The Payback Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But first," she whispered, walking to him and going down on her knees, her hands reaching out to the thick cord that held his pajamas. "First, let's start this the way I want it. Your randy cock fucking my mouth!"

He stood there watching his mother pull those pajamas down his legs. Swiftly, he got rid of the loose shirt he was wearing.

He groaned when he felt her hands touching his erection.

"My, my! Such a lovely cock! I can't wait, he-man!"

She bent forward and opening her mouth, stuffed the pulsating organ deep into her mouth. She put her hands around his buttocks and pulled him closer, her head already bobbing over his member.

He gripped the back of her head and commenced to rock back and forth steadily, just the way she liked it.

"Ah, you big little slut mom, take my cock in your mouth and suck it! Oh god, you are the best there is!"

"Hmm," she hummed.

He pulled her hair, jerking her head back. "Now, keep your head still, bitch mom. I'm going to fuck your face."

And she let him. His penis grew larger and larger till it was pushing into her throat. She took him there and he grunted and groaned.

Suddenly, he pulled away, pushing her to her back on the floor. She lay there, her legs wide apart and raised and gazed at him. He lowered his body on top of hers and she grabbed his erection, guiding him to her wet insides.

"Ah!" he sighed as he entered her.

For the next ten minutes, he moved back and forth on top of her, sending his prick in and out of her hot and wet vagina. She clutched his body close to her.

For the first time, she let him come inside her.

And the next day, she was gone.

Thus began his two weeks of isolation from his family as he went away with the other jehadis to the jungle.

The incident with the Russian woman perhaps brought him back to his senses. The more he thought of it, the more he missed Riana.

He decided to get back home.

And so it was that Riana enjoyed the next few months like she never had before. She was moved when her husband placed a photograph of his mother on the table next to their bed. He must be missing his dear ammi, she thought. In the photograph, Riana had to admit that his mother, smiling gaily at the camera, dressed in western clothes, looked ravishing and so young.

The first night after he returned from the jungles, he had taught her how to make him hard by using her mouth. Riana, of course had heard a lot about it, and even if she privately thought that it would be disgusting, she wanted to do what he wanted. Plus, didn't he suck and lick her down there? And that felt so good! Why not make him feel good too? Besides, he would really get all hard and hot and bothered when she did that.

"Lick around the cock first," he had instructed, straddling her body, his knees resting on either sides of her prone body.

She blushed when she heard him utter the prohibited word, but was strangely excited.

Tentatively at first, she let the tip of her tongue stab at the tip of his organ, and deciding that it wasn't so bad at all, she began to enthusiastically, lick more and more of the underside of his shaft, delighting in the way it made him groan and twitch his body.

"Oh yes, oh yes, now put it in your mouth!"

She was surprised that she had no hesitation at all in obeying him. But for him, she was ready for anything.

She took as much of the length of his throbbing member in her mouth as was possible. It had become fully erect by now and she had to really stretch her mouth wide open to accommodate it inside.

"Rest your head on the pillow. I want to fuck your face," he said.

She was grateful for that for her neck had begun to get uncomfortable.

She let her head fall back on the soft pillow and watched him getting on his fours, hovering above her. He's my tiger, she thought happily, the Mighty One. And he's all mine! She would do anything for him.

He arranged his body above her so that all she could now see was a close up view of his enormous penis and his large scrotum. He grasped the bedstead with his hands and lowered his organ into her waiting, open mouth.

Her mouth could just accommodate the girth of his hardness and when he thrust into her, it was just like he would thrust into her vagina. At first, she gagged, almost choking. Tears sprung to her eyes.

He backed off and she could hear his voice distantly asking her if he had been too rough. There was no chance of any answer because he had thrust it back inside her mouth. She felt the fat head hitting the back of her throat and she choked again, fighting back the tears.

Anything for my Mighty One! She struggled to let the muscles there to relax, just as she had managed to relax the muscles of her vagina when he had first penetrated her there.

"Spit it out," he commanded.

She spat it out, surprised at the copious amount of her saliva that was now coated on the hard cylinder.

"See? You are going to be a natural at sucking cock," he told her, leaning back to look at her face and his penis. "Now, open your mouth again, wider this time, okay? You will get used to it."

So she opened her mouth again and he lowered his organ back into her mouth. This time, he did not thrust it in all the way. Instead, he began to move his body to and fro, up and down, feet firmly planted on the bed, pretty much like he was sitting on a hammock and she was lying below. Her head was still as he dipped his member in and pulled it out, in and out, repeating the procedure all over again and again. He was careful to push just a couple of inches inside her mouth.

"That feels good?" he asked, unnecessarily, because her mouth was stuffed with him.

"Hmm," she replied, trying to nod.

"No. Don't move. Just let me do the fucking. I feel just like I'm fucking your hot, tight cunt! Run your tongue over it, baby."

She struggled to obey, and eventually managed to do it.

"Ah! Like I said. You are a natural! Oh! That feels so fucking good! Oh yes, oh yes, I love fucking your face! I love it when you sweep that tongue all over it!"

He reached down and cradled the back of her head with his hands.

"Now, honey-pot, I am going to sock it to you. And when I shove my cock into your mouth, I am going to pull your face to me. When I pull out, you are going to rock your head back. Do you get the idea?"

His organ was still inside her mouth, so she once again said, "Hmm," and tried to nod.

"Well, here goes," he said and in one quick motion, thrust his hips down, simultaneously pulling her head up into his crotch.

"Ugh!" she cried when the tip of his penis lodged in the back of her throat. Almost as quickly, he pulled back. She hastily rocked her head backward.

"Oh yeah, that's so good. You got it, baby!" he whimpered and once again thrust his penis inside her.

"It's just like when you were lifting your hips to sock your cunt right back to fuck my cock, isn't it? Tighten your lips around that dick, honey-pot. Oh yes, that is good. Now, now, yes, yes, that's the way to fuck a face!"

He stroked perhaps a dozen times and to her it was all a blur. He groaned and his body twitched and turned, shuddered and jerked spasmodically.

Finally, he pulled his penis out of her mouth and she breathed deeply. He noticed her breasts heave when she took in the deep breath and his hands cupped them. He was still kneeling over her although he had let her head fall back on the pillow.

He dragged his knees backward till they were pressed into the bed beside her waist.

"And now, my beautiful little slut, I am going to teach you another delightful way of fucking!"

She was excited because she thought he was finally going to put his organ inside her wet and hot vagina and she almost ignored the fact that he had called her his slut.

Instead of sliding all the way down, she was surprised when he quit moving when he had barely slid down to her midriff. He rubbed his wet penis over her engorged nipples and she moaned at the wet feel of it.

"I'm going to fuck your tits," he gasped, laying his organ between her firm breasts.

"Press them together," he said harshly.

Bewildered, she obeyed. His wet, slimy penis was now trapped between her breasts.

"Hold them like that," he said and then began to rock his body back and forth over her.

She understood. He was masturbating his organ between her breasts and suddenly, she felt like she was on fire. The feel of his throbbing shaft felt strangely erotic and she raised her face to gaze at the sight of his member gliding to and fro in her cleavage.

Her nipples were swollen and her cleavage looked quite large from the angle that she was looking from. Piercing the cleavage, his shaft looked absolutely huge. It would pop out from the top of her cleavage when he rocked forward and disappear when he pulled back.

"You like it?" he gasped.

"Y-yes, yes, oh yes, I like that! Do it faster!"

He laughed delightedly and it sounded like a gurgle.

"Tell me what you like," he said, continuing to pump his organ back and forth between her luscious breasts.

"I like your thing doing that to my breasts," she replied.

He suddenly stopped moving. His hands covered hers and he pushed her breasts together tightly.

"Say it like it is. Tell me that you like it when I fuck your tits with my cock!"

She was beyond caring. She giggled and said, "Oh Mighty One, I love it when you fuck my tits with your mighty cock! But please don't stop, fuck my tits harder, now, faster and faster!"

He was satisfied. But he still did not move. Impatiently, she moved her body back and forth on the bed.

He pulled the pillow and said, "Raise your head."

When she did, he stuffed the pillow underneath her head and now she got the general idea.

"When I fuck in, my cock is going to come out from the top of your tits. I want you to keep your mouth open so that I can also fuck your mouth at the same time."

Eagerly, she complied and he began. She felt ecstatic, though she knew that this kind of thing wasn't going to give her an orgasm. But the feel of his penis against the sides of her breasts felt titillating and erotic and she wanted more of it. She didn't care if she wouldn't orgasm as long as he would.

"Is your cunt hot, baby? You want something in your hole?"

"Oh yes, please."

He paused. "I've an idea. I'll fuck your tits from above your head so I can bend down and suck your cunt at the same time."

She almost came at the thought of it and eagerly waited as he reversed his position on top of her. Standing above her head, his prick dangling in front of her eyes, he crouched down. He slid his prick in the valley of her breasts from the top and then bending down, put his mouth squarely on her wet mound.

She cried out, wrapping her legs around his neck and beginning to move her entire body up and down the bed. His scrotum swayed above her mouth as his prick slid in and out of her cleavage and though she could not see it, she could feel it. It felt better when it was in this position, better than when he was doing it the other way round.

She instinctively stuck her tongue out and began to lick his swaying balls avidly. He grunted, picking up speed, both with his prick between her breasts and his tongue invading her vagina.

She cried out when she felt his tongue stabbing at her moist opening, licking the folds before he slid it inside. Her buttocks came off the bed when he began to slide his tongue in and out of her vagina.

Her voice was muffled. "Oh yes, oh yes, put it in like that, oh yes, fuck my cunt with your tongue, oh god, it feels so good, so good!"

Her hands moved and she now held the outer sides of her breasts and pushed them harder towards each other, wanting to feel his shaft molded as it was against the inner sides of her heaving chest.

She had been on the edge all the time. Ever since he had gone to the jungles, she had missed him and his spontaneous lovemaking. She would remember that day when he had entered the bathroom and made wild love to her, those numerous occasions when he had sucked the juices off her and those hard, fast strokes he had for her whenever he had put his penis inside her.

Now, with his shaft sliding back and forth between her breasts, his scrotum in her mouth and his delightful tongue fluttering inside her opening, finally, the finger rubbing her swollen clitoris, she let herself go.

"Ah, oh, ugh, oh, oh, do it now, harder, oh yes, fuck it harder, oh my god, yes, yes, now, now, NOW!"

He jammed a finger inside her mound and she finally came. She shrieked, raised her buttocks off the bed, in the process, lifting his face resting between her legs and almost biting his scrotum.

He opened his mouth and put it over her entire mound: at least as much as was possible and sucked furiously as if he wanted to drain her insides out from the opening. He felt her squirting her juices and there was so much of it that for a moment he wondered if she was urinating.

She felt drained and her legs slid off his neck. He was still moving his shaft back and forth between her breasts and he still had his mouth over her mound.

"Oh god, Salim, please, please, stop it. I can't take it anymore! Just fuck my tits and come now. I want to feel your seed spurting between them."

He straightened immediately, pulling her body down and across the bed till her head completely left it and dangled down the edge. He stood on the floor and arranged his penis between her breasts again.

This time, she grasped the sides of her breasts and squeezed them together, at the same time extending her long tongue to push the tip into his rectum. The angle at which he was bent over her, made it possible for her to do that and he shuddered in delight, wondering where she had possibly learnt this art.

"Oh yes," he gasped, rocking back and forth, his hands covering hers and forcing them to press the breasts together till the nipples almost joined at the top. "Oh yes, lick my ass, baby, lick it!"

The invasion of her velvety tongue triggered off his orgasm sooner than he thought it would. He arched his back, sent his penis coursing through her ample cleavage and making animal like noises, he exploded.

The semen rained down through her cleavage and on to her belly. She was astonished that this brought another mini-orgasm rising through her body and she gratefully accepted the hot spurt of his seed splashing over her breasts now as he pulled his penis out of her cleavage. He directed his shaft so that the remaining juices splashed over her face and she opened her mouth to let it enter inside, hurriedly swallowing.

When he was finally finished, he flopped down on the bed beside her, rolling over, facing away from his wife while she lay on her back, breathing heavily, running her hands over her semen-coated breasts.

What she didn't realize was that all this time, he was looking at the color photograph of his mother staring at him from the side table.

********

All those wonderful times that they had together immediately after their marriage, now flashed through his mind. His wife had given up trying to bring his penis to life with her mouth and was now trying to stuff the limp flesh between her breasts. Surprisingly, in spite of raising two kids, she had amazing breasts. If at all, she had become more luscious. Her voluptuous body was the envy of the women in town and an object of lust for the men. It was just like it was with his mother.

"Please," she whimpered. "For my sake, get it hard, Salim! At least once when we are together and alone!"

"Patience, woman," he replied. "Any moment now."

"But I want you to do it before she joins us!" she told him in a pitiful voice.

"You know it is impossible, Riana. We have tried that so many times and it has never worked that way."

"It wasn't like this before!"

And it was true. The five months after he had introduced her to the art of making him ejaculate with her breasts were like heaven for Riana. Almost everyday, whenever they got the opportunity (and he saw to it that they had plenty of it) they invariably ended up making love.

Riana finally gave up trying to excite her husband to an erection that she so badly needed. She glanced at him. He was leaning against the huge couch, and like her, he was buck-naked. There was only one difference: she was in heat; he still wasn't.

She thought of those early days after her marriage. He used to be all over her, she thought, a tingle running through her body. Especially when he would return from the jungle after the training and especially when they were on that bed.

She recalled vividly, just the day after the episode with her breasts and the way he had slid his shaft between them, how he had almost dragged her from the kitchen (luckily Nazneen wasn't around) to the bedroom, stripping off her blouse and her bra while they were still on the way.

"My god, Salim, anybody could see us!" she had giggled, as he had kicked the door behind them and led her to the bed.

He had unbuttoned his coarse trousers and had said, "Fuck them."

As his erect shaft sprang out, she had grabbed it in her hands. "I'd rather you fuck me."

"You got it," he replied, pushing her onto her back on the bed and straddling her chest. "But first, you are going to suck this cock."

Happily, she had done exactly that, taking him deep inside her mouth. His shaft was sticky (perhaps with sweat) and smelt musky. He had turned around, got on his knees on the bed, his shaft dangling down over her mouth and sunk his face between her legs even before taking off her thick gown.

"Ah, Salim, I want to feel your mouth on my cunt! Please take off my gown," she had moaned before taking him back in her mouth.

He had pulled her gown up over her lush hips and her panties down over her shapely legs.

"Hmm, ughh!" she had shrieked when he had lowered his face on her mound. Already, her juices were gushing and she sucked harder on his shaft, bringing her tongue into play as well, just the way he liked it.

He had begun humping his hips back and forth, driving his penis in and out of her mouth. He had been so large that day that she really had to stretch her mouth to accommodate him.

A few seconds later, she had her first orgasm after he had thrust his tongue inside her vagina, the second following when he sucked on her clitoris. And she had shrieked aloud when he had jammed a couple of fingers inside her, rocking them in and out even as he licked her vaginal lips. He rolled his thumb over her stiff clitoris and she raised and lowered her hips to meet his invading fingers, moaning and sighing. That was when she exploded into her third orgasm.

"My god, oh my god, oh my god, Salim, Salim, please, please," she had wailed, and then she could say nothing more because he had reached down, clasped her cheeks and begun to slide his organ in and out of her mouth.

She had thought he would spill his seed into her mouth and would have loved it, but strangely, after he had done her breasts yesterday, she seemed to want him there more than inside her mouth. Luckily for her, he thought so too, because he pulled his shaft out of her mouth, shuffled upwards, still in the inverted position on top of her and had said, "Push your tits together, Riana. I want to fuck your tits and come there."

Gleefully, she had obeyed and his organ had slipped into her cleavage from the top. Once again, she felt the familiar hot flesh burning between her breasts as he began to thrust it to and fro.

She remembered now how he had straightened his body from his waist up, grabbing the side of her hips to get a firm grip while he mercilessly pounded her large breasts. She couldn't see his face and she didn't have to because she knew how he looked like when he did this. One episode had been enough and his face had remained etched in her memory. He would have his eyes open, wild and flashing, looking down where his organ would be slipping back and forth between her breasts. His mouth would be open and there would be saliva creeping out from the edges. His forehead would have those lines on them, as though he was concentrating hard on something.