The Perfect Date

Story Info
Cindy meets a new man.
2.4k words
3.75
16.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been the perfect date! Cindy and her perspective boyfriend had gone out for drinks at a wonderful intimate bar E knew in Stratford. They had talked over a wide range of subjects and Cindy had not laughed in ages at E's anecdotes. She thoroughly enjoyed her time but as the night waned it was time to go. E offered to escort Cindy to her car and she was pleased that he was acting so gentlemanly.

As they walked close together the sexual tension was evident but E had not slipped his hand in hers and Cindy wondered if he had not had as good a time as her and as they approached the car in the darkened lot she was nervous at what may transpire. Her worse fear was a thank you and then to never hear from him again. As they turned to face each other between her car and the car parked next to her E smiled and they chatted nonchalantly and as he said good-bye he paused and kissed her chastely on her lips. Cindy responded and pulled E close to her and slowly, tentatively they began to explore each other's mouths. Cindy felt her passion rise in response to E and the kissing and she pressed against him and felt his heat and she knew he was aroused as much as her. She gave an inner smile and then their embrace ended.

E placed his hands on Cindy's shoulders and looked intently in her eyes and then she felt the firm pressure pushing her down. She resisted but his forceful hold on her shoulders only increased and she felt herself sliding down the cool metal of her car door and onto the ground. The hard pavement bit into her knees and she felt one hand being removed and then saw E begin to unfasten his pants and unzip his zipper deftly with his free hand. He was not wearing any underwear and his hard cock slipped easily in his hand and Cindy felt his body move to her face. She was appalled and shocked and more than a little fearful. The contrast to E's behaviour not 5 minutes ago to what and how he was treating her was in stark contrast not the mention the public nature of the parking lot and the chance of discovery. She resisted by moving her head away but her car acted as an effective backstop to her efforts and she tried to move sideways. She heard tearing as her skirt gave way at a seam and she could feel the cool night air against the upper part of her thigh, increasing her feelings of exposure and helplessness.

She raised her hands to fend him off and he grabbed her wrists in one hand and she heard the sound of metal and then her body being turned parallel with the direction of her car and then slowly each hand being gripped and moved behind her back. The cool feeling of metal met her wrists and she realized he had cuffed her arms behind her back. All this happened in silence except for the sound of shoes scuffling on the pavement, her and his breathing and the rustle of clothing. Firmly E positioned Cindy so her back was against her car and she gave a soft, plaintive "no" just before she felt his heat press against her face. She felt his hands against her chin forcing her mouth open and she clenched her teeth and felt the wet tip slide against them. He suddenly pulled her hair and Cindy let out a yelp and in slid his cock. She felt his hands hold her head steady and she opened her mouth wide so as to not put any pleasurable pressure on his cock but as she did so E responded by pressing more and more of his length in her mouth. She felt the beginning of her gag response and she gasped at the rising feeling of her natural reflex to having him so deep in her mouth. He withdrew and Cindy gasped for a breath but he was relentless. He entered her mouth again and she began to feel herself gag so Cindy slid her tongue along his shaft hoping he would relent. She moaned involuntarily and she heard him say, "I know you like this bitch" as she moved her tongue around and sucked gently on his cock. She felt him withdraw and she slapped her face with his cock and she closed her eyes and opened her mouth to him, half wanting him to stop and half wanting his wonderful heat inside her mouth. She opened her mouth and timed her head movement and she took him inside her mouth again and began to suck him. She wished her hands were free now and she stopped and asked to be unbound but E only smiled and slid himself deep inside her and held his cock in her mouth as she tried to move away from him. Her head contacted the car door and his hands pinioned her head against it and he began to face fuck her. The soft oil canning sound of the door indicated the force at which E was using her mouth and his tempo increased, almost, it seemed, in response to her predicament. Cindy heard "You like this don't you slut" through his panting breath and she moaned her agreement. His paced quickened and the car, the parking lot became a blur and then she felt and heard him press in deep and shudder and fill her mouth with his hot cum.

"Don't swallow it bitch," he said as he withdrew and looked down at her face, her lipstick smeared and her eye shadow running and streaked from his use and passion. Cindy stared up at him and she opened her mouth and moved her tongue and let his cum slide out of the corner of her mouth. It slid on her chin and dripped on her blouse and he held her head firmly and kissed her deeply and she responded with a passion that surprised her and pleased him.

He helped her stand and she stood, shuddering against the car and with the cuffs still on. She felt him slide his hands between her legs and she felt him tear her pantyhose open at the crotch and her panties being moved aside as he felt her wetness.

"I am glad you liked this too," he said as he slid his hand free and tasted her. She watched as he retrieved her purse and fished for her keys.

"What are you doing," Cindy asked.

"We are going to get in your car and find some place where I can fuck you."

Cindy smiled that the night WAS not over...

