The Perfect Arrangement

Story Info
My cheating husband gets his comeuppance...
2.3k words
3.51
31.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with my head on his smooth chiseled chest. One of his arms was behind his head while the other held me tenderly and close, as if he wanted me to know I was his. I loved it. I loved being claimed by such an incredible man. I couldn't stop thinking how lucky I was to be with him.

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. They were gorgeous, small and deep blue that shimmered even with no light around. I gently kissed his cheek as he turned to me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him quietly, giving him light kisses down his cheek and neck. I knew he loved it when I did that, and all I wanted to do was make him happy.

"I could eat." He said playfully. Ryan pushed me on my back and made his way down my stomach, kissing me until his head was nestled between my legs.

I felt his warm tongue ferociously lapping my clit while his large fingers penetrated me. I tightly gripped the sheets of my marital bed. He was incredible. He was everything I wanted in a man. He knew exactly what a woman wanted.

"Let's get some breakfast." I barely made out between moans. I reached over and rung the bell on the nightstand. Within a few minutes my husband, Paul, walked in the room with two plates of food.

"Set it down on the dresser. Ryan and I will eat after he's done eating my pussy." I grabbed Ryan's head and pushed him deeper between me.

This dynamic began about a month ago. Paul works as an architect and I as a real estate agent. We had actually met in this very house. I had just finished giving a tour to one family when I saw him staring a staring at a painting I had chosen to put up in the other room. A lot of guys who came to the open houses alone were just hoping to recreate a porn scene where they hook up with the real estate agent. Instead, Paul said he was interested in the design of the house and told me his ideas of how he would expand it. He spoke with such appreciation and knowledge that it was hard to not be entranced.

After a few romantic dinners Paul kissed me out of the blue. We were walking on the boardwalk. I gripped his arm and complained about a bad day at work when mid-sentence he turned and kissed me. It was one of the happiest moments of my life. I was falling in love for the first time.

5 years of marriage later, in the same room we met, I came home to see him fucking one of his coworkers on our couch. Between my screaming tirade and his profuse apologies it's hard to remember exactly what happened. I ran to our bedroom and slammed the door behind me, trying to hide my pain and tears in the pillow. It's now the same pillow that I gripped whenever Ryan fucked me in the ass.

I made Paul sleep on the couch. Each night he would walk with me to the bedroom door, begging me to forgive him but I shut the door on him. More than feeling betrayed, I felt utterly disgusting and inferior. Looking in the mirror made me hate myself. The large breasts and thick round ass I used to think were great features on me now made me feel fat and ugly. Even though I was petite and got plenty of looks at the office, I couldn't convince myself of anything else.

I stopped going immediately home after work and instead went to the local bar. I thought alcohol would numb the languish I felt. I found something even better.

I was sitting in my usual corner with my drink in my hand and my eyes closed when I heard a soothing voice in front of me. The muscular, well-dressed man sat down beside me and introduced himself as Ryan. His shy smile complimented his thin face. His facial hair was almost too perfectly trimmed, to the point where in my drunken state in made me chuckle. Nevertheless, the way his words buzzed in my ear and the way his brown locks softly swabbed his forehead made me desire him.

The next thing I remember is we were in the backseat of his car passionately kissing when I had the most brilliant idea. We drove back to my home and I led Ryan by the hand to the living room where I found Paul getting ready to sleep.

"Paul, this is Ryan." I said with a big smile. I walked to Paul and kissed him. "Ryan, this pudgy excuse for a man is my husband, Paul."

"What the fuck is going on?" Paul sprung from the couch angrily.

"It's simple. I saw my husband's cock inside another woman. Now you're going to see another man's cock inside me!"

"You want me to watch you fuck someone?!" Paul was fuming but it just made me smile even more. "No! Hell no! Laura, please don't do this!"

"Do you want to save this marriage or not?!" I retorted. "You got to fuck someone else, now it's my turn. I want you to see what I saw!"

Tears started running down Paul's face as he begged me not to go through with it. I didn't care. I wasn't hurt anymore, but instead immensely turned on.

"If you don't watch me fuck Ryan, I'm leaving you."

Paul wiped the tears from his face and dejectedly agreed. I giddily grabbed Ryan by the hand and led him up to the bedroom as Paul followed.

Paul pulled up a chair and sat beside the bed. I made sure he could see as I torridly kissed Ryan and unbuttoned his shirt. I took a step back to admire his amazing body in the flesh. I kissed his chest and moved down his abs until I was on my knees in front of the growing bulge behind his jeans. I gasped when I pulled down his pants.

Ryan's cock was easily the biggest I've ever seen. I couldn't get my hands around his thick, throbbing shaft. I smiled as I greedily took his thick tip in my mouth. His cock was easily over 10 inches. I could feel his mushroom head pushing down the back of my throat.

Ryan grabbed my head and forced me to look at him while I slurped and sucked his cock. I made sure Paul could see me as Ryan bobbed my head on his meat faster and faster, forcing ever inch that I could fit into my throat. He soon let go but I maintained the pace. I gently caressed his balls as I slowly ran my tongue from the base of his cock to the tip, moaning and making sure to get every inch. His deep moans turned me on even more and I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock again before delving back in. I rubbed Ryan's shaft faster and gagged as his cock moved deeper in my throat, never breaking my gaze with him. I then had another idea.

"Take off your pants and rub your cock for me." I commanded Paul.

Paul begrudgingly accepted, fully aware of the consequences if he didn't. I laughed as he gently stroked his 3 inch cock.

"Look at that. You're nothing compared to Ryan!" I said mockingly as I coated Ryan's cock with my tongue. "Do you enjoy this, babe? Do you enjoy watching your wife suck a real man's cock?"

Paul's eyes started to well up, but I was well beyond the point of feeling remorse. Ryan's cock tensed and he held my head in place. I pushed his cock inside my mouth until my lips touched the base. Ryan groaned loudly and filled my mouth with his hot, salty seed. I moaned as the thick liquid leaked out of my smile and dripped down my face. I swallowed his load and licked off any residual drops before pushing him onto the bed.

I walked over to Paul and kissed him. He immediately recoiled and spit but I wanted him to really remember every sense of tonight, even the taste of Ryan's cum on my tongue.

I completely undressed before hopping on the bed. My pussy was completely soaked. I wanted to feel Ryan inside me so badly. It was all I could think about.

I grabbed Ryan's thick rod and slowly guided it inside my pussy. His cock stretched me out to a size I've never felt before. Ryan was far deeper than Paul had ever been. He grabbed my hips and pumped his meat inside me. His cock stretched me each time he entered me, making me moan louder and faster. I loved watching my pussy devour his cock. In less than a minute I felt my stomach tense and my pussy tingle. Waves of pleasure filled my body and left through thick squirts.

"That was incredible, babe. I've never come like that before!" I told Ryan before turning to Paul. "Isn't that right Paul? You were never able to make me squirt were you? You were hardly able to make me come anyway."

Paul continued rubbing himself pathetically as Ryan thrust more quickly inside me. He pulled me on top of him so that my tits rested on his face. My ass was on fully displayed to Paul as Ryan's large cock riveted me. I could feel my ass ripple each time he thrust his hips. His motions were pure ecstasy, making me orgasm on his cock over and over again without Ryan breaking his stride. My juices coated his dick. I rocked my hips forward and backward so that he pushed on every wall of my pussy. He moaned loudly as I dug my nails in his shoulders and rocked my hips faster. I loved it; I wanted to please Ryan as much as he was pleasing me. I wanted to make sure Ryan would never forget me.

The sounds of our thighs slapping combined with the immense rod destroying my pussy made me cum for the fifth time. My pussy was in pain but I didn't want Ryan to stop. He forced me on my all fours and spanked my thick ass. The way he squeezed and complimented it made me remember how sexy I was. I grabbed his cock and slid the tip inside me. Just the feeling of his warm throbbing cock inside my wet pussy almost made me cum. He slid his entire length inside me and thrust faster and harder than before. He pushed me flat onto my stomach and lied on top of me, slamming my ass with every thrust. My clit rubbed against the sheets. The walls of my pussy were in so much pain but I loved every second of it.

I heard Ryan groan and felt the familiar tensing in his cock. He was about to pull out but I told him to leave it in. Paul pleaded not to let him cum inside me, but that just made me want it even more. I wanted to fully exact my revenge. I stared at Paul as Ryan grabbed my hair and pushed as far inside me as my body would allow. I felt his girth widen before thick streams of cum filled every bit of my pussy. I moaned as load after load of his hot seed filled me up.

Tears ran down Paul's face as Ryan's cum dripped out of my hole. Ryan collapsed beside me and caught his breath. I smiled as he told me how incredible I was. I kissed him and made sure Paul heard when I told Ryan that he was the best I've ever had.

"So that's it then, right? We're even?" Paul asked as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

I looked at Paul. I looked at his chubby figure and his puny shriveled cock. I then turned to the muscular big-cocked beauty beside me. The ache in my pussy subsided and instead turned once more to a craving.

"Actually, I don't think I'm able to forgive you yet." I told Paul playfully.

"What are you talking about? You said if I watched you fuck another guy you would forgive me."

"Sorry, hun. I think it'll take a lot of time before I fully heal from the emotional pain." I grabbed Ryan's cock and slowly stroked it. "You're going to have to do a couple more things for me before I can forgive you."

"Like what?" Paul asked with clear frustration and anxiety.

"Ryan's going to stay here, and sleep in our bed." I said grinning. I could feel Ryan's cock instantly harden in my hand. "On top of that, you're going to wait on us hand and foot. Whenever we need something, you do it." My pussy was getting so wet from the thought of my husband acting as my slave. "But don't worry, I won't make you watch whenever Ryan and I fuck. I'm sure you'll be able to imagine what's going on by the sounds we make."

Paul was silent for a few moments. His body seemed to go limp. He then dejectedly asked "For how long?"

"I don't know, as long as it takes I guess." I climbed on top of Ryan and rubbed his cock gently against my wet opening. "You want to save this marriage, right?"

Paul knew he had no other choice. I told him to keep sleeping on the couch and if we need him I would ring the bell. This was the routine for the entire month, and honestly, I had no intention of ever ending it. Each time Ryan made me orgasm just made me realize how much I liked him more than I did Paul.

As Paul set the breakfast down and walked out the door I made sure he heard me as I slid Ryan's cock inside me and told Ryan how I would always be his.