The Payment Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

Janet slowly writhed on the half reclined chair, head back, lower lip in her teeth as the good Doctor sucked her nipples in her open shirt and pulled down bra. Her hand was inside the fly of Janet's shorts, working her moaning friend's snatch. Victoria unconsciously rubbed her hip and thigh as she watched this, reminding herself that she had to keep her mind on business. As if this mental reminder prompted her imagination, she suddenly had an idea that would help put the icing on Buckner's cake.

Neither woman seemed to notice as she strolled into the room and, having had some dental work done on herself in the past, easily found the items she wanted before turning to address McNeer in a sleazy, tricky tone.

"Oh, Dr.,... would you be so kind as to help me remove June's shorts?"

McNeer looked up from the shiny wet, swollen nipple she'd been avidly sucking, eyes glazed and replied, "Of course I would, Ma'am."

She removed her hand from the interior of Janet's shorts and unfastened them the rest of the way before both women pulled them down the suburban mom's legs and off.

"No panties." Victoria noted with a surprised leer. "What a good little whore you are, June. Spread your legs and hold them back for Doctor McNeer."

"Ohh, yes! I'm a good little whore!", Janet agreed, opening her legs wide as Victoria handed McNeer the spreader apparatus, normally used to keep a patient's mouth open.

"Doctor, we're going to spread that cunt open so you can give it a good going over, aren't we?"

"Yes.", she agreed readily, almost eagerly and began that procedure right away.

"You like playing with women now, don't you?"

"Mmmmm.", she replied, adjusting the tool of her trade and placing it carefully as Janet watched.

The dental professional spread Janet's lips with the implement, stopping just before it would have become uncomfortable for her 'patient' as Victoria swung the overhead light above Janet's midsection and pulled it down. She then took the small, rubber tipped wand that sprayed cool rinsing water and handed it to the Doctor along with her instructions.

"There you go. Now, spray that hot cunt and cool her down, inside and out, mind you, and don't forget her clit, alright?"

McNeer smiled as she accepted the wand and went right to work, spraying Janet's clit first, the cool water making the spread legged woman jerk and expel a short, high note of pleasured surprise. Victoria watched, growing hornier by the minute, and suddenly found her hand between her legs, having to remind herself again that there was still some work left to do. Ensuring that the 'Rec.' pilot light was still lit on the camera, she left the room again to check up on the progress in the waiting area out front.

Small, barely audible sounds of pleasure escaped Laura's mouth as each man sucked and kissed her breasts. Her hands now completely wrapped around each man's rocket, she pumped them slowly, precum dribbling from the tip of each one lubricating them as they pushed their pelvises up, fucking her hands in time with her strokes.

"Ohh, my fifi!" cried Janet from down the hall, Laura and the two men not seeming to hear.

"Having fun, I see." Victoria smiled, eying Rick's manhood, but speaking to each member of the heavily breathing trio.

"Th- they're sucking my boobies." Laura informed needlessly.

"Isn't it nice?" Victoria asked, walking closer.

"Mmmm, yeah. Uhh!"

"Does it make you feel like a little slut?"

"Yeaaaah!"

"And that's good, isn't it?"

"Oh, yeaaah!"

"You have their precum all over your fingers, you know. I think you should lick it off, one hand at a time."

"Mmm! Mmlaam! Alllmmm!" Laura agreed, having removed her right hand from Rick's cock, licking and sucking her fingers and palm as told while Victoria began unbuttoning his shirt.

This done, she removed the garment for him and went to Bruce in turn as Laura switched the hand at her mouth. Pulling his T-shirt over his head, forcing him to hold up his attentions on Laura's chest for a moment, she watched the blonde Receptionist clean the fingers of her left hand.

"Yummy, isn't it?" Victoria asked.

"Yess! Oh, I'm so horny now, Ma'am!"

"That's a good thing, honey. But, right now, I think Dr. McNeer is ready to see her last two patients of the day and I believe she'll have her hands full, so why don't you escort these gentlemen to the exam room and, ahh,... assist her?"

"Uhh, should I put my-"

"No, just go as you are, all three of you. I promise you, she won't mind."

The two men suddenly looked a little nervous about this as well, separating their mouths from her breasts and looking at Victoria questioningly as they rose from their chairs.

"It's alright, guys, I assure you. Just follow Laura."

They did, filing down the hallway behind the young, bare backed woman with Victoria bringing up the rear. All four stopped, crowded just inside the doorway, taking in the scene inside the exam room.

Janet was singing some very extreme pleasure in a high tone, twisting her own nipples as McNeer sprayed cool water inside of her opening, playing the small suction tube with the rubber end over and around her swollen clitoris.

"Ohhghh! Ohhh! Oh, fifiiiii!", Janet cried, her voice getting louder as she approached imminent orgasm, holding her legs spread as far as she could. "Ohh!? Ohh!? Uhhhh!Ohhhh-hhh!! OHHHH, DOCTOR CHRISSY! OHHHHH, FFFFUUU!! AAAHMMMM CUUUUUHHHHHH!!",she yelled, cumming violently as the gentle water spray leaked out of her and down on the padded chair, trickling in a stream to the floor.

"Oh my fuck!" Bruce hissed, quite understandably, as both men grabbed their rods and stroked themselves to what they were seeing before them.

At this point, Victoria knew, hers and Janet's job was done at the small dental practice, however, the fun she was having wasn't and she knew Buckner wouldn't mind at all if this scene went further. And she most certainly intended to take it much further. She stepped in front of the other three new arrivals and took Laura's hand, leading her to McNeer's side.

"Laura, is Dr. McNeer a good employer?", she asked as McNeer looked up, only a little surprise registering at the presence of her topless Receptionist and the two naked men.

"Oh, yes. She's the best."

"Dr., is Laura a good receptionist? Has she performed her duties satisfactorily to this point?"

"Well, yes. More than satisfactory." she answered, staring at Laura's perky breasts.

"I thought so. So you two get along?"

They both nodded as Janet tried to recover herself around the potion.

"Well, now you're going to get along a lot better. Stand up and kiss her, Dr.. Kiss her nice and use your tongue. You know you want to; she's so pretty, isn't she?"

"Oh, very pretty." McNeer added, rising from her swivel stool and stepping closer, putting her arms around her Receptionist's waist. "And I do want to,... kiss her and,... play with,..."

"Dr.?" Laura asked just before McNeer moved in, their breasts and lips touching. "Mmmmm! Hmmmmm. Uuuhmmm."

Victoria moved behind McNeer and began rubbing her back, tickling down her spine with her nails and making the woman arch her spine, pressing her breasts into her subordinate's even harder. Next, Victoria's hand unfastened the front of her green pants and, as Rick and Bruce watched, pushed them down, revealing a pair of low rise, French cut panties that matched her deep maroon bra.

"Bruce, take Laura's panties off and fuck her.", she instructed.

He moved to do that immediately, Laura obviously not hearing the command as Victoria's hands pushed McNeer's lace underwear down. Smiling, she rubbed the Dentist's bare ass, spreading her cheeks and giving each a light slap.

"Ricky, I want you to fuck June's mouth.", Victoria said, gesturing to Janet as Bruce finished working Laura's tight, knee length skirt up to her hips, digging his thumbs into the waistband of her white cotton panties.

"Mmmm, yes!" Janet greedily crooned, reaching out for Rick's hardened penis and grabbing it when he came near enough. "Suck your,...! Mmmmmp! Owmmm!(Slurp!)"

Laura's undies were now halfway down her thighs, just at the tops of her white, garterless, nylon stockings. Bruce began entering her from behind, both hands on her hips as the two women made out energetically, Laura squealing into McNeer's mouth upon Bruce's entry. Victoria's hand was between McNeer's legs from behind, probing the lips of her already soaked love hole. She parted her legs willingly for Victoria, who kissed the back of McNeer's neck and shoulders as her other hand spread an ass cheek, allowing for even greater access.

Janet sucked Rick noisily as she watched the other four in the room, Victoria catching her eye and giving her a sexy wink. After a minute, her brunette friend removed her hand from McNeer, who'd been bucking hornily into her fingers, and walked over to Janet and Rick, addressing Bruce over her shoulder.

"It's Dr. McNeer's turn now, Bruce. Have a seat on this stool so she can sit in your lap and let Laura suck her clit while you fuck her."

As the three quickly assembled themselves to this position, Victoria reclined the chair the rest of the way, at the same time popping the clasp of her bra at her back with one hand and pulling it off while Rick hungrily watched her breasts come into full view, his rod leaving the mouth of the reclining, older woman.

"You like my tits, Ricky-dicky?" she teased with a knowing leer.

"Yeah.", he said, nodding.

"You wanna fuck me?"

"Oh, god yeah!"

"Then come over here and take my pants off so June can lick my clit while you do. You can cum in her mouth if you get me off first."

This time he only nodded eagerly, hastily stepping over the now fully reclined chair instead of coming around. He grabbed between her legs through her jeans first, squeezing just hard enough to make her moan while grabbing her ass and putting his mouth to her nipples. It was as though he wanted every part of her at once, but lacked the appropriate number of extremities to have them.

Ooooh!"she piped, then giggled. "I think he likes me!"

"Laura, use the suction wand on her clit." Janet encouraged as the other, younger blonde prepared to squat in front of her employer, who was just then settling herself in Bruce's lap.

Laura had little hesitation or resistance left in her now. She simply did as she was told as her panties fell the rest of the way to her ankles, allowing her to mindlessly step out of them. McNeer came down on Bruce's stiff erection, her hands behind her and braced on his waist. Her mouth opened and she inhaled a deep breath at the feel of the welcome invasion of her snatch. His hands came around and grabbed her breasts through her bra as she began pistoning herself up and down at a pace that was not too fast, not too slow.

Rick was peeling Victoria's tight blue denim down, stopping to drive his mouth and tongue between Victoria's legs and lick through her green, boycut panties.

"Uu-hh! Ooooh, yeah! Take them off!"

He finally finished undressing her as the sound of the suction wand started up again, promoting sudden, shrill cries from McNeer, whose bra had been pulled down. Her pleasantly large breasts bounced freely as she leaned back further, allowing Bruce to drive himself in and out of her so she could stay still for the attentions of her Receptionist and her own suction wand.

Victoria straddled Janet's waiting face, her friend's tongue already out and waiting to meet her slippery pussy as it lowered. She let out a long, broken moan as her trembling fingers carefully removed the spreader instrument from Janet's slit so she could in turn go down on her, both now in a sixty-nine position. She cried out, louder, urgently as Rick's torpedo breached her lips, burying itself completely, rudely pushing Janet's tongue out of its path and relegating it to Victoria's long excited nub.

The room filled with the sights, sounds, and smell of sex as Victoria was finally able to abandon herself to her own pleasures. She never once thought of her husband, Reggie, never truly appreciated how she had changed since the experience in Buckner's darkened office, or of what effect this would have on the rest of hers and Janet's lives as she sucked from her neighbor's 'fifi'. The only thing she thought about was driving her tongue as deep inside Janet's opening as she could, wagging it around and drawing out its musky, delicious essence, sucking hard while Rick hammered her from behind as though an orgasm would pay his dental bills.

He battered her, driving her forward with each thrust as she continued shrilling into Janet's pussy, rapidly fingering her clitoris. Her toes curled and uncurled as her other hand held her friend open, wanting her to cum as badly as she herself wanted to.

"Nnnyaa-aaa!" McNeer yelled at the ceiling. "Ahhh, yes! Oh, Laura, yes! Lick me! Oh, god, lick my clit, you dirty girl!"

Janet did come again, her thighs trembling, pelvis jumping and pressing itself harder to Victoria's mouth as she screamed from beneath and behind her. Victoria enjoyed this so much that her own climax rushed up and hit her suddenly, completely unexpected, her fresh screams taking over as Janet's ended in a sort of pathetic whine.

Now her mind passed disjointed thoughts to her, thoughts of Janet and how they'd be special friends from then on, how the older woman would be her little lesbian slut, conveniently situated next door and-

"Laura! Laura, oh baby, fuuuck! Keep-! OH, GOD! OH, FUUUCK! OOHHHHHHH!! OOOHHHH!! OHHHHGGGGHHHH!!"

Victoria looked up in time so that her partially disjointed mind could see McNeer lifting herself from Bruce, grabbing his throbbing cock and rapidly jerking him off to his finish, her deep brown painted nails a blur. With a desperate scream of his own, he came right in Laura's face, quite impressively splattering all over the lenses of her glasses, over her lips and into her mouth, the young woman flinching with every shot of his hot, sticky cum.

So incredibly dirty and perverted was this event, that Victoria had a second orgasm then and there. It was so intense that her entire body trembled and jerked as her eyes lost focus, rolling up in her eye sockets as short, deep, guttural sounds and loud, raunchy grunts erupted from her throat.

Rick pulled out of her sopping wet gash, trying to quickly shove himself into Janet's mouth, spurting a thick rope of his seed down the bridge of her nose before he could get in. Janet's throat caught the rest as she sounded like she was choking and clearing her throat at the same time, her hands squeezing Victoria's thighs, pink nails gripping her friend's firm flesh, relaxing and squeezing again, happily forced to swallow the groaning Rick's entire, potion enhanced, load.

It was time to leave, Victoria knew. She slowly hauled herself off of Janet as Laura rose to kiss McNeer repeatedly, lovingly, smearing Bruce's seamen on the dental professional's mouth. McNeer still held the spent, but still hard penis, stroking slowly as they began using their tongues.

"Mmmm. Oh, Dr. McNeer, I love you."

"I'm going to suck that sweet little pussy, Laura!" McNeer panted just above a whisper. "I want that sweet pussy juice in my mouth while you suck cock! I'm going to make you cum so hard,..."

"Oooooooh, Dr.!" the Receptionist moaned, her body jerking as McNeer's fingers entered her.

Victoria, barely holding to her feet on shaky legs, had to push Rick away from Janet, her blonde friend groaning wantonly, trying to hold his cock in her mouth, but unable to. She looked longingly at it as Victoria pulled her to a sitting position on the chair and used McNeer's pants to clean her face, smiling wide with delirious affection for her the whole time. They kissed briefly before Victoria began quickly buttoning her top for her, not bothering to put her breasts back into her bra cups and using the wrong buttons in the wrong holes without noticing.

"Time for us to go, honey." she whispered in Janet's ear, handing her shorts back to her.

"Hmmmm.", Janet somewhat agreed with a contented and satisfied smile before she started pulling them back on.

Once done, she got off the chair and stood, unsteadily helping Victoria get dressed as McNeer pushed Laura on the chair in her place and buried her face between her horny Receptionist's legs. Bruce, yet still hard, plugged himself into Laura's mouth as Rick, also still hard (that had to be 'the potion', Victoria guessed) aligned himself to McNeer's already well pounded pussy and pushed his way in.

Once dressed, her bra and panties stuffed into her purse, Victoria quickly grabbed the camera without the remaining four participants noticing and dumped that in her purse too. Taking Janet's hand in hers, she led her out of the examination room and down the hall, her head buzzing as if her ears had popped.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

" ... I,... Fuck, wow!" Buckner enthused, shaking his head slowly, watching as the recording came to an end. "You two Ladies are just,... Wow!"

He stood, a wide, approving smile on his face, and took a roll of bills from the inside pocket of his blazer. He peeled off two and gave them each one thousand Dollars, chortling a little.

"You earned it.Boy,did you earn it! And now there'll be no need for violence. I hate having to resort to that with women, you know, but business is business. I'm so lucky you two came along!"

The women smiled from the couch and each thanked him for the tip.

"Oh, no. No, no, no, don't thank me. I'm thanking you. Look, I wish I could rest you two up a little longer, but we have a lot of work to do while you're here, so why don't you go on up to your room and I'll send up whatever you want: Massage therapists, gourmet food, whatever. Try to get some sleep for tonight, okay? Jumpin' shit, I wish I could sell this!"

"We're glad you're happy with it, Mr. Buckner.", said a pleased Victoria.

"And nobody gets hurt." Janet happily added.

Buckner only looked at them appreciatively for some moments, silently shaking his head, still smiling before repeating, "You two ladies run along upstairs. You'll get a personal wake-up call at nine PM sharp, so try to get some sleep. My people will take care of you and, when we see each other later tonight, I'll give you the lowdown on your next job.

They smiled and bade him goodbye until later that evening before leaving, Buckner watching them go.

"Shhhhit! If they weren't married,...", he extolled under his breath, wishing he could retain their services permanently and for more important things.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers
12