The Payback Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she now leaned back and watched him striding impatiently up and down the room, naked like she was but without a hint of an erection, she recalled how he had splashed his seed in her cleavage. And afterwards, he had asked her to scoop it up and lick the sticky fluid with her lips. She had liked it!

The large house was silent, save for the sound of murmurs emanating from the children's room below. Salim grabbed his pajamas, got hurriedly into them and tossed a towel over his shoulders.

"Where are you going?" Riana asked, still hunched on the floor.

"I'd better send the boys to the HQ. I don't want the opposition to know about the guards. It could give them strange ideas. If I have such massive protection such as I do today, they will suspect that I am responsible for the group..."

His voice trailed away.

"Group?" Riana queried.

He turned around and glared at her, his eyes flashing. "You ask too many questions. There are matters you best not know about."

"But I want you to fuck me!"

"And so do I. And we both know that we are going to have a very nice time. So, be silent and wait. If it pleases you, why don't you play with your cunt in the meantime?"

He walked out of the door, carefully closing it behind him. She shook her head in resignation and immediately thought about what he had said.

Group!

Would it be true that it was her husband who had formed the group who raped those women across the border? She shuddered at the thought. While she admitted that her husband was fighting for a cause that he believed in, she couldn't bring herself to imagine that someone had ordered a group of fanatics to rape any woman they could get their hands on across the border and get them pregnant. She thought that it was immoral, too disgusting and went against all religious beliefs.

Salim spoke to his guards, dismissing them. Liaquat was adamant that they stay back, but Salim was quick to add, "I want you around here, Liaquat. You know that I need you around just in case."

Liaquat grinned, the deep scar on his cheek that ran from the corner of his mouth and through his beard, glistening.

"I wondered when you were going to say that, chief."

Salim grinned. "Go on, then, and tell those boys to have some fun. Fuck all those bitches and plant their seeds in the whore bellies so that we leave behind a generation of bastards in the valley!"

When the men had disappeared, Salim winked at his best friend. "Ok, Liaquat. A man has got to do what he has to do."

Liaquat cackled, rubbing his hands together in glee.

"Where is Rehana?" Salim enquired. Rehana was Liaquat's wife, a dainty and sexy little woman and Salim had the fortune of having bedded her too; of course, with the complete permission of Liaquat himself. After all, Salim was the Mighty One and for him to ask for any woman, was like God asking for a favor.

"Today, she's sleeping in the spare room. Do you want her to come to you?"

Salim slapped his friend's back playfully. "No, my friend, not today. I have my special plans today. Why don't you go over to the room and make her happy?"

Liaquat laughed. "I have my special plans too, Mighty One."

Salim shrugged and walked back, double-locked the door and made his way silently across the living room and climbed the staircase. He crept towards the children's room. Softly, he opened the door and peeped in.

Parveen, his pretty young daughter who had turned eighteen just last month was already asleep and his son Asif was almost on the way there, still struggling manfully to keep his eyes open to listen to his granny's awesome stories about his grandfather.

Salim grinned to himself and his chest swelled with pride when he watched his son. He was so like his grandfather, he thought! He had the same broad shoulders, the massive chest, and the towering personality! He carried his six and half feet with amazing grace.

And then he glanced at his mother.

Zohra was now well into her mid fifties but who would ever believe it! His penis stirred to life when he watched his mother lean forward to her grandson, whispering to him, little realizing that as she did so, the swell of her large and still firm breasts were clearly visible to Salim.

His children had their heads facing away from the door and Zohra was seated by Asif's bed facing the door. She looked up and was startled to notice her son standing there, a grin on his face.

She quietly gestured, indicating that he should go away. Salim nodded, but at the same time, thrust his hips out to indicate his penis.

She smiled and nodded imperceptibly, rolling her eyes at Asif and holding out two fingers as if to say, "Give me two minutes!"

Smiling broadly, Salim made his way across the long passage, pausing outside his sister's door. He hesitated, not sure what he should do and then gently tried the door. He grinned when he realized that Nazneen had locked the door from inside. He put his ear against the door.

There was no sound from inside. Good, he thought. "Time enough for you later", he muttered under his breath and silently walked down the staircase.

He entered his bedroom and glanced sharply at his wife who was lying on her back across the room on the floor. She hand one hand on her mound, caressing herself down there, while her other hand fondled one naked breast. In the dim light, her lush figure sure looked tempting.

She looked up at him, smiling dreamily. "I can hardly wait," she whispered.

He closed the door behind him and walked back to the chair. Sitting down, he turned to watch Riana play with herself. In the past, it would turn him on, watching her like that. In fact, it was he who had taught her to do that.

"You can do that when your cunt is itching and I'm not around," he had told her.

Now, all he wanted was for his mother to join and he knew it would be just like the good old times.

"You like watching this?" she asked him in a low voice that she hoped was sexy. She was still trying hard to get him excited, miffed that he always needed his mother to get in that kind of state.

"Keep playing with your cunt, baby. Its almost time," he grinned, shrugging out of his pajamas and throwing the towel across the room. She noticed that his penis was slightly erect and knew that he must have visited the children's room and seen his mother there!

But Riana was not one to give up. It was he who had gotten her addicted to this kind of kinky sex and she was now crazy for it. Even after a good round with him, she would be lately feeling empty, yearning for more. Of course, Zohra would satisfy her to some extent, but it was a penis that Riana so desperately desired.

At times, Riana perversely thought of seducing their son. Asif was a tall, well-built and handsome boy and she was sure he could be the ideal foil to Salim and his mother's antics.

If Zohra could do it with her son, why couldn't she, Riana do it with hers?

As she lay there, watching her husband seated on the chair looking at her with those intense eyes, she decided that she indeed had become a pervert, entertaining these thoughts. She began rubbing her vaginal lips a little bit faster when she imagined her young son thrusting his hard organ inside her, her legs wrapped around his strong back...

It was almost half an hour since Salim had come back to the bedroom when Zohra made her grand entrance. She slipped inside the room noiselessly.

As usual, the sight of her sent his heart thudding wildly. My god, he thought as he stared at his mother. No woman he had known (and that included his wife) could ever look so beautiful, so womanly, so exotic and so incredibly sexy especially at this age. Who would ever imagine that this woman was almost fifty-five?

She had changed her gown and was now wearing an ultra-short flimsy skirt. She had bought a lot of such dresses from London and these excited him. The matching blue blouse was cut very low and it was evident that she was wearing a micro-bra and an equally thin piece of panties. Her full and heavy breasts strained to peep out from over the bra and the blouse and even in the dim light; they could see his mother's creamy thighs and those long legs.

"Mom!" he said in a strangled voice, rooted to the chair.

Even Riana's hands froze on her mound as she took the sight of the older woman posing at the doorway.

Zohra smiled sultrily and looked casually at her daughter-in-law.

"Don't stop," she whispered, her hands rising slowly to the studs that held the blouse together. "Go on, fuck your cunt with your finger."

Riana realized that she had stopped playing with her herself and promptly, her fingers began to move lazily back and forth her slit.

Zohra shifted her glance at her son, who by now was sporting an erection.

"What's the matter, son? You aren't giving your cock to your wife?"

Before he could answer, Riana burst out, "He can't raise a hard on! I've been trying to bring it around, but he just can't!"

Zohra had unbuttoned her blouse. She let it hang around her shoulders and smiled. "That's a pity! Maybe I can help."

Riana pouted and her eyes flashed. Of course she was angry that the wimp of her husband had this sick fetish: the son of a bitch couldn't give her his cock though it rightfully belonged to her. But the wimp raised it like a flagpole the moment he saw his mother. Sick, sick, sick...

She hated her mother-in-law, she hated her husband and she hated what they had done to her. Yet, she couldn't ignore the needs of her body. She needed it, maybe even more than Zohra did. Moments ago, she had been thinking of seducing her own son. Yes, she was on fire. And it was her husband of then, and not now, who had turned her into this.

Riana gritted her teeth and fought back the impulse of lashing out at the woman who was now slowly unhooking those tiny hooks off that obscene little skirt.

Zohra's breasts pushed heavily against the mini-bra when she bent sown to unhook the last button and then she wriggled her broad, creamy thighs to shrug off the garment. It slithered to the floor as she straightened.

"Huh, uh," Salim croaked and Riana flashed a glance at him. He had a raging erection now! God, what a sick pervert, she thought. Minutes ago he couldn't even make it stir in spite of her taking it in her mouth and playing it against her breasts and now...

An image of her son, Asif, his naked body glistening with sweat, muscles taut, eyes shut in ecstasy as he thrust his hard organ into her from behind flashed through her mind, and she blushed. Could she ever dare to do what Zohra had done to her son?

"What's the matter, he-man?" Zohra purred from the doorway, running her hands over her bra-encased breasts, slipping them down over her belly till she was caressing the top of her thighs.

"Ah, uh, huh," Salim croaked.

Zohra giggled and glanced at Riana. "So, he's not taking care of you, my dear?"

Riana knew that she had to play the game. It was always like this. Her needs and the raw sensuality that her mother in law exuded were impossible to ignore for her healthy, somewhat over sexed body.

"You know him, mom," she replied, trying to smile just as sexily as the older woman had. "He just can't get his cock up if you are not around. He's positively addicted to your body."

Zohra squealed with delight, bringing her hands up her body and back to her breasts, now fondling the swelling mounds peeping out of the top of the bra. "Last time around, I never thought his cock would go down and stay like that at least for a while till we both would get time to breathe!"

Riana pouted, beginning to caress her vagina again, her eyes on the woman who now was slowly beginning to pull the bra down over those magnificent breasts.

Salim, who had been gaping at his mother, cleared his throat and finally croaked out, "Mom, you are looking so fucking sexy!"

Zohra pulled down the cups of the bra. Her large and heavy breasts spilled out, and in spite of herself, Riana gasped. How could this woman manage to have such breasts at this age, she thought. They still stood upright and proud and with the bra below them, the slight droop that Riana knew the woman had there, was non-existent.

"And what are you going to do about that?" Zohra asked in a throaty whisper, running her hands over her breasts, unconsciously shuddering. She was still staring at her daughter in law, watching the way the younger woman was sliding her fingers up and down the moist lips of her vagina.

Salim rose from the chair, his penis dangling between his legs. "What do you think? I am going to fuck the living daylights out of you."

He began to advance towards his mother, grabbing his shaft in one fist.

Zohra shook her head, dragging her eyes away from Riana. "No, he-man. You are first going to fuck your wife."

Salim glanced at his wife who lay sprawled on the floor. There was disappointment on his face, but Riana noticed that thankfully, his organ was still fully erect.

"You will have to help me, mom."

"Of course, I will. Don't I always?"

And it was true, Riana thought, sighing with pleasure at the thought that at last, she would get that thing inside of her.

Zohra swayed her hips as she walked towards her son. He was standing beside Riana and lazily she raised her hands to grab her husband's engorged penis.

Zohra reached him and with a thin smile on her lips put her arms around him. Riana could see the woman's glistening vagina and she felt her husband's organ twitch in her hands.

"Take his cock in your mouth, my dear," Zohra said, pressing her body sideways into his hips and putting her mouth over his.

Salim groaned and his hands went directly to his mother's breasts. He began to knead them greedily as she thrust her tongue in his mouth.

Riana was grateful that he now had a full sized erection and she sucked him deep into her mouth, caressing his scrotum. She ran her tongue over the throbbing flesh, occasionally stabbing her tongue at the tip.

Zohra, her mouth fused with her son's slipped one hand below her to rest it on top of Riana's head. She caressed the silky hair and guided her daughter in law's bobbing head back and forth, up and down.

Salim tore his mouth away from hers and bent down awkwardly, frantically fastening his mouth over her huge breasts. He pushed them together, trying to stuff both the nipples into his mouth and she giggled, arching her chest towards him.

"Oh yes, he-man," she cooed, one hand encircling the back of his head, directing him to her breasts and urging him to suck on them. "Suck those tits, oh god, yes, suck them, baby, suck them! Ah, ah!"

On their own volition, his hips began to thrust back and forth and in the process, his shaft plunged in and out of his wife's mouth. Riana gripped one fist around the base of his organ and lightly fondled his tight sac as she sucked on him, her cheeks hollowing and then puffing out. She let more saliva onto the shaft, coating the throbbing erection till it glistened and made wet sounds as it thrust in and out of her mouth.

She could see her mother in law's vagina barely a couple of feet away. Her husband was rubbing his knees into it. Zohra was wet there and Riana could clearly see the juices oozing out of it, as though she had already climaxed. She already may have, thought Riana. That woman was a nymphomaniac!

"Oh my god, mom," he croaked, licking his mother's cleavage and pushing his nose into them, his hips steadily pumping to and fro. "Oh god, I want to fuck you!"

"Not so fast, baby," replied Zohra, now letting her hand slide away from Riana's head towards his organ. Riana immediately relinquished her hold from the base of his shaft, letting the woman take hold of it. "Poor Riana! I can see how much she wants this cock up her cunt. You are going to fuck your wife first."

He did not reply. He knew better than to argue with his mother and he knew that she was going to make him do exactly what she wanted.

"Pull your cock out of her mouth," she instructed.

Salim obeyed and Riana moaned with disapproval.

"Don't worry, honey, you will get more of it than you want. But first, I want him to fuck your cunt with it. We don't want him spilling all that hot seed into your mouth, do we? Not until you get a fill of him."

She pushed Riana backwards till Riana was again lying flat on the floor on her back. Then, Zohra pulled her son away from her as well.

"Come on, Riana, up on your feet. Get on the couch."

It was like this every time, Riana thought and cursed the needs of her body that drove her to do what her mother in law wanted. She had become kind of addicted to this and if only her husband could do her without Zohra's assistance, Riana would be more than happy to follow this routine. Even without all of it, she was.

"I want you to lie on your back, legs down the edge and spread wide apart to show us your juicy cunt."

Riana made her way to the couch and slipped down on it. She pulled herself along the length till her legs fell off the edge over one side. She pulled a pillow towards her and propped her head on it.

"Let me get on top of her," Zohra said, slipping out of her son's arms. She got on the couch gingerly, kneeling over Riana's face.

Directly above her, Riana could see the woman's glistening vagina, completely shaven and oozing with her juices.

Slowly, Zohra lowered herself onto Riana's face, till her mound was pressed directly over her mouth.

"You are going to lick my cunt if you want your husband to fuck you," she moaned and Riana obliged. Not only did she want her husband to fill her with his shaft, she also wanted to taste the delights of her mother in law's vagina. The mother and son team, she thought to herself, had converted her to a pervert!

"Now, he-man let us begin! Come on over here!"

He stumbled, obviously in a tearing hurry to get closer to the women. Then, steadying himself, he walked up to the couch.

He arranged his body so that while one knee was pressed into the couch, his other leg was planted firmly on the floor. He grabbed his penis and shuffled forward.

Moaning, as her daughter-in-law thrust her tongue up her wet vagina, Zohra bent down and put her mouth on Riana's mound. Riana's body jack-knifed up the couch when the older woman put the whole of her mouth on her vagina, sucking furiously, letting globs of saliva run down.

Riana put her arms around Zohra's buttocks, pulling the woman closer to her mouth.

Just as suddenly as she had invaded her daughter-in-law's mound, Zohra whipped her head back and grabbed her son's erection. She pulled it towards her mouth and willingly, he leaned forward, groaning as his mother's mouth, wide open, swallowed it deep inside her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasped when he felt his penis thrusting way past her throat and wedging deep into her mouth. "Oh fuck, mom, you suck so good! Oh yes, ah, oh, please suck it, mom, suck it harder!"

Zohra's head began to rock back and forth as she began to suck on his erection. At the same time, she pushed her forefinger deep inside Riana's sopping pussy, using her thumb to flick the engorged clitoris.

This made Riana thrash around the couch, her tongue plunging in and out of the older woman's vagina. Her screams of ecstasy were muffled by Zohra's wet mound pressing into her face.

Salim grabbed his mother's breasts as they jiggled when she bobbed her head to suck him. He pinched the large nipples, pulling on them and then he spread his palms over the large quivering mass of pliant flesh, squeezing and kneading. He watched with glazed eyes as his shaft thrust in and out of her mouth, glistening with his pre cum and her saliva.

Riana managed to draw her face away from Zohra's mound so she could be understood: "Oh god, Salim, put that cock inside me, oh god, yes, mom, fuck my cunt with your finger and let him fuck it with his cock!"