The Payment Plan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

"Okay, okay, I'll take my bra off, how's that? Will that make you happy?"

"Yeah, I guess." Claude agreed, looking at her chest and the small amount of cleavage the dress showed.

She performed the trick that women do, disappointing them by removing the white restraint, a sexy lace underwire number, without opening the bodice of her dress.

"Cheater.", Claude complained, grabbing the skirt portion of her dress and yanking it up.

"Whoop!"Victoria exclaimed in surprise, throwing her bra over her head and grabbing for her dress.

Only Janet noticed the under garment slap the wall behind her, falling down behind a long, heavy book cabinet. It was an incredible shot and she made it! She knew that Victoria must have been scouting when she was on her feet, scanning the room for a good spot, so she could await the proper opportunity. Janet started doing the same, trying to get her mind away from the two men who were playfully tugging at the bottom of her skirt, kissing her neck.

"I, I can't do this,...", she almost mewled, squirming and applying downward pressure on her skirt, darting her eyes around the room and trying to come up with a way to get them interested in her northern regions. "Please, you're,... making my nipples hard. I-I'm married."

They weren't baited. Instead, the man in front put his hand up the front of her skirt, making her pull down hard there, sticking her behind out and bending slightly with a gasp. The back of her skirt went up in a flash, almost to the top of her ass and, when Meshac pressed himself up against her again, she felt his naked hips against her cheeks, his long, hard member between them as he ground against her.

"Ohh, Sir." Janet cautioned, "This is so wrong. Oh, I shouldn't be here,... doing this! Oh, no!" she added desperately as the man in front finally abandoned his efforts in favour of her breasts.

He softly caressed their bottoms, making her shiver. He gently hefted them and then squeezed a little before pulling the bottom of her shirt up, over her breasts and to her neck. In her white bra, they squeezed out between her arms as she continued holding the front of her skirt down. Her dark nipples were somewhat visible and he went straight for them.

"Fuck, them nipplesarehard! Shit!"

"But I-(gasp)can't,... do this, I, I- uh! -Please, I want to pull my panties up and- Ohhhh!"

He pulled her bra cups down, her breasts almost oozing out of them and through her arms to show their true size, squashed together and propped up by the lowered cups. He fastened his mouth on one of her erect nipples and, in that moment, Meshac's prick drew down between her cheeks a little way before he pressed his dick to her anus, the precum at its tip lubricating both of them sufficiently for him to suddenly insert most of his cockhead.

"Aw- Ahhh!"

"Just relax, baby, everythin' will be fine."

She'd heard that about anal sex, but was in too much personal panic and pain to adhere to it and, besides, that would mean giving in and losing her virginity there. She moved her hands behind her and jumped at the feel of his big black rod as she tried to push him away, allowing the man in front to kneel, pushing the front of her skirt up and driving his mouth between her legs, making her instinctually move backwards.

"Uhhhnnnn! Awww-ww!"she groaned desperately through her teeth, somewhat humiliated by this indignity of pain, trying not to draw attention to herself and hoping Victoria wouldn't notice.

By this time, Janet's neighbor had been repositioned. The men on either side of her had pushed closer together, sandwiching her until she ended up sitting on and across their laps, legs held spread even wider with her dress pulled up to show her wide, white garter belt and low cut, white panties.

Okay, now seriously, guys, I like you, but that's really not the kind of question you should be asking a married woman." Victoria assured them, smiling as she watched Claude stroke himself under her sunhat.

"It ain't that big a deal. Ya got it, or not?"

She sighed and said, "Fine, if you must know, yes, I do have some pubic hair. I suppose you'll want to see it now."

"Sure.", said Jeffries, the man on her other side, as he reached over and pulled the front of her panties down just a little, making her inhale sharply.

And there was the proof, her cropped bush peeping out. Claude leaned forward, the sunhat falling away as he looked between her legs, moaning, his hand on her inner thigh closer to her crotch as Victoria sat and watched Jeffries' fingers playing in her pussy hair.

"Ooohh! Okay, that's enough. You can look but you can't- Uhh!(giggle)"Jeffries, stop, that tickles!" she admonished, twitching and holding her dress flat against her stomach.

Finally, after letting them have a little fun, she reached down to pull her panties up again, glancing at Jeffries' cock as someone from behind the couch reached over her shoulder and down the front of her dress.

"Oh! Oh my goodness, you're brazen! she laughed, quite horny now and hamming it up.

She made no move to stop this and continued holding her dress up for them to see her panties and garter belt, smiling tolerantly like Janet might as a second hand went down the front of her dress, joining the other in playing with her tits. Victoria looked up to see how she was making out and got a small shock.

Her underwear was rolled halfway down her thighs, skirt pushed up just high enough for Meshac to enter what had to be her ass from that angle. He was almost halfway in and, while he obviously enjoyed the sensations this offered him, another man was busily licking her pussy from the front. Her breasts were bared and she stood in a kind of shock as they used her, whimpering and groaning, her facial expressions as intense as what was happening to her.

"Janet! He's fucking your ass,...! Oh, my god!"

"Uhhhhhnn!? Uhh-hhhh! Uuaawwwww!"Janet cried, her long nailed fingers now resting on the shaved head of the man who was tonguing her.

She had no choice but to relax as Meshac worked his way further and further in. It was so dirty, an act that had never appealed to her before, one that she was, in fact, always afraid of, but now it was actually happening to her and Victoria knew. Her face turned red, mouth wide open in pain and heart pounding, affronted shock as the man at her pussy slashed her lips with his tongue, holding her legs as far apart as her panties would allow. She arched her back to this undeniable pleasure that almost counteracted the pain from behind and locked eyes with Victoria as Meshac pulled himself ever deeper by her hips.

Janet's neighbor shivered as her dress was opened up in front, her breasts hauled out while she watched Janet's predicament. A moment later, her panties and garter belt were being explored, played with and gently tugged at. She reached into their laps with hands that trembled with excitement and took their cockheads to play with them, spreading their precum around before stroking them slowly.

"Ohhhh!" she sighed as the molesting hands took this for free license to play in her pubic hair again while more fingers began rubbing her mound. Oooohh, that's,... so goooood,..."

The guy behind her was pinching her nipples a little roughly, squeezing her breasts and manhandling her while another hand reached underneath and found her anus.

"Ahh. Ahh. Ohhh. Ohhhhhh!" she hissed. "I suppose you're-(gasp!)-expecting me to give you head. Ooooh."

Meshac was almost all the way inside Janet now and the feeling was like nothing else as the pain started to abate a little, as the man in front sucked from her opening and played with her clit. A third stepped forward to take over the use of her breasts, slobbering all over them, licking and sucking everywhere, Victoria being too busy playing with male genetalia to watch her violation at the moment, too busy enjoying the hands all over her body.

And then Meshac was there, buried up inside Janet's ass as she stood quivering, trying to relax and keep from being overwhelmed by the feel of him in there, his naked hips pressed against her bare bottom. He slowly started caressing her hips again, moving and truly grinding her along with the music and she had no choice but to carefully go with him, the man between her legs never missing a beat. The young man who'd been handling her breasts began necking with her while squeezing her orbs, tugging at their nipples and it was all becoming too much rather quickly.

A thought flashed through her mind, a memory of Dr. McNeer's office and whether or not her current situation was some kind of cosmic justice for what they'd done to she and Laura.

And then there was the bugged bra still to deal with.

Her head flopped down and she saw the dick of the young man who busied himself with her breasts, pointing straight up as though it was a rocket straining for flight. It pressed against her hip and, in the building, dirty pleasure of her first anal experience, she took it in her hand, just holding it, feeling its firm girth before he started slowly pumping through her grip.

Meshac had begun slowly pumping too, breathing heavily as the man at her pussy held her lips apart so he could take his assault deeper and to her clitoris as well.

"Nnnaaaaaa! Ohhhhh, my fifi!"

That was when a plan of action concerning her bra burst upon her ever more compliant mindset. It was obvious as her pullover was being pulled over her head. She let out a long moan and grabbed at her bra, giving in to her sudden, filthy desires, trying to tear it from herself as if it were suddenly too uncomfortable.

"Ohhhhh! Help!" she pleaded.

The young man took Janet's plea for how it was meant and mildly jerked her upper body about a little as he forcefully removed the bugged bra. She held on to it as he tore it from her and after he was done, clutching it in her hand, arms held out slightly as the three men did what they would with her body. She took a quick look at Victoria's 'scene' to make sure nobody was looking.

Victoria herself wasn't looking, was far too busy for that now, as were her three molesters. She was on her knees and facing the back of the couch again, her belt on the floor, dress being completely removed as she made half hearted attempts to stop them, smiling and playfully scolding them. As she held her fingers over her nipples, one of them pulled her panties down, she reacting with only a politely horny smile while another climbed over the couch to sit on its back, naked with his legs spread expectantly in front of her.

Janet tossed the bra with an underhanded throw, hoping her experience as Pitcher on her high school's girls softball team wasn't a complete waste. It wasn't and, as it flew into the large entertainment unit, over the top of the large, widescreen television, she cried out in alarmed pleasure to cover any sound it might make as it flopped down into the darkness behind the set.

Nobody noticed.

"Ahhhhh! Ohhh-hhh!" she cried out again, this time in relief as well as pleasure as Meshac's big cock drove her closer to the orgasm that the man fingering and lapping at her spread fifi was also driving her to.

"Mmm.(smooch)Mmmmmm.(smerp)Ohhh." Victoria toned while kissing and licking the hard cock in front of her, playing around the head as she had with the others, allowing her fingers to experience the feel of its firm rim.

She was down to her garters and stockings, even her shoes on the floor. Her (fake) diamond necklace dangled over his balls as she enjoyed the feel of his helmet with her lips. Behind her, Claude and Jeffries were just shedding the last of their clothes.

She spread her knees and looked back, saying, "You two be good back there."

"I'mrealfuckin' good." Claude laughed, sitting beside her and skillfully slipping her over him, he underneath her.

"Oh, what-? Oh, Claude, no."

It was then that the man whose cock she'd been enjoying told her straight out, told her what she, in a way, wanted to hear at that point while Jeffries grabbed her ass in both hands.

"Why don' choo just shut the fuck up and suck my cock? We gonna use you two white bitchez like sheep and there ain't shit you're gonna do 'bout it."

In some sense, she was actually offended as she looked up at him, his meat in her hand. Strangely, however, when someone from behind put her sunhat back on her head, she obediently put his cockhead back in her mouth. An instant later, Claude thrust himself up inside her wet and ready snatch from underneath, pulling Victoria down by her garter belt with a groan from each of them.

Now it was her turn to feel the invasion of her anus as Jeffries' prick pressed for entry where only Reggie had gone before, even as Claude played with her tits while buried in her pussy to the hilt. Because of her personal, marital experience with this form of sex, Victoria was easier able to relax and was at the same time more conditioned to it, but never had she had three (including the one in her mouth) dicks inside of her at once.

"Mmmm! Ohmmmmm!" she cried, going down and taking as much length in her mouth as she could.

Janet's underwear was also now gone and she was being picked up by her thighs by the one who had been eating fifi. He handed her to Meshac while she squirmed and cried out, having gotten quite close to cumming until then. Meshac jerked her higher, to a more comfortable position on his cock and so that the other could slide his inside her pussy. They began bouncing her like that, both of them supporting her between them with her thighs spread, knees in the air.

Now that her ass fucking had turned into a wonderful, painfully satisfying experience for her, it, along with having fifi pounded at the same time, was almost beyond her ability to handle. Her brief, shrieking cries filled the room, even overwhelming Victoria's wailing.

Meshac was getting close himself, grunting each time he bounced her, enjoying her cries and the feel of her ass around his prick, feeling her fingers down there as she played with her clit. The heels of the white woman's shoes were soon pointing almost straight up, toes curling in her open tipped shoes and, as he watched some moments later, two of her garter straps let go. He came with a long, wavery string of curses, filling her tight ass with jism.

Janet felt this distinctly, heard Meshac behind her and knew what he'd done, the knowledge pushing her over the edge.

"Oh! Ohhh! My bum! Ohh-hh! OHHHHH! OHHHHHH! OH GOD! OH GOD! IIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!? IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!?"

They handled her like she was a rag doll, she limp and barely aware of having been moved to the couch after her mind blowing orgasm as they pushed her down to her back. She allowed them to arrange her as they pleased, playing with her nipples and making small, pleasured sounds, still in the afterglow. Her legs were spread and a cock entered her pussy as another was suddenly plugged into her open mouth.

"Mmmmmmm?(choke) Uhmmmm. Hmmmmmm."she crooned.

Stroking the big shaft with one hand, she sucked, feeling him with her tongue and still playing with one of her nipples, twisting and pinching while the one who was jerkily pumping her pussy played with the other. She then remembered Victoria and wondered if she were witnessing this complete surrender but, when she again looked, she saw that Victoria was too busy to notice anyway.

At that moment, Janet's neighbor was noticing too late the way the rude man's cock began to throb in her mouth. The double fucking she was receiving tended to blot out many details of the rest of her world as she knelt there between his legs, enthusiastically sucking his pole. He filled her mouth, holding her by the hair at the top of her head and fucking her lips as she received him amidst her howls of desperate delight. She was forced to swallow some of his seed, more leaking from the corners of her mouth as her eyes rolled back.

Then Claude's cock seemed to burst inside her canal, squirting her cervix over and over as she kept sucking the spent cock in her mouth.

"Ohh, fuck! Fuckin bitch isbad!"its owner commented.

"AHHHH-HHH! Fuck me! AHHHHHH!" she replied, taking him out of her mouth to cry this out before licking him clean.

They kept pounding, ramming her face into his crotch as they did, Victoria moving in the ungainly rhythm while Claude was still there, working her ever closer, but in vain. He slipped out of her, then out from underneath her. Jeffries withdrew from her ass and turned her around, pushing her back down on the couch and dragging her ass to the edge of the seat cushion by her knees, she slouching in the seat and looking up at him. She spread her legs and he pushed them back as far as they would go, her feet almost at either side of her head, so that her pelvis was rotated up. Back inside her ass he dove, warm jism leaking from her opening as she played with her clit, yelping and wailing as he piled into her again and again.

She soon came, oblivious to circumstance, or surroundings, calling out wordlessly over and over in a rough voice that spoke of total satisfaction as she fingered herself with blissful intensity. Jeffries kept hammering throughout her event, his own deep grunts turning to insistent moans, then excited groans and, when he pulled out and came over her breasts and belly, she never stopped fingering herself, writhing under his squirting contribution to her sexual history.

Janet, head between two strong, black thighs, face upturned and mouth full of cock meat, was also approaching orgasm again. She loved the feel of her ankles being held fast, spreading her legs so she could be taken without resistance. She lovingly sucked, stroking with one hand, massaging the young man's balls with the other while her breasts joggled heavily back and forth with each impact to her bared crotch. In a crazy sense, she wished everyone she knew could see her like this, everyone except her husband.

When the cock was suddenly removed from her mouth, she left her lips parted as he came on them, her chin and in her mouth. She helped to pump it all out of him, freezing when she reached her own climax, tensing her entire body, clamping down on the hard rod inside her which only increased the wonderfully overwhelming, explosive sensations that she never wanted to end.

The man between her legs rushed to her side to insert himself into her mouth, groaning an easily read signal. For the first time, she tasted her own essence, took it back from him with her lips and tongue before reaching one arm around him and placing her hand at the bottom of his well toned ass. Looking him lustfully in the eyes, she removed him from her mouth and jerked him off in her face.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

They were dropped down town by Meshac and Claude after being told that whereverEsther's Estheticswas, it wasn't in their part of town. They drove off in good spirits, leaving Janet and Victoria looking at one another with expressions of relief mixed with satisfaction on the neon lit sidewalk.

Janet gathered the sweater closer around her braless chest, acutely aware that her panties were also missing, as were Victoria's.

"That was,...", Janet tried.

"Well, it was what it was." Victoria determined.

"Imagine how poor Dr. McNeer must be feeling right now." Janet offered thoughtfully."

"Yeah, well I've got a feeling she may not be quite as bothered as we might assume. Anyway, it doesn't help to think about it."

"I liked what they did to me.", Janet admitted, looking down in excited shame at the sidewalk. "Even when he was first putting his cock in my bum, it turned me on in some,... unclean way."

"Mmmmm.", Victoria answered, smiling a little at how it tickled when they played in her pubic hair. "I know. I just loved it when he called me a bitch and told me to shut up and suck his cock."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers