are in no rush." I watched as she used her trowel.

I tried to copy her.

"That's better." She smiled at me. I looked down the front of her blouse. Small mounds in a small white bra.

He eyes followed mine down the front of her blouse. Her face turned red and she turned away from me buttoning up her blouse to the neck.

"Sorry." I mumbled and went back to my scraping.

Our two hours were up and I climbed slowly to my feet. My back was sore.

Jenny stood by my side. Her face was grubby and her fingernails caked in dirt.

"Having fun?" She asked as she took my place.

"No." I said and walked over to the specimen tent.

"Tea?"

Hans had some mugs on a tray.

I took one and sat on a chair.

After we had finished our tea it was sieving dirt time. The two little old ladies collected buckets of soil from the diggers and brought them to the specimen tent. All of it had to go through a fine mesh sieve. Then they took it to a spoil heap outside the site. Anything that wouldn't pass through was put to one side and examined by the professors. It was great fun. Then lunch and a visit to the toilet. The high point of the day so far. More scraping in the afternoon. Sharon still had her blouse buttoned up to the neck and did most of her work with Rose between us. More tea, toilet and sieving.

The last shift was only for an hour and we were all gathered in the specimen tent to discuss the days finds.

Four, rather small, pieces of pottery were all we had to show.

The Professors and the students looked quite pleased. The Professors explained by use of pictures in various books what the complete piece of pottery would look like and discussed their probable dates of origin. Linda was given the task of drawing and logging the finds whilst we cleaned up our equipment.

I took Jenny for a walk to the far side of the site. Past low walls and fallen pillars to the edge of the plateau.

The site was a series of terraces cut into the side of the hill. The one on which we stood had been the temple complex. Two terraces below us had been part excavated. The positions of various buildings had been marked out with pegs and strings. Below those were wider deeper terraces that had been used for farming.

We scrambled down the side of a dried out streambed. Part way down its course a number of large boulders had fallen down. The largest, about eight feet round had diverted the course of the stream at some stage. Behind it was a flat slab six to eight feet in length, at about a thirty degree angle, resting on some smaller boulders about four feet off the ground. A hole disappeared into the cliff face below it.

"I wouldn't want to go in there." I said, indicating the hole.

"Why not?" Jenny asked.

"Snakes."

"Snakes?" Jenny looked around nervously.

"Don't worry." I said climbing onto the slab. "I'll protect you."

I helped Jenny scramble up beside me. I lay on my back and pulled her onto my chest, squashing her breasts against me. The rock was now in shadow but was still pleasantly warm. I pulled her blouse from the waistband of her shorts and ran my fingertips up her spine until I reached the hooks and eyes of her bra. I unhooked it and following it to the front took a breast in each hand. I could feel her nipples hardening. She turned onto her back. Lying with her head in the crook of my arm. I unbuttoned the front of her blouse and took a nipple between my lips. She moaned gently.

I unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them, with her knickers, down over her hips. I ran a finger up and down the lips of her fanny then pushed it inside her. She bent her knees, kicking off her clothes. I pushed a second finger inside her, working them in and out. She dropped a hand to my crutch and rubbed my prick through my shorts. She unzipped me and pulled it out. Stroking it to full hardness. I looked her in the eyes, then kissed her, searching for her tongue with my own. She fought back. Fencing with the tip of hers. Suddenly catching mine with her teeth and holding it in her mouth.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers
123456...9