The Perfect Crime

Story Info
Two couples share a lot.
2k words
27.5k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles

The four of us laughed. We laughed uproariously, conspiratorially. We were like college chums who had known each other for years. Not true, we only met today. We chuckled together at the suggestion: we could commit the perfect crime. Do a crime with no other witnesses, no victim, no written records. Of course, not one of us realized the technicality that if four people knew of the incident, it might not be 'the perfect crime' because somebody might tattle. But we were just tight enough from the liquor and just stoned enough to miss that point.

Nicole

I really didn't want anything more to do that day, that night, than to get into my own bed in my own house in my own big city. We had flown out of the city early this morning so that Dick could meet a client in the Midwest. I went along for the ride, at company expense. We met Charles and Prudence on the flight back. We chatted about careers (very different), children (similar), a bit about religion, lots about politics (very similar).

Prudence

Well, I suppose I started it. I started it even before the small talk, chit-chat that couples do when seated together in first class, on a half-way across the country flight.

All I said was a comeback to Nicole's husband Dick's comment about my name: "Well, (He said), ARE YOU A PRUDE?" Charles said something like, "No she's not. She is quite liberal."

I replied, 'Well, are you a dick?"

Nicole answered with some vague reference to Dick's size (large) and we chuckled and let both comments pass.

Dick

I didn't know how my wife Nicole would react. We had been on a flight with Charles and Nicole. They seemed like decent people. By the time our flight arrived at our destination home city, it was late, very late. Nicole was frustrated that for a city of our size, there were no cabs waiting to take them to their vacation hotel. So I volunteered.

Charles

Pru said that she wished she couldn't wait to just collapse and relax in her hotel room, but the bumpy ride and vacation stress (one of our topics of conversation over the three hours we were together). Before I could reply, Dick and Nicole blurted out two offers simultaneously. Dick said he would drive us the twenty miles to the hotel; Nicole said she had some joints in the car. Oops, at least one crime may be committed tonight, maybe more.

Prudence

Wow. Could I have used a joint right then! Of course we smoke but wouldn't dare bring anything onto an airplane. So we packed up our luggage (a lot) and their luggage (a little) and headed out into the new-to-us city. Nicole pointed out some places we might want to see; Dick and Charles sat in the front. They decided to pick up some alcohol and mixers for us.

Nicole

I didn't relish the drive and delay getting home, but they seemed like good company and our house was close to their hotel anyway. Within an hour we were helping Pru and Charles de-car. We had joked about the stewardess telling us to de-plane, so the de-car comment sounded cute. Pru sounded sincere when she offered to have us come up to their suite for a nightcap and to share what I had rescued from an excellent hiding place Dick had installed in our SUV.

Charles

The place was a palace: much better than we had ever hoped for. We had a panoramic view of the city, a fireplace, two huge beds and a sitting area. I called room service for some snacks (I can't spell o'rdurves),

Pru

The smoke was good, really good. We had to sit close to pass the joint around. I revisited Dick's comment to be sure all was forgiven. Nicole again mentioned that Dick did have a dick, a big dick. Everyone eventually used the rest room. When I went in and was going through my bag, I saw the sleazy underwear I was going to put on as a surprise for Charles. I took the time to put it on now.

Charles

I offered our restroom/bathroom/sunken tub to our guests to freshen up after the flight, etc. They accepted; Dick and I went down to his car to get Nicole's travel bag.

Dick

On our way back down to the lobby, I told Charles that Nicole's 'big dick' line was an old one, but well deserved. I do have a long dick. Women from my past have marveled at it, yet they always seemed to be able to accommodate it. Like those male porn stars though, I enjoy eating a woman properly just as much as fucking her, but women only learned that if they are patient.

Charles

My comment was "So now we have patience and Prudence". We got Nicole's make-up bag and returned and were ready to go back to the room. Dick suggested we at least check out the bar/dance area. They had dancers swinging around poles and I got a boner just watching the show.

Pru

I am not a prude, but when the boys got back and blurted out that there was a sex show going on twenty-five floors below us, I got angry. Well, not that angry. Both of us girls said we have the same equipment they do and if they wanted a show, we could put one on ourselves.

Dick

OK, it was not much of a show, time-wise. Equipment-wise, they were better. The ladies looked great, moved well and were very provocative. Nicole started on me but moved over to tease Charles. Not to be outdone, Pru did a striptease of sorts in front of me. I really liked the shape of her ass, as she turned around and almost touched the floor with her hands, wiggling all the time. I wondered how she wore that provocative underwear all day on the plane.

Charles

When the music stopped, we all had one more joint and another round of drinks.

Nicole

Pru and I were not that upset about their being late. During the time dick and Charles were out of the room, we shared a few things besides the pot and one mixed drink. Pru was interested in my Dick, and his dick. We agreed to just let the situation evolve, but I knew that we might do something close to a perfect crime: all witnesses sworn to secrecy and zero chance we would ever meet again. We confessed that the four of us had watched erotic movies. Pru and I shared some fantasies: Nude in public (me); black guys (her); phone sex (both); girl on girl (maybe); watching and being watched (both). This meant more crimes, perfect or imperfect.

Pru

I was surprised when Nicole told me that she used a vibrator! If she had such a well-hung husband, why? She said that she liked to use it sometimes because she knew exactly what to do to bring herself off, didn't have to worry about pleasing anyone else and could fantasize about different scenarios.

Dick

I had mentioned to Charles that I liked to eat pussy. I neglected to say that Nicole didn't like to suck dick. I think I know the reason: she doesn't think she is too good at it. Pru said it was all in the technique and she would be willing to show how she does it. We compromised and let Pru and Charles go first. Then I got the blowjob of my life.

Charles

I wish that Dick had mentioned Nicole's problem earlier. Pru is an excellent cocksucker! She knows exactly how to tease me with my pants on, how to unzip my fly with her teeth, work her hand inside my pants, take out my dick and just kiss the tip (at first). She says that cupping a man's balls correctly and milking them while keeping just enough suction on the head of the dick at the back of her throat is the key. Pru said this while kneeling down beside Nicole, as she was giving her precise directions. I think she wanted a close up view of Dick as well.

Dick

Turnaround is fair play, isn't it? Charles was a willing and eager student. When Pru finally did strip off her bottom (not her top, not yet) and allow me to tell Charles exactly what a woman likes, Pru was not sorry. Never start right in on the most sensitive parts. Don't make her think you don't want to kiss her vaginal lips, but save that for later.

Pru

Nicole was getting good, real good, real fast. I was getting hot, real hot, real fast. I asked, out loud, more to Charles than to anyone in particular, how that long, fat dick would ever fit into such a small frame. They showed us. He started slow, kissing the nape of her neck, breathing on her, brushing her nipples. They stood up, pointed out and got bright red. He rubbed them. She rubbed them. Squeezed, squeezed. Milked a breast with both hands so that it looked like he was jerking her off.

Charles

When Dick got on top of Nicole, I could see everything. He rubbed his dick on her tits, slapped it on her lips and chin and told her how much he liked her lips on his dick, and moved down for one last kiss.

Dick

When I entered Nicole, I could feel her cunt open up to receive me. I went slow, moving from side to side. Finally, completely inside her with my balls on her asshole, I stopped and felt her twitch, then showly she moved her hips, opening them slightly then closing them on my balls.

Pru

He was huge. He was fast. He was slow. When he came, she came as well. They lay there, just like we do. When he pulled out, the cum and juices stretched across their bodies. I had to fuck, fuck fuck.

Dick

When we rolled over to look at the other bed partners, they were putting on a show, I know it! Pru was not quite naked, her tits were covered by a bra. But her ass was beautiful. He mounted her from the rear and she reared back to meet him. He undid the bra. Her tits came loose but we couldn't see much of them, as he cupped her breasts with his hands as he rubbed against her.

Nicole

I have seen men's dicks before: Lots of them, in books, magazines, in college, in porn flicks. This one was not overly long, but nicely shaped. Charles grew as they got hotter. Pru let him do what he wanted, seeming to enjoy being petted (if that is the word) like a cat. She purred. They ended up in a kind of 69 position. I am sure he thought he was going to eat her pussy, but he didn't. She was so involved in sucking him, he just straightened up on his fists and arms on the bed: she went wild on his penis.

Charles

Is there such a thing as too much pleasure? Too intense? I was close. I knelt on the edge of the bed and gave Dick a lesson in cunilingus. When Pru's belly started to blow out, I knew we were close.

Pru

Charles and I have been married long enough to know how to drive the other over the edge. For a while, I was in charge; then he took over. It seemed like hours rocking, nibbling, kissing, sucking, rocking, finger fucking, fucking, yelling. By then, I no one cared who saw what was going on.

Nicole

It was getting late by the time the four of us had showered, bathed, frolicked in the hug bathtub and eaten the munchies left discreetly outside the door. I wondered if our friends' hospitality would extend to an offer of overnighter and a different partner in crime.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good first effort

A hot story, but I found it very distracting to follow a story with four narrators. You would be better off using one narrator telling the story in greater detail, perhaps with some description of what they thought their partner was thinking, etc.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Room for Four Four friends make the most of a tiny hotel room.in Group Sex
In Laws Brothers and sisters get together.in Group Sex
A Happy Camper A backpacker fucks two willing campers.in Group Sex
Helping Wendy New neighbours. She is sex starved, joins wife and me.in Group Sex
Who's Who Can you guess who's your partner.in Group Sex
More Stories