The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

"We'll have to be quick." I pulled her to me and kissed her again. She lifted her arms around my neck. She had that just out of the shower smell. Strange that I hadn't heard it running.

I kissed her shoulders. She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed her nose then her lips again. I squeezed her ass cheeks then pushed my fingertips between them. I found her anus and rubbed it. She exhaled with a gasp.

I walked backwards, pulling her with me. At the kitchen table I moved behind her and bent her forward.

"Shall we go back to bed?" She asked over her shoulder.

"I'd quite like it here, if you don't mind?"

"Whatever way it comes."

She spread her legs and arched her back.

I placed the tip of my prick against her anus and rubbed it up and down. She was too dry to enter that way so I held open her fanny lips and guided myself between them. I pushed. It didn't want to go in. I pushed again. She grunted but the head of my prick was inside her. I rested feeling her fanny adjusting itself around me then pushed again. She cried out as I penetrated her fully. I pulled back and pushed in again. She was getting looser, wetter. I began a slow rhythm in and out. I looked down at the tight rolls of skin which formed her anus. It needed touching.

I licked my finger and placed it against it, pushing the tip inside her. I took my finger out and lifted it first to my nose then my mouth. First smelling then tasting her. I re-wet my finger with my saliva and pushed it deeper inside her. Her sphincter clenched tight around it. I pulled it out then pushed it back inside again.

Chapter 7

Jenny drove Shirley and myself down to Somerset after lunch.

I thought she looked very sexy in her new glasses. She didn't.

Still, when you get older bits don't work quite as well as they used to I told her when we had picked them up shortly before.

She didn't find that reassuring.

We left the motorway, through the county town of Taunton and up into the Quantock hills. Famous for being where Coleridge wrote the Ancient Mariner and beloved of Wordsworth.

We entered the village and turned right at the pub up the narrow cul-de-sac and into my Grandfathers circular gravel drive.

It felt strange calling it my Grandfathers and not my Grandparents. I was sure he still missed her, I know I did, even after eighteen months had passed. We pulled up next to my parents Jaguar. They seemed to change there car every two years whilst my Grandfather had the same Rover in his garage for as long as I could remember.

I look enviously at the Jag.

"What would you do with one?"

Jenny stood at my side, her fingers wrapped around my biceps.

She tilted her face upwards. She wanted kissing. So I did. Long and hard.

Shirley coughed behind us.

Hudson opened the door and Millie bounded out to greet us. Barking and tail wagging. Jenny stepped to one side as she stood on her back legs and licked at my face.

I let her have two licks with her tongue then pushed her down.

She went to Jenny and had her ears felt then went to Shirley and sniffed at her fanny and ass.

"Millie." I called. "Come away."

She ignored me for a second, all her concentration on Shirley's ass. Then she came to me. You lucky girl, I thought, able to wander up to strangers and poke your nose in one of their holes. They have a good life, dogs.

"You know Shirley." I told her.

She had stayed for a weekend before when we thought her and Steve were going to make something. It didn't come to anything in the end except a lot of walks together out of sight of the house.

Chapter 8

We dropped Linda and Debbie at my parent's house.

Jenny and Shirley stood in the doorway. Steve climbed from the car and walked towards Shirley.

He stopped a yard from her and they both stood looking at one another. Neither spoke.

Jenny broke the silence.

"Paul." She walked to the car door. I squeezed her hand. "I fancy a quick one. Where can we go?"

"But what about Steve and Len?" I asked. I wouldn't mind a quick one.

"A drink. You frog." She looked at me, a sad expression on her face.

"There is a nice pub in Rumwell." Len spoke.

"Yes, I know that, we've been there a lot of times." Jenny smiled at him.

"We're popping out for a quick one." She called to Jane and Debbie.

"Lucky you." I heard Debbie say.

She was about twenty-five. Well within Steve's target range. Which, the last time we discussed his sex life, was if they had one that still worked.

"Be back in half an hour. Come on Shirley." Len got out with Millie and Jenny climbed into the front with me. Steve, Shirley and Len got into the back and Millie trotted into the house, past Jane and Debbie, as if she owned it.

"We'll pick her up on our way back." I called out, driving away.

I brushed the outside of Jenny's thigh with my hand as I changed gear. I glanced down, she opened her legs. I could see her knickers. She ran a fingertip between her fanny lips.

"Watch the road Paul." She admonished.

I looked ahead then into the rear view mirror. Steve had his arm along the back of the rear seat behind Shirley's neck.

I watched the road, glanced down at Jenny's knickers again, then into the rear view mirror. Steve and Shirley's mouths were locked together.

The pub was approaching. I slowed and turned into the car park. I parked at the back near the entrance to the woods.

"Everybody out." I called, climbing out.

Steve and Shirley finally managed to separate their lips. I wondered again whom he was bringing tomorrow.

"Pint for Paul and a Bacardi and Coke for me." Jenny said taking my hand and leading me towards the track that led into the woods. "I have something to say to Paul. We'll be ten minutes."

I was about to object, I fancied a Beer, but dutifully followed her watching the movement of her ass cheeks as she walked.

Once inside the woods she stepped from the track and we made our way behind a large Beech tree.

She turned her back to me.

"Well?" She asked.

I looked her up and down.

"Very nice." I replied.

"Quickly." She backed towards me. "Unzip me."

I undid the hook and eye and pulled down her zip.

"But." I started.

She pulled her dress over her head and stood in front of me in her bra and knickers.

"Don't you want me?"

"Of course." I stammered, unzipping my trousers and pulling out my rapidly growing prick.

"You didn't think I'd let you go out with that Steve with full balls if I could help it, do you?"

She hung her dress over a low branch and was pulling off her knickers.

I unhooked her bra.

"I don't think we have time for that as well." She said but it joined her knickers and dress all the same.

I pulled her to me, squeezing her ass cheeks as I kissed her. I could feel her pubic hairs against my prick. My very hard prick.

She slipped a hand between us and held it as she would the handle of a pot then stroked it. I kissed her ear, sucking an earlobe into my mouth.

"We haven't long." She gasped.

"I know." I panted back, cupping her fanny and slipping a finger inside her. She threw back her head as it entered her so I kissed her throat.

I managed to get a second finger inside her with difficulty. I worked them in and out, feeling her fanny open and becoming wetter as I did.

She stepped back and looked around. There was a mossy bank leading down to the small stream that meandered slowly through the woods.

"Come, quickly." She said walking to it and kneeling at its top.

I knelt behind her and felt her breasts. She purred.

"We haven't got time."

I pushed her forward and spread her ass cheeks. Her fanny lips were open, glistening with her juices. I placed the tip of my prick between them and push into her. There was an initial resistance then I was inside. I pulled back, almost out, then pushed back in. She felt so warm I'd liked to have stayed in there forever but we had other things to do that night so I picked up the tempo. Thrusting in and out with short, fast strokes. I heard her gurgling and felt her fanny lips tighten around my prick. I looked down at it. Shining in the dappled sunshine.

I was there. I rammed it in hard and deep and held tight to her hips as I emptied myself inside her.

When the jerking of my prick had stopped I pulled out and, standing up, put my prick away inside my trousers. They had a wet stain on the front. Nobody would notice.

Jenny remained on her knees, ass in the air for a few seconds.

I looked down at her holes. Did we have time? I felt my prick.

She got to her feet, turned and kissed me.

"Thank you." I said.

"What for?" She asked reaching for her knickers.

"Not every girl would look after me like you do."

"I should hope not." She sounded indignant, now what had I done?

She pulled on her bra and dropped her dress over her head. I hooked the one and zipped up the other and walked back to the pub with her with our arms around each other's waists.

The others were the only ones in the public bar. Shirley sat on a stool at the bar with Steve and Len on either side.

They turned to look at us as we walked in. Their eyes stopped at my crutch. Jenny looked down.

"Paul."

Chapter 9

It was Shirley and Steve's turn to talk about something very important in the woods whilst Jenny and I drank our drinks. I bought Len a second. I felt sorry for him but he would have to sort his own sex life out. I wasn't about to offer to let him have Jenny.

We finished our drinks and went back outside to the car. Calling to Steve and Shirley to hurry up as we had a lot to do.

I wondered, not for the first time, whom Steve was bringing to the wedding. It was probably not a good time to ask when he and Shirley returned, flushed faced, from the woods.

We dropped the girls off, picked up Millie and went back to my Grandparents.

