The Peaburgs: Anal Kitchen Wife

Story Info
Herbie enjoys family dinner; Peaburg style.
1.1k words
3.82
80.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herbie looked into the kitchen, he saw his three daughters sat around the table, eating their identical bowls of tomato soup. It was a hot summers day in Gunxville, and the Peaburgs rarely wore much clothing at this time of year. His 20 year old daughter Fiona wore a stringy back vest and lacy black panties and his 19 year old daughter Annie wore only her frilly white underwear. The two of them were sat facing in the opposite direction, and hadn't noticed him yet. His wife Lindy stood near the stove with her back to him, her long jet-black hair in curlers. Her wonderful bare ass curved out from between the folds of her white apron, she clearly wasn't wearing anything underneath. As he ducked under the doorframe and crept into the room, his youngest daughter Shelly looked up at him and grinned with wonder. Herbie put his finger over his lips, signalling for her to keep quiet. As always, she looked confused but did what she was told.

Herbie crept past his daughters and moved up behind his wife, who was still oblivious to his presence. In one quick movement, he wrapped his giant hands around the tanned flesh of the back of her thighs, and hauled her off her feet. "Oh!" she exclaimed, automatically wrapping her arms around his thick neck to keep herself from falling forward, "Oh Herbie, I didn't see you." With one hand still holding Lindy up, Herbie used the other hand to untie the strings that fastened her apron, and flung it to the floor. Upon seeing Lindy's superb naked body exposed to all the room, Shelly began to snigger coyly, while Annie looked on smiling and Fiona stared at them both enthusiastically. Lindy had the kind of look on her face that was half excitement and half terror, "Oh gosh, Herbie. What are you...?" Lindy stopped, there was no need to ask what he was doing; he was going to fuck her stupid when she least expected it, just like he did nearly every day. With his free hand, he pulled off his dirty, tight, white boxer shorts and let them fall around his knees. Lindy –who was a lot smaller than Herbie- managed to wrap her long, majestic legs around his tree-trunk thighs, her spine curved backwards over his huge, round gut. His huge, grotesque purple-white cock poked out from between her legs.

Her carried her towards his seat at the head of the table, and tossed her naked body chest-first on the middle of the table, between the bowls of tomato soup. His three daughters continued eating their soup, enjoying the dinnertime entertainment their parents were putting on. Lindy clambered onto her hands and knees, like an animal waiting to be mounted. Herbie rested his cock along the crack of her ass, he then leant forward and grabbed her magnificent colossal breasts, rubbing his chubby fingers around her wide, dark red aureole. Lindy began to breathe deeper, as waves of anticipation jolted through her body. Teasing, he moved the head of his cock along the opening of her pussy, rubbing it back and forth. The anticipation soon got too much for Lindy, "Just...just..." she stammered incoherently, "just push it in." Herbie smiled, baring his giant misshapen yellow teeth.

He bound his hands around her curvy, narrow waist, and in one swoop he pulled his hips backwards and then shoved his thick, jagged cock forwards, deep into her dripping womanhood. Lindy yapped with shrill delight, as each deep stroke brought her closer to climax. She breathed, howling humid summer air from her diamond-shaped mouth, her long swan-like neck pointed upwards. As she was ridden from behind, she pleaded from the deepest recesses of her throat, "Urgggh god, please don't stop, pleeeease don't stop."

Shelly looked on with confusion in her vacuous oval eyes, "what he doing to mama?" she asked.

"He's making love to her" Annie explained, Fiona sneered and sniggered at Annie.

Suddenly, Lindy gave up trying to lift herself up, and lets her arms fall forward, sending her upper body crashing back towards the table. Her face pressed against the wooden surface, as her screams became so inaudibly high-pitched that she had to be reaching the peak of pleasure. Herbie quickly pulled out, leaving her collapsed figure panting and desperate.

"What...?' she mumbled, unable to understand. Herbie spread her lengthy, ample thighs, and once again, he arched his hips back. But this time, he thrust his thick length deep into her rigid ass. "Argggh!," this time Lindy yelped with pain, her soft, thin, open face screwed up in agony. "Not in front of the girls" she slurred, as some pointless attempt to make him stop. Herbie took no notice. "Arrrggh, oh it hurts" she garbled weakly, as he plunged in and out of her unbearably tight grip.

"Go daddy, fuck her ass" said Fiona, watching closely.

"Hush Fiona, it's a beautiful thing," said wide-eyed Annie, patting her own heavily pregnant stomach with foolish delight.

Herbie gripped at Lindy's hair, tugging at her curlers as he rode her ass, until eventually they fell out of her hair, letting her wavy dark locks drop around her head and down onto the table, stuck fast with sweat to side of her face.

"Where's my cock?" roared Herbie "Where is my cock?"

"Oh god" Lindy grunted, "It's in my ass!" By now, Lindy had begun to thump the table in despair, sending a bowl of still-hot tomato soup covering Fiona and spilling onto the table.

"God Damn!" yelled Fiona angrily, standing up and letting her thin, soup-covered body drip onto the floor, "It's all over me!."

Herbie paid no attention to his daughter, as he could feel that he was ready to explode at any moment. He pulled out of his Lindy's ass, and quickly moved to the other end of the table. He grabbed his cock in his hand, and pointed it towards his wife. "Honey" he said, pulling her head up from the table by her hair.

She looked up at him, breathless from her anal pummelling, "Wha...?" While her mouth was still open, Herbie thrust his bulging cock down her mouth, sending jets of rancid cum deep down into the throat of his thirty-three year old wife. He roared with untamed passion, furrowing his thick, wild eyebrows. She gagged and spluttered on his rotten load, but still swallowed it all, cleaning his ragged cock dry. Herbie moved away from his wife, who collapsed onto the table, too weary and wounded to move.

He turned to Fiona, "Baby bitch" he said with a wide, spuming smile "You look a real goddamn mess, how about you and me get cleaned up?" A wicked smile broke out across Fiona's fat, pink lips, and the two of them made their way towards the shower.

"Wow!" said Shelly, failing to take in all that had just happened.

Annie looked at her with a white, tooth-filled smile, "I know."

Feedback welcome. The Peaburgs will return.