The Payback Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if she was telling him that it was his entire fault. It was as if she was showing him that if he could do this to Jenny, so could she.

He plunged into despair when Anne's tongue lashed out faster and faster as though she were trying to keep pace with the man behind her who was sliding his shaft with renewed vigor, staring at the sight of the girl licking her mother's vagina.

He finally tore his eyes away and looked up at the table. The man crouched at her head was slamming his organ faster and deeper into Jenny's mouth while the man who had straddled her midriff had placed his shaft between her mountainous breasts, pressing them together and rocking back and forth.

"Oh man, this is good! Look at this slut's tits! Shit, boss, I've got to tell you. You gotta try this stuff. Just poke your cock between these jugs and fuck them! Oh almighty, will you look at that? What a pair of tits! Fucking hell, what a way to go to heaven!"

The man standing at her feet was swiveling his head from one side to the other, not wanting to miss his friend's shaft traversing between the lush breasts of the woman and the sight of his other pal thrusting his penis in and out of the daughter's mouth.

Joe had no more tears left to shed: they had dried up. He looked beseechingly at one hoodlum who was looking towards his direction.

"You getting a hard on, buddy?" the man asked mockingly as he cupped and kneaded Anne's breasts, pinching the nipples cruelly till she moaned around the penis thrusting inside her mouth.

Joe heard another man snigger and yet another laughing aloud.

The man standing at Jenny's legs twisted his body around, pushing his organ towards Anne's face and she had to let go the one already stroking inside her mouth to take this man inside.

"Say what?" the man sitting atop Jenny's chest said. "Tell that little bitch to suck her dad's cock!"

Even as the words tumbled out of the thug's mouth, Joe almost stopped breathing. No! They wouldn't do that, he thought wildly, staring with horror at his daughter.

Anne's eyes were locked on his and there was a terrified look in them. She managed to pull her mouth away from the throbbing penis stuffed inside it and gasped, "No!!!"

Even Jenny had pushed wildly at the man who was holding her head while he stroked his member in and out of her mouth. She tried to lift her body off the table, her eyes widening as she stared at her helpless husband.

Joe tried to make believe that this was a nightmare. But when two of the six thugs dragged his naked daughter towards him, he knew it wasn't a dream: this was happening for real!

He would never forget those next agonizing minutes in his life.

Anne forced to crouch on the floor in front of the chair in which he was bound – Anne's hands being led towards his limp organ – the feel of his daughter's moist palm on his penis – one man dragging her head down, pushing it further down till his organ was rubbing against her cheeks…

"Open your mouth, you whore!"

Anne was stubborn. She cringed, refusing to open her mouth.

Smack!

The first slap was directed on her left buttock.

"I said open your fucking mouth!"

Anne tried to pull her head away from Joe's crotch.

Smack!

The second slap was directed on her right buttock.

Fingers pressing her nostrils, squeezing them hard, shutting off the air supply, fingers roughly pulling her lips apart, hands forcing her head towards her father's shaft.

Joe tried to close his eyes; realized he couldn't – the forceps were an impediment as they had meant to have been – instead, his eyes settled on the stupefied face of his wife's – Jenny, now managing to half-sit up on the table, the man still pumping furiously between her legs – Jenny staring at Anne…

"If you don't suck it like that, bitch, we will cut it off and stuff it in your mouth!"

Anne had been holding her breath, wanting to choke on it and die when she heard the words. She saw a flash, a glint of steel approaching towards Joe's shaft, the tip pressing into the limp flesh.

And then, her mouth opened, accompanied by a low wail, almost a forlorn-sounding howl of agony.

The man pushed her head forward and the howl was cut off.

Joe's body twitched uncontrollably when he felt his daughter's mouth engulfing his penis. He stared helplessly at his wife.

"That's it, you little slut! Suck daddy's cock, c'mon, back and forth, you bitch, oh yeah, suck on it, suck it hard, yes, just like you sucked me off!"

Joe felt his daughter's lips sliding up and down his limp shaft. The man pushed his head down. "Look at how she sucks your dick, you puny little bastard! Look at that hot bitch taking your little faggot prick in her mouth! I bet you dreamt of this before, huh? Your own little daughter sucking your cock! Oh sweet almighty, this is incredible!"

On the table, Jenny was pushed back and the man who had been stroking inside her vagina was hollering out that he was 'coming'.

Another man straddled her chest again and Joe realized that it was the same man who had been atop her chest before.

"I'm not through fucking with your fucking tits," the man tittered, pushing his organ back between her breasts and beginning to rock back and forth to slide in and out of the cleavage.

Another man had replaced the one who had just ejaculated and a third forced his member inside her mouth.

Even as Joe began to weep again, feeling his daughter's mouth around his shaft, he suddenly detected what changed him forever.

Before the thugs had stormed their room, Joe had climaxed, sending his seed spurting all over his wife's face. He suddenly realized that from the very beginning, Jenny had badly wanted him inside her vagina. He knew that she enjoyed it very much when he would pound into her furiously; she would have her first orgasm and then encouraging him to continue, she would invariably have another.

Joe knew that his wife was a siren. He knew that she needed sex badly; in fact, she craved for it.

But for the life of him, he couldn't believe that even Jenny, a near nymphomaniac, could do this!

At first, he thought that it was an illusion – perhaps what his daughter was being forced to do had driven him insane, but then he knew that it was for real!

Jenny had wrapped her legs around the man's shoulders and Joe could see her buttocks lifting off the table and then lowering down: at first, ever so slightly, but slowly, with increased speed…

*******

That polygamy was allowed had made it simpler for Private Sohail, Batman extraordinary to Captain Carter of the Ninth Battalion, to use the option and fulfill one of his dreams.

He was, at this moment, exercising his right to having a second wife.

What had made it simpler was the fact that the beautiful Saira had been his kid brother's wife. His kid brother had been a wild one. Ahmed had abandoned his books and hence his school a long time back. Driving was a passion and he loved being behind the wheels of a car even if that meant that he had to chauffeur one.

When Sohail had enlisted in the army, Ahmed had already established his credentials as the best driver in town. He drove a large Mercedes and if Sohail was proud of his khakis, Ahmed was equally proud of wearing the whites plus the peaked cap with the black visor when he drove his boss, Sait, around town.

Lucky bastard, Sohail had thought when his brother had hooked Sait's young daughter. It helped that Ahmed had once helped Sait from being killed in an accident at the factory the man owned.

Sait owed him his life and when Saira, the apple of his eyes had admitted that she too loved Ahmed, he had to give in.

Sohail had been married to Sarina for almost five years when Ahmed married Saira. In fact, Sarina had already given birth to their child at that time.

And then, Ahmed had got himself killed, driving the Mercedes at a hundred and twenty, not making a turn when he was supposed to have done so and going straight ahead.

Straight ahead had been the Arabian Sea.

Saira had a four-month-old baby when Ahmed died. And they don't make guys willing to take on a widowed mother for a wife anymore. Not around this town, no sir.

Sait had a long talk with Sohail's parents.

And Sarina adored Saira.

So it was that Sohail ended up marrying his kid brother's wife.

Sarina's father was a small time shopkeeper dealing in second hand goods (most of which were bought from rather shady characters). He had gladly agreed when Sohail's father had proposed that Sarina be matched with his son.

Sarina was good looking alright and Sohail was thrilled at the prospect of getting married to her. At that time, he had little choice and he was glad his father had chosen Sarina for him.

But compared with Saira, his first wife seemed just that little bit raw. Saira was an educated girl, smart and savvy, besides being endowed with extremely good looks and a sensational body. Though Sarina was blessed with an equally beautiful face and a voluptuous body, Sohail couldn't help wondering how much better she would have been had she some education.

Sarina was totally uneducated. She had never been to school.

Luckily, Sarina and Saira had always got together very well. In fact, Saira had taken it to herself to teaching Sarina the basics of English and little of every other subject she was good in. Saira had done her Masters in Economics and Sohail always wondered how his uncouth kid brother had managed to hook this sexy girl.

Until, one night, he had spied on them!

It was almost three months after Saira had married and he was on leave during that time.

Being the eldest child, Sohail had been given the master bedroom on the ground floor, while his brother got the lone bedroom on the first floor. Sohail had risen in the night, feeling thirsty and after cursing softly upon noticing that Sarina had forgotten to keep the usual bottle of water on the side table, he had wandered outside the bedroom to the refrigerator in the kitchen.

It was almost one in the night. Sarina was fast asleep and as to his parents, he knew that not even a rocket going off was going to disturb their sleep. In spite of this, he was careful not to make any noise as he crept into the kitchen.

That was when he heard the noises from the first floor.

Unmistakable noises, indeed.

His father had insisted on talking to him about the army that night and so it was that Sohail found his wife to be fast asleep after the old man had finally satisfied himself of his son's security on the border. Sohail had badly wanted to make love to his wife that night and he knew Sarina was equally eager for it. But the old man had driven the spoke into the wheel and Sohail didn't have the heart to awaken his wife, though she gladly would have put up with the interruption.

So when he heard those naughty sounds emanating from his brother's bedroom, Sohail immediately had an erection.

He had already fantasized about Saira and he was eager to know what she was up to. He knew that she would look sensational without clothes because some of them that she wore left little to the imagination, especially when his parents were not around.

Trust his kid brother to be careless! The schmuck had not only not locked the door of the bedroom he had left it ajar. It was dark in the passage and Sohail knew it would be impossible for them to notice him creeping outside and peering through the opening in the door.

They had left the night lamp on and what he saw, amazed him.

God! Ahmed had one of the biggest pricks he had ever seen in his life. Why, it must have been at least eight to nine inches long! And it was as thick as his wrist! So that was what had lured Saira towards him!

He saw his brother laughing gently when Saira wrestled him over the bed and crawled down his body to take that huge thing in her mouth.

He almost came in his nightdress when he caught a glimpse of his sister-in-law's nude body!

Sensational? That was an understatement!

Medium shoulders. Trim waist. Large, firm breasts capped with big pink nipples. Round and firm buttocks. Long shapely legs. Smooth thighs, creamy and oh so shapely.

He could go on and on and on.

So that was what had attracted them to each other.

Big in every department!

He had watched breathlessly, as the two of them had made wild, uninhibited and passionate love in almost every conceivable (and non-conceivable) position. He had watched Ahmed standing on the floor with his wife clinging on to his frame and bouncing her cute little buttocks back and forth, impaling herself on his huge penis. He watched while Ahmed lay on his back on the floor and Saira straddled him, riding him like a cowgirl, bending down from her waist so the schmuck could suckle on those ripe breasts. He watched Ahmed lying behind her, spooning up to her and thrusting to and fro from behind, his hands kneading those huge melons. He watched Saira lying on the bed; her head falling off one edge while her husband crouched on the floor, his penis working furiously like a well-oiled piston inside her mouth.

He watched, stroking his organ furiously till he ejaculated all over his cupped hand.

From that night, she became his biggest fantasy. Even when he masturbated when he was on the border on duty, he always thought of her lush body. He would imagine undressing her, getting her naked, pushing his tongue into her sexy mouth, caressing her large, shapely breasts and then almost feel her wet, warm mouth sliding up and down his prick…

Today, all that, he thought, much to his joy, was in the past. He surveyed his two wives from across the dining table as they sat down for dinner. His parents were seated in their usual places; the old man at the head of the table and his mother at the opposite side of the long end. He was seated opposite Aslam, Sarina's elder brother who had dropped in to spend the weekend with them, while his wives busied around the table, serving them the lamb chops and minced meat balls.

He was one lucky bastard, he thought to himself as he watched his wives from the corner of his eyes, hardly paying any attention to what Aslam was saying to his parents. Both were dressed in identical outfits: the typical long sleeved salwar flowing down to mid-knee length and the tight fitting kameez. Sarina wore a green one, while Saira had preferred to go red. It suited them, he thought and tried hard to catch glimpses of their chests whenever they would lean or bend down to serve.

They were equally filled with anticipation. Saira had brought to them a whole new way of enjoying sex. It was she who had educated them about the various positions and different methods they could have each other.

In the beginning, Sohail was not certain that Sarina would accept Saira's methods. For almost a month after he married his sister-in-law, he would divide his nights equally between his wives.

Quickly, he found himself wishing he would spend more of his time with his younger wife than with Sarina. Saira was one hot firecracker! He had never imagined that making love to a woman would be so pleasurable and so adventurous. She was devilishly inventive in her ways and each time he spent his night with her (or at times, the day as well) he would end up learning much more of her wild methods.

It was no wonder that Ahmed had been so enamored by this girl! Added to her resume, was the fact that she had spent almost two years in London and he knew exactly where she had learned these wicked and oh so pleasurable methods of making love. He didn't have to guess: she had told him the entire truth.

He felt guilty when Sarina would sometimes complain that he was spending too little time for her. She was too good to say that he was spending too much time on Saira!

It was Saira who had solved the dilemma. The day she had walked into Sarina's and his bedroom (he had added another bedroom on the first floor after Ahmed had died: one bedroom for one wife) to announce that she could solve everybody's problems.

"Let's sleep together," she had announced brazenly.

It had taken more time for him to accept that than it had taken to convince Sarina. In fact, Sarina seemed to be excited by the offer and had played a large part in convincing him.

When he had finally accepted (it had been easier when Saira had told him privately that he would positively love to watch two women making love with each other) he had done so with a sense of anticipation that bordered on ridiculous eagerness.

Of course, no one else knew about the arrangement. No one would dream that they were doing this.

Tonight, Sohail had finally managed to convince his parents and his brother in law that he was tired and since he was to join duty within two days, he would prefer to rest.

Luckily, no one noticed the sly looks that passed between the two women when he was explaining what was it that had suddenly made him feel so tired!

Now, dressed in boxer shorts and a thin t-shirt (he never dared to wear them when he was in the presence of his parents) he waited anxiously for his wives to enter the bedroom.

He had to wait almost half an hour before they did. But when they slipped into the room, Sarina locking the door behind her, he felt the blood pumping through his body and sending those familiar signals to his penis. Saira was smiling seductively when she walked over to the bed.

"What took you two so fucking long?" he muttered, rubbing his hand over his crotch as he watched Sarina turn around and walk over to stand beside Saira by the bedside.

"We had to put the kids to sleep," Saira giggled, her eyes on his hands. "Junior was pretty thirsty."

Sarina laughed softly. She had a daughter who was two and Saira's son was not even one year old.

"That little bugger refused to let go of his mom's tits," she giggled.

It was surprising how Saira had managed to rid them of their inhibitions. Even more surprising that it had happened so fast and so innocently that they weren't aware of the vocabulary that they used during their love making until Sarina had wondered about it one day.

"Neither is this little bugger," Sohail laughed, sitting up in the bed and grabbing Saira by her hand to pull her towards him.

She willingly let him pull her towards him and when he leaned in to kiss her mouth, she had already had hers wide open. Sohail pushed his tongue inside her mouth and immediately she began to suck on it.

Sarina hurriedly pulled her salwar over her waist to untie the knot of the kameez. She watched with wide eyes as her husband and Saira shared a deep, wet open-mouthed kiss. The kameez dropped to the floor in a puddle around her legs and she kicked it away, breathing rapidly now, as she watched Sohail's palms spreading over Saira's large breasts over the girl's salwar.

She preferred to call Saira 'girl' as opposed to 'woman' even though she was hardly a decade younger than her, because that's how impetuous Saira was. She was playful, mischievous and of course, extremely active in bed.

Sarina whipped off her red frilly panties (she'd abandoned the more sensible white ones after Saira's lectures on sexuality) exposing her clean-shaven vagina (another one of Saira's lecture!)

Sohail had wrested Saira onto her back on the bed, his mouth still on hers, this time sucking on her tongue. He had pushed her salwar over her waist and he now pulled her tight lacy bra down her heavy breasts.

Saira moaned, wriggling on the bed, as she felt her husband capture her naked breasts and squeezing them. She put her arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer towards her, exploring the insides of his mouth with her tongue.

He pinched her engorged nipples and felt hands tugging at his boxer shorts. That had to be Sarina, he knew, as always eager to get in the thick of it. He pulled his buttocks up and off Saira's body (he had been pressing his hard erection against her hips) and allowed Sarina to slide his shorts off his legs.