The Payment

Story Info
18-year-old girl pays up a bet.
3.4k words
4.21
92.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLee
LadyLee
12 Followers

We were living together and we have been experimenting lately with different toys, and exhibitionism. Your favourite thing to do was to tie me spread eagle in front of our balcony doors, train all the lights on me so it seemed like I was in a spotlight. If the doctor who lived next door looked out his bedroom windows he would see me. You also liked to use the auto fucking dildos. You would strap them on me and turn them on.

Leaving me tied up and being fucked by plastic cocks, for the doctor to see. After doing that tying me up and strapping the dildos on, you left me all alone. I had no idea where you went until I saw you and the doctor in the doctor’s bedroom you both were looking at me and you were talking to the doctor. While you were Doctor Thompson’s sons walked in. Davy the eldest a lawyer, Sam training to be a vet and 18 year old Peter. All of you were looking at me…even from that distance I could see the lust on your faces. And just before my orgasm overwhelmed I see you and doctor Thompson shake hands.

The next day you tell me you are claiming the payment of our bet. That I am to be your slave for 3 weeks and that we will be going to our property. You also tell me that we are taking 4 other dogs up besides ours. We pack our bags and you have one you won’t let me see into or pick up. In the car on the way up you get me to part me legs and play with myself always to the brink of orgasm but never allowed to cum.

When we arrive we unpack the car and let the dogs into the huge yard behind the house. Once all the mundane things are completed you ask me to give you the bag with my clothes and toiletry items in it. You open it up and remove my toiletries and tell me to put them in the bathroom, when I get back my bag is gone and you just smile at me when I ask where it is.

You tell me to strip and that I won’t need any clothes and that the ones I’m wearing will be locked away with my bag. I slowly strip off my clothes till I’m standing in front of you naked. You ask if I’m ready, and I reply that, yes I am. You smile at me and press your lips against mine …kissing me deeply. You lead me in to a bare room; it has a tiled floor, a drain in the middle and a hose on one wall. There is a table and sitting on that table is your mysterious black bag.

You tell me to stand next to the table, you open your bag and pull out a black satin blindfold, a pair of cordless headphones, a small penis gag and a pair of leather cuffs with a length of chain between them. You tell me not to worry as you pull out another pair of leather cuffs. You walk over to a cupboard in the corner and pull out a bar roughly about 3 feet in length and some more chains. You walk back over to me smiling.

I’m starting to get a little nervous and you see that, you put down the chains and bar and wrap your arms around me. You kiss my neck and whisper in my ear that you won’t let anything happen to me that you think I couldn’t take.

You pull back, you reach down and pick up the wrist cuffs, and you place them on my wrists, making sure they can’t slip off or are too tight. Next you put the headphones on me; nothing is playing on them yet. Then comes the penis gag, you then bend down and put the ankle cuffs on me and attach the bar, and attaching one end of the chains to the bar and the other to eyelet’s in the floor.

I can feel the chain from the wrist cuffs swaying against my shaved pussy. You look me in the eye and tell me you love me, you then place the blindfold on me, shutting me into darkness. You take hold of the chain and attach it to something, which pulls my hands over my head. I can’t move. I hear you say that you are tuning on the music and then all I can hear are the sounds of people fucking put to a beat.

I feel hands on me caressing my legs, my stomach, my shoulders everywhere but my breasts and pussy. Then there is a second pair of hands and what I think are flashes of bright light. A third pair of hands joins in. The first pair are concentrating my pussy now rubbing the lips, pulling them open, playing with my clit, a finger slipping into me and more flashes of light.

The second pair of hands are playing with my breasts, cupping them, pulling and twisting my nipples and again flashes of light. And the third pair of hands is playing with my ass. Pulling the cheeks apart, fingers pressing against my asshole. Just as I start becoming accustomed to 3 pairs of hands on me, a tongue starts working its way into my pussy and another into my ass. I’m trembling right on the verge of cumming and as if a switch had been pulled all hands and tongues are gone. I whimper and beg around the gag. A pair of hands runs down my legs and unbuckling the ankle cuffs, I start to bring my legs together and I feel a sharp hard slap on my ass. So I leave them spread wide open. My arms start coming down and my wrists are released from their cuffs.


The moaning and fucking noises I’d been hearing suddenly stop and I can hear the voices of 5 men. Startled I move my hand to remove my blindfold and my ass is slapped again. I stand still and the gag is removed, I go to speak and my ass is slapped harder. I get the point, I’m not allowed to move or speak. As I stand there the blindfold and headphones are removed.

I blink in the sudden light and when I am able to focus I see Doctor Thompson, and his sons all smirking at me. I look to you and you smile at me and start to speak. You inform me that the Doctor and his sons have paid for the opportunity to play with me. They will be staying for a week. You tell me I’m to serve them as I would you.

I look at you suddenly and with a worried look on my face. You chuckle and tell me you aren’t going anywhere. You beckon me over and tell me to get to my knees. I sink to my knees in front of you and you remove your towel as do the Doctor and his sons. You tell me that I’m going to blow you all, starting with you. I take your cock in my hands slowly stroking it. I slowly run my tongue along it, lapping at it.

You tell me to hurry up and I take the head of your cock into my mouth sucking on it and tonguing the eye of it. I slowly begin to slide my mouth up and down your cock, fucking my mouth with it. As I slide down each time I take a little more of you cock into my mouth until I have swallowed the entire thing.

Suddenly you wrap your fingers in my hair and start pulling my head up and down your cock as well as thrusting you hips forward fucking my mouth and throat. As you do you call me names like slut, whore, bitch, and cumslut.

The Doctor and his sons are cheering you and calling me names as well.

Davy walks behind me as you tell me to lift my ass up. He starts swatting my ass with his hand over and over…spanking my little ass till it turns a bright shade of red. Just as he delivers the last of the swats you ram your cock down my throat and pump all your cum straight to my stomach. When your done you pull out and pat me on the head calling me a good girl…as if I was just a dog who’d done something to please her master.

Next in front of me is Doctor Thompson. I start with stroking his cock with my hand feeling his length and his hardness. I start slowly licking up and down the length of his cock, before sucking gently on his balls. Unlike you Doctor Thompson liked a little teasing before he fucked a mouth. As I start sucking on the head of his cock, Doctor Thompson curled his hands into my hair…just guiding my head up and down and around at first showing me where he likes it.

Then as he got closer to orgasm he just held my head still while he pistons his cock in and out of my mouth and throat. Before pushing it down my throat and shot his cum straight into my stomach too.

Davy decides he is next, he grabs my hair and just stuffs his cock into my mouth and throat…no finesse, just a good rough mouth fucking. His pumps are hard and fast and he doesn’t last long, he cums in my mouth quickly and pulls out halfway through cumming to deposit the rest of his cum on my face and tits.

Sam steps up next and waits for me to start (such a gentleman); I wrap my hand around his cock and slowly start pumping it. Still pumping his cock I take the head into my mouth and suck too. Needles to say Sam doesn’t last long either and shots his cum into my mouth I swallow every drop. Now we get to Peter.

I look up at him, my look innocent. I ask him if he has ever had a blowjob before. He says he has never had a girlfriend so he has never even kissed a girl. I turn around and ask you if it is all right if I take Peter to the bedroom and give him the full deal. You look at me and see the sincerity and lust in my eyes, and you look at Peter nervous and a little intimidated. You say yes, but only if it is video taped. Fine I say standing up and holding out my hand for the video camera. Taking Peter by the hand I lead him into a bedroom and close the door.

I set up the camera and sit on the bed I beckon Peter over to me. I lean over and kiss him on the lips. I whisper to him it is all right to touch me I won’t break. I lay back and let him play with my tits and my pussy…letting him explore a woman’s form. I spread my legs for him and tell him to fuck me and he does. His thrusting a little stiff and formal.

I kiss and nibble on his neck and shoulders trying to relax him. As he relaxes his thrusting gets harder and deeper till he cums. I open my eyes and the door is open and you, Doctor Thompson, Davy and Sam are watching. Peter rolls off of me.

You look at me and say nice show slut. I blush a little. And Peter turns bright red. I just look at you, waiting to see what is next. You and Doctor Thompson decide to go last and I can tell by the look on your face that you are planning something deliciously naughty and decadent and probably just a tad painful. Peter is still lying on the bed next to me and he is hard again.

Davy and Sam look at one another and the decide what to do. Davy looks at me and says get up slut. I get up and kneel on the side of the bed. Davy tells Peter to sit leaning against the headboard of the bed. Davy lays down head resting next to Peter’s legs.

Davy looks at me again and tells me to mount up. I slide myself onto Davy’s cock…feeling pressing deep inside me…long and thick…but not as long or as thick as yours or Doctor Thompson’s. Davy pulls me down and kisses me while pushing his cock in and out of me. Davy then tells me to start sucking on Peter’s cock.

I take Peter’s cock into my mouth sucking and licking it tasting myself on him. Just as Davy establishes a rhythm and I was getting a good pace on Peter’s cock…Sam drives his cock into my ass. If I could have I would’ve scream but at that moment Peter grabbed my head and jerked my head down all the way on his cock…and started pumping his cum down my throat.

Peter let me go. Davy and Sam established a pattern fucking me…they both came at once setting of my own orgasm that had been building all day. You and Doctor Thompson pulled me off the boys. I begged to be allowed to rest. But both you and Doctor Thompson laughed and said there is no rest for you slut, you will always have something in your ass or cunt.

You and Doctor Thompson took me into the room we were in to begin with…but this time there was a padded hobbyhorse and some ropes. You push me to my knees and press my head to the floor. You demand that I raise my ass up as high in the air as I can. Doctor Thompson spreads my legs. You place your foot in between my shoulder blades to hold me down. Doctor Thompson turns the hoes on and flushes out my pussy with the cold water.

I cry out, and you lash my ass with a riding crop. After my pussy is clean, Doctor Thompson presses a tube into my ass. He releases a valve and warm water flows into my bowels, mixed in the water is a laxative and some soap. After the first bag is empty, Doctor Thompson picks up another and another until I have 4 bags of fluid in my stomach and bowels. The water distending my stomach and causing cramps.

You hand Doctor Thompson a butt plug and he stuffed the buttplug deep into my ass. You both pick me up and bend me over the hobbyhorse, tying me to it so I can’t move. The bar of the hobbyhorse pressing into my stomach makes the cramps worse. You tell Doctor Thompson to take my cunt and you’ll take my mouth. You both move into position.

I can feel Doctor Thompson’s cock slowly pressing into my cunt…stretching it and when he bottoms out the head of his cock is pressing against my cervix. At the same time you start stuffing my mouth with your cock. You and Doctor Thompson establish a rhythm as you fuck your cock into my mouth Doctor Thompson’s retreats from my cunt and vice versa. You both start pounding harder and harder...till you cum down my throat and Doctor Thompson cums in my cunt.

You untie me and stand me over the open drain. Doctor Thompson pulls out the buttplug and the water gushes out mixed with shit and cum. You hose me off and repeat the process of the enema, until the water flows out clear.

You reach into your bag and pull out a set of ben-wa balls and a set of anal beads. You insert the ben-wa balls into my cunt and the anal beads into my ass. You also attach nipple clamps to my nipple. You clip a chain onto them and give it a sharp tug and I moan.

While I’m standing there flushed pink and clean, Peter starts taking photos of me getting close ups of my clamped nipples and my open wet cunt and ass. You tell me to get my cumslut ass into the kitchen and start cooking dinner.

Walking around the kitchen making dinner, with the ben-wa balls and anal beads in me keeps me on the verge of orgasm. As I’m cooking I drop something on the floor as I get down on all fours to clean it up you let our dog Rex in.

He walks straight up to me and presses his nose against my pussy. I start to turn around to scold him and you tell me to stay on all fours like a good bitch. Rex sniff my cunt and ass…he can smell my arousal and he begins to lap at my cunt and ass with his rough long tongue. I look up at you and I start to tell you that I don’t want to do this anymore…when you whip the riding crop down on to my upturned ass.

You growl at me to remember I owe you this, and that I swore I’d do what I was told no complaints. I look at you in such a way that you know you are going to pay big time for the humiliations your putting me through. Just as Rex increases his licking Peter and Sam walk in each carry a camera. Sam immediately starts taping it, while Peter starts snapping photo after photo. They catch on file my orgasm from being licked by a dog.

I serve you all dinner. The I sit as instructed next to your chair so you can feed me little tid bits now and again. As I clean up you and the gentlemen are discussing what to do with me now. Doctor Thompson says that he couldn’t cum again tonight and you agree with him. The boys however all say they could cum again.

I walk into the room you are all sitting in. Again you growl at me, don’t you know your place yet slut, get on all fours like the bitch you are. As I drop to all fours, you get a nefarious look on your face. You whisper to Doctor Thompson and he grins lasciviously. You get up and go to the tiled room when you come back you are holding a collar and leash.

You buckle the collar around my neck and attach the leash to it. You also produce the cuffs and chains…you cuff and chain me in such a way that I can crawl but I can’t lift my arms.

You lead me outside with Doctor Thompson and his sons trailing behind. Sam with the video camera and Peter with the still camera. You attach my leash to a length of chain around a tree. I can’t move to far in any direction, I can’t lift my arms to undo the collar or leash.

You pull something else out of a pocket. You spray my pussy with it. Immediately my pussy begins to tingle and my juices start dripping from me. And the smell of my see and arousal is clearly evident. The dogs wander over and start sniffing at me. They get into a fight, while you bull the ben-wa balls out of my pussy and the anal beads out of my ass.

You leave the nipple clamps on for now, tugging them occasionally while all this is video taped and snapped. Rex won out and started licking me…because of the way you tied my legs were open wide and my cunt and ass easily accessible. Rex licks until I cum…then he mount me and starts fucking me…I scream and yell.

You give me a slight slap on the face and tell me to behave myself. You and the boys set up the video camera and light to capture my being fucked by a dog. Then you all leave for bed. Leaving me to the mercy of the dogs. At first the only mount and fuck me with their hot pink cocks…then they decide I’m theirs and start pissing on me. The video captures it all. The multiple dog fucking through the night. The dogs pissing on me. My cries and my orgasms.

When you come out the next morning I smell like a filthy whorehouse. You untie me and hose me down. You carry me inside. You and Doctor Thompson help me into the shower where you both climb in and wash me thoroughly After you dry me, you lay me out on the bed attaching one ankle to it with a cuff and chain and lock so I can’t run away. I fall asleep straight away.

LadyLee
LadyLee
12 Followers