The Penetration of Little One

Story Info
One of his submissive's adventures.
1.1k words
3.83
43.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written for Little One early in our relationship. It remains one of her favorite stories.

*

I was going to say "Close your eyes and imagine this," but then you wouldn't be able to read... So just imagine this.

An hour or so has passed since I put you on the table. At least you feel like it has been that long, but the blindfold has kept you from following events around you. The earplugs have kept you from hearing when I walked up to you and checked your pussy. You make a few noises every now and then, but I can't hear them unless I'm right next to you. That ball gag I made is working perfectly. Your pussy is soo wet, I'm thinking about getting a lick, but I want you to stew a bit longer. I have all night to play and the first orgasm you have tonight will be a special one. You have asked for this and it took me a little bit to be able to handle it, but I want more than anything to make you cum like you never have before, so I set this up.

You don't realize it has gotten fully dark. You are tied to the picnic table. Your ankles are on ropes, but they have snap hooks on them so I can move you around. Currently your hands are over your head, but soon they will be behind you in cuffs, my handcuffs, that I have wanted to put on you since the first time I met you. There is a rope across your body to keep you from lifting your hips. My friend and I have been tweaking your tits as we pass by, and sliding a finger or two into you. He wanted to get you off, but I explained to him that tonight you will get off when I say and not before.

We have finally gotten everything set up, and it is time for the first round. I untie one hand, put the cuff on your wrist, and then untie the other hand. I sit you up and twist your arms behind you, and close the other cuff on your wrist. I untie the rope around your waist and the ropes on your knees and unclip your ankles. I clip your ankles to a spreader bar about four feet long, I won't have you controlling access to your pussy. That is up to me tonight. I stand you up with your back to the bench on the table, then I sit down and easily walk you backwards till you are in the right position. Then using the pressure of my hands, I guide you down till I am buried in that glorious wet snatch of yours, I only take a few strokes to get my dick covered in your juices. Then I lift you a bit and let you slide your ass down over my dick. OH GOD, you are so HOT! I'm glad I wasted a load earlier just looking at you tied up, I won't cum for a LONG time now. With my dick in your ass, you are starting to move and moan, and I respond by lifting your legs so that your back is against my chest and your legs are up in the air.

You still haven't figured out there are two of us and you are about to get the biggest surprise I ever gave you. With your legs up like this, I am buried in your ass to the hilt, and your pussy is out in the breeze, waiting for my friend. I look over to him, and he is standing ready, his black dick is throbbing in his hand and I give him the nod. I had explained to him earlier that you will be wetter than anything he ever fucked before and after dipping his fingers in you earlier he agreed. I told him when I nodded to walk up and bury his dick in your pussy when I hit the bottom of my stroke. That way you would be slam full of dick in an instant, he is a nice guy and I had to explain that you were my little cum slut tonight and this is the way you want it. HARD. He was difficult to convince so I know I'm gonna have to encourage him as the night goes on, but I think when he sees you react, that you will get the double dicking you want.

At my nod he walks up, still not touching you, I drop you onto my dick, and in an instant he spits on his head and drives into you. When he hits your lips, you start bucking and making all kinds of neat noises behind your gag, and I want to hear it, so I reach up and unsnap it, you spit it out and a stream of unintelligible noises spews from your mouth, I grin at my buddy and we commence to fucking you, trying to keep pace with each other, then intentionally getting out of sync. You still haven't said anything in English, but I can tell from the muscle tension in your body and the veins in your neck that one HELL of an orgasm is coming. You make a few little mewling noises and then scream so loud I have to cover your mouth so the locals won't call the cops.

We keep pounding into you, your breathing is erratic, and I see your whole chest is bright red with the strain you put on yourself when you cum. I'm getting close myself and I look to my buddy and see his eyes are rolling, I tap him on the shoulder and we both pull out, I stand you up and force you to your knees, with my hand tangled in your hair I pull your face up and we both unload in your mouth and all over your face. Round one is over and you have a Texas sized smile on your face when I remove your blindfold and earplugs. I leave the cuffs on, but move them to the front so you can have a cigarette, and unclip your ankles from the spreader bar. My buddy and I get dressed, but I have put your clothes away, you will remain naked and at our disposal for the night.

Epilogue: Late the next morning, I hear you whisper when you think I am asleep. "Goodnight, I love you, Master." I fall asleep thinking, "That'll do Little One, that'll do."