I had a quick wash, put on clean clothes and joined Steve, Len and Hudson for a quick glass of beer.

Leaving Hudson behind, on guard, as he said, we crossed the bridge over the stream and walked down the bridal path to the road over the bridge by the pub.

John was already in the pub with Harry, a colleague from work who was to act as best man.

Beers were ordered all round and we all chipped in to a central kitty for the night so we didn't have to keep check of who's round it was next.

More beers followed, then more. I played some Rugby songs on the piano and we had most of the people in the pub joining in with the words.

John was on the whisky by now. He looked depressed. We drank more beer to cheer him up.

The bell for last orders rang.

Steve, who had spent the last hour trying to talk Stephanie, the landlord and landladies daughter, out of her knickers, came across to where Len and I were leaning on either side of the fruit machine watching Harry try to find the slot with his money.

"Right." Steve said, continuingly glancing over his shoulder at Stephanie, whom I must admit wasn't looking away. "Now what."

"I thought you were in charge of the plan." I could hear myself slurring my words.

"I am. " He was smiling at Stephanie and she was smiling back.

"We must take John home." Harry looked tired.

We managed to get John to his feet and Len and I supported him out of the pub. Harry staggered after us. Steve stopped behind in the doorway to kiss Stephanie and feel her tits and ass.

We followed the road slightly uphill for a hundred yards until we came to the Church gates.

"Why are we here?" Harry asked.

"Jane said he mustn't be late for Church." Steve said, leading the way and unlocking the side door with a key he had been given as one of the bell ringers. Living away, or in Len's case travelling a lot, we had managed to escape being pressured into joining that particular group. I was certain it would come if I ever moved back permanently.

We carried, the by now unconscious, John, to the rear of the Church and removed his clothes. Harry sat in one of the pews and rested his head on his arms, folded on the pew in front. Steve took some thin rope from inside the tower steps and we tied John's hands behind his back to the Morning bell rope. So called because it was a small bell used to summon worshipers to service in the early morning, not like the main peal in the belfry high above.

"Let's wake Harry." I said when we'd done with John.

Len and Steve looked at each other then at me.

"The Best Man should look after the Bride Groom." Steve said.

So we undressed Harry and tied him up next to John.

"At least they won't be late for the service." Len said as we left, Steve locking the door behind us.

"Where to now?" Steve asked as we passed the pub and turned into the lane leading to the front of my Grandfather's house. "The girls have gone to the Wharf."

The Wharf was the largest night spot in the area and upwards of three hundred people would be crammed in there on a Friday night.

"Have you still got the car keys?" Steve asked as we approached the entrance to the drive.

"I have, but I've been drinking." I replied, feeling them in my pocket.

"Not that much." Steve said, looking me up and down. "You look sober to me. Does he look sober to you, Len?"

"As a judge." Len replied.

The car remained where I had left it outside the garage doors.

I handed Steve the keys.

"Push it out into the lane while I check on Hudson and Millie." I said. I could already hear Millie whining behind the front door.

I crept up to it as quietly as the gravel would allow and hissed at her to shut up and go and lie down.

A light was on in the front room and the curtains were still open. I peered inside. Steve and Len were crunching over the gravel with the car, it sounded as if it must wake everybody. Hudson was asleep in a chair a three parts empty bottle of old Malt Whisky and a glass on the table by his side. I thought I could hear his snoring.

I told Millie she was a good girl and to go back to her bed as I passed the front door. I stopped, scribbled a note to Hudson on a page in my pocket diary, tore it out and posted it through the letter box. I didn't want him to report it stolen. I caught up with the others in the lane.

Len was sitting behind the wheel and Steve was in the passenger seat so I climbed into the back. Len started the engine and we were off.

The roads were clear of most traffic by now and we were pulling up inside the car park of the Wharf less than fifteen minutes later.

We knew one of the bouncers on door duty so he let us in for nothing as there was only forty minutes until closing.

The place was packed. Len from his vantage of six feet three inches scoured the room but said he couldn't see the girls.

We managed to worm our way into a corner of the bar and Len ordered three pints of beer.

He handed me the car keys.

"You drive back." He said.

"I'm only having the one then." I replied.

"Buy a poor student a drink handsome?"

