The Payment Plan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

After some moments of gently working the large vibrator almost half way into Victoria as she squirmed and gasped, Winona instructed, "Take it out and put it in your mouth, Patricia."

The Cook froze, her surprised face going right to Winona.

"Get a lot of saliva on it so it goes better."

She withdrew it and beheld the thing, already wet with the brunette's juices. Her eyes blinked a few times in indecision before she slowly put it to her mouth, first putting just the tip in, as if taste-testing some dish she'd prepared before closing her eyes and shoving it in further.

"That's it. Make it nice and runny wet." Winona encouraged while the three women observed, almost entranced by this. "Alright, now try it."

There was no doubt that it worked a lot better that way. Victoria moaned quietly as Patricia slid it all the way in, careful not to touch Victoria's pussy, even though she had its taste in her mouth.

After this was done, it was Janet's turn. As she had with Victoria, Winona pulled the soccer mom to a reclining position against her as Patricia spread her legs, hands not trembling so much now.

"This time," Winona said, "wet the dildo first, and make her wet too. Play with her pussy while you wet the dildo."

Finally, Patricia felt the flush. This was getting heavy and she wondered if it wouldn't be a good idea to set some limits as she put the fresh dildo into her mouth. She moved it in and out, allowing her saliva to work up around it as she hesitantly stroked Janet's hot, moist lips with a finger, then two.

"Ummm.", Janet sighed in Winona's arms, her thighs trembling for a second.

"Put your fingers right inside her, honeybunch. ..... Yes."

"Ohh!"

"Yessss."

Patricia, experienced Cook, wife and mother of three was suddenly surprised to find that she was becoming turned on by this.

"That should do it, I think." Winona decided a moment later. "Let's put that inside of her now, hmm?"

She took it out of her mouth and worked it into the gasping woman faster than she had Victoria.

"Fuck her with it a little."

She did, slowly pulling it out, then pushing it in, working up a slow rhythm, hearing the wet, squishy sounds of its repeated passage as Janet softly moaned.

"Now put it in your mouth."

She pulled it out, her hands trembling again, face still flushed, and put it inside her mouth, looking at Janet as she stared back, breathing heavily and playing with one of her nipples.

"Keep doing that, suck it all off and wet it again." Winona told her in a gentle voice. "Doesn't it taste good?"

Patricia's wide, brown eyes flashed to Winona before the 'big girl' shrugged and nodded a little. She finished cleaning and rewetting it, then put it back inside Janet.

"Darling, tell me,... have you ever sucked a clitoris before?", Madeline innocently asked.

Patricia shook her head.

"Oh. Well, I should think that this is your opportunity to do that, no?"

Unaware of the string of saliva on her chin, she looked at Madeline, then Janet, then the expectant blonde's swollen clit.

Go ahead, Patricia." Winona encouraged further. "It's just a clit and nobody will find out. Lick it and see how it tastes. I bet you'll like it."

For an instant, Victoria was sure the pretty Cook would refuse, surprised and relieved when she began slowly leaning forward, bringing her mouth to Janet's nub. Her tongue appeared and hesitantly poked around, soon licking the intended target of its attentions. Janet jumped against Winona, quite turned on and gasping out loud again.

Patricia closed her eyes and licked again, moving her tongue around the organ as she figured she was supposed to, letting her saliva wet Janet there as well.

"Ohhh, yes." Winona enthused. Now suck on it, honeybunch."

"Ohh! Ohh!" Janet yelped urgently as Patricia sucked her clit past her lips.

After a few minutes of this, Patricia adjusted to what she was doing, in a sense, not even minding it overly much. Winona was right, itwasjust a clit and, truth be told, she doubted she'd want to stop any of these women if they wanted to suck hers just then. She'd never had the slightest leanings toward women and was quite surprised at how turned on this was making her as she felt her nipples erecting and the old familiar feeling that her ass was full of lead bricks beginning to creep up on her.

"Now suck Victoria's clit." Winona told her.

She moved back to Victoria, looked at her with an uncertain, confused smile and began slowly licking her clit as she had Janet's.

"You are distracting me.", Madeline laughed, trying to keep her eyes on her laptop and the dildo programs as Victoria yelped like Janet did to the Cook's tongue.

Patricia gently, almost absent mindedly held Victoria's thighs open with her palms, fingers curled in loose fists above them as she sucked, massaging her clit with her tongue in the process and breathing in the heady aroma of the athletic and attractive brunette.

"(slurp)Mmm.", Patricia absently expressed, pushing Victoria's legs further apart.

Both the vibrators came on, startling all four women. After the initial screams, Winona laughed, Patricia almost grudgingly joining her while Janet and Victoria tensed all over, pushing their pelvises out and groaning their very surprised, halting laughter.

Madeline was also giggling as she turned the speed down, watching the two women relax a little, rolling their hips.

"Patricia, darling, unbutton your shirt." she advised, still smiling, but with a tone that suggested she should have done that a long time ago. "Show us these big tits."

"Uhh,... Oh,...", Patricia said, looking around at them with an outright smile now, but still nervous.

She began unbuttoning, though, slowly opening the shirt and showing off her chest behind a white bra."

"Get them out, Patricia." Winona seconded.

"I will suck your puss-puss so nice." the sexy little blonde teasingly promised.

The offer hit Patricia's senses like a bus. To have this young, attractive little thing do that for her,... She reached into one of the cups, pulling it down at the same time to let it slowly spill out before going on to the next.

"Get up on the bed and let Janet and Victoria suck on them." Winona said.

She mounted the bed between them, the two neighbors getting closer together as the vibrators hummed almost unheard inside them. Madeline also came closer so she could see better as Winona grabbed Patricia's left nipple and pinched it. It squirted small streams of milk on Victoria's thigh as Patricia shuddered to the sudden tweak, her nipples always having been sensitive. At the same time, she realized that, in the excitement of the moment, she'd forgotten about her current condition until this surprising display.

"Uhh,... Yeah, I- I forgot, I just,... my third, um, child. I'm still,... Sorry.(ahem)"

"Oh, Siii." Madeline sighed, also on the bed now and on her knees.

The blonde Italian grabbed the nipple and tweaked it a few times, flinching in pleasured surprise as each stream hit her chest and dribbled down to the gold micro thong.

"Oh-h,...!" Madeline smiled as Victoria clamped her lips on Patricia's other nipple, grabbing the boob and holding it in her gently squeezing grip.

Trickles of milk soon leaked from around her lips and down Patricia's cleavage and the outside of her voluminous tit. She looked to see Madeline copying Victoria, spraying her face first in doing so as Winona reached around and began unbuttoning her long, black skirt at the back. Her skin broke out in goose bumps, her flush renewed while the sensations racing from her nipples to her muff were cranking her up nicely, her ass feeling heavier than ever. Janet started nibbling on her ears and, as the four women fell on her, she felt her skirt falling over her hips, panties following.

Madeline helped these articles of clothing right off her, then her shirt before she got on her back to make good on her promise with gusto. Patricia spread her legs and looked down to see this, but couldn't see past the suckling Victoria and now Winona at her other breast. Victoria held the breast up to Patricia, gently guiding her startled mouth to her own nipple by the back of her head.

The Cook was crooning in a high tone now as Madeline expertly cleaned her lips and clit with her tongue, smooching, sucking and finally fingering her to short, halting cries. She put her nipple in her mouth and nibbled on it, tweaking with her fingers and feeling the milk spray into her mouth, but she soon found Janet there at the same nipple.

Sharing it with her, both of them spilling it down Patricia's chest and belly, she felt an orgasm building as Madeline's pinky finger pressed at her anus. She suddenly realized that she was losing herself in these moments, also realizing that she would be earning every cent of that gratuity, the hard way, she hoped.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers