The Perfect Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed was so small they could only sleep on their sides. She lay behind him. He could feel her large breasts pressing into her back, her pussy hairs on the crack of his ass and her hot now labored breath on his neck. He tried to fight it but his penis began to get erect. Her hands were on her thighs, which pressed against his. His back was so muscular and his ass so tight. He was so handsome and masculine, but he's my son, she thought. She tried but couldn't fight the urge. Her hand brushed his strong thigh and gently, she lay her hand upon it. He stiffened and I saw his penis grow even larger. She was now slowly caressing his thigh her hand inching closer and closer to his now huge erection.

Marilyn kept this up for quite a while knowing she was inching closer and closer to that point of no return. She knew it was wrong but she had already had made love to her son so what difference did it make. But it did make a difference. She had been manipulated, coerced, forced to have intercourse with her son. This time if she made love to her son it would be her choice. He lay there trembling beneath her touch. A mothers touch or a lovers touch?

To make love to her son was against everything she knew was right. Her mind told her it was sinful, perverse, immoral and damaging in the long run. But her pussy now dripping with desire and her heart now pounding with anticipation still urged her on. She so wanted, so needed that huge manhood throbbing just inches from her fingers, deep in her pussy. Incest and moral virtues be damned. She wanted to fuck her son. But would she cross the threshold and finally make her son her lover. Finally admit to Herself and to him what I had been telling them all along. It was their destiny to be lovers, nothing could stop that, it was unavoidable, inescapable and she knew it.

He was trembling beside her. "Mom?" "Sssh baby" she whispered kissing his shoulder. Her hand slid up his thigh and brushed over his balls sliding up the length of his manhood. Wow it's so long and stiff, I did this to him, she thought. I'll have to do something about it. She gently wrapped her fingers around it stroking its length as he began to shake all over. "Ssh baby it'll be alright. Let momma make you feel good" she whispered.

That seemed to calm him down. It was so thick and hard, like a piece of steel. It began to throb beneath her loving touch. It felt so good him her hands, so warm and wonderful. But it would feel even better inside her. She sat up and pushed him onto his back. She lowered her mouth to his and kissed him long and hard. Kissing like mother and son were never meant to kiss, her tongue almost down his throat, her hands all over his muscular body, his hands grasping at her wide hips and round ass.

Pressing her large boobs to his chest she straddled him and guided his now throbbing erection to the lips of her pussy. She held her hips there for a moment, realizing she was about to cross the point of no return. She had gone too far to stop she had to go all the way now. She lifted her mouth from his and sighed. Not a sigh of sinful surrender but one of knowing lustful passion.

With that she eased her hips down over his throbbing hard-on with a throaty cry. Her very wet pussy engulfed his full thick length in seconds. She held him tight inside her for a minute, her mouth on his, tongues wrestling as one. Then she pulled up and began thrusting. Her hips moved with frenzy as she gave her young man the working over of his life. Letting out a cry she exploded in orgasm. The floodgates of heaven opened as she lubricated her son's welcome intrusion. Lubricating that wonderful piston that pounded deep in her belly. Thrusting together in their glorious labor of love.

When he arced his back and filled her pussy with jism she kept on humping. He was young and would stay hard and horny. Her lips stayed on his except when they were open wide crying out in orgasmic delight. Finally he spunked up her hole once again and she ground her hips to a halt and lay atop her son swapping spit with him.

They had done it, mother and son had made love. This time they had copulated without my manipulations, this time they basked in the afterglow of love without shame. This time their passion, their lust had been the motivating factor. Afterwards they felt only contentment and joy, knowing the sweet bliss of making love to one you love so dearly.

After they caught their breath they somehow rolled over without disengaging his penis from her cunt and without falling off the bed. She wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust her hips up at him. "Fuck Mommy hard" she urged her lover pulling his face to her boobs. Soon he was up on his hands and humping his mother with vigor. Her large boobs jiggled with every thrust. "Harder lover harder baby" She screamed as she came coating his cock with her thick love honey. James let out a gasp and began to shake. Marilyn put her feet flat on the bed and arced her back forcing him to the deepest point yet inside her pussy, which now received the sweet rich reward of his semen. "Oh Baby fill mommy's pussy with cum, cum inside your Mommy oh baby" she cried cumming with him. "oooh I love you Baby I love you lover"

"Ooooh" James gasped emptying his balls into her. "I love you Mommy ooooh"

I felt so good watching them. All the planning the training everything had paid off. They were no longer mother and son. They were lovers and not ashamed of it either. Which was good because I planned for them to be lovers for life. They lay together kissing and whispering like lovers do. In less than an hour they he had unloaded 3 times up her pussy and finally they spoke to each other. "Oh baby that felt so good" Marilyn sighed. "You feel so good inside me"

James wasn't sure what to say. After all, his mother had just fucked him like a nymphomaniac. Everything he thought about his Mom had changed so much in the last few days. Like a good mother she knew her baby. "Honey" she said. "I know this seems wrong but it feel so right. It feels so right to be here with you, in each other's arms, you inside me where you belong. This is where you started, how could it be wrong for you to be here again?"

He smiled down at her and kissed her. Not like a boy kissing his Mom, but like a man kissing his woman. She sighed and held him tight. He was the perfect man for her. Their hips began to move against each other, hard cock sliding in and out. Her ass was soon thrusting up to meet him, her juices flowing, her tits bouncing. After he came for a 4th time up his mother's cunt I went to get a drink.

When I returned Marilyn was against the wall, arms around his neck, legs around his waist. He had her pinned there and he was screwing her hard. I mean really hard. Her face was contorted by the violence of his lustful thrusts but she was enjoying the hard screwing very much. Her face only changed when she came and her mouth went from a grimace to wide open and the short hoarse gasp she let out every time his prick rammed into her became a long screaming moan. He wasn't making love to his mother he was raping her and she was urging him on. Suddenly her face contorted in pain and bliss and I knew he was filling her with semen once again. Their orgasm was so intense they fell to the floor and lay in a heap panting for several minutes.

They fucked each other all over the room until about 11 when she eventually collapsed on top of him and fell to sleep with his penis still inside. I sleep in the next room beside the mirror. I was awoken at 2 in the morning by the sound of screwing. They were at it again, this time on the bed in the spoon position. After they came they went back to sleep.

At dawn I was awoken by his moans. Marilyn had awoken her son with a blowjob. I watched her suck his huge penis with relish and before long she was rewarded with a mouthful of teenage spunk. She sucked him dry then swung her hips around so her ass was over his face. Sitting on his face with a moan as James long tongue dug deep into her pussy. She soon coated his face with her warm cream. She bounced off him and sat her hips down on his now throbbing erection. A gasp escaped her lips as her son disappeared into her once again. They fucked all day.

I watched them until I had to get some food. I slid their food under the door not wanting to interrupt them. I heard some loud crying out. I rushed to the mirror and saw James fucking his mother up the ass. He slowly worked his monster up her tight little hole. He held her hips tight as he strained to push his forward. I was sure by the look on her face she was losing her anal virginity. Slowly gently he eased into her until he completely disappeared up her anal tract.

I couldn't believe it, he had his cock into his mother all the way. "Oooh baby" She gasped hoarsely, feeling all 10 inches buried in her rectum. He pulled back slightly and pushed back in. He had to hold her tight so she didn't collapse from the pain and pleasure of being ass-fucked by her well hung son.

Grimacing she took all he gave. It felt like she had a fence-post up her ass. He felt like his cock was in a wet velvet vice. It was so fucking tight. Mommy's ass felt so nice. He was soon stroking in and out with long lustful thrusts. He could only last so long pumping in and out of her hot tight heavenly backside.

With a shudder and a cry he unloaded up her ass. She let out a gasping cry as she felt warm soothing semen coat the inside of her burning rectum. Quivering beneath him she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her and spew out her untouched pussy. She collapsed under him and he couldn't hold on. His pecker popped out of her ass and spurted thick white globs onto her back.

I caught a glimpse of her formerly tight asshole, now wide open like a large cavern. White semen oozing from her depths, her ass crack smeared with spunk. He fell on top of her, the last of his semen pulsing out into the crack of her butt. She lay there groaning in pain and pleasure. She must have liked it though, because a day didn't go by after that where his pecker didn't make its way up her backside.

They were like honeymooners all week. He being a young man was always horny. She being an old girl had an endless capacity for fucking. They would stop having sex only long enough to eat. They screwed in every position imaginable. I slid a 100-sex position book under the door and I'm sure they tried them all. They were so in lust with each other. My plan had worked very well, but I had one more thing to accomplish before I was finished with them.

PART FIVE - IMPREGNATION

Finally on the seventh day I visited them. They were of course fucking when I entered the room. "Don't let me stop you two lovebirds." They finished the fuck then disengaged.

"When can we leave?" Marilyn asked standing there with her sons cum trickling down the inside of her legs. "We've done everything you've asked."

I looked at her and smiled. "You can leave when and only when you are pregnant with his child. That shouldn't take long considering how much you've been fucking."

Marilyn stared at me mouth agape. After all I had put her through I was asking this? "You are truly evil" She gasped. "Truly wicked"

"How can you say that after all I've given you. When you have his baby growing in your stomach you will thank me for making you do this. It is meant to be, you were meant to love him, to become the mother of his child. Who else would you want knocking you up? Until then I will keep you locked in this room, so I suggest you get back to it, as if you two needed any incentive."

I left the room and went to the mirror. She stared at the door for quite a while then looked down lost in thought. She turned to her son standing there just as shocked. "You heard what she said" She sighed still looking down grabbing his hand she lead him to the bed and lay back spreading her legs. "We have to make love like this so your semen stays inside me"

"Mom are..." he stammered.

"Don't call me That. My name is Marilyn lover. I'm your lover, I'm the mother of your child, I'm the love of your life"

"I love you Marilyn." He mounted her easing his cock into her.

"I love you James." She gasped feeling her son inside her where he belonged. "I love you Baby...so much."

But it wasn't the love of a mother for a son. They were passionately in love and they now made love like I had never seen them before. Perhaps they realized the joy and passion they were experiencing was never going to end. She was going to get impregnated by her own son and she never wanted anything so bad in her life. She was going to be the mother of his child.

They fucked all day and all night and every morning she would give me a urine sample. At the end of July I came in and gave them the good news. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. MacIsaac. You are going to have a baby"

"Oh yes" She gasped and hugged her man tight kissing him long and hard. Then she turned back to me and wrapped her arms around me giving me a hug and then a long passionate kiss. "Thank you so very much for everything you have done for us Sherri. Thank you for introducing me to the perfect man. Thank you so much for forcing us to realize we were made for each other"

I kissed her back. "You made him for yourself, 18 years ago. Who'd have guessed when he was growing inside you he would return to plant the seed of life and become the love of your life. You've spent all these years raising him to be the perfect man. The man for you, the only man for you."

She kissed me again and hugged me whispering "Thank you thank you" in my ear. James walked up and hugged both of us in his arms. His now erect cock pressing against our thighs. Marilyn looked down at his manhood. "That thing never gets soft. I'm not a young woman any more." She laughed.

"Nothing beats a young man. Always hard, always horny. Just what women our age need."

"You got that right..." Then she looked at me. "Can you give me a hand with him"

"I sure can...let's go upstairs to my bed. It's big enough for all three of us"

Once upstairs Marilyn pressed her face between my spread legs and proceeded to work me to a lather. James stood before me and I took his throbbing cock in my mouth. It tasted so good, coated in his mother's juices. Once my cunt was slick I lay back on me bed and Marilyn guided James large manhood into my wet pussy. It felt so good to have him back inside me after nearly a month absence. Marilyn sat her hips on my face. Her pussy still full of her son's semen, pressed to my lips. Soon I was drinking the love of a mother and son. It tasted so good. James unloaded up my cunt and Marilyn leaned over and ate me out. I came quickly spewing James semen into her mouth.

My licking was interrupted by James huge prick sliding past my nose into Marilyn's pussy. I let her licked me to another orgasm watching her son pound into her pussy inches from my face. I pushed them both off me and had her mount him and start riding. I pulled out my strap on dildo and lubed it up in my pussy. Then I strapped it on and eased it up her ass. She exploded in orgasm as we double-teamed her. He soon filled his mother with semen and I licked it out of her juicy cunt. Then we double-teamed James, Marilyn sat on his face and I eased my hips down over his thick manhood. I rode him to glory and had his semen eaten out of my pussy and on we went. About 3 hours later we collapsed in each other's arms. Exhausted sore but satisfied. All my plans, all their dreams had come true. I felt so wonderful inside.

PART 6 - WEDLOCK

They spent the summer with me. I gave them the small guesthouse beside the lake rent-free. I hired James on a grounds-keeper. I got an old friend turned new age minister to marry them, so they were now husband and wife. In May Marilyn gave birth to a healthy baby girl. They named it Sherri. I visit them often and we have great sex together. I will make love to both of them or individually, as neither of them is jealous of me having sex with their mate.

I visited them just last week, coming in from the city for a weekend of sex and relaxation. James and Sherri were playing in the yard. She ran over to me giving her Aunt Sherri a hug then went back to her Dad. I had big plans for those 2 in about 13 years or so. If he can screw his mother why not his daughter.

Marilyn greeted me at the door with a long loving kiss. She was looking more radiant than usual. She took my hand and placed it on her stomach. I felt a slight bulge. "Marilyn you're pregnant" I gasped

"Knocked up again." She giggled "Not bad for a 40-year-old broad."

"Of course when your getting poked every night its bound to happen" I laughed. "Maybe this one will be a boy"

Suddenly I had a vision of a still fit and sexy 55 year old Marilyn mounted atop a teenage boy. Humping like a hot old bitch in heat, screaming in delight as she milks the sweet young semen out of him. Marilyn was looking out over the lake with a far away look in her eyes and a dreamy smile on her face. "I sure hope it's a boy." She said dreamily.

As I looked at her I realized she was thinking exactly what I was thinking.