The Perfect Anniversary Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
She makes him her Bitch.
2.7k words
4.52
114.8k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading my first story and the wonderful feedback you sent to me. Here is the second chapter. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get the second chapter posted. The others shouldn't take so long to post. I hope you find this chapter as exciting and stimulating as you did the first one. I will keep writing them as long as you keep reading them. Thanks once again for your feedback and your votes.

Shaved_wench

* * * * *

I was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher when you wrap y our arms around me massaging my breast and pull me back against you.

"Sweetheart is something wrong," you ask as you continue to caress me and send spine-thrilling tingles through my body. "You were very quiet during dinner."

I push back against you and can feel your cock hard against my ass. I wiggle against it causing you to moan.

"No baby, nothing is wrong. I was just thinking about how wonderful things have been for us and how lucky I am to have you. Do you realize that we have been living together almost 6 months?"

You pause from nuzzling and kissing my neck to answer me. "Mmmm, it has been wonderful. You and the girls are my life. I am the lucky one! "

I turn around to face you and slip my arms around your neck bringing my lips up to yours as you cup the round globes of my ass and pull me against you. You press your open lips against mine and dart your tongue into my mouth. A grinding dance of sensual pleasure begins. Lifting me up, I wrap my legs around your waist as you move toward the kitchen counter. Feeling the smooth marble surface against my bare thighs I loosen my grip both around your neck and waist and slide my hand down to grasp your hard as steel cock through your pants. Squeezing it gently I move up and down the shaft eliciting small moans of pleasure from you. Grinning I continue my assault on your cock.

Grinning, I teasingly ask, "Like that do you?"

"Yes, wench, you know I do! " you reply as you start humping into my fisted hand. "If you don’t stop, I’m going to forget we are in the kitchen and take it out and ram it deep inside you."

I could barely contain my laughter, you always called me wench when you were ready for some hot nasty sex and I was ready to give it to you. My afternoon activities and the reason for them had been on my mind all during dinner. I pushed my legs between your thighs and spread your legs wider.

"So your wench pleases you," I say as I move my other hand between your legs grabbing your hard cum filled balls and squeezing them gently. I unzip your shorts and reach inside to grasp the hot flesh of your cock. Pumping your turgid cock faster now that I can grip it with my fist... I feel the first twitches of your impending orgasm. I run my twisting hand up and down your shaft squeezing it as I manipulate your cock... feeling it grow bigger... I know you are getting ready to cum.

"Cum in my hand," I tell you as I cup my other hand over the head of your cock and run my tongue over your lips.

You grab my head and force your tongue in my mouth savagely. Your cum erupts into my hand as your moans fill my mouth. Finally you release me, both of us gasping for breath and your cock begins to calm down. I jump off the counter never letting go and bend at the waist taking your cum covered cock in my mouth... sucking every drop from your balls. I remove my hand from your cock and lick my fingers clean.

"You fucking little wench," you say when you are finally able to talk. You smack my ass with your hand.

"OUCH! Honey you wouldn’t want me to go without dessert would you. You know how much I love the non-fattening kind you provide me. Now you need to go take a shower while I finish cleaning in here and I will meet you in bed. I have something special planned tonight, and I promise you that you will enjoy it. Look on the bathroom mirror for some instructions I left for you."

You grab me from behind and pull me to you.

"And what if I have plans for you, like fucking you till you can’t walk."

"We’ll flip a coin in bed and decide who gets to make the plans... if you want, baby... but I really think you are going to like mine, better. Now go before one of the girls walks in and finds us making out."

You release me with a swat on the ass and you are gone. I finish up in the kitchen check on the girls to make sure they are in bed and then head toward our bedroom. One thing I like about our house is that the girl’s bedroom is on one end of the house and ours is on the other end. It was a major selling point when we bought it. I heard the shower in our bathroom running as I entered the bedroom. I had showered and prepared myself for tonight earlier today. I undressed slowly taking in my appearance in the mirror. I really didn’t look bad for a 41 year-old mother of two teenagers. I’m 5’5" and weigh 125lbs. As I said in the first chapter my breasts are a 38D, and firm... thanks to the skillful hands of my doctor. My waist is 26 and my hips are about 39 inches. I’m not fat but not skinny. As you like to say... even though it is cliché "enough cushion for the pushin". I have long auburn hair... at least today I do and a very nice tan. I shave completely because I love the bare feeling.

The flow of water from the bathroom brings me back to what I need to be doing. I put on a black latex corset with attached garters and black fishnet stockings. I love the way the garter encases my tits and pushes them into mounds of tan flesh just waiting to be explored. I grab the toy chest and find my strap-on and attach the butt plug, the smaller dildo and the big 9" penis that extends from it. I lube up the butt plug and work it into my ass. A moan escapes my lips as it fills and stretches my tiny rosebud. I put the dildo in my lubricating pussy and finally buckle the band around my waist. I then put on my over the thigh boots. The collar you bought me is next and the big round silver hoop earrings. I check my make-up adding a dash more of flaming red lipstick. I sit down in the chair and wait for you to come out of the bathroom. I’m ready to play.

"Hi baby," I say to you as you enter the bedroom. "Did you follow my instructions to the letter?"

You look up at me and I can hear an audible sigh escape from you. I can see you salivating as you take in my appearance. I know that you are pleased. I sit on the edge of the chair and spread my legs... taking my 9-inch cock in my hand I stroke it. Let me tell you about my one and only love, he is 6’2" and very muscular. He shaves his head and looks something like Stone Cold Austin. He has a fat, 7" cock that has a huge head on it and he shaves completely also. He wears a cock ring most of the time so that his balls are drawn up tight against his shaft. Tonight he has on his red steel cock ring.

"Yes Mistress."

I stand up and walk over to you and tell you to bend over and put your hands on the bed and spread your ass wide for me. You walk over to the bed and bend over so that your ass is pushed high in the air. I run my hands over the smooth globes before I bring my hand down on your right cheek with a hard open-handed slap... leaving my hand print and causing it to jiggle.

"Ohhhhhh yessss! " you moan.

"There will be more of that Bitch if I find that you haven’t done what I instructed you to do," I tell you... trying to keep the growing excitement out of my voice. I bend over and see that you have a butt plug similar to mine in your ass. I take it in my hand and push and twist it as I reach around and take your smooth cock in my other hand stroking it causing you to moan again. I tell you to get up on the bed on your hands and knees so that I can remove the butt plug from your ass.

I run my finger up and down your crack and let it slip into your gaping hole. Bending down I run my tongue around your brown hole.

"Bitch, do you like that?"

"Oh yessssss, Mistress! I like that very much."

I continue licking your hole and teasing it with my tongue, pushing it as far into your stretched hole as I can. I finally stop when I see your hole completely wet with my spit. I then take the lube and squeeze it into your hole and push two of my fingers all the way in, as my latex covered breast brushes against your back. I grab your cock and stroke it as I work my fingers in and out of your man-pussy.

"Yessssss! Ohhhhhhhhh! Yessssssss! Fuck me! "

"Does my little anal whore like that?" I ask as I squeeze your cock hard and push my fingers deeper into your ass. "What are you?"

"I’m your bitch, Mistress."

"SLAP! " I bring my hand down hard on your ass cheek. "Try again, bitch! "

"I’m your anal slut! "

I reach between your legs and stroke your balls. "Much better, slut, but not quite right! Tonight you are my anal whore and my big cock is going to fuck your tight man-pussy right bitch?"

"Yesss, Mistress! I’m your anal whore and you are going to fuck my man-pussy! "

"Very good, bitch. Now I think you are ready to take my man cock, but it is not ready to fuck you, darling! Turn around you little slut and get on your knees! "

You move off the bed and get down on your knees. I am standing in front of you stroking my big hard strap-on cock.

"Suck my cock, slut! "

You take it in your hand and wrap your lips around it. The sight of you sucking my cock really turns me on and I can feel my juices flowing around the dildo that is deep inside me. I push more of my cock into your mouth until I feel the resistance of the back of your throat. I put my hands on your head and start fucking your mouth. The back and forth motion causes the butt plug in my ass and the dildo in my pussy to move and I know it won’t be long until I cum. Looking down I can see that you seem to be enjoying sucking on my strap-on dick. Precum is leaking out incessantly from the bulbous head of your cock.

"Oh yes, bitch, suck my cock! Ohhhhhhh baby make me cum! "

Fucking your face harder I hear you gag and feel you struggling to escape the grasp I have on you. I pull back until only the head is in your mouth.

"Play with your clit my little cock sucker! Ohhhh fuck baby! Suck your Mistress’s cock! "

Your moans get louder and you are pumping your cock faster. Now is the time. I hold onto your head and start fucking your mouth again, each stroke taking me deeper into your mouth.

"Baby, are you ready? Baby I’m going to cum! Are you ready to take all my cock?"

I push hard and feel my cock slipping down your throat. I hear you gag for only a minute and then my balls are brushing against your chin. The sight is more than I can stand!

"CUMMMMMMMMING BITCH... OHHHHH FUCK WHORE... TAKE MY CUM YOU LITTLE SLUT! YESSSSSSSSSSSS... OHHHHHHH... YESSSSSSSSSS! " I scream at you as I am racked with the overpowering sensations that are ripping through my body. As the tremors start to subside and my breathing begins to return to normal I ease my cock out of your mouth hearing you gasp for the air that had been denied you.

I look down and your cum is splattered all over my boots.

"I see my Bitch came too and made a mess on my boots. Get busy cleaning them, now my little cock sucker! "

You bend down and lick your cum off my boots. As soon as you have my boots clean I tell you to get on the bed on all fours. I climb up on the bed behind you and take the lube and rub some up and down the length of my shaft, making sure that the head is well lubricated.

"Put your head down on the pillow, Baby," I softly coo to you as I run my hands up and down the cheeks of your ass. "Now reach around and hold yourself open for me."

As you do I move closer and push the head of my 9-inch cock against your hole. I hear you start to moan.

"My Bitch likes that doesn’t he? You want to feel my big hard cock in your male-pussy now don’t you, Bitch! "

"Oh Yes, Mistress! Please fuck me with your hard cock?"

"Get ready Pussy-boy, you are about to get your wish! "

I push my hips forward and the head slips into you male cunt.

"OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS! " you cry out as I enter you.

I grab your hips and ram my cock halfway in your ass before stopping. I pull back until the head is just in and then thrusting hard I ram it all the way into you.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS MISTRESS, FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR BITCH! OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! "

Your urgings spur me on and I start fucking you faster and harder. Spearing my cock all the way in your ass before pulling it out until only the tip of the head is in you, then slamming my hips hard against yours as I once again drive it deep into you. Then I shallow fuck you some keeping my cock buried deep in you and just taking small quick thrusts. The difference in my strokes is driving you crazy and you are fucking your ass back... trying to get even more of me inside you. All the time the dildo and butt plug inside me is causing me to have multiple mini orgasms.

"YES BITCH, TAKE MY COCK! YOU ARE A COCK HUNGRY LITTLE SLUT AREN’T YOU BITCH! TELL ME WHORE, DO YOU WANT MY CUM IN YOUR PUSSY?"

"OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS! PLEASE CUM IN MY ASS! PLEASE FILL MY ASS UP WITH YOUR CUM? PLEASE MISTRESS!! "

I bend over your back and grab your shoulders for extra leverage... causing my titties to brush back and forth across your breast. Sweat is gathering on my skin and dripping down onto your back. My thighs are slapping against yours. It feels so incredible to be fucking your ass and getting fucked at the same time. I can feel the spine tingling sensations running through my body. I’m going to cum soon.

"BABY, I’M GOING TO CUM SOON!! I’M GOING TO FILL YOUR ASS WITH MY CUM!! TAKE MY CUM BITCH!! TAKE IT NOW, BITCHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS I’M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!! "

"YESSSSSSSSSSS CUMMMMMM IN MY PUSSY! FILL MY PUSSY FULL OF YOUR CUMMMMM... CUMMMMM IN ME! FUCK ME AND FILL ME FULLLL OF YOURRRR CUMMMMMMM... OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS! "

I ram my cock faster and faster in your ass as my own orgasm explodes. I reach down to grasp your hard cock and feel it jerking. You are cumming without even being touched. I wrap my hand around your shaft and finish stroking you until I feel your cock stop jerking.

Resting against your back, I plant tiny kisses on it. I slowly slide my cock out of your ass.

To be continued...