The Payback Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want your whore to swallow all your come? Or do you want to see your come splatter all over her face and body?"

"Anything you like, mom, anything!"

Her tongue crept out and she let it dance lightly along the stem of his prick, making him shudder and cry out with passion and desire.

"Doesn't little he-man want to touch and fondle his bitch mom's tits?"

Almost as if he was waiting for her to utter those very words, he plunged his hands down and reached out to take her large breasts in his hands. So soft, so pliant, so big and so wonderful, he thought as he squeezed the monstrous globes with his palms, surprised that even his big hands couldn't hold them completely.

She moaned, squeezing his shaft hard, and that helped, because the come that was threatening to erupt amazingly subsided.

"Don't forget the nipples, he-man! Pinch them, ah yes, pinch those slut nipples like that, baby, oh yes, ah, harder, harder!"

Like her breasts, her nipples too were quite large. Of a deep pink color, they looked like a couple of bullets, surrounded as they were with the vast areola. He squeezed and pinched them, almost cruelly, and she seemed to like that because she put one hand around his buttocks, dragged her body closer between his legs and promptly put his penis into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," he cried out hoarsely when he felt the hot mouth close around his shaft and for the first time in his life, he experienced a blowjob. "This feels so great, you big slut, ah, suck my cock like that, oh, oh..."

He had to utter the last words desperately because she was now letting her tongue run over the hard flesh, simultaneously, beginning to bob her pretty head back and forth.

His fingers tightened on her ripe breasts and he threw his head back in anguish: wanting to come and yet wanting to prolong the moment.

He suddenly felt her mouth backing off till his penis was completely outside it.

"Suck it more, you bitch," he roared.

"Not if you don't watch me doing it," she purred.

He opened his eyes and looked down, his chest heaving with excitement as he gazed at his wet and slimy prick, dangling in front of her mouth. She held his scrotum with one hand while continuing to pull his buttocks with the other.

"Fuck your mama's face, he-man! Hold my head hard with your hands and fuck my face like it was my cunt!"

His eyes were covered with a film of sweat but he quickly raised his hands from her breasts to grab the back of her head. He undid the clip and the bun that she had made at the back of her head was undone, her long silky hair falling off it. He ran his hands through the silky sheen of the hair and held her head in place.

"Open your mouth, mama."

She did. She was looking up at him, gazing at him through the blue eyes.

He rammed his hips forward, jamming his prick into her mouth. She coughed, gagging; she had almost forgotten how it was to take a shaft into her mouth. But, she reckoned it was just the same as swimming. You learn how to swim and you never forget it for the rest of your life.

So she allowed the muscles at the back of her throat to relax. He grunted spasmodically when he felt his prick entering the constricted passage of her throat and almost exploded. He felt her hand slip up from his scrotum to the base of his penis and squeeze there.

His mother had realized that he was close to coming and she had used the trick for the second time now: she wanted him to last longer than even he himself did.

He drew back till his prick was almost out of her mouth, hearing the sounds of disappointment emanating from her and just as she was thinking that he had other ideas, he jammed back, this time even more furiously.

"Hmmf," she cried.

He twisted her hair up in one hand, pushed her head away as far as it would go and then began to thrust his shaft in and out of her mouth. Having been cooled off by his mother's squeeze at the base of his shaft, he was suddenly confident that he wouldn't come so soon and he redoubled his efforts.

She cupped his scrotum again and began fondling his huge balls. With the other hand, she pulled his buttocks closer to her head.

"Ah, mom, oh, ah, you suck so good, yes, yes, suck my cock, you dirty whore, suck it, ah yes, like that, mmm, more tongue, more tongue, ah, ah, what a pretty little slut you look like with my cock in your mouth!"

She kept his eyes on him, managing to smile at him with his shaft drilling her mouth. That turned him on further.

Finally, he pulled back, his hands going back to grip her swaying breasts.

"Now, now, mom, I want to put my cock inside your pretty cunt!"

She was gasping for breath and nodded.

"Lie on you back here," she indicated the floor and he willingly obeyed her.

"Spread your fucking legs!" she said shrilly.

He spread them apart as far as he could. She came off the stool and knelt beside him, shuffling closer so that she was finally hovering over him, her vagina just above his prick. She took hold of it and bending down, rubbed the tip over her slit. She shuddered and he did too.

"Now, now, my little he-man, you are going to have your first cunt!"

She swung one leg over his hip and settled down. He groaned and his body bucked when he felt the tip of his shaft slip inside her hot vagina.

It was like putting his shaft in boiling oil.

"Ah, mother!"

"Yes!" she hissed. "Now, now, here it goes! Your cock is going to go right inside this hot cunt!"

He gritted his teeth and stared at her huge breasts as she slowly sat down on her haunches and suddenly he was completely inside her.

"Suck my tits while I fuck you."

He raised his head and captured one swollen nipple in his mouth. He grabbed her breasts and gave in to her expert administrations. She maneuvered her body on top of his, not just going down, but also sliding forward, so that she was now moving up and down and back and forth over him.

"Like?"

"Oh yes!"

"More?"

"Oh fuck, yes!"

"Is your whore's cunt hot?"

"Yes!"

"Is it tight?"

"Fucking tight!"

"Is it wet?"

"Yes, yes!"

Her breasts muffled his monosyllabic answers as she continued rocking on him.

And then he felt it. In the beginning, he thought it was his imagination. But when it happened for the third time, he knew that it was her doing. She was using her vaginal muscles to squeeze his penis gently at first and then with increasing urgency.

He had masturbated a lot. He thought he had used all techniques that one could have. Gripping his penis with the fist, letting his fingers cover the crown and then slide back and forth, stroking with one hand while fondling his scrotum with another, stroking it with both hands...

But what his mother was doing with his penis inside her vagina was simply amazing. It felt like his shaft, feeling as hot as being inside a bottle of boiling oil, was pushed and pulled, gripped and released. And the most incredible thing was that she was no longer moving her body. She had gone suddenly still and was gazing at him, an impish look in her eyes. She was just working those muscles down there.

His hands tightened around her breasts and he gasped, "Oh fuck, mom, oh fuck, I-what t-the hell I-is happening, oh yes, god, do that, do that to my cock, mom, ah, yes, yes, like that..."

"Tell me when you are going to come," she told him in a calm voice.

"I-I don't w-want t-to come so soon," he gasped.

"Don't worry, he-man! There will be lots of other times like these. For now, your slut mum is happy that you made her so happy and she wants to pay back, okay?"

"O-ohh, mom, oh my god, your cunt is squeezing my cock so h-hard, oh god, mom!"

He grabbed her swaying breasts and stuffed one in his mouth, pinching the large nipple of the other. He spread his legs and raising them high, wrapped them around his mother's shoulders and though the position was difficult and awkward, he managed it because of his long legs.

She rubbed the sides of her silky smooth hips against the insides of his waist and continued rocking on top of him. Leaning down further, she put her open mouth on top of his. He was gasping for breath, so his mouth was already open and when she thrust her tongue inside, he seized it and began to suck hard on it.

Just as quickly, she pulled her mouth away from his.

"I want you to fuck me with you on top," she panted, slowing down.

He groaned, surprised that he still hadn't climaxed. Never before in his life had he ever experienced something like this.

He let his mother push against his body, tripping him and rolling him over till she was lying on her back, urging him to straddle her.

His penis was still lodged inside her vagina and he managed to keep it just like that as he half-rose and got on top of her voluptuous body.

"Now, fuck your whore mum hard, my he-man! Fuck that cunt with your hard cock!"

At first, his movements were rather clumsy as he struggled to maintain his balance, but she steadied him with her hands on his back.

"Easy, easy! This pussy isn't going to run away. Relax, ah, yes, now, now, shove that dick inside me!"

She reached down and stuffed the length of his penis that had slipped out. He thrust downwards and she bucked her hips.

"Ugh! Ah! That feels so good, son! Fuck your mother now, ah yes, harder, you little he-man, fuck that cock inside!"

He began to hammer into her now that he had gotten a hang of it. His hands groped for her breasts and she arched her back to offer them to his greedy hands. He mauled them savagely, increasing the pace of his thrusts, aware that their thighs were making an unnaturally loud noise in the confines of the bathroom.

"Ah, so long, its been so long, give it to me, he-man, give your randy cock to your slut mom! Fuck me, oh yes, yes, harder, yes, fuck, fuck, oh god, you are doing just fine, a little faster, he-man, oh god, oh yes!"

Her hands slipped down his bare back and she grasped his buttocks with them, squeezing the pliant flesh there. She hooked her hand and thrust it between his rocking legs from behind, trying to grasp his scrotum.

He bent his head and licked her jiggling breasts, sliding his tongue over the engorged nipples.

"Oh god, mom, you are so hot," he said between licks. "You are so beautiful, oh god, oh yes, my cock, my cock feels so good in your tight cunt, oh god, its so hot there, my god, mom, yes, yes, lift your legs like that and fuck me back, mom, oh yes!"

She was lifting her hips and rocking back against him.

"Oh god, mom, w-what, o-oh I-I feel it coming, mom!"

"Are you coming he-man?"

"I think so, mom, yes, yes, I am going to come!"

"Tell me when, I told you to tell me when!"

"Now! Oh yes, now!"

Quickly, she pushed him away, rolled him over again, dislodging his penis from the warmth of her milking pussy and squirmed down his body. She gripped the throbbing member in her fist now and furiously began to jerk it up and down, staring at it with her wide blue eyes.

"Yes, yes, my he-man! Come now come for mother! Spill it out!"

He didn't have to be told by her because by the time she had jerked his shaft the third time, he was exploding.

He leaned forward and watched with a rapt expression. He was spraying his seed wildly and his mother had leaned close to his shaft, which meant that she was taking the fiery hot liquid directly on her pretty face.

"Ah, fuck, oh my god, oh you are the greatest, mom, oh god, you look so sexy like that, all my come over your face, oh yes, mom, yes, yes!"

She looked up at him and smiled. He watched when she stabbed at his juices with her pink tongue, licking it off.

There was quite a lot of his semen running down her face and when she rose, he watched the pearly drops dribbling down her face and drop on her heaving breasts.

From that moment of his life, he knew that his mother possessed not just his body, but his soul as well.

*******

He was crazy about her. He worshipped her, worshipped her beautiful body and the world be damned.

She literally possessed him and she knew it. She loved it. She wanted it.

During the first week after the episode, he just couldn't keep his hands off her. Touching her body became so much of an obsession with him that she had to finally tell him to take it easy.

"You can't do this at such places," she had told him when he had casually slid his hand in her blouse when they were at a gaudy shop that sold meat. The butcher had disappeared inside the display room to select 'the best one there was' and he had promptly walked behind his mother and slipped his hands through her loose black burqua she was wearing.

That garment was always an impediment, he had thought. It covered her voluptuous body, hiding those delicious womanly curves and it was dull and drab.

"He isn't going to be back for at least a couple of minutes, mom," he had insisted, fondling her ripe breasts encased inside her bra.

In spite of herself, she had shuddered, leaning back against him and quickly squeezing his bulge.

"Hold your horses till we get back home," she had whispered.

When they had reached home, all hot and bothered, they had simply shut the kitchen door, tossed the bag of meat onto the platform and attacked each other. He had taken her from behind, she, clutching the edge of the sink, her loose burqua bunched up at her waist, his pants around his knees on the floor and his hands mauling her large breasts, as she herself pulled down the bra down over them.

Another time, Nazneen almost caught them. Again, they were in the kitchen and she was leaning on the platform with her back to him. His erection rubbed against her buttocks and he was thankful that at least at home, she didn't have to wear the dreadful burqua. With one hand, he was kneading one full breast and he had his other hand inside her gown, rubbing her vaginal lips. Because she had her head leaning against his shoulder, she glimpsed the shadow of her daughter before Nazeen could enter in the kitchen and she had quickly stepped away.

He moved from room and occupied the one that was next to hers. The advantage was that the bathroom for both bedrooms was common, and therefore, if they could stifle their gasps, their cries and their moans, they could easily have each other with the bathroom door locked, and to hell with everybody.

And when there was no one home, they could really enjoy to their heart's content in the bathroom. Strangely, both of them found the bathroom to be the most exciting place for their activities.

Nazneen would go out with Riana for her daily morning swim, which lasted for at least an hour and a half. His sister was baffled by his adamant refusal to accompany her to the lake. He had always been the one who would hanker after her to hurry up and now suddenly, he just refused! Nazneen knew that her brother had his eyes on her friend Riana and she also knew that Riana was more than interested.

Even as Zohra would be waving goodbye to her daughter from her window on the first floor, Salim would be on his knees, making sure he would remain unseen from the window. He would bury his face between her legs after getting it inside the loose gown she wore quite frequently.

Once Nazneen disappeared from her view, she would join him on the floor and giggling, she would lead him to the bathroom. They loved to bathe each other. Of course, the areas that their hands lingered most were obvious. So while she would be gently soaping his hard penis, he would be rubbing a bar of soap over her ample chest. And when she was done soaping his penis, she would ask him to spread it over her belly and vagina.

Invariably, she would end up kneeling on the wet tiles, his penis stuffed in her mouth and he would tell her that he wanted to go down on her first. She settled that by introducing him to the art of sixty-nine.

The first time, she lay on her back on the tiles, legs spread wide apart, her breasts heaving with excitement.

"Now, lie on top of me facing the other way. Put your face between my legs on my cunt and fuck my mouth at the same time."

He went berserk. He simply adored the position.

And then suddenly, came the time that he had to go away to the jungles in the early morning only to finish the hard days training there and return only at night. Sometimes, he wouldn't be able to return for two days on the trot.

That was when he realized that his mother had taken his soul!

Even when his fellow jehadis had captured half a dozen young girls from across the border, nubile young beautiful things, his mind was filled with the visions of his more beautiful mother.

The closest he had come to really getting hard and enjoying a wild romp ever since his mother happened to him was when they had captured a Russian woman.

She wasn't as pretty as his mother, but was almost there. Even his friends were surprised at how long he had kept up with the Russian.

"Seemed you liked that white bitch, Salim," one of them remarked.

"Oh! I was feeling horny as hell today."

"And why today? Rest of the times you don't seem to be interested! Is it because she is white?"

Pink, he thought, and almost said it loud.

Just like his mother!"

12