The Perfect Day

Story Info
An unexpected and perfect moment in time.
877 words
4.49
24.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

When you're a teenager you have to rely on your parents to give you the days that will be special. you have to hope that they'll let you go out. so in a way, the incredibly special memories - spent with or without your parents - were given to you by your parents. That is of course, unless you steal them.

One Saturday I went over to Joey's house, we were supposed to be going out for the day; lunch and bowling.

Joey is not your average teenage heartthrob. He's not really a heart-throb at all, but he attracts lots of girls anyway. He's the funny guy, the class clown, but he's also an incredible flirt. Before Joey and I had met, at least a third of my friends had gone out with him and another third all had a crush on him (of which, for some strange reason, they all felt compelled to tell me once he asked me out). He hardly ever had a girlfriend for longer than two weeks, in fact when I first met him he was in another one of his short relationships. I had never expected to be more than friends with him, he wasn't my type. He was into theatre, I like jocks and competition; he hates arguments, I love to yell at people and have them yell right back at me; he was about an inch shorter than me, I always swore I would never go out with a guy that wasn't at least an inch taller; he was into pro-wrestling and I didn't know who The Rock was. Also, I had never had a boyfriend for longer than a week. I was NOT looking for any kind of relationship that was more than friends. Especially not from him.

But somehow, I ended up doing the unthinkable and falling for him. Maybe it was his spiky hair, or the fact that flirting with him was so much fun... the fact that I felt totally comfortable around him. He was the first guy that I ever called on the phone and had a conversation with before we became good friends - usually I didn't call guys until we were well established friends. Eventually I asked him to my junior prom (that's another fun story for a later date =) he did the unthinkable and said yes and then asked me out a few weeks later.

Even more strange, I went out with him for more than week... although I'd known at the beginning of our relationship that it would probably last longer than my previous ones, I'd thought maybe a month at most. And now, after going out for a little over three months we were going out for the day.

"Hey, you don't mind if we stop by CVS and pick up my pictures do you? I dropped them off for the one hour photo thing." I wanted to see my pictures and show him what I'd been doing while I was away at my church camp.

"Sure" he stepped out of his house and reached for my hand. One of my favorite things to do with him was just to hold his hand, it was never sweaty, just warm without being hot - and always smooth.

We didn't do a whole lot after that. Picked up my pictures and looked over them, walked around the outdoor mall, went to the 7-11 to grab a bite to eat - Jamaican sandwiches that made our mouths burn and our breath smell bad enough that we also picked up some gum, and went to the library. In the library we just sat around, reading, looking over different things... enjoying the fact that it was about 20 degrees cooler than the temperature outside.

Well, after that it did get a little busier, being teenagers we went to a deserted parking lot and sat in the back of my car making out. But before too long, with that gorgeous weather, we wanted to do something else as well, being the rambunctious and spontaneous couple that we were. And then I challenged him to a wrestling match, so we went to a field behind a local school and brought out the blanket. and after we were done wrestling we lay there and we talked.. and flirted... and cuddled.

"I like it when you laugh"

"Huh?"

"It makes you vibrate on my chest"

I giggled again.

"See?"

"Uh huh" I tickled him.

It was about 78 degrees out with puffy clouds drifting lazily across the sky. To our left there were a few kids playing hide and seek in the woods, birds were chirping to each other in the trees as squirrels ran busily back and forth. Someone was over on the tennis courts to our right, I could hear the score being called out (Twenty, Love). But it didn't really matter. The only reality was the fuzzy buzz cut on the back of Joey's head, the smooth silkiness of his shirt, his heart beating against my ear, that spicy smell every time I inhaled, and the unseen hands smoothing back my hair.

I don't like to use absolutes. I usually regret it later. But for those few moments in time, the world was perfect.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers