The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 14j

Story Info
Jenny vamps Franklin.
2.9k words
4.44
17.2k
00

Part 23 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 14j: Back to Egypt Part 10

A Paul and Jenny story.

Copyright 2000 by Paul. All rights reserved All events and characters are fictitious.

* * * * *

(Paul).

"What do you mean?" I asked. "How are we going to steal them?"

"With a little help from Jerez." Michelle explained her plan. She finished with. "And if I'm going to be fired for doing this I may as well get some tracking devices for you."

"It sounds so simple." Jenny said.

"The best plans usually are." Michelle agreed. "The most difficult part will be in my Embassy. But that's where a little inside knowledge comes in handy. I'll need your help." She looked at Jenny.

"I'll do anything you want." She said.

"Hopefully you won't have to do anything. Franklin, our quartermaster has a thing for you."

"What?" Jenny exclaimed. "I've never met him."

"I know." Michelle explained. "It's a condition that has been recognised for a number of years now. That's why he is no longer on active duty. He fell in love with the Jenny in your file. It would make his year and help me get into his stores if you came along with me and met him. Sort of keep him occupied for a while."

"If you're sure." Jenny sounded doubtful. I wasn't too happy about it myself.

"It would help. Honestly."

"Well," I said, "I suppose we had all better go."

"It would be better if it were just me and Jenny. He might be jealous of you. Besides, I have something for you to do."

She told me what she wanted me too do.

"We'll go now." Michelle dropped the cigarette packet she had bee holding into her handbag and stood up. "Taking a celebrity like Jenny with me we will no doubt have to stay for lunch."

"See you later." Jenny kissed me on the cheek.

I walked to the door with them. I received a quick kiss from both of them this time.

I watched their asses as they walked to the lift at the end of the corridor.

Jenny turned and waved to me as they entered it. I waved back. Michelle blew me a kiss then Jenny did as well as the doors closed on them.

I went back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. I could feel my prick growing inside my trousers. I rubbed it through the material. I thought of their asses as they walked to the lift. Michelle's were certainly bigger. Rounder and fuller. My prick was fully hard now. I swung my legs up onto the bed and lay back with my head on the pillows. I rubbed myself again. Yes, Michelle's were definitely the bigger. Her ass hole was so tight, if, what I had been fucking the previous night, had been some sort of copy of her. It's been a long time since I buggered Jenny. I missed it. Was that why it made me take that Michelle that way?

I unzipped my trousers and took my prick out. I conjured up a picture of Jenny on her hands and knees with me kneeling behind her slowly feeding my prick into her anus. We used to do it a lot. I pictured myself pulling almost out then pushing back inside. I could see the lubrication I was using glistening as I quickened my strokes.

I tightened my grip on my prick. That was better.

It felt like I was inside her ass. I kept pumping. My breaths were shortening. I could hear Jenny gasping as I pumped in and out of her. I could feel my balls lifting and tightening. I thrust as far as I could into Jenny's ass hole as I came. I kept working my foreskin back and forth. My prick jerking with each load that shot from its hole. Finally it stopped and I relaxed with it still in my hand. Jenny slowly disappeared.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I must have nodded off. I looked at my watch. They'd been gone nearly two hours. I'd better move. I wonder what they were doing now?

(Jenny).

After visiting Michelle's room where she changed her grip for a larger shoulder bag we went down to reception. Michelle had the doorman hail us a cab and she gave the address of the American Consulate as we climbed in.

Michelle nodded to the man behind the desk in the hall of the building we pulled up outside five minutes later and pressed the button for the lift. Once we were inside she pressed three buttons on the panel in quick succession.

The doors closed and the lift went down. I wasn't expecting that. It rattled to a halt and I followed Jenny out into a corridor. To one side was a desk barring further entry, behind which sat another man, watching a TV set. He had a large book in front of him that he turned to face Michelle. Picking up the pen from the desk she started writing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her write her name, my name, chief under whom visiting, and informant under purpose of visit. He opened a drawer and handed Michelle two passes with safety pins attached. He stared at Michelle's chest as she pulled the front of her dress away to pin the pass on the material.

"Watch your blood pressure, Charlie." She said to him as he turned his gaze onto me.

Michelle slipped her hand inside the front of my dress and pinned the pass too it. I could feel her finger nails against the skin of my breast. I could feel my nipple hardening. Her fingers lingered a little longer than was absolutely necessary then her hand was gone and we were walking past the desk and down the corridor.

We took the first door on the left and entered a large, open plan office with two glass-partitioned offices at one end. About ten people were working in the main office with a single occupant in each of the smaller offices.

Everybody stopped work and looked at me.

"Hi," Michelle said to the room in general, "this is Jenny Fletcher. Some of you may have read about her."

Some of the people looking at me were smiling. Some remained blank. I wondered what was in my file.

"Follow me," Michelle said, "my Boss will want to met you."

She tapped on the glass-fronted door of one of the offices and stood aside to let me enter. The tall man behind the desk stood up. He was well over six feet tall with broad shoulders and looks that made my panties wet.

Michelle spoke first.

"Hi Ken, may I introduce Jennifer Fletcher. She's visiting Jerez with her fiancé Paul Wagstaffe."

Ken held out his hand. My legs suddenly felt weak and I mumbled a hallo as I took it. The moisture inside my panties increased as he spoke. His voice was deep, sensual.

"Pleased to met you, Miss Fletcher, please sit down."

He smiled. I was sure I squelched as I sat down. Michelle took the second spare chair and sat by my side. I crossed my legs. I could do with touching myself.

I hardly heard a word Michelle said as she told Ken of the events of the previous day and night. He wrote the odd word on a note pad in front of him as she spoke. I wished those hands were touching me. They looked so strong yet supple. He was speaking to me.

"Sorry," I stammered, "I didn't quite catch that."

"I was saying," his voice, I could lie back and listen to it for days, "what are your plans?"

"When for?" What had Michelle been saying?

"Tonight." He coaxed.

He wouldn't have to try very hard to coax me out of my knickers.

"We will make the rendezvous. We will take the swards and other items as instructed. Jerez will arrange for the building to be surrounded. When we are released they will swoop."

We had cooked that story up on the way over in the Taxi. It was basically true.

First we had to steal the swords and other items. Then we were sure we would be taken through the tunnels to another place where the ceremonies would take place. That was where the tracking devices would come in. Assuming their signals could be followed underground that is.

"Not a great plan." He commented.

I thought it wasn't bad. But if he said it wasn't very good I wasn't going to argue. His fingers picked up his pen.

"I only wish we were in a position to help. Unfortunately it is a civil matter outside our remit and on the soil of a foreign country who haven't asked for our help. I am very sorry." He repeated. He sounded as if he really was.

"I thought I'd take Jenny to meet Franklin." Michelle said as Ken rose, indicating our interview was over.

"Yes." He nodded. "That might not be a bad idea. Well, good-bye Miss Fletcher. It's always nice to put flesh to the pictures."

He could have my flesh.

I reluctantly followed Michelle from the office. One of the women asked if we were both staying for lunch to which Michelle said yes, then we were back out into the corridor. Michelle waved to the man behind the desk and scratched her bum as she turned her back to him. She saw I'd noticed.

"Give him something to dream about tonight." She said repeating the movement for his benefit. "What did you think of my boss?"

"He's very good looking."

"Happily married unfortunately. I think all the women have had a go at getting him into bed."

"Including you."

"Including me. He liked you."

"He is very good looking." I repeated.

Michelle stopped at a door further down the corridor and pressed some buttons on a keypad. The door opened with a hiss and we stepped inside. The door closed automatically behind us.

A barred counter stretched the width of the building and behind it, sitting at a desk unpacking a cardboard box sat a man in his late forties with thinning hair and a paunch.

He looked up at Michelle then stared at me.

"Hi Franklin." Michelle said moving to the door at the end of the counter. "I've brought somebody to meet you."

He walked to the door never taking his eyes from my face.

"This is Jennifer. Jenny."

His eyes opened wider.

"Hallo Franklin." I said holding out my hand.

The only way he could shake it was to open the door. He looked nervously around.

There were only the three of us.

"I shouldn't."

He said, his hand on the handle of the door.

"Come on." Michelle encouraged. "We're not going to tell anybody. Are we Jenny?"

"Of course not." I agreed, smiling as sweetly as I could.

Franklin looked down at his shoes.

"Come on," Michelle urged, "she hasn't got all day."

Franklin slowly opened the door and I followed Michelle through it before he had a chance to change his mind.

"I need a new tape for my cigarette packet," Michelle said, removing her packet from her handbag and by opening its base, take out a small device from which she extracted the smallest cassette I'd ever seen.

She placed the cassette and the cigarette packet on the desk, "this one's full and I need it for my report."

"You've been recording what we said?" I was astonished, no shocked. I thought furiously, what had I said?

"Standard procedure." Michelle continued looking into an open cupboard and smiling at me.

I wanted to talk about her taping our conversations but her smile reminded me why we were there. I sat on the edge of Franklin's desk and told him to sit down. I had to keep him occupied while Michelle stole what we needed. What to do? What would work with Paul? Well I wasn't going to do that but perhaps a little harmless teasing would do. I scratched the inside of one of my thighs and pulled the top of my dress away from my boobs. Then I lifted both arms above my head and stretched. I could have done with a pair of boobs like Michelle's but mine did their best at stretching the material at the front of my dress.

Franklin seemed fascinated by them.

"What would you like to talk about?" I asked, holding my hands together as if in prayer and pushing them and my dress between my thighs.

I crossed my legs, the rear of my dress hanging down and giving him a quick look at the back of my thigh and a flash of knickers. I saw him swallow.

"The farmhouse." He stumbled over the words. "After you went to get help what really did happen?"

If he had read the reports in the American press I was a wanton hussy who took all three members of the Rogers family simultaneously.

"It probably wasn't as you will have read." I started. "I was stopped by Small on the way and he tried to rape me but he ran off before he could penetrate me, when the Panther came."

As I spoke it was all coming back to me. Standing in the lane wearing only my blouse with my hands tied behind my back whilst this huge black cat sniffed at my ass and fanny. I could feel it's warm breath against my skin. Feel the urge again to bend over and give it access to my holes. Then it had gone and I had hurried to the Rogers farmhouse a mile down the road.

Had it been that I was still in shock? I had let them finger me and I had agreed to suck them all off in return for the use of the phone. I could still remember the taste of the old mans cock in my mouth. The way he held my head as he filled my mouth with his sperm. I'd kept my side of the bargain but the two sons had wanted more and had bent me over the kitchen table. One had almost got his cock into my ass before the father had realised that I had phoned the police and they would be there shortly. They gave me an old coat and threw me out after I promised not to tell about our arrangement. I'd thrown the coat away, I couldn’t bear the feel of anything belonging to them, and stood shivering at the side of the road in the fine drizzle dressed only in my blouse.

"What that nice policeman who gave me his jacket to wear when they arrived must have thought I can't think."

I looked up. I must have been speaking my thoughts out loud. Both Franklin and Michelle were staring at my face.

I looked down at Franklin's lap. I could see he had a hard on. I smiled at him.

He was embarrassed.

"Well, I think we should go now Jenny," Michelle said, "it will be lunch soon."

"You're staying for lunch?" Franklin stammered.

"Yes," I said, "Michelle's kindly invited me. Will you be there?"

"Yes, I will be." He replied opening a drawer and taking out a replacement cassette that he handed to Michelle. "Here is your new tape."

Michelle picked up her cigarette packet and inserted the cassette into it.

Then we were all standing up and moving. I kissed Franklin on the cheek and I was sure he blushed.

"The canteens on the first floor. We share with the normal Consulate staff."

Michelle said as we handed our passes in at the desk.

We took the lift and shared a table with Ken and two other men. One, Mike, seemed very pleased to see Michelle and I wondered if he wasn't her lover.

Anyway I wasn't going to dwell on that I wanted to dwell on Ken. I drank in every word he said. Savoured every mouthful of food he took. Wished it were me he was drinking each time he lifted his glass to his lips. He asked me questions about some of our adventures. I noticed three packets of cigarettes on the table as I answered. What really happened in Haiti? What really happened in Jamaica and the Caymans? I hoped I didn't incriminate anybody with my answers. Then he wanted to know all about our cruise on the Nile the previous summer. I told him a lot. It was difficult not to. Each question seemed to have only one answer. I managed to miss out the orgy and being fucked on an altar by Hamed in his role as High Priest.

I did mention Paul a lot. Not at first but the more I spoke the more he entered the conversation. Yes I did mention Paul a lot. Ken's voice seemed to loose its hold on me. I found I could look him in the eye without soaking my knickers with lubricant each time. I wanted Paul.

Finally lunch was over and we returned by taxi to our Hotel.

"I'm going to bed for an hour." I said to Michelle as she made to follow me from the lift. She looked, then smiled.

"One hour? Enough?" She raised an eyebrow. "Then we must make plans."

I opened the door to our room. They had told me at reception that Paul had gone an hour or so before. It shouldn't be that long before he came back. I quickly undressed and showered and climbed naked into bed.

Now what was I going to do with Paul when he returned?

* * * * *

Jenny's adventures at the Rogers farm are described in 'The Adventures of Paul and Jenny'.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers