The Pecking Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Karen stayed there trying to somehow get the door open as The Beautiful People continue to strike her before heartbroken and defeated she laid down and allowed Angelina and Velvet to continue beating her. And then with a final burst of energy she got up and charged The Beautiful People, who sidestepped her attack with ease, pushed Karen face first back down to the ground and continue beating her.

Finally Karen screamed, "STOP!"

And then the most amazing thing happened, they did.

The Beautiful People stopped whipping Karen and just left her lying there for a while until Karen summoned up the courage to turn around and look at her tormentors.

"Are you willing to do anything and everything we say now bitch?" Angelina asked.

Karen wanted to refuse, to spit in their faces and keep fighting back, but Angelina and Velvet were just too cruel and Karen feared what they would do to her if she continued to disobey them so she nodded her head meekly.

"Good... get on your knees, face down, ass up." Angelina ordered.

Karen slowly, reluctantly obeyed, her mind fearful of what they were going to do to her, although she had a pretty good guess and unfortunately she guessed right.

The first sting from one of the belts caused Karen to cry out as loudly as she could with her sore from screaming throat and the next few hard belts shots cause her to fall onto her stomach again.

"Ass up bitch!" Velvet screamed, smacking Karen's ass harder with the belt.

Karen was soon crying again however she was helpless to do anything but obey in the hopes that if she did what she was told The Beautiful People would go easy on her. For the first time that night she was lucky in that The Beautiful People did in fact go a little easier on her when she got back into position, but not by much, and only because Velvet and Angelina had plans which involved Karen wanting to do what she was told, and to eventually do it without question.

As far as The Beautiful People were concerned Karen was going to be their little bitch for the night and her training had only just begun. They had a lot of work to do before their pet for the night was housebroken. Luckily The Beautiful People were more than willing to give Karen some helpful tips on how to be the perfect submissive bitch.

"Arch your back." Angelina commanded, as she delivered a particularly sharp blow to Karen's back.

Karen did as she was told and the whipping continued.

"Stick out your ass more." Velvet ordered.

Shame flowing through her Karen did as instructed.

"Good, now wiggle your ass." Velvet demanded, "Wiggle it like you have a tale."

Her cheeks now burning with shame Karen once again did as she was asked, fearing the consequences if she didn't. Both The Beautiful People laughed at Karen's misfortunes as she wiggled her ass.

"That's it, wiggle that ass like the little bitch that you are." Angelina laughed.

"Yeah, like a bitch." Velvet also laughed, before a thought occurred to her and she whispered into Angelina's ear.

Angelina smiled at her BBF/girlfriend to show she liked the idea before turning her attention back to Karen.

"Get on all fours." Angelina commanded, Karen struggling to do as she was told in her beaten state, "Now crawl... I said crawl bitch!"

Karen cried out again as the metal belt hit her extra hard, punishing her for not being quicker off the mark when obeying The Beautiful People. Unsure where she should crawl to Karen just started crawling around the room, The Beautiful People following her and whipping her every step of the way.

"That's it, crawl like the bitch you are." Angelina taunted, "Now bark, bark for us like a bitch!"

Fresh tears fell from Karen's eyes as she gave up what little left she had of her dignity and began barking weakly as she crawled round on the floor like an animal.

"Louder!" Velvet ordered as she slapped Karen's ass extra hard with her belt.

Disgusted with herself Karen began to bark louder, even adding in other dog noises in an attempt to please her tormentors in the hopes that they would go easy on her.

"Now nay like a horse." Angelina demanded with another hard whip.

Without needing to be told twice Karen switched from imitating a dog imitating a horse, and adding other horse noises as she continued crawling around the hotel room suite.

"I've got one." Velvet said, like this wasn't her plan all along, "Squeal like a fucking pig!"

And Karen squealed alright, she squealed her heart out. Her dignity was gone, her self-respect broken and lying in pieces all over the floor. All that was left of her now was a broken woman desperate to please her tormentors in the hopes that they would be gentle with her. Karen didn't even dare to hope this would be ever over anymore. That hope was gone and the only small hope she had left was that The Beautiful People would have mercy on her.

Unfortunately for Karen The Beautiful People had no intention of showing her any mercy. They beat her relentlessly, over and over, as they made her crawl around the room making various different animal sounds until her body collapsed from both physical and mental exhaustion, what was left of Karen Angle lying facedown in the carpet, weeping hysterically.

It was a long time before Karen even realised The Beautiful People had stopped whipping her. Her body ached all over to the point where she mistook the throbbing coming from different areas of her body as fresh beatings, but they weren't.

The room fell silent except for Karen's cries which sounded deafening in the silence even though they were by far the softest of the night.

When enough strength had returned to her body Karen summoned the courage to look up at the two women who had reduced her to this whimpering mess.

The Beautiful People were just standing there staring at her intently.

Finally Angelina said, "So, are you still willing to do anything and everything we say?"

Karen blinked, tears still running from her eyes, and nodded.

The Beautiful People smiled wickedly.

Angelina Love and Velvet Sky had gotten the high and mighty Karen Angle to be nothing more than a little crying mess. The feeling they got, the rush they got, was great. Still, it is nothing compared to what they will have Karen do next. With grins on both their faces, The Beautiful People made their way over to the bed, took off their shoes and sat down with their legs crossed. They looked at Karen Angle and motioned for her to crawl to their feet.

"Kiss our feet!" Angelina commanded. Karen lowered her head and started to kiss up and down the feet of Angelina Love and Velvet Sky. She went from laying pecks on their feet to slobbering all over them, licking up and down and in between their toes. As she worshiped the feet of The Beautiful People, Karen's only mindset was to please her tormentors in hopes that she wouldn't be harmed any further.

"Look at this bitch!" Velvet exclaimed, "Does someone have a foot fetish Karen?" Karen nodded her head yes in response, not caring whether or not she did have a fetish. "Let's see you work my pussy over instead," Velvet commanded.

"No Wait!" Angelina said interrupting, "She has to earn the right to eat us out. Why don't you start by undressing us, then by sucking on our tits."

"We love it when our tits get sucked."

"What are you waiting for you fucking bitch? Didn't you hear Velvet? We want you to suck our nipples! Do it!" Angelina screamed, slapping Karen across the face. Karen got up and helped The Beautiful People take off all their clothes, even being made to take off their bras and panties. After she had finished Karen was forced back onto the floor by, the now naked, Angelina and Velvet. Karen stayed on her knees but was upright as Angelina cupped her face before sending it into Velvet's breasts. Karen quickly put her left nipple in her mouth, while fondling Velvet's and Angelina's right nipples respectfully and obediently. Velvet's head went back as she softly moaned. Angelina, on the other hand, had gotten off the bed and let Velvet get all of Karen's attention. She then went behind Karen and grabbed her belt.

"Oh that's how you suck... I bet you sucked Kurt's dick just like this, because that's all you're good for." Velvet said, mocking Karen. "You suck at everything but sucking, and it doesn't matter what it is right? Right?"

"Answer her question you sorry excuse of a woman!" Angelina said, whipping Karen's sore ass. On contact, Karen popped Velvet's nipple out of her mouth and let out a yes in a desperate cry.

"Did I say you could stop?" Velvet asked, "You'll never learn. It's called multitasking you dumb bimbo." Velvet smacked Karen's forehead before taking her by the hair and forcing her back into her chest. Karen continued to lick and suck on Velvet's breasts. Angelina randomly whipped Karen's ass, causing her to whimper while pleasuring Velvet. "Mmm, it doesn't matter if its dick, tits, ass, or pussy, you'd suck anything to get what you need, right bitch?" Karen replied with a Mm Hm. After Velvet's nipples became erect, she threw Karen off of her, causing her head to land at the feet of Angelina, who whipped her breast again, causing Karen to cry out again.

"You missed me, didn't you?" Angelina said, holding up her belt as if she was going to take another shot at Karen. Karen's head shook frantically, up and down, doing anything she could to not get whipped again. Angelina smirked and grabbed Karen by the hair to force her onto her knees again. She then dragged Karen by the hair until they were in front of the bed again. Sitting down, Angelina pulled Karen up with her, and forced her head into her breasts.

"Yeah, suck Angelina's tits," Velvet said excitedly.

Karen worked over Angelina's rack. She licked around the nipple, pushed her breasts together, groped and caressed her breasts, and switched off on the nipples she sucked on. Angelina loved the site of Karen Angle, doing anything to make her happy, because she told her to. They should have thought of this sooner, but now, she wanted Karen to lose all self-respect. Angelina motioned to Velvet to check out Karen's pussy, and a wicked smile came across her face and one came across Angelina's face following that.

"Wow Karen, I didn't know you loved our tits so much," Velvet said. "You may think you're only doing this to get out of here, but it looks like you are enjoying it from where I am!"

"Ha, this bitch really is a whore!" Angelina responded. "Well, tonight you're our whore, our bitch, and we're doing whatever we want with you whether you like it or not!"

Velvet Sky then sits back down on the bed and spreads her legs, signaling to her BFF/girlfriend that she wants Karen to eat her out. Angelina then pulls Karen away, by the hair, from her erect nipples, and throws her back onto the floor. Karen looks up and sees Velvet with her legs spread and she crawls up to Velvet's pussy.

Angelina looks down at Karen and then looks at her own erect nipples. "You know Karen, Velvet was right, you just love to suck. It doesn't matter if its dick, tits, ass, or pussy, you'd suck on it!" Angelina asked in a demanding tone. Karen looked over to Angelina and nodded her head in fear. "Good, cause right now, you haven't earned the privilege to eat out Velvet. You have to do more." Angelina motioned to her best friend/girlfriend to turn around. Velvet understood completely and grinned from ear to ear. She then turned around and stuck her ass out. "You see Karen, if you want to eat out Velvet's pussy, then you have to eat out her asshole first, and if you want to get out without any serious damage to your health, then you'd want to eat out Velvet's pussy."

"The same goes for Angelina, you stupid cunt!"

"What the fuck are you waiting for, put your slutty tongue up her ass!" Angelina commanded.

"I'm waiting mmmmmmm...oh yeah you bitch!" Velvet moaned. Karen had her face planted in Velvet's butt cheeks, sliding her tongue in and out of the asshole in front of her face. Angelina smirked at the site in front of her. There was Karen, degrading herself by eating out her special friend's ass, and doing a good job too. Velvet was gripping the covers of the bed as her head went back with her eyes shut. The feeling of Karen's tongue swirling around in her asshole was incredible, and the fact that it was the formerly high and now not so mighty Karen Angle, made the rimjob even better. Angelina crawled onto the bed next to her BFF/girlfriend and laid down next to her. The Beautiful People then engaged in a beautiful kiss between themselves. Velvet randomly moaned into her best friend's mouth, as their tongues swirled around in each other's mouths, as Karen's tongue swirled around in Velvet's ass. Soon Velvet could not continue their kiss as Karen's tongue worked over her asshole to the point where her moans were loud and continuous.

"Yes! Oh you dirty fucking slut! You give a rim job like a pro!" Velvet moaned. Angelina moved down to the edge of the bed and bent her ass over it right next to Velvet's. Suddenly, Velvet backed her ass up, causing Karen's tongue to go even deeper into her ass. Karen was making slurping and slobbering noises as she did as she was told.

"Alright, my turn, eat my ass out bitch! Get your tongue in my ass hole!" Angelina commanded after a few long minutes of Karen licking and sucking Velvet's ass hole had passed.

"You heard her bitch, go stick your tongue in Angelina's ass hole!" Velvet added.

Karen softly whimpered pathetically, but did as she was told and moved so that she was behind Angelina's ass. Without warning, Angelina reached back and grabbed Karen by the hair again, and stuffed Karen's face into her awaiting ass.

"I said get your tongue in my ass hole bitch!" Angelina yelled as she pushed Karen's face into her ass.

Once again, Karen stuck her tongue up another woman's ass, but this time, she felt the pressure of Angelina's hand pushing her forwards, and the pressure of Angelina's ass sticking out more. With this, her tongue went far up Angelina's ass. She rolled it, circled it, and swirled it, in and around Angelina's asshole, causing her tormentor to moan softly.

"Oh, you were right babe, this bitch in my ass knows what she's doing," Angelina said to Velvet, "She really wants to pleasure our pussies, but I like having her tongue where it is for now. You hear that Karen? Keep your fucking tongue in my ass until I say so. Yeah, that's the shit I like, you really do seem like a pro at this. Fucking lick my asshole until you can't remember what your name is! Fucking lick my asshole until you can't get the taste out of your mouth! Fucking lick my asshole until..." Angelina's rant was cut off by Velvet's lips pressing onto hers. The fire in Angelina's voice was a total turn on for Velvet, and she needed to kiss her best friend/girlfriend to get that fire of hers working with her tongue. Breaking the kiss, Angelina looked back at Karen, "I bet you're enjoying this, aren't you bitch?" Karen's head bobbed up and down with her tongue still up Angelina's ass. "That's what I thought. Well, we like the fact that you would do anything to pleasure us. And since that tongue of your feels so good up our asses, I think you've earned the privilege to eat out our pussies. But just to be certain, go back to licking Velvet's asshole, do that for 10 minutes, and then lick my asshole again for 10 minutes. Then go back to Velvet's for nine, then mine for nine, then Velvet's for 8, then mine for 8, and so on, until you reach 1, you got that whore?"

Karen again bobbed her head up and down on Angelina's asshole before slowly removing her tongue. She then advanced to Velvet's ass and did as Angelina told her to do. She was determined to complete the process that she was commanded to do, for her sake, if she didn't, then she couldn't imagine the pain The Beautiful People would put her through. After almost two hours of eating out assholes, The Beautiful People pried her tongue out of their asses. The Beautiful People loved the site of Karen inside their asses, but their pussies were begging for a slut to make them cum. Their wetness and horniness could not be denied any further, and they had to admit, Karen really did earn the right to touch their pussies. With two devilish grins on their faces, The Beautiful People turned over and looked at Karen with a piercing stare.

There was a long moment where Karen just knelt on the floor in front of The Beautiful People, staring up at them and doing nothing.

"What are you waiting for you dumb bitch? Get to work!" Angelina snapped impatiently.

"Yeah, get your tongue in our cunts you stupid whore!" Velvet spat.

Karen looked from one woman to the other, trying to figure out who she should lick first, terrified whichever choice she made would be the wrong one, but at the same time too afraid to go for to long without obeying her tormentors. So making a choice Karen dived face first towards Velvet's pussy, even opening her mouth in preparation to wrap her lips around the blonde's cunt and shove her tongue deep into her however before she could get the chance Karen was stopped by a hand which came out of nowhere to grab her hair.

"Wait." Velvet commanded, before turning to her bestie/girlfriend, "Do you want her mouth first?"

"Awww, that's sweet of you," Angelina said, smiling one of her honest and genuine smiles which she reserved only for Velvet, "But I wanna see that whore eat you out first."

"Fine by me." Velvet said, before turning back to Karen, "You hear that Karen? You get to eat me out first. Aren't you happy about that?"

Karen nodded her head up and down as best she could with Velvet holding her hair.

"Yes you are aren't you, you fucking whore! But first, I want you to kiss your way up my inner thighs, from here, all the way to here." Velvet commanded, showing caring where she wanted her to kiss, "Start on the right leg, then moved to the left, then go back and forth until I tell you to stop."

Karen did as she was instructed, slowly running her lips over Velvet's inner thighs, gently at first before her eagerness to keep The Beautiful People happy caused her to slobber all over Velvet's thigh which was something neither blonde appreciated.

"Ewww, gross, bad bitch." Velvet exclaimed, smacking Karen around the head, "I said kiss my thighs not slobber on them like some disgusting pig. Clean that up, clean that up right now!"

"Yeah, clean up your mess you disgusting pig." Angelina chimed in.

Following the instructions as best she could Karen sucked up all of her slobber before returning to her previous work, gently as possible worshipping Velvet's inner thighs with her mouth, over, and over again for what felt like an eternity.

The really fucked up thing was that Karen found herself actually wanting to eat Velvet's pussy. She hated herself for wanting it but she couldn't deny the truth. Her own pussy had been dripping since the spanking and being forced to worship Angelina's and Velvet's asses had only made her want their pussies more, as had all the verbal abuse she had taken.

Every time Karen kissed her way down Velvet's thighs she would find herself unable to tear her eyes away from the other woman's cunt, her mouth watering at the site, her mind imagining for the first time what another woman's pussy would taste like. In addition to the site was the smell which Karen just couldn't help but find intoxicating. All in all she wanted Velvet's pussy, and God dammit she had earned it, she had ate Angelina's and Velvet's asses for literally hours so why were The Beautiful People denying her their pussies? It just wasn't fair.

Luckily for Karen as much as Velvet enjoyed the feeling of another woman's lips on her thighs and the anticipation of those lips on her pussy the blonde much preferred to actually feel a woman's lips on her pussy and she had had enough of this foreplay shit.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers