The Perfect Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe how far he was going into her and he couldn't believe how good mommy's pussy felt. Her groan turned to a low moan as he disappeared between her legs and his balls, full of semen destined for deep in her belly, pressed against her now very moist pussy lips. "Now doesn't he feel good in there" I whispered in her ear.

By now her head was on his shoulder and I proceeded to lock their neck braces together so they couldn't see each other's faces. I felt that might be a distraction this early into their conversion. I pulled her arms around his neck and tied them there.

I was hoping nature would take its course and they would soon begin moving together toward the ultimate goal of orgasm. They were still though. Their minds were resisting what the rest of their body was feeling. I flicked a switch on the chair and it began to slowly rock. Marilyn let out a moan as she felt her son move inside her. "No please no" she gasped fearing she would give into to the feelings welling up inside her.

I turned the knob and the chair began moving faster and they both began softly moaning in each other's ears. Their faces contorted as they tried to resist the feelings but I only increased the speed determined to break them. "Resistance is futile" I hissed in their ears and increased the speed once again.

By now his penis was moving in and out of his mother's pussy with short strong strokes. I couldn't really tell how much was due to the chair and how much was natural loving rhythm. She was getting very wet which only increased that wonderful friction of stiff hard penis against soft warm wet pussy. Her eyes were clamped shut, teeth clenched as she fought hard against the sensations within her trembling hips. Then it happened, she let out a cry, her mouth open wide and soft. Surrendering to the feeling within, her hips began to jerk and twitch. Her ass rose and fell over his thick throbbing manhood. Her slick pussy sliding up and down her son's penis with long hard lusting strokes. James was moving his ass in time with hers, meeting her push for thrust. Every time his massive member rammed into her she let out a loud cry. All at once she stiffened and her face froze briefly, mouth open wide and a low guttural moan issuing forth. Her body was shaking in one of the most intense orgasm I have ever seen anybody have. Her pussy gushed forth hot gooey come coating her son's thrusting prick.

He responded by thrusting deep into his mother and letting out a cry filling her with his young semen. "Oh Mommy oh Mommy," he gasped.

"Oh baby," she sighed as her body trembled and quaked.

Every thick wad of sperm that pulsed out of her son's penis into her hot pussy caused her to gasp. She was being slowly filled with her boy's semen and the feeling was unbelievable. She continued to orgasm until his balls finally emptied. As the fluids drained out of them they slumped together gasping for air. Their crotches a sweet sticky mess, cum dripping out of her cunt onto the floor. "Wow" I said, breathless from the intensity of their loving. "That was sure nice wasn't it"

They said nothing as the realization of what had happened hit them. For a brief moment they had given in to their passions and mother and son had screwed like animals in heat. Now they sat there hugging with his still hard cock up her drenched pussy. Their relationship would never be the same even if I let them go right now. But I had no intention of doing so. I was far from finished with them. I loosened their neck braces and turned their faces toward each other's. Their lips were now touching by they resisted. "Come on kiss your mother, didn't she give you a nice fuck" I cajoled.

I pinched both their noses until their mouths opened and them pushed their heads together. I held them there for a while moving their heads slightly so they at least looked like they were necking. They moaned but did little else. I let them go after 5 minutes and went behind her and checked out her pussy. His cock was still very hard and wedged most of the way up her. I grabbed her hips and pushed them down hard engulfing the rest of his cock in one fluid stroke.

She let out a cry and wiggled her ass around his prick. She stopped when she realized what she was doing. "Don't stop Honey" I said "You've already fucked him once, do it this time on your own" But she resisted my suggestion. I switched the chair on; slowly increasing the speed until she once again surrendered to the sensations her son's prick was causing deep inside her motherly hips. With a stifled cry she was humping her son like a bitch in heat and the chair was no longer needed. I turned it off and they humped on obliviously. She came twice before her wet cunt milked the semen from her son's balls.

They slumped together eyes closed with shame. But I knew this had been a most excellent start. They would soon make love without any need for my treacherous machines. I lifted her off her son and she gazed down at her wide-open cunt. Dripping with her son's semen. His cock stood stiff and slick with his mother's cunt juice. They could probably go again but I decided that was enough for today.

Once back in her room I lowered her body to the bed. I pulled her wrists up into the bedpost shackles and did the same for her ankles spreading her legs wide. I gazed down at her pussy and licked my lips. "There sure is a lot of spunk in your cunt," I said kneeling down "It feels good having your sons cum up your cunt doesn't it?" She didn't reply

"Answer me!" I ordered.

"N-no," she sobbed.

"Don't lie to me" I barked then softly "I saw you fuck your son and enjoy it. Now admit it you wish he was here right now. You wish it was him between your legs instead of me" I licked her dripping inner thighs " Admit it..." I dipped my tongue into her tasty twat "Marilyn tell me you enjoyed it" I said firmly.

She just moaned and stared off into the distance. "Imagine this is his tongue inside you...close your eyes and imagine"

I began to lick her pussy and with in a minute she was thrashing on the bed and the sweet taste of a mother and sons cum mixed together filled my mouth. Thick wads of semen flowed out on a river of female cunt come ème. Though my plan called for her to retain as much semen in her cunt as possible I had to taste the fruits of all my hard work. I licked her out until she had no more Jism lodged up her pussy. I knew this would be the last time for us for a while so I made sure I enjoyed it to the full.

I then left her quivering on the bed and went and licked her sons cock clean of her cunt juice. "I bet you wish it was your mother giving you a blow job instead of me," I said as I went down on him. "Maybe I can convince her tomorrow...would you like that" He just moaned as I deep throated his cock. I would teach her to do that to her son. I enjoyed the sweet taste of his semen as he came in my mouth.

I kept him hard in my mouth then mounted him. "This will be the last time we fuck my sweet" I gasped as I eased my hips down over him. "From now on the only pussy this big monster enters will be mommy's" This idea seemed to make him hornier than ever and he thrust up at me with vigor. I was soon screaming and cumming as we fucked and fucked. I hoped his mother heard us. I hoped she was jealous.

PART THREE - SUBMISSION

After lunch the next day I removed Marilyn from the bed and strapped her into her harness and lifted her up so her up and got her ready. James was already strapped to the chair as yesterday. They both knew what was coming but only put up token resistance which made me happy. As before I strapped them together so his hands were on her ass and hers were on his neck. This time I pushed their mouths together and pinched their noses so they opened against each other. I tighten their heads together so their lips would stay locked throughout the duration of the fuck.

I hadn't prepared her pussy as I had yesterday but she was wet anyway, very wet. His penis had somehow gotten erect all on its own, though I still put the ring on it. I lowered her down and listened as they moaned into each other's mouths. I clicked the chair on to get them started but didn't have to increase the speed. Their resistance was not what it had been yesterday. Nature soon took its course and they were soon humping quite nicely so I turned off the chair. I couldn't really tell but I think they were french kissing each other. Either way their mouths were doing something to each other. Marilyn came quickly and she groaned load into his mouth.

I watched from behind as his glistening penis, so long and thick, was engulfed then discharged from her sopping pussy, with rapid strokes. His hands were squeezing her ass tight and seemed to pull her down forcefully every time he thrust upwards. She didn't really need the help but it felt good having her own son try to manhandle her so. She was soon quaking with another orgasm and his thrusts became more insistent. She knew he was going to fill her pussy with semen so she began to hump even more wildly. With a load cry both came in the most beautiful intense simultaneous orgasm I had ever seen.

This time they slumped together but not in shame but they need to hold each other as close as possible. I let them hold each other close for a few minutes then waited to see if they would begin humping each other with out the prompting of the chair. Their consciences took over and they would not willingly start this sinful act. I would try something different.

I lifted her off her son and placed her in another chair strapping her in. I attached the cable to her James' harness and lifted him over to the wall where I tied him in place. His arms clamped at the elbows. I rolled her chair over to him so her face was directly in front of his erection. She began to struggle as she realized what was in store but she couldn't move. I pulled her hands up and clamped them to his belt so her hands were on his ass.

I attached her neck brace to a belt on the wall between his legs and tightened it. This moved her head forward so her lips touched the head of his penis. She began to struggle but to no avail. I pinched her nose. She held her breath as long as possible then gasped. I tightened the belt. "Don't hurt him," I said as the tip of his penis grazed her teeth and entered her mouth. I tightened the belt until she began to gag on her son's huge manhood then stopped. I could tell she was in some discomfort, having such a large member pressing against the back of her throat. "I will not let you go until he comes," I said sitting down.

She sobbed and realized what she had to do. Slowly she began sucking his cock. With her hands on his ass she guided him in and out. I leaned forward and loosened the strap so his cock would have more stroking room. He reached down and put his hands on his mother's head. She began slow but got faster as she got used to it. She began to enjoy the taste of his penis coated with her pussy juice and traces of his semen. "Tastes good doesn't it," I said leaning over and kissing her cheek. "Just wait until you taste his come. Its sweet and there will be lots of it. I should know"

The thought made her shudder then suck harder. Soon she had sucked off all the juices from their copulation and he was getting stiffer and bigger in her mouth. This scared her and thrilled her. She knew her mouth was about to be filled with his semen and she made her suck harder. When she tasted his pre-cum juices she almost when crazy. Thrusting her head at his hips, taking more and more of his huge meat into her mouth until she was deep throating it all.

He let out a cry and arced his back pushing his hips against his mother's hungry mouth, holding her head tight. Her fingernails dug into his ass and her head stopped moving for a second. The look on her face was one of sweet passionate bliss. I could tell she was tasting her son's cum for the first time and enjoying it very much. She moved her head slowly to milk the sweetness from her lover's penis. James was pumping wad after sticky hot wad of jism into his mothers mouth and she was swallowing as fast as she could but it was too much. Soon it began dribbling out of her mouth and down her chin splashing down onto her boobs. I unbuckled the belt but her mouth stay put sucking every delicious drop from her young man's penis.

"That was nice wasn't it?" I asked as I pulled her chair back. She craned her neck to keep him in her mouth but it soon popped out. The look of disappointment on her face was very noticeable. His cock was still spurting (young men have so much cum) and the last few wads of cum splattered on her face and in her hair. She looked a mess. Semen all over her face and boobs, lipstick smeared, cum dripping from her lips. Her hair was dripping with jism and a mess. But the look on her face was one of contentment and satisfaction.

I set about moving him onto the bed and strapping him down. Then I put Marilyn back in the harness and lifted her from the chair. "I'll let you out off this thing if you promise to go over to your son and fuck his brains out. What do you say?" She lowered her eyes and said nothing. "Shit...Ok we'll do it another way." I snapped angry that she still resisted the inevitable.

I moved her over to James and positioned her over his erection. I lowered her until her pussy touched the head of his penis then parted slightly. I held her there with it wedged at the entrance of her womanhood. I tortured her by grabbing his penis and moving it so it rubbed the now slick lips of her cunt. She began to moan. "Want a little more of that wonderful prick into you?" I cajoled. "All I have to do is press this button"

I could tell she was fighting this with all her being. "You've already fucked him 3 times, sucked him off and enjoyed it every time why do you continue with this foolishness." I said softly. "Follow your heart for once. Make love to James like you know you want to. Like you know you must."

She was sobbing and he lay still with his eyes closed. He wanted his Mom to fuck him but the thought shamed him so. As I rubbed her pussy lips her hips began to instinctively thrust at him as best they could. His prick pressed up at her as he felt the sweet wet goodness of his mother's pussy on his manhood. Her sobs turned to moans and a look came over her face like I have never seen. Like everything she believed in and held dear meant nothing. All that she wanted was to fuck her son. "Oh no, no" She whispered as her feelings defeated her reason and her mind surrendered to the inescapable. I placed the control in her hand and she opened her eyes and stared at me. "Hit the red button" I said

Her eyes misty and half-open looked over at her son. The look in his eyes was one of approval and hope. She let out a shudder and closed her eyes. She knew what she must do. With a gasp she pushed the red button and descended onto her son's manhood. "Yes" I gasped triumphantly.

All thoughts of right and wrong, motherhood, incest, sin, morality disappeared as his manhood slowly eased into her pussy. He arced his back to meet her and soon he was buried deep inside her. I loosened the straps to her legs so her knees could touch the bed and sat down with my dildo and watched.

She ground her hips against his as if trying to get it as deep into her as possible. She let out a long low moan and proceeded to hump him like a bitch in heat. This time no help from the chair to get her started. She was willingly and eagerly fucking her son. He bucked and thrust beneath her. I didn't last long but it did make one hell of a mess of the sheets. I had done it; I had made them fuck each other not because I forced them to, but because of their lust for each other.

The intense bed shaking orgasm seemed to drain everything out of them and she slumped in her harness panting. Her cunt was a mess of love fluids. I lowered her down so she could kiss her son. But again after the coupling was over and their passions satisfied they began to feel guilty. "Fuck" I swore "Still holding to those rigid moral values when you have just enjoyed the most wonderful thing a man and woman, any man and woman, even mother and son were meant to enjoy!"

I pulled her up and took her to her room strapping her to the bed. I let myself calm down a bit. I should realize I told myself, that this was quite an adjustment for them. I was asking them to let go of a wholesome 18 year mother/son relationship and become wanton lovers. I should be happy with the headway I was making. Each time they had sex their resistance was weaker, their submission quicker, their passion more intense. I had a feeling that by this time tomorrow whatever resistance they had left would be broken. Then all my work would have paid off and their dreams would come true.

She stared up at me. "How do you feel Honey?" I asked softly. "Pretty good I bet. I always feel good after a good fuck. I love the feeling of a man's cum in my pussy. It's even more special when you love the man. You love James don't you?"

"Of course I do" she sobbed. "He's my son for-"

"You were fucking your boy like a slut, so stop with the good mother act. "I said matter of factly. "Things have changed now haven't they? You fucked your son...you pressed the button and rode him like a lustful wanton whore. I want you to think of him as your lover. How many times did you cum"

"I-I don't know" "At least a half dozen times I think. At least you screamed in ecstasy that many times so I assumed you were cumming....Did it feel good when he came inside you?...Answer me!"

"Y-Yes" She softly admitted.

"Then why do you fight what you're feeling." I said lovingly stroking her cheek. "Wouldn't you rather be sleeping with him tonight? Loving him, being loved by him?...Answer me please"

"I-I...yes" She looked away but I pulled her face back towards me

"If you're a good girl tomorrow you can sleep with him OK"

"O-ok" She shuddered. Trembling with fear and anticipation. Fear of what she might do tomorrow, anticipation of what she might do tomorrow. Either way it would be wrong but feel so right.

I left her and went to him. His cock was still hard and wet. I stroked it and looked down at it. "You need another fuck from Mommy...maybe if you both behave tomorrow I'll let you fuck as much as you want and even sleep together. Would you like that...sure you would."

I turned out the lights and left. I doubt they slept at all that night.

PART FOUR - SURRENDER

They lay on their beds all day trembling in expectation, but I let them wait until about 5. I went to her and unstrapped her from the bed. I lead her by the hand into his room. It was a small room with a single bed a table and a chair. I had removed all the bondage devices. He was sitting on the chair naked and unshackled. He stared at his naked mother and looked away as did she. Shit I was tired of this.

"I'm tired of playing fucking games. You will not leave this room until you fuck each other silly and I am satisfied you will leave and continue this relationship that I feel is so important for your happiness. You 2 were meant for each other. Until you realize that you stay here." I went to the door. "Now let me leave you 2 lovebirds alone."

I left the room and went to the 2-way mirror and watched. They ate the dinner I had left them in silence then sat there staring at the wall for at least an hour. I went to the door and opened it. "Bed time" I announced then left. I turned the lights down, but not so low I couldn't see the action. They looked at the bed. It was big enough for 2 only if they lay pressed or on top of each other. Which was the idea of course.

"I'll sleep on the floor," James said. It was cold tile.

"No that's ok...we'll be fine" She said.