Somebody asked, rubbing their tits and fanny against my back and ass.

I turned and Jenny squashed her breasts against my chest.

"Hallo." She said, pulling my lips down to her own.

"Hallo." I squeezed an ass check, my movements lost in the crush at the bar.

"Len." I shouted over the noise of hundreds of young people and loud music as he passed me my beer. "Get Jenny a drink."

"It's alright Len." Jenny shouted, right in my ear. "I'll share Paul's."

"How did you get here?" She called into my ear.

"Car." I shouted back. "Len drove."

She nodded and lowering her head sipped the froth from my beer.

I kissed the white moustache it left from her lips and drank myself.

She took my hand and pulled me away from the bar to a table in a corner. Seated at it were Jane, Debbie, Shirley, Linda and a man I'd never meet before.

"Hallo Linda." I said. You could almost talk normally in this corner.

I sat in an empty chair and Jenny sat on my lap stealing the glass of beer from me and offering it to Shirley's lips.

"Hallo Paul." She nodded to the man. "This is Ian. We're on the same course."

"Hallo." I said. Holding out my hand.

"Aye." He said, waving one of his.

"Scottish?" It was more a statement than a question on my part.

"And what if I am?" He snapped.

"Nothing." I said quickly. "Just wondering."

"Well you can stop your wondering."

He stood up and almost yanked Linda to her feet.

"You wanted a dance. Come on then."

He pulled her onto the dance floor and despite it being a fast record placed both hands on her ass cheeks and just stood there swaying.

Len and Steve came up.

"Did I see that Linda?" Steve asked sitting in her chair.

"Dancing."

I nodded to the dance floor.

Len looked, looked away and looked again.

The fingers of one of Ian's hands were somewhere between the cheeks of Linda's ass and the other was out of sight between their bodies.

Linda reached behind her to pull his had away but all he did was pull her closer with, it was possible, even more of his fingers disappearing in her crevice.

"Stop it." We all heard her say.

"Come on." He replied.

Len stood up.

"Don't Len." Jenny said

Len either didn't hear or ignored her. He went up to Ian and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Fuck off." Ian said, not lifting his head from the side of Linda's neck.

Len squeezed his shoulder. Hard.

I don't think I'd ever seen anybody move as quickly as Ian did then. He turned, leaving Linda with her dress and knickers pushed up between the cheeks of her ass, punched Len on the stomach and as he doubled forward the jaw. Len dropped to one knee then rose and lunged forward, fists flying.

This time it was Ian who was taken by surprise. Len got one in that jerked Ian's head backwards. Ian seemed to block most of the other's and hit Len twice more. Len staggered back against a group of dancers catching one in the eye with his elbow. He had the sense to dodge the fist that came in return. Ian leapt at Len. Len span the man who's fist he'd just dodged between them following up with his own fist that bounced from the top of Ian's head and then it seem everybody was fighting.

Jenny buried her head in my chest and I wrapped my arms around her head to protect her. The rest of the girls were standing with their backs to the wall. Steve rushed past me with a call to come and help Len then was slammed back into us, knocking us from our chair onto the floor.

I stood up and helped Jenny to her feet. There was a hand on my shoulder and I was spun around into a fist. I feel back onto the table bringing it to the ground. Jenny leapt at whomever had hit me, fists flaying the air. I got up again and followed her into the ruck of bodies, mostly male but with a scattering of females, that filled this area of the dance floor.

I managed to reach Jenny. Somebody had hit her and she was crying. I hit one man who I think had hit her then pulled her close and by kicking and barging my way to the side.

"Take me out." She cried.

"I'm taking her out of here." I said to the girls, picking up her handbag.

They all seemed rooted to the spot so I led Jenny around the side of the dance floor to the exit and joined the crush to get out.

It felt suddenly cold when we finally reached the pavement. I took my jacket off and placed it around her shoulders. She lifted her tear stained face to me and smiled. I could almost see one eye swelling before me.

I could hear a police siren in the background getting louder and hurried Jenny around the rear into the car park.

It took me a few minutes to find the car. I didn't fancy driving with the police there so I opened the back door and we both climbed in. I locked the door behind me and put my arm around her shoulders as we watched the police arrive and begin to disperse the crowds.

I turned Jenny's face to mine.

Her eye was already colouring.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers