The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 15b

Story Info
Paul's finals, finally.
2.3k words
4.31
17.3k
00

Part 31 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 15b: Another June Wedding Part 2

A Paul and Jenny Story.

Copyright 2001 by Paul. All rights reserved.

All events and characters are fictitious.

* * * * *

Paul.

I put down my pen and looked up at the clock on the wall in the front of the room. Ten minutes to go. I'd finished and there were still ten minutes to go. I wanted to shout out loud. To jump up and down. I'd finished and there were still ten minutes to go.

Time to re-read my paper. No. Leave it. If it wasn't right now then it never would be. I could spot some errors and I would have a chance to correct them. No, don't do it.

I turned the papers over and started reading from the front. Did he say that? No. Yes. I couldn't remember. Was that the correct way to work out that? My mind had gone blank. I looked up at the clock. Three minutes to go. What should I do?

A movement by my side made me lift my head from my paper and look. Lucy was leaning back in her chair and stretching. An extra button was undone on her blouse and I could see the soft white flesh of her breast.

She relaxed and her breasts subsided. I looked up into her face. She smiled at me. I smiled back. She wiped some imaginary sweat from her brow with the back of her hand and raised her eyebrows in question. I rocked a hand from side to side in what I hoped she would take to mean was I'm not sure. She nodded and started gathering her papers together.

"Right, ladies and gentlemen." The adjudicator stood up from her desk. "Times up, pens down. Make sure your examinations numbers are on the top of each sheet of answer paper. Hand them too me, with your exam sheet as I come round."

I hadn't really looked at the adjudicator when we'd started. I did now. She was only three or four years older than me. She'd introduced herself as Judith and made sure she told us that she had studied at the London School of Economics. She was the junior lecturer in Economics and was responsible for first year students at Cardiff University.

Hmm. Nice body. Lovely skin. Firm high breasts.

My eyes followed her around the room, straight into Lucy's.

I wondered who was shagging her now. I know she'd finished with that bastard Mike, I'd been there but she'd kept her love life to herself since then. She'd moved into our old flat with Shirley for a while then Rose and Sharon had moved in and she had moved out. I wondered where too. I must investigate.

"What are you doing now?" Lucy asked after she had handed her papers to Judith as she walked down the aisle between the rows of desks.

"Isn't everybody going to the pub?" I replied. I hoped they were. I really fancied a beer. In fact lots of beers.

Somebody had lifted a huge weight from my shoulders. I'd finished the exams. Of course, I could always worry about the results but they were out of my hands and, anyway it would be five or six weeks before I got them. And in the meantime I was getting married. Married. Why bother? Steve had asked one night in the pub when I told him and Len. Why bother, when you already had all the benefits of being married without the ties. I wanted too. That was the only answer I could give. Jenny and I had flouted convention by openly living together out of wedlock for over two years. I knew her parents were not happy with the situation, 'what about the example you are setting to your sisters,' her mother had challenged her with. Then Jenny had retaliated with 'it's a bit late for that as none of her sisters were Virgins anyway.' That hadn't gone down well.

I handed my papers to Judith. She smiled at me. Lovely white teeth. Subtle make up. Nice, high, round breasts.

I turned my head and looked at Lucy's pubic mound. She was on her feet between our desks. Nice skirt, it was short, mid thigh, nice legs. Very nice, a slightly prominent pubic mound. I imagined what it must look like naked.

I could feel my prick stirring. I hadn't had a sexual thought for three hours and a half. I was making up for it now.

We were thinking of meeting up in your local. We could be there for one o'clock. If we all leave soon." Lucy hitched up the shoulder strap on her bra as she spoke. I could see the soft white flesh of her tit wobble as it settled back into place.

"Can I have a lift? Please." Lucy asked as I stood up and placed my pens, pencils and other odds and ends in my briefcase.

A late Christmas present from Jenny. In fact everything had been late at that time. We'd come back from Egypt on Boxing Day and spent the night in the flat in London. My prick had still felt sore from the night before so we left our fuck to celebrate our getting married until the following morning. We'd made the mistake of telling Hudson of our plans when we had arrived at the flat and within fifteen minutes my mother had been on the phone wanting to know dates and numbers. I tried to explain that it was only an agreement in principle but she was for going around to the Rectors that afternoon and booking the Church for us. Jenny then had to ring her Mother and tell her. Then the Admiral came and made me drink some whisky while his wife drank tea with Jenny. In the end we had too accept their invitation to eat with them. A brandy after dinner and the Admiral was telling us all about his part in my Fathers and Grandparents adventures in Spain during the civil war. It was interesting to get some details for once as my family would never talk about what they had gotten up to before, during and after the Second World War.

Back in the flat I'd played for an hour on the piano with Jenny sharing the stool and resting her head on my shoulder.

I think we both almost feel asleep as we sat there. So much had happened in the last week. Only a little over twenty-four hours before I'd been naked on my hands and knees in an Egyptian prison cell with a guard trying to get his prick up my ass. He almost succeeded. If Jenny hadn't arrived when she had with Linda? I could feel my anus tighten as I recalled the pain as he began to enter me.

"Sorry." I said looking into Lucy's face. "I was daydreaming. Everyone's going to my local? That's great. I'll just drop the car off. Do you need a lift?"

"If you wouldn't mind."

There was a lot of kissing and hand shaking and backslapping before I reached my car. I seemed to kiss Lucy three times. Not that I minded, she was a good kisser. I didn't think the tongue was necessary though.

We walked out to the car park together to where I'd parked the Morgan and I held open the door for her while she sat in the passenger seat. White knickers. I closed the door and walked around to the driver's side. She did have nice legs. As I opened the door she lifted her ass from the seat and pulled the hem of her short skirt down an inch. It rode back up as soon as she settled back. I banged my knees on the door as I tried to open it, climb in and watch Lucy's legs. At least it woke me up.

I didn't want to go to the pub. I wanted to fuck Jenny. Perhaps I could drop off Lucy at the pub and then delay my arrival.

I switched on the engine, engaged first gear and pulled away. My fingers kept brushing the outside of Lucy's thighs each time I changed gear. She made no attempt to move her leg I noticed. As I negotiated my way through the city centre traffic and out towards the high downs overlooking the city I found myself continually glancing down at her legs. 'Stop it.' I kept saying to myself. Five more minutes and I could be fucking Jenny.

I could feel my prick growing.

I reached the pub at the turning to the road that led to our house.

"I'll drop you here." I said to Lucy as I indicated to turn into the pub car park.

"Don't." She replied. "I want to see Jenny."

Strange. I didn't think they got on. What her being Mike's girlfriend the time he fucked Jenny, the bastard.

I cancelled then changed indicator and pulled over to the right and turned. The driver of the car behind hooted their approval at my manoeuvre.

I didn't care. I'd finished my exams and if I could get shot of Lucy I was going to fuck the ass off Jenny.

I pulled into the short drive in front of our garage and parked on the gravel next to Jenny's VW Beetle. I climbed out without opening the door, Jenny hated me doing it, said it would ruin the seats, and hurried around to open the door for Lucy. Yes, definitely white knickers. I picked up my briefcase from the 'dicky' seat and used my key to open the front door.

"Hallo." I shouted when in the hall. "I'm home."

"I'm up here." Jenny's reply came from the bathroom.

I took the stairs two at a time and, because Lucy was standing at the bottom watching, knocked on the bathroom door.

"Well?" Jenny asked.

I opened the door and looked inside.

She was lying in the bathtub covered in soapsuds. Steam was rising all around her from the water. I could see her pubic hairs floating free of her body.

"I've got Lucy with me." I said, my eyes watching her pubic hairs swaying from side to side in response to the movements she had been making.

"Why?" She asked, idly scratching herself just above where I knew her clit to be.

I could feel my fully hard prick straining against the material of my trousers.

"She wants to talk to you."

"What about?" She asked, standing up.

The water cascaded down her body. She reached up for the shower-head, turned it on low and pointed it into the bath as she tested the temperature.

"I didn't ask."

"Perhaps you should." She suggested, rinsing the remaining soapsuds from her body.

Keeping my eyes on her I backed to the door gave my prick a rub, which she noticed, and called down the stairs to Lucy.

"Jenny says what do you want. She's having a bath."

"Just to invite her to the pub."

"Which pub?" Jenny asked picking up a big white bath towel and starting to dry herself.

"Our pub." I explained. "Everybody from my course is going to be there."

"Why?" She asked, drying underneath her breasts.

"I don't know. I thought we were going to a city centre pub."

"When did you find out?"

"Today."

"Today? I wondered when."

"When what?"

"Never mind." She shook her head sadly and tuned her back on me so I could watch as she dried her ass cheeks then between them. "Just think about it."

I thought, but nothing came. Talking of coming. Jenny had one foot on the side of the bath whilst she dried between her toes.

"We'll be down in five minutes," I called down to Lucy, "do you mind putting the kettle on. It's out back in the kitchen."

I heard Lucy mumble something as I closed the door, unzipped my trousers and pulled my prick out as I moved to stand behind Jenny's ass cheeks. She looked back over her shoulder as she felt the tip of my prick between her cheeks.

"It'll have to be a quick one." She said, dropping to her knees on the bath side mat, discarded clothing and towel. I knelt behind her and, un-buckling my belt pushed my underpants and trousers down to my knees freeing my prick and ball.

I lined the tip of my prick against the opening to her fanny and pushed. She grunted. I pulled back, wet the tip with saliva and pushed again. This time she opened and I felt as if I was being pulled inside her.

There was a tap on the door.

"How do you like it?" Lucy asked.

"This is fine." Jenny whispered, rocking back and forth on my prick.

"Half a spoonful for Jenny and one and a half for me." I panted.

"It's just brewing." She said and I heard her moving back down the stairs.

"So am I." I gasped.

Jenny was so tight. I was building up. I speeded up. My balls felt as if they were growing, they suddenly felt heavier. I couldn't hold back. I was there. I could feel it leaving me. My prick jerking inside her. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and looked down on her anus as it contracted and relaxed in time with my movements.

I pulled my come covered cock from Jenny's hole and stood up and helped her to her feet.

She looked down at my prick then at my face. She must have liked what she saw there for she kissed my cheek.

I think we had better wash that if we are going out." She said, taking my prick in her hand and leading me to the sink.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers