The Perfect Aphrodisiac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus. How much longer, Gail? I need to be in you. I need to fuck you!"

"Not long. I'm close, too. She lathered my butt and shaved it, too. Standing, she ran a washcloth under the hot water and washed my behind and pussy with it. 'It's time for the tongue test,' she said and grinned mischievously. Sitting back in the chair, she leaned forward and moved her tongue all around my cunt, and between the cheeks of my butt. She found a few spots that needed a little more work, and fixed those with the razor. 'Perfect,' she finally announced. 'Now, let's see if I can make you come again.' She sucked my clit into her mouth, John. Yeah, like that, just like you're doing now! And then, and then, oh, gawd, and then, she lashed it with her tongue. Yes! Oh, I'm coming! Yes! Just like that! You're better than she was, John! Oh, gawd, yes!"

She grabbed the back of his head and mashed his mouth to her cunt, and her hips took off pulling an orgasm from deep inside her, finally groaning massively as the climax overwhelmed her. She whimpered with each contraction, jerking her husband's face to her and then pushing it away, until finally she collapsed back to the bed. She pulled at him with her hands on his shoulders, and finally he understood.

"I need you inside me, lover. I need your long, hard cock inside me now. Oh, yes. Perfect! Yes! Ah!" Her verbal sigh stretched out as he started to thrust into her. She rotated her hips moving faster and faster, fucking him, encouraging him to fuck her as fast and as hard as he could. She wanted to rut, to just goddamn fuck! He rode her, and just goddamned fucked her! On and on it went. His staying power was unbelievable, and then she remembered this was his third time in less than eight hours - a record. The result of her newfound aphrodisiac? She kissed him. "I love you, John! Only you! Fuck me, lover. Fuck me!" she screamed and another orgasm started to build inside her, this one for her husband, for the man she loved. "Come in me, John!"

"Yes! I'm coming!" he bellowed, and his hips gave one last mighty thrust. He buried his cock as deeply as it would go, and his body stiffened. His face twisted into a gorgeous grimace as he strained every muscle in his body, feeling a massive orgasm overwhelm him, and when he finally let it out, when his juices rushed through his long cock and splashed inside her, she felt her orgasm take her over, and she joined him, sharing his pleasure. The timing of their contractions became synchronized, matching perfectly together. "Oh, oh, oh," she whimpered and humped up at him, milking his semen from his pulsating cock as wave after wave of indescribable sensations washed over her.

He couldn't hold himself up any longer, she knew, when he finally rolled to the side and took her into his arms and kissed her. "That was the sexiest story I've ever heard, Gail," he muttered between gasps for air. Their bodies were sweaty, slippery next to each other.

She was gasping, too, but even as over exerted as she was, she felt relaxed, fully sated for the first time that day. I'll leave him alone until tonight, she decided.

"Did you eat her?" John asked.

"Uh-huh. I stayed with her the entire weekend. I think we did everything two women can do together sexually, many of them more than once, some of them many times." She needed to ask. "Do you still love me?"

"Oh, gawd, yes. More than ever. I want to hear about the first time you ate her."

"Now?"

"No! Now, all I want to do is hold you in my arms and take a nap."

She giggled. "Sounds like a plan." She cuddled against him and smiled inwardly.

While on their second honeymoon with the proper timing, she believed she could encourage him to have sex with her three or four times a day, maybe more. She could tell him about the time she shared Ellen, her roommate, with Horse. John would like that one. And she could describe one of her threesomes with two men. She didn't know if she should tell him about the orgy at a fraternity house. Perhaps she could modify the story a little, make it more acceptable. Then when they returned home, she would not allow things to settle in at once a week again, like before. Nope, they'd average once a day, at least. She smiled. She had a lot of stories to tell.