The Perfect Camel Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good in my hands!" she enthused, even though she'd taken one away a moment before to momentarily pinch her own nipple and stretch it.

Bob reciprocated, "I'm so happy you like it that much... You're much bolder than my wife ever was."

"You mean, lying here naked outdoors and touching a stranger's horny cock behind her husband's back?"

"Exactly," he said.

"It is rather naughty of me," she giggled, continuing to manipulate our neighbour's manhood as if it was the first she'd ever seen or touched.

"But very nice."

"That's what my father used to say about me when I was a child – naughty but nice."

"I guess you weren't naughty in quite the same way then."

After removing her sunglasses, Celine said provocatively, "The cute little hole at the tip of your penis is peeping at me."

"Like I've been doing from my window."

"Now it's leaking." She brushed it with her thumb. "Did you ever jerk off while you were watching me?"

Bob looked embarrassed. "I'm afraid I did."

"I hoped you would."

"You're a very special sort of girl – woman," he corrected. "Having my own hand on my cock never felt as good as yours does."

"That's nice of you to say so." Celine used her other hand to gently fondle his scrotum, and added, in awe, "You have balls in proportion to your cock."

"They do tend to produce an over abundance of cum," he admitted.

Celine groaned. I'd swear she'd had a small orgasm. I looked down at her legs, and they were clamped together.

"I have to go inside for a moment. Do you mind?"

"Not if you return as you are."

"I will."

I pulled back into concealment when Celine, reluctantly it seemed, released her hold on his sex organ and rose to her feet. Once inside she took my hand and drew me into the hallway where we could talk without being heard.

"I want to have unprotected sex with him – PL-EE-ASE, David!"

I looked into the eyes I loved, and knew I couldn't refuse her. "You want my permission?"

"A release from my wedding vow – just this once. PLE-EE-ASE!"

"Then I give it willingly, darling, to make you happy."

"You're wonderful!" She gave me a grateful kiss, pressing her bare body against me. Then she touched the bulge in the crotch of my trousers with her fingertips. "Keep that up for me, for later."

Her rear view was irresistible as she walked away from me, but I had mixed feelings about her promise, and even less eagerness for what she was about to do. "This is a big step," I said to her departing back.

She stopped, and turned her head. "I don't want to have other men – just you and Bob." She added over her shoulder, "The poor guy hasn't had sex since his wife died."

I let her go, though her pity for Bob did not help me come to terms with knowing I'd just consented to my wife having sex with another man. The things she'd already done – exposing herself, and touching his cock – didn't seem as bad now.

I know some of you will understand how big a thing it was to me. I've already told you how much I adore her gorgeous body – particularly the part between her legs – and I felt a strange fascination with the image of another man's cock intruding into the split of her precious camel toe, yet horrified too. You had to have unconditional love for your wife to let that happen.

If you've allowed your wife to do it, did you feel the same way the first time?

I followed her back into the living room, enthralment winning out, and knew I was going to keep watching.

Concealed behind the curtain I heard Bob ask, "Are you sure your husband won't be back soon?"

"I just called him on his cell phone. He's definitely planning a long ride."

I peeped round the edge, certain by now his attention would be back on Celine.

They were standing on opposite sides of the lounger. Bob's drooping erection was rising just from seeing her full frontal and nude again. "I never imagined I'd ever be this close to you," he said, still seeming overwhelmed by his good fortune. Celine was, after all, so much younger, and so beautiful.

She beckoned sexily, and, wordless, he followed her over to the side of the pool. Stepping up on the raised edge, and then turning to face him, she took his engorged manhood in her hand and fitted it between her bare thighs at crotch height. Gripping it between her legs, her head now level with his, she started kissing him passionately, looking petite against his height and bulk.

I heard Bob groan, and saw his cum stream out from between the tops of her legs at the back, and land in spurts on the surface of the sunlit water.

"Oh, no!"

"What?" Celine did not seem to realise it had happened.

"I couldn't stop myself."

Celine groaned, but with a tone of disappointment. She pulled his cock free from her groin and eagerly rubbed the head across her belly, likely hoping to feel the last dribbles of his cum on her bare skin. His shaft was already going limp.

"Finger me!" she begged urgently.

"I shouldn't."

"Oh do, Bob, PL-EE-ASE!"

His fingers touched her hairless camel toe. It was almost more than I could bear. Penetration must have been achieved because Celine began crooning groans of delight and pleasure. I could well imagine what Bob was experiencing. I had so many times myself inserted my fingers through her tight but slippery ring to feel the squishy and pneumatic softness of the walls of her gorgeous cunt.

She started kissing him again, pausing only long enough to say, "I love your fingers inside me!" I could tell by the excited and stimulated noises she was making that her pleasure was growing, her butt wriggling as she tried to fit his fingers deeper into her love-tunnel. Likely he only had two inserted because the entrance was so tight.

Perhaps, with her help, he found her G-spot because she gasped, "YES! YES!" Then her body jerked in climax.

It didn't surprise me when she pulled his fingers out afterwards, only when she lifted them to her lips and sucked them as she stared into his eyes.

"Will you forgive me for lying to you?"

"Lying?" He took the opportunity to fondle her nipples, but sounded as if he would forgive her anything.

"My husband said I could have sex with you."

"When you called him on the phone?"

"No. He's been watching us all the time."

I quickly pulled back behind the curtain, and heard Bob exclaim, "You're kidding me!" I.

"I'm not," Celine's voice assured him. "He let me because I haven't been with another man since I married... I just didn't want to go behind his back."

"I can hardly believe he agreed!"

"He's a wonderful loving husband and let's me flirt with any guy I like. I just haven't wanted to go this far before. Your watching me from your window turned me on so much!"

He must have felt guilty about his premature ejaculation because he said, "I'm sorry I ended up disappointing you."

"You can make it up to me."

"How?"

"By coming inside to meet David... No, you won't need your clothes – I don't intend putting mine back on for quite awhile..."

12