E forced her to the rear of her car and opened the trunk and bundled her in it before she could protest. The trunk lid slammed shut and she shifted to get as comfortable as she could for a journey to which she knew not the destination or time it would take to get there. The car started and moved onto the road and after some stops and several turns Cindy could tell they were on a highway as the speed became constant. Eventually she could see the flask of her turn indicator and she knew the car was turning and then the rattle of gravel and then after a time the care slowed and turned again on what Cindy surmised was a country lane. She could hear the splash of water as the tires passed through some potholes and eventually the car stopped. It sat there idling for a time and then was shut off and the trunk opened. Cindy could see the stars clearly and E helped her up and out of the trunk directing her to the center of a small flat clearing.

E uncuffed her and she had a penchant and fleeting thought of running but to where. In the darkness it was plain to see that there were no houses nearby and she had know idea were she was anyway. E slowly moved and began to undress her to her bra and panties and then directed her to lie down on the dewy grass. Cindy did so and she felt rope being looped around her ankles and wrist and pulled taut so she was now lying spread-eagled on the ground. She felt her head being raised and an 'o' shaped mouth gag being placed in her mouth. E then slid his hands over her body softly and she turned to look at him and he kissed her, their tongues meeting through the gag.

E left and then returned with a leather flogger and let the leather tendrils drift sofly over her body. Cindy sighed and then the flogger hit the inside of her thighs! E was collecting the tendrils in one hand and creating a tension and then striking her with it. The flogger played over her thighs until the burned and then she felt his fingers probing her pussy, his thumb gently caressing her clit. His free hand tore her bra open and he grabbed on nipple and squeezed it hard. Cindy moaned deeply and she felt him do the same thing to her other breast. He stood up and left again and then she felt a large dildo being slid inside her and then turned on and E started to flog her breasts. Cindy moaned deeply and closed her eyes letting the unseen heighten her experience. E flogged her gently and stopped to kiss and suck her erect nipples. There was a pause and then he used the flogger on her pussy and Cindy felt one of the tendrils connect with her clits and she began to writhe.

"You like this, don't you?"

Cindy moaned her agreement and E flogged her some more. Cindy started to feel the fog of sub-space come to her and the waves of precious pain flowed over her like waves she loved to play in so much. She felt the beginnings of an orgasm approaching and she moaned to indicate to her man her need. She heard him agree and she came deeply and the flogging stopped. She began to cry and she felt a blanket being placed over her and her ankles being released. E caressed her face and hair and as she came down she felt complete in her release. She opened her eyes and E undressed and squatted over her and she tongued his balls as best she could through the gag.

Cindy felt her legs being opened and lifted up and E entered her and began to use her as he wanted to. It was obvious that E needed release as well and he fucked her hard, the sound of their bodies slapping in the still night air. From the flogging and from his fucking Cindy felt the pain that she knew would still be there in the morning reminding her of her new lover. She felt his hand on her neck and a gentle squeeze reminding her of her helplessness. Suddenly E came deep inside her and his heat made her smile and feel complete. He stayed inside her and she felt him remove the gag and they kissed deeply. He moved up and she felt her wrist being freed and they embraced.

"You must be a bit cold," he said.

"Yes."

E stood up and told Cindy to kneel and she was almost certain how he planned to warm her. She opened her mouth for him and he filled it with his hot stream of urine and played the golden liquid across her breasts and body. He finished and she moved to him and sucked on his hardness loving the last taste of this intimacy.

E produced a towel and dried Cindy off and they embraced again. He was still hard, his cock sliding between her legs and she wished for his release to be complete. Cindy walked over to the hood of her car and lay her breasts against it and spread her legs. She wondered what a sight this was, her pantyhose ripped along their length but she hoped he found her offer arousing and appropriate.

"I don't have any lube," he stated.

"I don't care. It's you ass, Sir."

E moved in behind her and wet his cock with his saliva and pressed the tip on her offering. She felt him grab her hair and press her face against the hood and slide slowly in. Cindy moaned deeply as his cock passed into her ass and his movement to fill her was unstoppable. The sweet pain of him inside her made her feel complete and useful to him and she took her hands and spread her ass open for him. He bore down on her and began to pump her ass, her breasts making a squeaking sound as her body moved fore and aft to his strokes. He slid in deep and shuddered and then pulled out and she looked and saw him standing erect. Cindy moved to him on her knees and tasted herself and licked greedily at the taste of herself and him. She felt his hand hold her face back and he slapped her and she moved back to the hood and he mounted her again. This time he would stroke her ass once and then slide into her pussy and she bucked at the semi-sharp pain each time he took her ass. His hands grabbed her hips and steadied them and she felt her ass being spanked sharply. Cindy knew to stop and she complied faithfully. She felt him enter her ass again and then pullout and he grabbed her hand and directed it to her anus. She could feel her anus gaping open from his use of her and the visual image filled her mind with satisfaction and wonder. She felt his tongue rim her and explore her and then he entered her again and fucked her as hard as he had when she was on the ground.

Cindy grabbed onto the hood as best she could and E was panting and moaning deeply. A final deep thrust and he came! They stayed in that position, he kissing her neck softly until he softened and slid out. Cindy moved off the hood and licked his cock gently, almost purring at her being so useful to him.

E took her hand and led her to a small building where he removed the remains of her lingerie and bathed her using a cloth. There was a futon on the floor and they both slid under the covers naked and spent. They kissed softly and said their good nights and Cindy wondered what was in store in the morning.